PDA

View Full Version : EBK Presents: AniZona 2005 Pictures

Eurobeat King
03-27-2005, 07:39 PM
Hey everyone,

As much as I didn't want to leave AniZona at noon on Sunday, I'm still happy with the pictures I took this weekend! :) For those of you new to cosplay.com and/or how to find the pictures I took at AniZona, you go to "photos", then "Eurobeat King's photographs", and then "AniZona 2005" If I told you that in person and you were able to find it, congrats!! Else, just click here:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=15362&member=18

I took over 1700 pictures (mainly from photoshoots of my friends and some really nice costumes that impressed me) and I knew I could've done better, but I was busy with the Amano panel & autograph session on Saturday, so that was 2 hours that I was unable to take any pics of cosplayers elsewhere around the convention. :( But I'm still happy with what I was able to take. :) I'll post as many as I can each day after work at 7pm PST. I know I missed cosplayers, including those who cosplayed on Sunday after I left, so I'll try to do better next year or come the next con you might attend. For those of you who I managed to get pics of, thanks for posing! :)

Feel free to comment (keep it nice, please) and if you would like to use the pictures I took of you for your cosplay.com gallery or your own website, you may use them, and any credit you can give to me for taking them would be appreciated!

NOTE: Please do not reply in this thread asking if I took pictures of certain cosplayers or post a link to your own pictures. There are other threads in the AniZona section for you to ask.

Thanks for your patience as I'm posting the pictures as fast as I can, and I hope you like how they turned out. See you next year!! :skidude2:

goldtogepi
03-27-2005, 09:00 PM
Hey everyone,

As much as I didn't want to leave AniZona at noon on Sunday, I'm still happy with the pictures I took this weekend! :) For those of you new to cosplay.com and/or how to find the pictures I took at AniZona, you go to "photos", then "Eurobeat King's photographs", and then "AniZona 2005" If I told you that in person and you were able to find it, congrats!! Else, just click here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?userid=18&cat=15362&sort=7

I haven't counted how many pictures I took this weekend, and I know I broke over 2000 pictures (mainly from photoshoots of my friends and some really nice costumes that impressed me) and I'll post as many as I can each day after work at 7pm PST. I know I missed cosplayers, including those who cosplayed on Sunday after I left, so I'll try to do better next year or come the next con you might attend. For those of you who I managed to get pics of, thanks for posing! :)

Feel free to comment (keep it nice, please) and if you would like to use the pictures I took of you for your cosplay.com gallery or your own website, you may use them, and any credit you can give to me for taking them would be appreciated!

Thanks for your patience as I'm posting the pictures as fast as I can, and I hope you like how they turned out. See you next year!! :skidude2:

Nice nice *clap clap* although you missed my edward =((, check my gallery for a picture.

Eurobeat King
03-27-2005, 09:07 PM
goldtogepi: Again, my apologies for missing your costume. I see that I missed the FMA gathering, and it could've been either me doing photoshoots or I was attending the Amano panel & autograph session, and so I was inside that panel-room for almost 2 hours, and even though part of me wanted to outside taking pics of cosplayers who were elsewhere, this was one event that I didn't want to miss, and I had some friends (and cosplay.com staff) who wanted me to take a picture with Amano-san, so I wanted to make their day (besides them getting his autograph) by helping them out. Thanks for understanding!

UPDATE: 300+ pictures posted so far, and I should be done with all of Friday's pictures (about 700) by tonight, so keep checking my gallery for new pics!

ANoM
03-27-2005, 09:10 PM
It was a pleasure getting to meet you, EBK. Thanks much for the shots you took. I had an awesome time. Hope you enjoyed it here in AZ.

Jinx
03-27-2005, 09:40 PM
You are sooo awesome, Al! I'm so sorry I didn't make it out on Sunday.. I didn't get to the con at all.. late Saturday night... >_<;;;

Anyway, I love this one!
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=302217

Oh, and this one's definitely amusing, lol..
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=302441

Can't wait to see the rest!!

goldtogepi
03-27-2005, 10:24 PM
no problem, i got some that other ppl took so . I mstill looking for more of me tho lol

mrhomiec
03-27-2005, 11:05 PM
UPDATE: 300+ pictures posted so far, and I should be done with all of Friday's pictures (about 700) by tonight, so keep checking my gallery for new pics!
can't wait for the Saturday pictures get uploaded. (i think that's when you took a picture of me and the Naruto gathering)

Eurobeat King
03-27-2005, 11:09 PM
UPDATE: Done with Friday's pictures (about 700 total) and will post some of Saturday's pics tonight, and then will continue tomorrow night. Please enjoy the pics during the day until I continue posting them after work. :)

mrhomiec: I hope I got at least your costume from Naruto (which one was it?) I missed the BIG gathering (30+ cosplayers I heard) but I got individual and a few group shots in the early afternoon (before Amano-san's panel) so if I got at least solo shots then I'm glad. :)

mrhomiec
03-27-2005, 11:11 PM
the gathering started at 11:00a, so it was before the Amano thing (cause i was at that too)
but yea, i was the only Rock Lee i believe. :bigtu:

