PDA

View Full Version : omg!!!!!!! such a blast!

kitti-chan
04-10-2005, 10:24 PM
This was my first year at sakuracon. I loved it soo soo much. On fri and sat I dressed as Lumiere from kiddy grade and until im corrected I think I was the only Kiddy Grade cosplayer there and that was neat. Sat night I went to the dance in my ulala costume...and in charcter walk and all. OMG! so much fun. Hope to see some of you at kumoricon! YAY!

Oh and I have to give mass props to the beautiful Jade who was a magnificent count D!!!!

MooMooMaki
04-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Ah! So YOU were the cute Ulala. :] I loved your costume~ I think I told you that at the dance hahaha.

ZiggyB
04-11-2005, 04:08 AM
This was also my first Sakura Con and I had a wonderful time.

It was nice meeting all of the people I saw and hopefully I took some pictures of you all. :)

trabus
04-11-2005, 02:24 PM
I thought this year was much better than last year. The masquerade was a lot more organized this year (my wife was in it last year, so I've been through the whole process before). I had a great time this year, and it was cool meeting a lot of the people there. I'm glad you made it up this year Ziggy, it was nice to see you again and talk a bit more. Hopefully I'll be seeing you at AX. :)

gojyothehanyou
04-13-2005, 04:08 PM
this was my second year.... it seemed that last year had a lot more cosplayers... although this was really fun! i was tomonori from juvenille orion on friday.. only 2 people recognized me.. and some lady asked if i was with the pope. and on saturday i was KH cloud

pegasusmaiden
04-21-2005, 05:14 PM
awww I missed a kiddy grade cosplay. I just started watching that too. This was also my first time to Sakura con and I love the cosplayers. I was really thrilled when I actually met someone who wanted to commission me for a costume, but because I was full I didn't get to accept her order. But she was so nice as to meet me in person. I really love meeting people that I run across online.

The only thing I didn't like about the con was the cosplay contest it was way too long and the logistics of it was not really friend at all for the cosplayers waiting to get on stage. :( The green room was way too hot too. :(

mike2o6
04-28-2005, 11:52 AM
Hey Pegasusmaiden you prolly dont remember me but I saw you at Sakura-Con 2005 I was the one who forgot the flash when I took you picture after the fashion show just wanted to say hi and awesome costume ^_^.

awww I missed a kiddy grade cosplay. I just started watching that too. This was also my first time to Sakura con and I love the cosplayers. I was really thrilled when I actually met someone who wanted to commission me for a costume, but because I was full I didn't get to accept her order. But she was so nice as to meet me in person. I really love meeting people that I run across online.

The only thing I didn't like about the con was the cosplay contest it was way too long and the logistics of it was not really friend at all for the cosplayers waiting to get on stage. :( The green room was way too hot too. :(