PDA

View Full Version : Yay I actually post something again

Maryssa
01-08-2003, 02:00 AM
Please feel free to rip it apart because I know you all hate me =p

I know the hands suck btw, I -still- need practice on hands.

http://www.cyber-angel.nu/art/fanart/celica-ink.jpg

BlueLady
01-08-2003, 02:08 AM
should I hate you?? Did you kick my kitty or something ??!!

Anyhow your pix isn't bad, I find it quite sweet! The hand isn't that messed, only a little big for the body. I like your style alot and especially like the hair. yo should add color.

final testament
01-08-2003, 03:22 AM
I hate you.......well no not really, I'm just being mean! LOL Actually, This pic is pretty cool. Yeah the hand is a little too big and a bit off but, I shouldn't talk because I suck at drawing hands. The pic definately needs some color, It'll make it jump out at you that much more. It's a cool design but looks a bit plain. If not color then give it some shading for depth. I really like the way her hair came out, it's cute. Her face came out awsome, especially her smile. The smile has that "hey baby" look to it.. really sexy. It adds to the pictures appeal.

That's about it but, yeah...you should really consider giving it color. Be it by Photoshop, by hand or what have you.

You have talent, I'm very happy to say that to you.

Fighter
01-08-2003, 06:21 AM
^_^ You truly have a talent for mouths, lips in general. They always seem so full and portray the perfect mood for the model.

sailor-moon
01-08-2003, 10:19 AM
so cool so cool so cool^o^ i love it!! the smile,,,,reminds me of you ^o^lol but yea, the hands-.- but i should be one to talk!!! the ones i do are mad skiny!!>< grr grrr^.^ like evil witch hands^____________^

Maryssa
01-08-2003, 02:19 PM
thanks guys ^^

and I do plan to color it. I did this for my new blog layout.

videogirlc
01-08-2003, 04:07 PM
I love your lkin quality it really gives the drawing depth. The hands don't distract me that much, only the arm in the foreground looks off. Looks very much like a plasstic doll arm. Please tell me if I'm beig too harsh.

Spooky Brew
01-08-2003, 05:59 PM
The only thing I see that stands out besides the hands are the waist, it's basically straight where the hips should go, that's all! But that may be your particular style though. I don't hate you, some of your posts get to me sometimes, but were human, were not supposed to agree on certain things!

final testament
01-08-2003, 06:20 PM
maybe she's just really skinny. I know lots of women like that!

ChibiRinoa
01-08-2003, 07:46 PM
i love the hair and the eyes, they have such life to them. the hair looks like its being blown around, i love hair like that ^.^ the only thing i could think of for critism is the forearm...it looks kinda rubbery...but its not that much of a big thing

Yautja834
01-08-2003, 10:38 PM
hmmm.....very hot girl....... turn-tables......i love you:D

Kataiya
02-02-2003, 09:43 AM
I love your skills. Her face is expressive and mischievious, and her hair shows much movement. I like the ear phones, they look accurately puffy :p. However, I do agree that you need to fix the hands. It would be ok if she was a hybrid, but her hands look too narrow and with long fingers, it tends to remind me of rat's paws x.x Sorry, but if you broaden them a little bit I think it would look alot better. I probably cant do much better, but it would look better if you did that.

Silly_Kitsune
02-02-2003, 12:27 PM
I love your style! Too cute!
I really like the outfit shes wearing, your very creative with clothing...I want the shirt (or dress)!!! Very nice ^^

Hikaruchan
02-03-2003, 03:27 AM
The face is very expressive and the hair is nice. The forearm is the main issue I see. The top part of the arm is curved in an odd angle, and if you straightened arm out it would be much longer then other arm. Shortening the front arm I think would make it work for me.

Something Lulu
02-03-2003, 11:38 AM
This is such a cute pic! The hair and expression are great. I hope you'll post the colored version when you finish it. I have to agree with Spooky, though, about her hips. She seems a bit too straight there. But great job overall. ^_^

LiL QoH
02-04-2003, 09:07 PM
I towuld look even better if you finished it in Illustrator ;)

Alisa
02-04-2003, 09:29 PM
Your style is cute. The only thing I can critique is the right arm appears very curved. I am guessing it part of the style though. The proportions and such else are great. I am not saying much, for many anime characters that are drawn, stylistically(spelling?) have big hands. I can't wait to see it all colored.