PDA

View Full Version : The "Did you take my picture at Sakuracon?" thread

Eurobeat King
04-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Please post here to: 1. let people know what you cosplayed at Sakuracon 2005 on which day, and 2. ask people if they took your picture during the weekend.

Example: "Did anyone take pictures of me?? I wore Shinji on Friday, Saitou on Saturday, and Trowa on Sunday." (just an example.. i'm not cosplaying those at Sakuracon.. heehee)

Myself, I'll do my best this weekend to get pictures of people this weekend, so if I don't reply here after the con, it's because I'm busy posting the pictures. But if you recall me taking your picture this weekend, then know that they'll (eventually) get posted in my gallery.

So ask away and hopefully you'll get replies that other members took pictures of you at Sakuracon!

ClearTranquil
04-10-2005, 12:08 PM
Does anyone have pictures of me? On SATURDAY, I was the Advent Children Cloud with the big sword, I had shorter hair, sunglasses (sometimes), and I DID have the Cloudy Wolf on my shoulder.

greg_bianchi
04-10-2005, 07:44 PM
Hmm... I don't know if anyone on here took pictures of me, but, I didn't really wear my costume (was WAY to hot... ^^;; ), but, some people took pictures of it. I wore it on Friday, it was Squall's SeeD Uniform.

And, for the entire weekend, I walked around with my Oblivion and TONS of people stoped me to take pictures. my friend found one somewhere on the internet... But, did anyone here take a picture of someone in a blue striped shirt or a white coat with a big number "3" on it? He-he. ^_^

Scorpion_Lady
04-10-2005, 08:28 PM
I'm curious if anyone got some shots of me. Me and my friend were dressed in Battle Royale Friday and Saturday evening, and I was dressed as the TV series Utena duelist on Saturday and Sunday during the day. <_<

greg_bianchi
04-10-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm curious if anyone got some shots of me. Me and my friend were dressed in Battle Royale Friday and Saturday evening, and I was dressed as the TV series Utena duelist on Saturday and Sunday during the day. <_<
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I got'cha!!!!! Battle Royale rules!!!! ^_^ You were Mitsuko and Kawada right? I'm going as BRII Shuya next year, my friend is going as BRII 'blonde kid' (can't remember his name), and my brother is going as Kuriyama. ^_^ Great Costumes!!! (By the way, I'm the guy with the oblivion who took your picture. ^_~)

Shikamaru
04-10-2005, 09:07 PM
I'm wondering if anyone got any good shots of me? I was... well... Shikamaru all three days. I didn't usually have a chuunin vest on, and was hanging around with a Temari and Haku. I know a few people took my picture.

Sakitodream
04-10-2005, 10:18 PM
I am wondering if any one has a picture of me from friday in my Sakito costume. It was white and denim that was frayed alot. I didnt get a pic of myself in it.

Thanx

MooMooMaki
04-10-2005, 11:11 PM
I wonder if anyone got any pictures of me. ^^; On Friday I was Sexy no Jutsu Konohamaru (Naruto), Kiba (Naruto), and Humanized Tentomon (Digimon). Saturday I was Sakura (Naruto the Movie). I THINK that's all on Saturday at least...I knew I changed into a Sasuke shirt but I think that's all... :\

Naruto_uzumaki
04-10-2005, 11:40 PM
I wonder if anyone got any pictures of me. ^^; On Friday I was Sexy no Jutsu Konohamaru (Naruto), Kiba (Naruto), and Humanized Tentomon (Digimon). Saturday I was Sakura (Naruto the Movie). I THINK that's all on Saturday at least...I knew I changed into a Sasuke shirt but I think that's all... :\

ah great your also on the sakuracon.org forums in our naruto forum. I should have a link to pics as soon as I get them developed. I saw you as sakura movie version. You should have at least seen me, I was the naruto in the fuzzy bright orange pants. also on the sakuracon.org forums as Naruto_Uzumaki hehe =^_^= :heart:

Scorpion_Lady
04-10-2005, 11:40 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I got'cha!!!!! Battle Royale rules!!!! ^_^ You were Mitsuko and Kawada right? I'm going as BRII Shuya next year, my friend is going as BRII 'blonde kid' (can't remember his name), and my brother is going as Kuriyama. ^_^ Great Costumes!!! (By the way, I'm the guy with the oblivion who took your picture. ^_~)

