PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Cosplayers?

CandyChick
04-04-2005, 07:29 AM
Hey all anyone here going as any ff characters? If its kool with everyone I was thinking of geting a hole grup pic of all the ff cosplayers that are going to be there this is who I am going as (older rinoa) ya dose any body have any ideas no how to meat up to take the pic? hope this works :phttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/coolchick555897/MUNCH_RINOA4_medium101.jpg

Tigerzeyes
04-08-2005, 05:11 PM
I'm going as Seifer :D I'm just about to start my costume. Where's the crazy Rinoa from?

Michi
04-08-2005, 05:29 PM
That Rinoa's an original design by a CG artist. It's been cosplayed at least twice by now, too. ^^ Some people were confusing it for "KH Rinoa" on these boards. X_x

Umm. I think Seiya Yagami and I will be bringing our Shuyin and Lenne costumes, since we're hoping to have those for Otakon and CN is only a week after. A big group FF pic would be pretty neat to do. ^^~*

Tigerzeyes
04-09-2005, 10:16 AM
My sister's also going as Selphie. A big group picture would be muchly fun :D

heki-chan
04-09-2005, 04:03 PM
FF9 Garnet & Zidane ^__^

Tigerzeyes
04-10-2005, 06:13 PM
I was checking out your costumes Heki-chan, and I think I took a picture of you as Taki at Anime North last year... :) What a great costume. All your costumes are awesome actually. There are so many awesomely talented people on this site! :D

CandyChick
04-11-2005, 06:46 AM
ya i got my pic from CG artist i even e-mailed the guy that made it to ask if its ok if i make this outfit but he has not replyed -.- oo well i am goin to make it anyways :P and geting together to take a grup pic would be really kool ^^

heki-chan
04-12-2005, 09:43 PM
@ Tigereyez:: thanks ^__^ looking forward to seeing u @ AN ^_^

@ CandyChick:: The CG artist, Dion, doesn't mind people making costumes out of his work ^_^ My sister checked with him last year, so don't worry! :)

kuko-chan
07-05-2005, 12:21 AM
I'm thinking of wearing the Yuna costume I made for my friend for An05. We're pretty much the same size.

I can give you some advice on how to NOT screw up, like I did at AN05 with my FF Photoshoot (you're probably well aware of how I failed :P).

1: Have it in an open, well-circulated area, so as to allow light traffic to flow through, but not in a high traffic area. (My biggest mistake)

2: Find a map or layout of the con building. If you can't find that, trying describing where you want everyone to meet.

3: Timings. What day? What time? Tell them how long you want to make it.

4: You probably want to arrive 10 minutes before the planned start, just in case. (My other big mistake)

5: If you want, make a big banner. Something to let everyone know where exactly the shoot is being held. It even attracts people who didn't know about it to begin with.

Well, I hope this helps! Good luck! If I decide to dress as Yuna, I'll try and be there for sure!

P.S. Heki-chan, I'm a big fan! Your costume always look fantastic! :D

jade_dincht
07-05-2005, 08:27 AM
I might bring my seifer, but it's so hard to bring a weapon shaped piece of wood on an airplane, and i might just feel 'nekked' without my gunblade.

Alexia Ishtar
07-05-2005, 01:21 PM
I'm not really sure if I'm going to CN at the moment. Maybe *thinks* If I can get a good mark at summer school I can convince dad to lend me some money to get down for at least a day. If I do, I'll definitely bring my Lulu costume,

loves_divine
07-10-2005, 01:20 AM
im goin as advent children cloud

Moonchild-Suki
07-11-2005, 07:04 AM
well hopefuly I plan to goto CnAnime but i culdn't complete my new Yuna ffx-2 cosplay so I would wear my Yuna FFX cosplay instead:)
P.S Heki-Chan I love your cosplays they're all ways AMAZING!! :love:

loves_divine
07-12-2005, 07:48 AM
haha we should do this big pic

Momoko
07-12-2005, 08:52 PM
If my friend and I can make it, we're being Yuna and Lenne :D Yay for duo cosplaying!

shiro_hikaru
07-14-2005, 01:01 AM
Ummm I might like 80% be doing a character from Final Fantasy Unlimited does that count?

AncientWanderer
07-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Right now I'm planning on going as Aeris one day and Quistis another day, so hopefully I can find the group at some point.

kuko-chan
07-23-2005, 11:16 PM
So is this photoshoot still happening or what? I would be very insterested!

