PDA

View Full Version : unfinished drawing.

Miroku
01-08-2003, 03:06 PM
I never actually got done drawing this. The body is okay, and some of the background details are neat. Take a look and see what you think. I would appreciate some helpful comments, if anyone has some. Thanks.

Miroku
01-11-2003, 01:09 AM
Y'know I just remembered I posted this. It's been almost three days since I put this here. It seems a bunch of people have looked at the drawing but I havent gotten any feedback yet.

Coffin
01-11-2003, 01:15 AM
it pretty nice, but i would like to see it inked to see more detail, THEN i'll give u critique...as you i("judge" my work)

Miroku
01-11-2003, 01:30 AM
Thanks for responding. I probably wont ink it. The lines wont become much darker at that size on a computer screen. Not to any great extent anyways. And there is nothing else in that pic that would be colored black, except maybe a couple small portions.

Miroku
01-17-2003, 01:50 AM
Is no one else going to give me any feedback? C'mon you other artists, I know your out there!

Anime_kidd2k2
01-17-2003, 04:11 PM
hey thats real good! im no artist, well, not really, but thats really cool! maybe make her crying like emeraude....^_^;;

Aya Mikage
01-18-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Miroku
Is no one else going to give me any feedback? C'mon you other artists, I know your out there!

maybe if you finished it you would get more feedback

Miroku
01-19-2003, 07:33 AM
maybe make her crying like emeraude....^_^;;

Thank you, Thank you! This is exactly the kind of feedback I wanted.

maybe if you finished it you would get more feedback

*sigh*

Perhaps I should not have titled it upon posting as being "unfinished". I should have just called it pencil sketch, or something. That having been said, there is no reason not to tell me what you think about it.

Vinya
01-19-2003, 10:01 AM
I think it's awesome, and you should finish it! It kinda reminds me of the fayths in FFX... You know, the statues.

Gipsie
01-20-2003, 01:22 AM
Hmm, hmm, hmm...ya know, I've always wanted to be able to draw like that...sort of simple, and complicated, all at the same time. Finish and mail it to me! LOL JK.....I think you did great on it, and don't ink it, unless you plan to use copic markers, and plan to color the entire thing...But , I think it's kick ass the wy it is! :-p

Oh! And, you should make it like a love scene...if you don't have anything really planned for the bottome space, maybe like a man or something below her....*shrugs* I'm wrackin' my brain here...leave me alone! >.< LOL

XLainoftheWired
01-20-2003, 01:24 AM
I think it has the potential to be f-in sweet, and by "f-in sweet" i mean, totally awesome... just ink it up and us some colored pensils to texturize it. Good work...

Miroku
01-23-2003, 05:52 AM
Gipsie, and Xlainofthewired, thanks for your replies. I appreciate that.

A love scene might be a good idea. I think I could turn that into another drawing all together.

*Begins sketching.......*

Gipsie
01-23-2003, 02:46 PM
See? I get good ideas every great...great....great, great, great, great once in a while! :D LOL

TsukiGuujin
01-23-2003, 03:30 PM
I think this is really good, unfinished or not.

I'd love to see it colored, inked, etc. ^^

Sorry I don't have a lot more to say. :rolleyes:

Lady
01-24-2003, 03:46 PM
You may want to rework the face a bit. Right now the mouth and nose are placed high on the face, and that creates the look of a very large chin. Slimming her neck might help her look a bit more femanine, too. The proportions look good, but the arms may be just a tad on the long side.

I really like the background and foreground elements and the overlapping, because it gives the image a good sense of depth. As others have said, you might want to ink it in, then erase the extra pencil marks. I tend to like bold black & white line drawings, and I do that alot in my work.

Hope it helps!

-Lady