Eurobeat King
03-27-2005, 11:20 PM
mrhomiec: I posted 2 pics of your Rock, so I hope you like those. (az0670 and az0671) :) Oh, please credit me if you use the picture(s) for your gallery if you can. Put "photo by Eurobeat King" in your picture-description or something like that so that people will know who took the picture. Thanks!

mrhomiec
03-27-2005, 11:31 PM
awesomeness. i'm trying to look for this picture that had me, Sakura, and Sasuke reinacting a scene kinda. =P

Cyrus Gigelph
03-28-2005, 01:23 AM
*sniffel sniffel* You have no pics of me Eurobeat King...Well i will have to ware more than a fanboy sign next year.....wait, ill have Chichiri done by then... YES!

Eurobeat King
03-28-2005, 03:39 AM
UPDATE: Tirrrred as anything, but managed to post a LOT of pictures up to the point where the masquerade was about to start on Saturday evening. You may have seen pics of the contestants in-line, relaxing & waiting before sitting down under the tent-area, and these were the only pictures that I took of all (or most) of the entries, since I had to leave the masqy before it started.. So my apologies if I didn't get any pictures of the 50 +/- contestants on-stage, but I'm glad I got pictures of them either during the day or before they went on.

Tomorrow night you'll see pictures of the masquerade winners, some late-night photoshoots (including some Prince of Tennis pics (including me doing change-over's into Ryoma & Tezuka), and then the pictures I took on Sunday before leaving early.. *sniff* Please enjoy what I've posted so far, and feel free to comment on any of the pics!! Enjoy!!

mhikaru
03-28-2005, 03:09 PM
It's been said more than once, but you deserve it: Thanks so much for being a wonderful photographer! (and for uploading so amazingly fast --whoosh!) I'm looking forward to seeing that impromptu PoT session! You + MyGlasses = TezukaBuchou + NearSightness? XD

Chibi Ice Wolf
03-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh wow lots of awesome pictures! And really nice ones of me even! XD I usually look like a dork in my photos! Thanks for comin to AniZona and taking pictures of us. =3 I hope you don't mind if I use your photo as my avatar. It's just too great XD

Tenshi
03-28-2005, 04:35 PM
Thank you so much Al! You took so many great photos of my bf and I :). We really appreciate it, and I hope you're not too sick of us after running into us every 15 minutes ^_-.

mrhomiec
03-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Tomorrow night you'll see pictures of the masquerade winners, some late-night photoshoots (including some Prince of Tennis pics (including me doing change-over's into Ryoma & Tezuka), and then the pictures I took on Sunday before leaving early.. *sniff* Please enjoy what I've posted so far, and feel free to comment on any of the pics!! Enjoy!!
aw damnit! i missed the PoT crew. i only saw Fuji on Saturday. luckily i got a picture of her =P

Eurobeat King
03-29-2005, 02:20 AM
FINAL UPDATE: I finished posting all of the pictures I took at AniZona 2005, ending with a wonderful (but all too quick!) photoshoot of Yuna's Rydia costume, Chi!'s costume, and others before off to the airport.. I didn't want to leave!! :lost: Still, thanks to everyone who posed for pictures, and I look forward to returning next year for AniZona: Year 2!! :skidude2:

Tenucha
03-29-2005, 02:39 AM
I can't find pics of my Sudo-Cosplay/Mis Match "Dark" Vash! I had my pics taken alot.

Eurobeat, you got my girlfirned, the Rikku who had the "Ghetto Rikku" sign on her back and you had her remove the sign.

shirogami520
03-29-2005, 02:35 PM
Hiya~ X3 I was that only Collette you met at Anizona~ X3 (There was a Zelos on Friday... >_< Too bad I couldn't pose w/ him. >_<) It was nice meeting you and all (again? O_o I forgot... X3)! Thanks for taking all those great pics of me! X3 I am so bad with pics looks and poses. >_< But I shall get better teh next time I see ya~ X3 I am glad you have fun at Anizona and plz do come back agian~ X3 ::huggles::

Frank_Castle
03-31-2005, 08:12 AM
Euro... Wish you could have joined us for either the Friday sushi or the Friday or Saturday night drinkin :-P. Busy Busy Man. But it was nice meeting you and I'm sure i'll see you at other cons soon enough..Two of the pics I got of you "shooting your camera" came out pretty good.

Oh and thanks for helping me with my crappy camera...Had just gotten it a few days earlier and was still getting used to things.