~*Virual*~
07-25-2005, 06:49 AM
Hey all anyone here going as any ff characters? If its kool with everyone I was thinking of geting a hole grup pic of all the ff cosplayers that are going to be there this is who I am going as (older rinoa) ya dose any body have any ideas no how to meat up to take the pic? hope this works :phttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/coolchick555897/MUNCH_RINOA4_medium101.jpg

I will be there as Reno from Final fantasy 7, im open for your little group pic thing. :)

tamahome_no_mik
07-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Id like to see some cosplayers at the con dressed in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals costumes... its a great game, dont understand why people dont cosplay it. its versatile enough, theres about 20 characters or so to choose to play with, or theres the side characters, or even the bosses! it'd be funny to watch someone go to the con dressed as a giant malboro lol.
anyways, thats my opinion.

fullmetal505
07-28-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm gonna go as Reno, its my first cosplay so I want to keep it simple plus i got everything needed. I just need to figure out how to make the weapon.

any suggestions?

edit from last post: I just got my weapon, btw I'll take part in the photoshoot if your plans work out.

~*Virual*~
07-28-2005, 01:41 PM
I'm gonna go as Reno, its my first cosplay so I want to keep it simple plus i got everything needed. I just need to figure out how to make the weapon.

any suggestions?

Wha?! Cool, another Reno!

skykitten
07-28-2005, 11:41 PM
i'm going as rinoa and yuna

Edgar Strife
07-31-2005, 02:39 PM
If all goes well and I manage to get everything done in time, I may be cosplaying as Professor Hojo from FFVII.

Konrad-Chan
07-31-2005, 08:31 PM
lalala i will be going as squall mayb

AncientWanderer
08-03-2005, 01:46 PM
If all goes well and I manage to get everything done in time, I may be cosplaying as Professor Hojo from FFVII.

I love you. :D

Edgar Strife
08-03-2005, 09:02 PM
I love you. :D

Thank you and if i get lucky, I'll try to have jenova done as well.[ the head that is] Anyway, if we have alot of Shin-ra cast cosplayers plus the Turks, anyone would like to join for a group shot?

shiro_hikaru- you ask if FFU counts as a FF character right? I'm sure it does after all, every Fnal Fantasy series has different characters right? [Except FFX-2 since most characters are the same since they came from FFX]

Edgar Strife
08-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Again, sorry for the double post, but I like to know from everyone if you all like to get together for a group shot.

I'm not sure if I should call it a photoshhot or not, but how about we all meet at a certain time and place for a Final Fantasy Group shot? I like to know what time would be best. I know Sat morning is not too good since many events and photoshoots are going on [plus i'll be in some of those events too], so I was thinking Saturday at 4:00pm, how does that sound so far? I could also arrange another one for Sunday as well [incase some cosplayers can't make it on Sat.] As for a place, I'll think of something, maybe the corner that leads to CN Tower [it should be beside the Planet Hollywood resturant]or maybe somewhere inside the convention center. but i like to hear from everyone first that way I don't leave anyone behind or maybe we find abetter idea. Also, this goes for All Final Fantasy Series rather it be the anime [FFU] or the games [FFI-FFXII], any FF characters are welcome for the group shoot.

AncientWanderer
08-05-2005, 11:08 PM
Anyplace in the convention centre is usually best, I would suggest somewhere in the lobby. It's huge, and it will attract some attention which would be excellent. That way, if other FF cosplayers see us that aren't a part of this site, they can join in the fun too :)

Saturday afternoon is always a good time, too, since that's when most people are around.

~*Virual*~
08-06-2005, 11:35 AM
*Wonders* Would a sign help? If someone made a quick sign and stood in the location of the photoshoot and was there around 3:55pm on Saturday would that make things easier?

kuko-chan
08-06-2005, 04:42 PM
A sign would definately help greatly! And arriving early would be great too. Also, yea, it would make more sense to hold this in the front lobby so get more exposure.

Edgar Strife
08-06-2005, 09:08 PM
After hearing some of everyone ideas, so about it.

Final Fantasy Group Shot
Day: Saturday
Location: So far its the Front Lobby of the Convention Center
Time: 4:00pm

Also, if anyone would like to make a FF Sign for the group shot, feel free to go right ahead. As for the group shoots lets try to take more different photo[examples figh sence photos, a group shot of all FF male characters/ female characters, bad guys/ good guys ff group shoots and so on.] So what does everyone think about the idea?

fullmetal505
08-06-2005, 09:49 PM
After hearing some of everyone ideas, so about it.