Oh! I remember you! My friend commented on how awesome your oblivion was. ^____^ To tell the truth, we hadn't really decided on which students to be. o_o; The BR costumes were honestly thrown together the night before the con with a quick trip to Value Village. We just felt like going as random BR students. n_n;;

Naruto_uzumaki
04-10-2005, 11:43 PM
anyone have pics of me?

went as Naruto Uzumaki (classic outfit) all 3 days at con. Was also at the friday naruto photoshoot at the hilton lobby, saturday was at the hilton pool courtyard for the 2nd photoshoot. please notify me if you hae pictures. You couldn't have missed me since I was the naruto with BRIGHT BRIGHT Orange Fleece Pants.

thanks =^_^=

greg_bianchi
04-10-2005, 11:44 PM
Oh! I remember you! My friend commented on how awesome your oblivion was. ^____^ To tell the truth, we hadn't really decided on which students to be. o_o; The BR costumes were honestly thrown together the night before the con with a quick trip to Value Village. We just felt like going as random BR students. n_n;; he-he. Well, you're EXACTLY like Mitsuko and Kawada. He-he. Great job on you're costumes by the way. ^_^ I plan on putting up the pictures of the convention that I took, either tonight, or tomorrow. So take a look! ^_^

MooMooMaki
04-10-2005, 11:45 PM
ah great your also on the sakuracon.org forums in our naruto forum. I should have a link to pics as soon as I get them developed. I saw you as sakura movie version. You should have at least seen me, I was the naruto in the fuzzy bright orange pants. also on the sakuracon.org forums as Naruto_Uzumaki hehe =^_^= :heart:

Ah yes I remember you. :D Can't wait for the pictures!

Essenceofaaron
04-11-2005, 12:42 AM
sooo.. I was the giant box of cards, and the "half hollow" version of Ichigo, from Bleach... if you got some pictures of either of those two cosplays could you send them to me?

greg_bianchi
04-11-2005, 12:50 AM
sooo.. I was the giant box of cards, and the "half hollow" version of Ichigo, from Bleach... if you got some pictures of either of those two cosplays could you send them to me?
I got one of the cards!!!!! SWEET!!! That was so awesome! ^_^ I'll send one to you as soon as I have some time. (tomorrow ^_~)

Essenceofaaron
04-11-2005, 01:16 AM
I got one of the cards!!!!! SWEET!!! That was so awesome! ^_^ I'll send one to you as soon as I have some time. (tomorrow ^_~)

sweet!! thanks!

Shikamaru
04-11-2005, 01:17 AM
Oh holy crap! The card guy! You were having trouble drinking water, right?

Essenceofaaron
04-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Oh holy crap! The card guy! You were having trouble drinking water, right?

yeah. Drinking water had to be the most dificult thing to do in that box.....

I finaly got a system down for it by the end of the night. Head to the side, lean foward, hold the cup with a finger and a lip. and bend backwards hoping i didnt spill it all down myself

HentaiNoTenshi
04-11-2005, 02:01 AM
I was the Battle Angel, one of the Brides from Kill Bill, and one of the beer wench-style Pocky girls. Anyone snag any pictures?

laserkei
04-11-2005, 02:26 AM
I was Gact le ciel PV version. I wore it all day on Saturday, it's all white and wore a cape that has feathers on it.

greg_bianchi
04-11-2005, 02:32 AM
sweet!! thanks!
No problem!

Acire
04-11-2005, 03:05 AM
Hey, just wondering if anyone has pictures of Gunner Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2. I know there were a few ... I had sort of the longer shoulder-length hair. I have pictures this year but I was just curious if anyone got some interesting ones. Please let me know? Thanks~

Eurobeat King
04-11-2005, 03:40 AM
Acire: Were you the gunner-yuna that was walking around on Saturday & Sunday (for the fashion show)? I got a couple of pics of you on Saturday and also one on Sunday (with BlitzAceTidus) as a pair of gunner-yuna's. :) I liked yours too, and wish I took more pics..

Acire
04-11-2005, 08:39 AM
Acire: Were you the gunner-yuna that was walking around on Saturday & Sunday (for the fashion show)? I got a couple of pics of you on Saturday and also one on Sunday (with BlitzAceTidus) as a pair of gunner-yuna's. :) I liked yours too, and wish I took more pics..

