PDA

View Full Version : OoooOOorrrRRRoooOOOO @_@!!

TheLoneWolf
01-09-2003, 12:13 AM
Just.....finished....two costumes......been up for 30 hours straight......going to ohayocon....what about you guys?
Any last-minute costumers?

Schu
01-09-2003, 02:15 AM
*stitches rikku boots* Yeah, last minute, for ohayo as well. :) I always work best at the last minute. What will you be wearing? I'll be Rikku and Excel and Asuka...

TheLoneWolf
01-09-2003, 09:43 AM
Ralf-Jones will be my only mainstream char.My other costume I've designed m'self,so it's character-less!

Rosiel
01-09-2003, 10:02 AM
> Any last-minute costumers?

I have a whole thread dedicated to my costume panic! LOL.
And I am /not/ done! Not by a longshot, but it's really starting to look gorgeous! *__*

So come say hello to the Yuber beading 'his' masquerade costume in the lobby of the hotel! LOL. And after the beading, comes the sequins... X__X

KnuxieChan
01-09-2003, 12:00 PM
Yup, My parents just finished my Dark costume, the wig sucks, but I tried to style it best I could (I'm only 15 X.x') Dad's gonna finish my Shippou tail today.

Bonk
01-09-2003, 02:52 PM
I'm still a last minuter >>. I haven't even begun my Jounouchi costume, and I'm going thru hool trying to make the anchor bottom on my Chibi Luffy shirt. Ah well, I guess I'll be working for a good while tonight x.x.

Oshi
01-09-2003, 08:46 PM
Just finished my SeeD jacket. Well... 95%. Nothing to fasten it together, so, Seifer the SeeD will be a badass and wear it open, with a white tshirt underneath. *nod*