Final Fantasy Group Shot
Location: So far its the Front Lobby of the Convention Center

Also, if anyone would like to make a FF Sign for the group shot, feel free to go right ahead. As for the group shoots lets try to take more different photo[examples figh sence photos, a group shot of all FF male characters/ female characters, bad guys/ good guys ff group shoots and so on.] So what does everyone think about the idea? sounds good to me, I'll try my hardest to show up for it.

Tigerzeyes
08-07-2005, 11:23 PM
I'm getting so excited about the con I could die XD
This is gonna be such a blast!

CandyChick
08-08-2005, 09:52 AM
sucks for me cuz i am working at the CNE for randy river from aug 17-7 of sep =.= and my swing mashean isnt working so much for goin =.= oo well next time :(

kuko-chan
08-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Sound exciting indeed! I'll make it my life endevor to show up! ;P

Edgar Strife
08-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Hopefully this will work out for everyone, I just hope it doesn't interfare with everyone photoshot or plans. I'll try my best to get this group shot ready for everyone since it will be my first time organizing a groupshot.

AncientWanderer
08-08-2005, 05:57 PM
As for the group shoots lets try to take more different photo[examples figh sence photos, a group shot of all FF male characters/ female characters, bad guys/ good guys ff group shoots and so on.]

I love that idea, it could make for some cool story-related scenes if we decide to get that into it, too. WEEE I'm so excited!

AncientWanderer
08-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Ummm....well, I realized that I actually double-posted, so I'm changing this message so it's NOT. Oh well, I had a question anyhow:

I have two FF costumes, Aeris and Quistis. Depending on which characters are appearing at the shoot, should I wear one in particular or try to squeeze both in? I was going to wear both regardless over the stretch of the weekend, but if I need both in one day, it would be good to know beforehand. Basically, who would be interested in seeing what?

AncientWanderer
08-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Haha three posts in a row.....this is what happens when I keep thinking of things after posting.

Just looking at that note about the sign, I'll try to make one, hopefully a big & colourful one....drawing's fun!!! *gives toothy grin*

Edgar Strife
08-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Quote--I love that idea, it could make for some cool story-related scenes if we decide to get that into it, too. WEEE I'm so excited!--Quote

HUm....... sounds very interesting. Why is it that when I read this post, the sence from the play of FFVII pops up in my head. [note for those who play FFVII and remember the gold saucer [sorry if i spell it wrong] and watch the play between Aries, Cloud, the knight and the Dragon.]

Quote--I have two FF costumes, Aeris and Quistis. Depending on which characters are appearing at the shoot, should I wear one in particular or try to squeeze both in? I was going to wear both regardless over the stretch of the weekend, but if I need both in one day, it would be good to know beforehand. Basically, who would be interested in seeing what?--Quote--

Hum...I was going to say if there are more cosplayers with more FF outfits, I can arrange another shoot for sunday as well, that way everyone can have a group shot on Sat and Sun with different ff outfits. Well, its up to you if you like to squeezes both characters in for the photoshot, beside I'm sure there would be lots of time to switch to different outfits. Hum.....if I were to choose, I say Quistis because I don't think there are many cosplayers cosplaying Quistis and because she's cool. Then again, I say Aeris just because I'm going as Hojo. Well, its up to you, any characters would be great.

Quote--Just looking at that note about the sign, I'll try to make one, hopefully a big & colourful one....drawing's fun!!! *gives toothy grin*--Quote

That would be great idea if its no trouble with you. If you can try make a sign, that would help me alot and also, it would help alot for other cosplayers too. If you can, other wise its ok.
ps
sorry for the long post

AncientWanderer
08-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Meh, long posts mean more to entertain me :)

the sence from the play of FFVII pops up in my head. [note for those who play FFVII and remember the gold saucer [sorry if i spell it wrong] and watch the play between Aries, Cloud, the knight and the Dragon.]

Haha, I forgot all about the Dragon play!! That's awesome that you remembered that!

I say Quistis because I don't think there are many cosplayers cosplaying Quistis and because she's cool. Then again, I say Aeris just because I'm going as Hojo.
I like doing Quistis exactly for the reason that nobody really cosplays her much, but then again I know that Aeris will get more attention, and...well....I like attention hehe. Plus, how many more times will I see a Hojo cosplayer? But you're right, there will probably be tons of time for me to change if I decide to, and they're not complicated costumes.

If you can try make a sign, that would help me alot and also, it would help alot for other cosplayers too. If you can, other wise its ok.
Should be no problem at all, I don't do much except work nowadays. Besides, I need an artistic project so my drawing skills don't konk out on me. I'll try to include as many characters/FF games as I can, but no promises on it being spectacular. Colourful, but not spectacular.

