PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Photoshoot(Date Poll ONLY)

Mekou
04-03-2005, 06:04 PM
This is just to make it easier for a date to be chosen.

A few things to note:

- This poll is for the discussion of the photoshoot date ONLY. Please keep all other comments in the other thread.
- This poll will be closed once the date has been chosen.
- People can vote for any and all of the dates that they CAN make it or the dates that they PREFER.
- This poll will end on May 1st.
- The date that has the most votes "wins" XD
- Again, only post comments if they are id discuss why you can or cannot make it for certain dates. Since it would be nice to at least /try/ and include everyone.

~ ~ ~ ~

I can make it to any one of those dates (as far as I know). The dates that were skipped were because I will most likely be away for that time in Montreal. ^^; With Ochika. Other than that, I'm good for any of those dates. =) But I would prefer to have it in June.

hikarilight
04-03-2005, 06:29 PM
I don't think the 11th and 18th are good ideas since they're cutting it close to final exams ^^;;

Amy the Yu
04-03-2005, 06:34 PM
What about weekdays? Dunno if it's just me being stupid, but if it's during summer vacation for everyone, wouldn't weekdays work too?

Seed-chan
04-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Problem with weekdays in July is for summer school and certain people who work on weekdays. Oh and I'm free any weekend.

Amy the Yu
04-03-2005, 06:59 PM
What about a weekday at the end of June after high schools are out and before summer school starts? Most people dont' start summer jobs immediately after school ends anyway.

snowgren
04-03-2005, 07:12 PM
I don't have a problem with it being on a weekday or weekend. I finish in April, so I'm free anyway. But considering high school exams, summer school and jobs, a weekend is a good idea. I dunno if there are other cons that might interfere for others though.

Straywind
04-03-2005, 09:15 PM
July 16th is Toronto Trek and I'm fairly certain I will be going to TT for Saturday at the very least. I hope it will be one of the other weekends or I probably won't be able to make. The photoshoot was so much fun last time so I hope I won't have to miss this one.

Danners
04-03-2005, 10:43 PM
What about a weekday at the end of June after high schools are out and before summer school starts? Most people dont' start summer jobs immediately after school ends anyway.

I wouldn't be able to make it now that I started work full time. Yeah! Just in time for summer! But that's what I get for being broke.

TheWestWind
04-04-2005, 01:01 PM
July 25 is good for me. And it's a day after my B-day, so yay!

Kawaii Kinomoto
04-04-2005, 08:50 PM
noooooooo!!! june 25th has the most votes so far!! :waaaah: that's the ONE AND ONLY DATE i absolutely CANT make it to!! it's my cousins 21st birthday partyand there's no way i can miss it!! I really hope that we can have the photoshoot on another day... any other day BUT june 25!! please!! what about june 26th? the photoshoot doesn't HAVE to be on saturday does it? well, hopefully it can be on another day and I will be able to attend because i missed the last naruto photoshoot and i dont want to miss this one too... thanks everyone...

Mrs^Sesshoumaru
04-13-2005, 11:14 AM
usually anyday would be fine for me, but this year i may be out of the country late june/early july... so anything early june is ok or late july (even if its a weekday) would be fine.... :razz:

TheWestWind
04-13-2005, 04:22 PM
Since June 25 is winning... fine... But I woulda liked more time to get my costume together.. July would be a bit better, but I'll go with June!

Mekou
05-05-2005, 02:46 PM
The poll is closed. June 25th is the date of the Naruto Photoshoot. =)

hikarilight
05-05-2005, 03:30 PM
The poll is closed. June 25th is the date of the Naruto Photoshoot. =)

Bonzai!! *throws conffetti*