Yeah, I thought that people might get me confused with her, I was the other yuna lol.

Eurobeat King
04-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Acire: I forgot I took your picture on Friday (I tend to forget who & what I take during the con.. hehe) and posted those already. You look great, btw!

HentaiNoTenshi: Your Alita pics will come first and hopefully I'll post them by later tonight. ;)

UviB
04-11-2005, 11:54 AM
Did anyone get a picture of me on sunday... I was dressed as Envy, (bright green wig, no bangs), or one with my group of Lust and Sloth?? Also, did anyone get any pictures of me as a Moogle, (short kimono, white wig, gogo boots) I would like to find one with the Lulu (the on that had the fake flowers on her dress instead of lace) I was with, and the Cait Sith (same costume, except the colors were oposite)?? Oh, and did anyone get pictures from the Sexy-no-Jutsu skit at cosplay?? of the Ninja Poof? or the tank top? or better yet, from the awards? Please!!
-Lub you all!

DarkCoffin
04-11-2005, 12:41 PM
hey i only went saturday but I was there as Anbu Kakashi all day. anyone have ne pics? my arm guards fell off at the very beginning of the day... which sucked cuz i forgot to bring the stuff to repair it with. also my hair slowly started to come down -_-. also had black hair cuz i couldn't get it done in time. well screwed up a lot but... anyone? and yeh i was at the group cosplay

sometimes i carried around Icha Icha Paradise and i had a katana

~Yukiko~
04-11-2005, 02:23 PM
I suppose that, even if no one answers, it'd be right of me to do this in case I don't get all my pictures. (I WANT THEM ALL. :( )
Anyways, I was Gaara on Friday. Short, red hair, yadda yadda... Kid Gaara on Saturday, and Luffy on Sunday. (If there are none of me as Luffy, then whatever. I wasn't there for long so only a few people got it.)
I already collected my share of pictures from Eurobeat King, and Clear Tranquil... But that's about it. :( If you're confused about who I am... The gallery will show you.

Chinese Ai
04-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Did anyone get a pic of me? I went on Saturday and Sunday. I was Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Taisen/Wars. The girl with her hair up with a red ribbon, red pants and pink sleeves with red blossoms on it.

HentaiNoTenshi
04-11-2005, 03:14 PM
HentaiNoTenshi: Your Alita pics will come first and hopefully I'll post them by later tonight. ;)
I can always count on you for some killer photos, EK. ^_~

Chinese: I didn't get a picture of you this year, but I see you every year as the perfect Sakura! Kudos on your costume!

sailorleo
04-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Hello everyone, I was wondering (along with everyone else here) if any of you took pictures of my roommate and me any of the days of the con. On Friday we were Mitsuki and Full Moon from Full Moon wo Sagashite, Saturday we were Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars and were in the Cosplay as the group La Soldier (aka the skit with the sheet youma and dance number), and Sunday we were with a group of our friends cosplay as the cast of El Hazard (I was Shayla Shayla). Thankies! Amanda (my roomie) and myself had a blast and this was our first cosplay experience!

trabus
04-11-2005, 04:13 PM
I was wondering if anyone got any pictures of my 4 month old daughter as Katsuyu (the white and blue slug that Tsunade summons). I was so busy with the masquerade that I never got any of her. :(

kiwi
04-11-2005, 04:50 PM
I was wondering if anyone got any pictures of my 4 month old daughter as Katsuyu (the white and blue slug that Tsunade summons). I was so busy with the masquerade that I never got any of her. :(

Unfortunately I didn't (that sounds adorable) and unfortunately I didn't get a shot of your Al pushing a stroller, either. BTW, are you the one who made the May anchor that was in last year's masquerade?

On my end, I'm wondering if anyone has a photo of my Sakura costume? It was this one ( http://www.kiwiflowers.net/cosplay/images/sakurahime.jpg ) I wore it on Saturday and Sunday morning. I know EK took a few but I don't have any on my own camera ;_;

trabus
04-11-2005, 05:06 PM
Unfortunately I didn't (that sounds adorable) and unfortunately I didn't get a shot of your Al pushing a stroller, either. BTW, are you the one who made the May anchor that was in last year's masquerade?