Infini
08-08-2005, 11:51 PM
I'll try to come to this. I think I'm bringing Yuna with me. >_> maybe...

AncientWanderer
08-11-2005, 10:59 PM
I've just considered trying to put together a Red XIII costume. Dammit, I'm just looking for stress, aren't I? :P

Tifa_Lockhart
08-23-2005, 05:23 PM
Hey! I might be able to come to this... I'm planning on going to the Gamer Girl's photoshoot with a friend at 3 so it just depends on if she feels like sticking around with me for this one, but I really want to come! lol I'll be dressed as Advent Children Tifa on Saturday. :)

Edgar Strife
08-23-2005, 08:09 PM
Alright, as most of you know CN is comming soon. This is just a reminder that the
Final Fantasy Group Shot is on:

Just so that no one gets left behind. Also, if for whatever reason the area gets too crowed or becomes difficult to take group shoots, we'll move to another location for the shot..[I was think around the Skywalk area or the bridge.] I'll arrive abit early and keep an eye on things....[for those who don't know I'll be going as Hojo fom FFVII] And I hope everyone has a great time at CN.

Brita_Lee
08-25-2005, 09:56 PM
Alright, just to let you know, this is actually AncientWanderer, NOT Brita_Lee...I'm just stealing and raping her computer for a moment. But she'll never know, bwahaha! Wait...she's beside me...DAMMIT.

Okay, in a SEVERELY quick change of plans, my costume schedule for the con is changing. That means that Saturday I'll be coming to the photoshoot as Red XIII, not Aeris/Quistis, so if you're looking for me....don't look for pink :P I just got so excited about my last-minute costume that I wanna show the world on the busy day haha. So remember, I'm Red, not Aeris.

Oh, and I'm in the process of finishing that sign for the gathering. Look for the moogle, everybody!!!! ^_^

Tigerzeyes
08-25-2005, 11:42 PM
To Ancient Wanderer, my friend Steph is going to be Quistis... so if you want to be Quistis twins, lol, be Quistis. Or you can be Aeris and be unique... maybe... who knowwwwws :D
*Dances* SO EXCITED!!!

Much Lurv

~Tiger~

fullmetal505
08-26-2005, 04:27 PM
I can only go tommorow now

kuko-chan
08-28-2005, 10:41 AM
Went great, guys! Will expand more later!

Edgar Strife
08-28-2005, 05:04 PM
I like to thank everyone who were able to attend the Final Fantasy Group Shot. Next time I'll try to find a better sport and fix up a good time. [I'm sure some ppl were confuse with the location or couldn't come because the Angela concert was on at that same time.] As for my first time doing this, I believe it went very well. Again, thank you all everyone for comming and making this shot a success. Maybe next time I'll try to take more group series [FFVIII, FFIX, and so on...I notice I didn't arrange the FFX group shot that well and was focusing on FFVII and for that i'm sorry] I'm very supprise that we nearly had the whole shinra cast [just missing Rufus and a couple more character then we would have the whole cast of Shin-ra.] Anyway, I hope everyone enjoy themself and hopefully we'll have more FF cast next time. Thank again everyone !

kuko-chan
08-29-2005, 12:26 AM
Alrighty, ready to expand! I have to say, this is the first photoshoot I've been to (that actually ran smooth!), and I had a lot of fun! It was good to see the Chocobo and Shiva duo again! This was very well organized! I liked the idea with the seperate groups. I didn't really know what to expect, but it came together nicely! Congrats to the organizers! I made sure to take lots of pictures! Or rather, I made sure my boyfriend took lots of pictures! I'm afraid you'll have to sift through the others mixed in.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v224/kuko-chan/CN%20Anime%202005/

Cheers!

Edgar Strife
08-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Alrighty, ready to expand! I have to say, this is the first photoshoot I've been to (that actually ran smooth!), and I had a lot of fun! It was good to see the Chocobo and Shiva duo again! This was very well organized! I liked the idea with the seperate groups. I didn't really know what to expect, but it came together nicely! Congrats to the organizers! I made sure to take lots of pictures! Or rather, I made sure my boyfriend took lots of pictures! I'm afraid you'll have to sift through the others mixed in.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v224/kuko-chan/CN%20Anime%202005/

Cheers!

Wow, great photos you have of the FF photoshot. They all look great!

I also like thank those who help me......[The Turks for helping me getting everyone into place and the the cosplayer making the FF Sign. Thanks again everyone for helping and comming for the photoshot.]