PDA

View Full Version : EBK Presents: Sakuracon 2005 Pictures

Eurobeat King
04-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Hey everyone,

I've returned from Sakuracon and started to post the pictures, and you can view them here:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?BRSR=4380&cat=15999&member=18

For those of you new to viewing my pictures, please know that I post the pictures in the order that I take them, starting from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, and post them in the evenings (after I return from work) from 7pm to 2-3am PST. So if you remember me taking your picture on Saturday or Sunday, they'll be up within a few days. I try to post anywhere between 200-400 pictures a night, and since I took over 4400 pictures this year at Sakuracon, (that doesn't beat AnimeExpo 2004's record.. hehe) it's going to take me a little while to post ALL of them.. :thumbsup: But I appreciate your patience as I post them. :)

The large # of pictures are a lot of repeats of photoshoots I did of my friends and some cosplayers, and my apologies if I did miss your costume(s) as it was realllly busy this weekend, and I'm only one man and can't be everywhere.. :lost: but I try.. ;) Feel free to use the pictures I took of your costume(s) in your cosplay.com gallery or your website, and any credit you can give me "Photo taken by Eurobeat King" would be appreciated. :bigtu:

Thanks for posing for pictures, and again thanks for your patience! I'll update here again as I post the pics, to let you know what's coming. Enjoy, and feel free to comment (nicely, please!) as much as you like about your favorite pics & costumes!! ciao~

HentaiNoTenshi
04-11-2005, 01:08 AM
Thanks again for all the pics, Al!! :bigtu: Glad to see you returned home safely!

Eurobeat King
04-11-2005, 01:13 AM
HnT: Thanks for bring Alita again for the photoshoot (has it been 2 years since we first took pics outside the convention center??) and loved your KillBill Bride costume!! Hope you like your pictures when they get posted! :heart:

UPDATE: About 3am here, and I didn't get enough sleep DURING the con, nor will I get enough sleep AFTER the con, with all these pictures to post.. :thumbsup: But I've already posted over 900 pictures, and we're just getting started!! Will continue posting more tomorrow night, so please enjoy the pics so far until then!

Acire
04-11-2005, 08:48 AM
Hey everyone,

I've returned from Sakuracon and started to post the pictures, and you can view them here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?userid=18&cat=15999&sort=7

For those of you new to viewing my pictures, please know that I post the pictures in the order that I take them, starting from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, and post them in the evenings (after I return from work) from 7pm to 2-3am PST. So if you remember me taking your picture on Saturday or Sunday, they'll be up within a few days. I try to post anywhere between 200-400 pictures a night, and since I took over 4400 pictures this year at Sakuracon, (that doesn't beat AnimeExpo 2004's record.. hehe) it's going to take me a little while to post ALL of them.. :thumbsup: But I appreciate your patience as I post them. :)

The large # of pictures are a lot of repeats of photoshoots I did of my friends and some cosplayers, and my apologies if I did miss your costume(s) as it was realllly busy this weekend, and I'm only one man and can't be everywhere.. :lost: but I try.. ;) Feel free to use the pictures I took of your costume(s) in your cosplay.com gallery or your website, and any credit you can give me "Photo taken by Eurobeat King" would be appreciated. :bigtu:

Thanks for posing for pictures, and again thanks for your patience! I'll update here again as I post the pics, to let you know what's coming. Enjoy, and feel free to comment (nicely, please!) as much as you like about your favorite pics & costumes!! ciao~

That is an insane amount of photos! Because they take so long to browse through, do you think you will be making folders to organize them?

Eurobeat King
04-11-2005, 10:31 AM
That is an insane amount of photos! Because they take so long to browse through, do you think you will be making folders to organize them?

Acire: Unfortunately, I don't have time to create a seperate folder for each day of a con that I go, so I usually keep all photos from one specific con in one folder. But the break I (also unfortunate cos I'd rather stay home and post pics all day..) have during the day from posting pics due to me being at work lets members have 8-9 hours to view the pictures that I've posted before I continue posting more during the evening. But I'm glad you found the pics I took of your gunner-yuna. :)

kiwi
04-11-2005, 01:04 PM
That's a whole lot of photos; I'm glad I have cable internet for gallery browsing purposes ^^; Thanks for letting us use your photos, too. After all the time and money I spent on my Sakura costume I didn't manage to get a photoshoot, so yours are some of the few I'll have ;_;

~Yukiko~
04-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Haha, thanks Eurobeat King. I'll have to keep a watch on your gallery for more sassy photos. :O (I actually stayed up until 3 AM watching it) Harr.

Acire
04-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Acire: Unfortunately, I don't have time to create a seperate folder for each day of a con that I go, so I usually keep all photos from one specific con in one folder. But the break I (also unfortunate cos I'd rather stay home and post pics all day..) have during the day from posting pics due to me being at work lets members have 8-9 hours to view the pictures that I've posted before I continue posting more during the evening. But I'm glad you found the pics I took of your gunner-yuna. :)

Well it's no problem since I have broadband ... it's just that it takes forever and sometimes you're looking for something in particular. Sorry I'm a totally organized fruitball like that.

I remember you taking my picture, and turning to my friend afterward commenting how you took pictures like a pro. After I made the connection I immediately was able to know why, you're the famous Eurobeat King of course!

It's funny how you see people from these forums there but you don't recognize them in person because you don't usually see their pictures, then they come back online and you make the connection!

Thanks so much for the thousands of pictures, many people did not have cameras and all that work is a gift to those people. I had my own camera and camcorder fortunately, but when you have them it often means you're behind them not in front of them!

Ferra
04-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Awesome! I found my photos and they turned out great. You do a fantastic job! Thanks a bunch!

lunajile
04-11-2005, 09:21 PM
Thanks for all the pictures! I got to see all the cosplayers that I was too nervous to ask for pictures. It was neat finally meeting you!

Jingster
04-11-2005, 11:56 PM
My goodness, no wonder you were so tired! 4400 pictures?! and i thought 500 was plenty enough...thanks so much for taking all the photos :)

ClearTranquil
04-12-2005, 09:09 AM
And none of them are of me.....man I must have really sucked.

(I was 1 of about 7 AC Clouds....but hey at least I had an awesome sword)

Eurobeat King
04-12-2005, 02:07 PM
ClearTranquil: I've still got a LOT to post.. Did you go to the FF gathering on Saturday at 2pm? I was there for that, so if you went, then I got a pic of you in the big group gathering. I'll continue posting more later tonight..

ClearTranquil
04-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Heheh...well...I wasn't there actually. I had to leave at 4:30. *sob*