Yep, that was my wife in the masquerade last year, and I helped her with the anchor. :)

AFadingDream
04-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Did anyone get a picture of me dressed as Tidus? I was dressed as Tidus on Friday, and Saturday, and was walking around with a Jecht on friday, and by myself most of saturday. *crosses fingers and awaits a positive reply*

Phantomgrift
04-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Hey Eurobeat, I'm Saxy's friend that was originally dressed as Ido Daisuke to her Alita. Mildly curious if you ended up with any shots?

Also, for any others, I was Alexander Anderson from Hellsing through most of Sat. afternoon. (The tall blonde guy with the metal sword that was a bit more realistic than the other Anderson that was out and about.) and a nameless, faceless cosplay I threw together on my own.
Formal suit, black trench-coat, a full-face balaclava/"Ninja-Hood" with a pair of Green and leather-trimmed goggles on Sat. evening.
Always had fun trying to see people guess who I was as I do everything in utter silence when wearing it.
See "Fansview.com", sunday photos, for reference. I was just curious if anyone else snapped some.

trabus
04-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Hey Phantomgrift, I spoke to you and Saxy briefly on Friday afternoon (at least I think it was Friday afternoon, the whole con was a blur ;) ) and complimented you on your prop (I had a grey baseball cap on with dark thick framed glasses). I think I saw your Alexander around as well (though you had your blade tucked into your jacket arm, so I didn't get a good look at the sword). Anyhow just wanted to say great job on the costumes, and that it was nice meeting you.

sassy_lassy
04-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Did anyone take a picture of any of the following?

- Chibi Hiei (...when I say Chibi... I mean Chibi)
- Koenma/Teenage Junior (binkie!)
- Kurama (with no wig or red hair really... >.>)
- Botan (with that oar that the Koenma kept trying to twirl *cough*)
- Envy (with seaweed green hair!)
- Edward Elric ( another FMA.... Ed.... good god there was a lot of them... this one had vinyl pants and walked around with the Envy.)
- Satsuki (from Totoro... ^.^)
- Mei (also from Totoro, just the littler one with pink and not orange)
- Pan (From DBZ)
- Kikyo (from Inuyasha... uhm... .with... long brownish hair >.> urk... kind of hard to narrow this one down. She was in the dealers room a lot)

Yewp ^_^ Just reply if you have any pictures of any of those...

DarkCoffin
04-11-2005, 06:58 PM
hey i didn't take many pics but here are the 35 that i took. main reason is... i forgot to bring the other memory cards for the digital. enjoy

http://photos.yahoo.com/knightblade9999

GenghisHahn
04-11-2005, 07:44 PM
I sure hope someone got my picture. Saturday I was in full Camo Gear, and I'm pretty sure I was the only guy with a LAW (light anti tank weapon) Rocket Launcher. A LAW looks like this. http://www.military.cz/usa/weapons/guns/assault/m72law/m72law.jpg

HentaiNoTenshi
04-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Hey Phantomgrift, I spoke to you and Saxy briefly on Friday afternoon (at least I think it was Friday afternoon, the whole con was a blur ;) ) and complimented you on your prop (I had a grey baseball cap on with dark thick framed glasses). I think I saw your Alexander around as well (though you had your blade tucked into your jacket arm, so I didn't get a good look at the sword). Anyhow just wanted to say great job on the costumes, and that it was nice meeting you.
Great job on the armor, trabus! I didn't get to see it in person, but the pics are fabulous!

I'm hoping to make the Motorball Battle Angel costume before the movie comes out in 2007. I already have the body cast of me, I just need to finish fiberglassing the back half and put the two halves together. This'll be my first time working on a body armor project, so I'm nervous and feel really in-the-dark. Perhaps I'll be able to utilize your skills in the future! *crosses fingers*

Phantomgrift: Eurobeat mentioned that the Battle Angel pics will be among the first to get posted tonight, so check here later!

Ferra
04-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Did anyone get pictures of me? I was Kagura from Inuyasha on Friday and Sunday and Kagura from Fruits Basket on Saturday. There were many of both though, so I don't know if anyone had my picture... I was the only Kagura (Inuyasha) with brown hair (I didn't have a wig). I was the only Kagura from FB with a bright mint green dress (most had dark or a bright lime green). If you could send them to me I would greatly appreciate it.

Tamer Brad
04-11-2005, 09:05 PM
Anyone take a picture of me?

Was dressed as Kai from Beyblade on Friday and Saturday. Silver and black hair, purple clothes, black jacket, big white scarf and blue face paint...

