PDA

View Full Version : Never been to Katsu... who's going?

rpd_girl
01-07-2003, 07:53 PM
I have never been to the Katsucon. I have been to the Ohaycon and the Otakon. How's the Katsu in comparison? How's going? what are you dressing as? I am going to be Jill again maybe, and Natsumi from You're Under Arrest, and Vanessa from King of Fighter Evolution. What'da 'ya think? I am really excited too.... I love going ANYWHERE. I wish my bf could come!!:thumbsup:

MargauxZ
01-07-2003, 09:58 PM
Me.

Katsu is a great con.

psythe
01-08-2003, 11:46 AM
I will be there :D

Reno = Friday
Chloe = Saturday

Tora
01-10-2003, 07:32 AM
It's my first year too, but we're trying to get alllll the plans set. As far as I know it's a pretty big con! I've only been to Otakon myself, so I can't wait to see what it's like for the con to be IN the hotel you're staying at.. 0-o hehehe

But yeah, first year for me too! ^_^

HikaruShindo
01-16-2003, 08:07 AM
oooh @_@ this will be my first time going as well. Im carpooling with my good friend Glen.. and he's gonna be cosplaying Keitaro Lol wheee

(Im going as Hikaru Shindo .. duh XD)

Hope to see some Shuichi's there!!!! Lmao

rpd_girl
02-09-2003, 04:23 AM
is excitited

Giant Alucard
02-11-2003, 07:19 AM
I'll be there and this is my first time at katsu as well. I had a chance to go to katsucon a long time ago but i didn't take the chance. So now i finally get to go to the con my friends have talked about for so long, and i even had to plan it. So i guess it was worth it in more ways than one.

kitty_neko
02-11-2003, 07:58 AM
hehe, its my first time going to katsucon too! only 3 days now... i cant wait!! XD