PDA

View Full Version : Subaru Sumeragi [Tokyo Babylon]

NekoZero
03-30-2005, 06:44 PM
I apologize for the lack of images...but I need a trenchcoat pattern for Subaru (Second movie outfit) I'm not sure which company is the best to search in for that sort of thing.

The internet didn't provide me with ones of the outfit I need..I'll post screens as soon as I can.

I also need to find his hat...
His hat is the same as it's always been @_@; Kind of like Tohma Seguchi's...except this one is beige with a red 'ribbon' so to speak around it...

@_@;

Thank you!

Hitori
03-30-2005, 07:29 PM
I've never seen anything accurate to his clothes premade ^.^;;
I've seen similar stuff...
I guess it depends on how accurate you're wanting to be. And how much sewing you're willing to do.

Cocoa
03-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Simplicity has a long, flared Trinity-style costume. It has seams to make it fitted running up the middle of the front and back side pieces, but you can lay the pattern pieces out so that they're side by side and eliminate the seams. The pattern number is 5380, I've used it before for some of Subaru's coats in X.

As for the hat...good luck. I've been trying to find one that looks like that for a few years now, with no success.

Suiel
03-31-2005, 08:42 AM
For the jacket - definately look in to several trench patterns. When I did TB Subaru -- I lucked out. A costume shop near here carried the hat, I just had to add the ribbon. ^^