TennyoKaleide
04-11-2005, 11:50 PM
Hello everyone, I was wondering (along with everyone else here) if any of you took pictures of my roommate and me any of the days of the con. On Friday we were Mitsuki and Full Moon from Full Moon wo Sagashite, Saturday we were Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars and were in the Cosplay as the group La Soldier (aka the skit with the sheet youma and dance number), and Sunday we were with a group of our friends cosplay as the cast of El Hazard (I was Shayla Shayla). Thankies! Amanda (my roomie) and myself had a blast and this was our first cosplay experience!

I have a picture of you two in your Mitsuki and Full Moon costumes! Let me upload it somewhere real quick..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Kaleide/P1010101.jpg

You two were awesome! I love FMwS!

brocas
04-12-2005, 01:12 AM
Hey Eurobeat, I'm Saxy's friend that was originally dressed as Ido Daisuke to her Alita. Mildly curious if you ended up with any shots?

Ah, Ido is easy - I've got 4 shots.

http://californiacosplaytimes.com/copper/thumbnails.php?album=74

DOS-chan
04-12-2005, 02:41 AM
Okay, I was only at Sakuracon for one day, Friday. I was dressed as DOS-chan of the OS-tan. As far as I know, there were only two pictures of me taken and I've found the one at the Fan's View webpage. It doesn't look that good, so I'm hoping the other one was better. Two guys in one of the Dealer's Rooms, one had a really big hat with canadian leaf on it?

Phantomgrift
04-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Ah, spiffy stuff.
Heh, and Trabus, that was you?
Nice to meet you as well, though I only wish I could have seen your "Full Metal Alchemist" suit in person that seemed to have done so well.

chibirice
04-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Oh Oh how about me. i was dressed up as Ranpha from Galaxy Angel on Saterday.I know random ppl came up and asked me for my picture when i was trying to buy a sword, or in the hallways. Anyone here happen to be one of them? *_*

arika-brushfire
04-13-2005, 12:27 AM
I was dressed as Envy on friday. I've only seen two pics of me so far. If anyone has anyome more of me please send them too me. The film in my capera turned out to be crap.

arika-brushfire
04-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Did anyone take a picture of any of the following?

- Chibi Hiei (...when I say Chibi... I mean Chibi)
- Koenma/Teenage Junior (binkie!)
- Kurama (with no wig or red hair really... >.>)
- Botan (with that oar that the Koenma kept trying to twirl *cough*)
- Envy (with seaweed green hair!)
- Edward Elric ( another FMA.... Ed.... good god there was a lot of them... this one had vinyl pants and walked around with the Envy.)
- Satsuki (from Totoro... ^.^)
- Mei (also from Totoro, just the littler one with pink and not orange)
- Pan (From DBZ)
- Kikyo (from Inuyasha... uhm... .with... long brownish hair >.> urk... kind of hard to narrow this one down. She was in the dealers room a lot)

Yewp ^_^ Just reply if you have any pictures of any of those...

I think i got some pics of you as Envy. Were you the ony at the Sunday FMA photoshoot with the Sloth and the Lust? If so I'll try to get the pics to you asap but I'm not making any promises. I'm a lazy ass.

Zeo
04-13-2005, 11:07 PM
Saturday I was Sakura (Naruto the Movie). I THINK that's all on Saturday at least...I knew I changed into a Sasuke shirt but I think that's all... :\

I think I have you. ALL my stuff is here, and I can get larger copies to anyone I have.

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=1024329#post1024329

Chinese Ai
04-13-2005, 11:37 PM
Chinese: I didn't get a picture of you this year, but I see you every year as the perfect Sakura! Kudos on your costume!
Thanks ^_^, hopefully I'll find someone who took a picture of me

arika-brushfire
04-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Ok here are the pics. Let me reiterate that the camera sucked and I promise to invest in a new one for next year.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v73/Pegunicent/sakura-con%202005/?start=0

~Yukiko~
04-14-2005, 05:26 PM
Arika, we need a password to view those :O Make it public? ;)

NeSempai
04-14-2005, 05:29 PM
[B][I] Hullo I went as Gally from battle Angel alita on saturday only No sword but I had a white trench if anyone has pictures I would greatly appreciate them sharing ^.^ Once I get mine developed I'll do the same if I can. email me: nenchan9@juno.com
Aim if it's not listed: MadOtakuPowers

Bradkitty
04-14-2005, 07:28 PM
I was dressed as Chun Li on Saturday night and Sunday. Did anybody get a picture of me? I think I was the only one around.

