PDA

View Full Version : AniZona Inspired Drawing

Tenucha
03-28-2005, 02:31 AM
I drew this! AniZona Cosplay Glompage (http://www.deviantart.com/view/16592918/)

Actually, this was drawn during my 6am-9am volenteer shift.
I missed inking a few captions ...
But overall, I thought this would a cute idera to put down, might a swell post it for anyone else to enjoy ^_^
Considering there wern't many glompings to this convention.
I think the warning on the site scared away the glompers.

As for me, I'm 6'5" and 200lbs... So my glomping was me hugging someone saying "GLOMP!"

I was thinking of entering Artist Ally next year...

Nirote
03-29-2005, 08:24 PM
I remember that picture. You should color it now! ^o^

That warning totally scared off the glompers! I woulda been glomping if it weren't for that thing... I mean, wtf?

Tenucha
03-31-2005, 01:42 AM
Yea really!
They need to take the glomping sign off the page.

These othe rpoor cosplayers... there first con was here... They dont know what there gettting into in Expo.... it's to sad to bare.... o_0 :P

Nirote
03-31-2005, 05:52 PM
lol, Expo isn't all that bad, its just huge... and a longer Conn, so you have people on even more of a caffeine hype. Glomps become tackles, and so on. I wonder how many Sasukes I'll see at Expo this year... Last year the Inuyashas were the problem, but I have a feeling it'll be Naruto this year. Definately.

Elvy
03-31-2005, 07:15 PM
A lot of the committee were laughing at the glomping policy. However, Arizona has a lot of really strict laws that we needed to make sure that we were covering our bases. People whom this was their first convention, might not be accustomed to 'glomping' that much, and some take it way out of hand (with running full-blown tackles). It can easily be construed as assault, and thus...the glomping policy was born. Not entirely to prevent glomping, but to simply curb the intensity of it.

Tenucha
04-01-2005, 01:22 AM
lol, Expo isn't all that bad, its just huge... and a longer Conn, so you have people on even more of a caffeine hype. Glomps become tackles, and so on. I wonder how many Sasukes I'll see at Expo this year... Last year the Inuyashas were the problem, but I have a feeling it'll be Naruto this year. Definately.

Naruto and Fullmetal Alchamest!
Can't forget FMA! There the big ones right now... Naruto will probebly get bigger once it's finally dubed over here :waaaah:

A lot of the committee were laughing at the glomping policy. However, Arizona has a lot of really strict laws that we needed to make sure that we were covering our bases. People whom this was their first convention, might not be accustomed to 'glomping' that much, and some take it way out of hand (with running full-blown tackles). It can easily be construed as assault, and thus...the glomping policy was born. Not entirely to prevent glomping, but to simply curb the intensity of it.
Yes yes... Arizona rules are REALLY strict!
We were going over them in my Karate class.
It's bascelly anyone who touches anyone that doesn't want to be touched can call that assult, even if they dont hurt anyone :(
So I can now see why that was a good idea, putting the notice up.
At the same time it was... I dunno... Different :P THis WAS my first con.
I had more people just kinda walking up and hugging and calling that a glomp then actually getting tackled!

And you didn't say anything about my drawing!! :(