PDA

View Full Version : AX Gallery

ZiggyB
07-14-2002, 11:02 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new here, but I'd thought I'd share all the pics I took at Anime Expo. Like you guys need to see another one. :)

http://www.divideby0.com/photos/2002-Anime-Expo/

Yggdrasil Pie
07-15-2002, 12:06 AM
Wow! I found a pic of me and my friend...^^
You took great pics, the pictures I took with my camera turned out all weird.

ZiggyB
07-15-2002, 12:42 AM
Thank you very much. :) Can you tell I took too many photos. Hehe.

So which picture are you and your friend in?

Michi
07-15-2002, 01:09 AM
Ooooh this is the first page I've seen with THREE shots of my Kuja costume. XD
The first girl I'm posing with is actually dressed as Ramirez from Skies of Arcadia.
HEH one of the Belldandy pics. That's my friend Maryssa, we were talking and then suddenly someone wanted photos. o_O Crossovers happen that way. Same way with my friend as Ramirez. Cosplayers chat and then suddenly get asked for photos. ^_^;;

ZiggyB
07-15-2002, 02:06 AM
Oh cool. If I didn't tell you in person, that's a fantastic costume! :D

Anyway, I went ahead and added a link to your site and updated the caption. :)

Miaka No Baka
07-15-2002, 04:05 AM
Wai! someone got me in cactuar lol ^_^; I took that thing off while waiting in the watsuki autograph line. I got like 10 people wanting my picture and each time i had to put that thing back on lol ^_^; It did break though the hot glue came off the styrofoam which is the inside framing for it...

Miaka no Baka

Rosiel
07-15-2002, 08:56 AM
> Same way with my friend as Ramirez.

Well we had a theme... it was all about "white haired RPG bosses". =)

You know I was suprised someone had identified Ramirez but now I understand what happened... Michi corrected the caption!

Poor Ramirez, he is so unloved even people who played the game tend to forget him (who can forget a boss who is so tough it takes /hours/ to bet him? ;___; ).

Oh can you link to my website too? www.angelsanctuary.com !

Yggdrasil Pie
07-15-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by ZiggyB
Thank you very much. :) Can you tell I took too many photos. Hehe.

So which picture are you and your friend in?

Ahh....I was Umi from Magic Knights Rayearth, My friend was Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service and my other friend was Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin, But it seems like there's a kitty girl in the picture with us. ^^

peacecraft
07-15-2002, 06:02 PM
wow. I look so squinty in that Orphen pic. I must have been tired. ;)

Ayaka
07-15-2002, 10:00 PM
lol the masochistic moose! XD I, uh, know that girl. Well not that well, we met there; but I was in the background somewhere, I remember a guy asking to take a pic of her moose. lol now I can show my friend the moose and EvilChu, I guess I owe you one. ^^

ZiggyB
07-15-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Miaka No Baka
Wai! someone got me in cactuar lol ^_^;

Oh cool, you're the Cactar!! I loved the costume. I was so unhappy when I saw you and didn't have my Squall costume on. :(

I'm sorry to hear that it broke. :( Are you going to wear it again?

ZiggyB
07-15-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
> Same way with my friend as Ramirez.

Well we had a theme... it was all about "white haired RPG bosses". =)

Oh can you link to my website too? www.angelsanctuary.com !

I'm afraid that I'm not fimilar with Skies of Arcadia, that's sorta why I didn't caption the picture right. :( Sorry about that. I did add a link to your site though. :)

ZiggyB
07-17-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by WaterEmperess

Ahh....I was Umi from Magic Knights Rayearth, My friend was Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service and my other friend was Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin, But it seems like there's a kitty girl in the picture with us. ^^

Ugh, I'm afraid I'm not farmilar with those anime. Can you give me the filename? That way I can see for myself.

I'll try to watch those anime soon! :)

Utsuse
07-17-2002, 12:59 AM
Whee! There's a terrible picture of me and a pretty good pic of my friend in the miscellaneous pics. ^-^

Yggdrasil Pie
07-17-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by ZiggyB

Ugh, I'm afraid I'm not farmilar with those anime. Can you give me the filename? That way I can see for myself.

I'll try to watch those anime soon! :)

http://www.divideby0.com/photos/2002-Anime-Expo/pics/DSCN1233.JPG

This one! I'm the third person from the right! ^^
Yay! More anime! ^^

RealizeDOP
07-18-2002, 12:01 PM
O.O Yay!!! I love teh Wedding Yuna pictures >< I looked weird in other ones i've found heeeheee~~~ : ) and I'm glad you have a pic of my Joan costume costume cause i haven't found a lot of those, heeheee! ^^ Great pictures!~ : )

Adella
07-18-2002, 10:16 PM
the blond girl with the kitty ears? O.o;;;??

Nice pictures Ziggy :)

ZiggyB
07-18-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Aeris
the blond girl with the kitty ears? O.o;;;??

Nice pictures Ziggy :)

Thanks. :)

Hey, are you the Aeris that was basically stalking the Vampire Hunter D cosplaying group? ;) Though I don't blame you for doing it. :D