MooMooMaki
04-14-2005, 08:55 PM
I think I have you. ALL my stuff is here, and I can get larger copies to anyone I have.

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=1024329#post1024329

Nope, didn't see me. :\ I see my friend Collie though, she went as regular Sakura. ^^;

Zeo
04-14-2005, 09:37 PM
Nope, didn't see me. :\ I see my friend Collie though, she went as regular Sakura. ^^;

I should have one regular sakura, and I thought I had a razed out one that was from the movie, guess not.

arika-brushfire
04-16-2005, 12:04 AM
Ok for somereason the public thing won't stick. So I'm going to begin the tediour process of adding the pictures into my gallery here. bear with me until it's finished please.

Blackjack Gabbi
04-16-2005, 02:40 AM
I'm looking for ME! Anyone have the Quina or the JP?

Duo2x4
04-16-2005, 02:41 AM
i was the festival dress version of Yuki from FB and i'm looking for a pic of that.. i have a friend in another country who wants to see it.. thanks

WolfsAllure
04-16-2005, 01:38 PM
Did anyone get pictures of me, I was daft and didnt get any.

I was dressed as Tsume from wolf's Rain for the whole con. I think I was the only one there, but just in case. im 5'11 and was wearing all leather with light light blonde hair.

If you have a picture of me could you please email me at WolfsAllure@gmail.com . Thank you much.

Rekka
04-18-2005, 11:31 PM
Was wondering if anyone took my picture at SakuraCon 2005. I was the Kaiba Seto with the briefcase and no duel disc (cause the briefcase was enough to lag around). :D

I went on Saturday only...and my pictures sucked, so I was wondering if any of the people who took pics of me or the YGO group I posed with...cause I'd like to see them. ^^

Ja ne! Send a message or reply please! <3

SephiChan
04-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Looking for pics of me as...

Trinity ~ Matrix Reloaded(Friday)
Faris/Sarisa ~ FFV (Friday)
Sephiroth [the female one]~ FFVII (Saturday)
Chii [in the brown dress from Hibiya] ~ Chobits (Saturday)
Dark Angel [original costume... lots of black and fishnet; wings and wig were both black and burgandy] ~ (Saturday night)
Locke Cole ~ FFVI (Sunday)

..anyone? ^^;

Comechatcha
04-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Did anyone get pictures of me? I was Kagura from Inuyasha on Friday and Sunday and Kagura from Fruits Basket on Saturday. There were many of both though, so I don't know if anyone had my picture... I was the only Kagura (Inuyasha) with brown hair (I didn't have a wig). I was the only Kagura from FB with a bright mint green dress (most had dark or a bright lime green). If you could send them to me I would greatly appreciate it.

Yeah, I think I've got one of you. Check my gallary.
Did anyone get any pictures of me? I was Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing on Friday, Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho on Saturday, and Kikyo from Inuyasha on Sunday. :heart:

Yakins
05-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Haha, did anybody get me? I was Misha from Pita Ten for part of Friday, then I was sorta like, "Ennnh, I don't like this costume... itchy wig." So I abandonded it and just sort of wandered around in normal clothes and wore more drag to the dances, yay! But yeaaaaah, did anybody get me? =O

darkenedxstar
05-02-2005, 01:41 AM
I was wondering if anybody had take my picture~~ ^___^"
I was wearing Ruka all Saturday! ^0^ Shounen Terrorist, Jainizumu and Bildungs Roman.
I was one of the J-Rockers at the con. Uhm~~ I attached photos of my costume since I highly doubt anybody knows who Ruka is. X___x"
I was in this white costume with tore up jeans~~ uhm... with gauze hanging strips on my head. XDDDD" with this symbol on the back of my costumes too. I also had a group! :3
If you have any pics of my friends in that tore up jeans with white shirt costume... please show me!! ^0^

brocas
05-02-2005, 10:45 PM
I was wondering if anybody had take my picture~~ ^___^"
I was wearing Ruka all Saturday! ^0^ Shounen Terrorist, Jainizumu and Bildungs Roman.
I was one of the J-Rockers at the con. Uhm~~ I attached photos of my costume since I highly doubt anybody knows who Ruka is. X___x"
I was in this white costume with tore up jeans~~ uhm... with gauze hanging strips on my head. XDDDD" with this symbol on the back of my costumes too. I also had a group! :3
If you have any pics of my friends in that tore up jeans with white shirt costume... please show me!! ^0^

