PDA

View Full Version : Evil Joker!!

final testament
01-08-2003, 04:56 AM
I was walking down the exhibit hall at A.X 2001 when I saw a pic that looked like this. I don't even think I remember what company and what booth it was in. I tried to sketch it out a bit when I was there but, I couldn't get most of it down. They were closing the hall down for the day. So I went my hotel and started to draw this from my horrible short-term memory. I have no idea at all if it's even acurate to the original but, the pic itself came out pretty cool. I remember he was wearing a hat but I forgot what it was like. All in all it had the effect that I saw up on that companies' poster. They we're selling some computer design program...that's all I remember about them.

The joker had blue eyes and black lips...that I do remember!!

(about the pic) Like the Sucubus pic... it's older so please forgive it's tattered appearance.

sailor-moon
01-08-2003, 10:14 AM
eep! OMG!! :eek: ::dies from scaryness:: good pic........... but way scary!!look what you did>< now im not going to be able to sleep tonight!>.< :p

final testament
01-08-2003, 03:01 PM
(thinks to self) Success!!! My evil plan to scare Moonie has proven effective!! Muahahahaha!!

sailor-moon
01-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by final testament
(thinks to self) Success!!! My evil plan to scare Moonie has proven effective!! Muahahahaha!!

:untrust: :dance: ...............your bad

final testament
01-08-2003, 04:55 PM
Muahhaha..then I've lived up to my reputation.

(Silly rabbit)

ChibiRinoa
01-08-2003, 07:48 PM
-clicks link, pic shows up......goes and hides under blanket-

Yautja834
01-08-2003, 10:46 PM
pictrue men brestfeeding, picture of a scary ass joker....i dont think ill be able to sleep for a while...