PDA

View Full Version : Rar! and hihi.

TrayHime
07-14-2002, 02:09 AM
Hola!

A friend of mine who posts here pointed me at these forums so I could seek assistance... and this seems like a nifty place so I figure I could introduce myself and hang out :)

My name's Tracey, i'm 20 years old, and I live in Ohio (blergh). I have a lot of 'favorite' anime.. Urusei Yatsura, Sailor Moon, Record of Lodoss War, Utena, Galaxy Express 999...

I've recently started frequenting anime conventions, Otakon '01 being my first, followed by Ohayocon '02, and getting ready for Otakon again in a few weeks.. I cosplayed Asuka in Melchior's Eva group, and decided that even though making a plugsuit was a pain, and a lot of stress went into it, that cosplay is fun. Especially the rush of wearing the costume at cons :)

I decided to do Vandread this year with my boyfriend.. and rather than be Dita and Hibiki as would seem the first choice, we picked Jura and Duero. I would like to do more characters that aren't as frequently portrayed.

Anyways... gomen for the long first post, as I just wanted to say hi. Hi!

rayechu
07-14-2002, 03:43 AM
::hugs:: welcome to the forums :P

Legato/Machan
07-14-2002, 05:59 AM
Hi and Welcome!!!
I don't think that was a long post, belive me, I've seen some long and big posts before.

Ayaka
07-14-2002, 12:52 PM
I have *made* many bigger and longer posts, lol. Welcome! Stick o' giant Pocky for you. ^^

Ichigo_Chan
07-21-2002, 08:02 PM
Hello I am the random candy girl and I would be running around if someone hadn't given me a kimono to wear. Now I can only walk like a lady! Well anyways heres your candy! *Gives her some yummy gummy worms* Now I am off to save the world! Woosh! *Attempts to run and falls flat on her face* Owww