PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Event Tt

Kaijugal
04-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Hey Gang, :jjacks:

I was asked to pass this on by the Programming Department at TT.

In recognition of the larger number of Anime Fans and Anime Costumers attending TT the last couple of years, TT is interested in adding more programming of interest to this fandom.

With that in mind this year TT, Scifi, Fantasy and Beyond (http://www.tcon.icomm.ca/tt19/), will be hosting a Friday Night Cosplay Competition. :) This event will be in addition to TT's Already exisiting Saturday Night Masqeurade. Same beautiful stage and venue as last years Masqeurade.

The Date is July 15th, the time and details are still unannounced.

Just a reminder to all as well. In future feel free to log onto thie TT Website and suggest the directions you would like to see programing go in, as well if you are interested in running new events contact them with your suggestions, proposals. The panelist signup information is already posted HERE (http://www.tcon.icomm.ca/tt19/index.php?pg=programming&section=welcome).

I'll post more information as it becomes available for those who may be interested.

Cheers!

:chatah: You must be the change you wish to see in the world :jjacks:

archangeli
04-03-2005, 03:36 PM
What will be the distinguishing features between the Cosplay Competition and the Masquerade? Does this mean that all "anime/manga/japanese pop culture" related costumes will be in the Cosplay Compeition only and sci-fi and fantasy stuff will be for the Masquerade?

Obviously I don't think that someone would be permitted to compete in both competitions in the same costume, but where would the crossover line be drawn?

Kaijugal
04-03-2005, 07:15 PM
What will be the distinguishing features between the Cosplay Competition and the Masquerade? Does this mean that all "anime/manga/japanese pop culture" related costumes will be in the Cosplay Compeition only and sci-fi and fantasy stuff will be for the Masquerade?

Obviously I don't think that someone would be permitted to compete in both competitions in the same costume, but where would the crossover line be drawn?

At this point I have no idea. I don't even know who the appointed director is at this point. I know that they are looking for people to help run it, but that's the extent of the information I have available at this time. Sorry. :(