PDA

View Full Version : Hi hi!

Babbit_Chan
05-12-2002, 08:15 PM
New here XD I can't believe I missed this site :eek: Anyway, LOVE Kodomo no Omocha, Gundam Wing, and Ranma 1/2 XD I do a lot of KnO cosplay, er, actually, working on it. I hope to attend my first con - RECCACon! Weee! I hope I see you guys there! I'm part of Yuuki Cosplay (http://www.geocities.com/babbitcosplay/index2.html) so you'll probably see me running around with hyperactive bishie obssessed girls (Well, okay maybe that's just me an' Uka =D)

Philia Philis
05-12-2002, 08:38 PM
Hello there! Nice to meet you! ^^ *hands Babbit_Chan a cookie before the Cookie Queen catches her*

Nietsche
05-12-2002, 09:19 PM
Welcome to this wonderful board!

I may not be cookie queen but....One day i hope to be the Master of Desserts and Puddings!
<offers a profiterole!>

Legato/Machan
05-12-2002, 09:43 PM
Oi, te conhecer ... ops... I mean: Hi, nicew to meet you. I'm new here and, as you noticed, I'm a foreingner. I'm from Brazil and like you I'm new here.
So Welcome (bem vinda) to the forum

see ya

MyuMyu
05-12-2002, 10:12 PM
Yes yes! Welcome to the board ^_^. Or, as they say in my ghetto part of southern california - Yo yo homie wazap?

waah legato you gotta teach me some of them cool Brazilian phrases yo *laugh*

Yuna
05-12-2002, 11:30 PM
aiiiya, you're in a cosplay w/ Ina! ^-^ Glad you found da boards!

Ukayoru no Chou
05-13-2002, 12:23 AM
Whooo~ Lookies Babbit-chan! XD I signed up..and now ..im coming to tell everyone to...
watch out...shes KnO obsessed...XD
*runs in other direction before being thwaped buy mallets*

[ Im the previously mentiond Uka' ,w00t- Im famous! =D ]

Babbit_Chan
05-13-2002, 10:39 AM
Oooo Uka found me *hides behind a post with her mallet* Thanksh for the welcome everyone ^^ Time for a posting roll!! *eats her cookie while running*

Adella
05-13-2002, 10:49 PM
Welcome Welcome Youkoso Babbit-chan!