Sure, not only have them, you made it into my favorites directory:

http://californiacosplaytimes.com/copper/thumbnails.php?album=83

and there's 5 (4 of you, one with your friends) on this page:

http://californiacosplaytimes.com/copper/thumbnails.php?album=75&page=2

I liked the headless doll.

(normal? not me.)

darkenedxstar
05-03-2005, 01:34 AM
Sure, not only have them, you made it into my favorites directory:

http://californiacosplaytimes.com/copper/thumbnails.php?album=83

and there's 5 (4 of you, one with your friends) on this page:

http://californiacosplaytimes.com/copper/thumbnails.php?album=75&page=2

I liked the headless doll.

(normal? not me.)
oh wow! O___O!! under favorites!! I feel so honored!! *0*
thank you so much!~~ :3 (doesn't know if you put me into favorites because of photography or my costumes XD!!)

oh great! You got the full group~~
and thx about liking my doll~~ (laugh)
and thx for taking the pictures brocas!!

MercuryD
05-03-2005, 09:56 AM
I was the Battle Angel, one of the Brides from Kill Bill, and one of the beer wench-style Pocky girls. Anyone snag any pictures?
I got a pic of you and Ido together! ^__^ I really loved your costume! Sadly, my camera is the suck, so I didn't want to waste your time trying to fight with it to get a better pic. I plan on getting a camera that's somewhat better by next year, so I can get a whole slew of pics - I had to lug a sleeve of AA batteries with me so I could keep taking pictures - I ran out of juice a couple times, and only took about seven pictures! ;-;
Anywho, this is the Alite/Ido picture (http://67.183.245.208/Sakuracon2005/AlitaAndIdo.jpg).
For the other four pictures (Good thing I invested in that pricey memory card, huh? ^^; ), go to http://cattrio.2ya.com/Sakuracon2005/ , which has the King of the Cosmos, BB Hood, Sam Fisher, and some RO characters. Only one pic of each. ^^;

brocas
05-05-2005, 12:02 AM
oh wow! O___O!! under favorites!! I feel so honored!! *0*
thank you so much!~~ :3 (doesn't know if you put me into favorites because of photography or my costumes XD!!)

!

Hee hee .... guess.

But you've earned a private photoshoot, if you want... catch us at Fanime, AX, or AniMagic, grab me and say, "Hey. Take my picture, dammit."

If you want.

:p

darkenedxstar
05-08-2005, 02:35 AM
Hee hee .... guess.

But you've earned a private photoshoot, if you want... catch us at Fanime, AX, or AniMagic, grab me and say, "Hey. Take my picture, dammit."

If you want.

:p

Oh awesome!! :bigtu:
a private photoshoot~~ if I see ya at AX, then I'll sure be grabbing ya! XDDD!!

Yamashi-shi
07-23-2005, 05:16 AM
Did anyone get me? ^_^ I was Gojyo, Rinoa and Ed (from cowboy bebop).

MilleniumStrife
09-01-2005, 05:21 AM
At last year's Sakuracon (2005) I was in a crossplay costume as a female maid and I did get a LOT of photos taken of me, along with a lot of compliments. =p

Anyways, I was hoping there was someone here who would had happened to have photos of myself in this costume. Here's a link of what the exact costume looks like (but on a girl, the creator actually).

http://www.setsunakou.com/costume/miscvariouscostumes/anime/2/canalcos.html

I wore this briefly that Saturday night for the angela concert, and wore it for the last half of Sunday, where I was mobbed by photographers in the dealer's rooms and if you attended closing ceremonies I was an usher and almost was one of the spotlight operator. I was told it was "priceless" to see a maid behind one of those spotlight mechanisms; imagine a maid wielding a long-barrelled minigun or a bazooka. =p

Anyways, I KNOW there are people out there who have my photo and I've been looking all over for any of them. This has been a quest of mine ever since the con ended and still to no avail. Hopefully someone here will be able to help. ^^

Thank you for your time!

-MS