PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Mall Cosplay Gathering (April 30th)!

Infini
04-15-2005, 12:52 AM
Basically, a bunch of us are getting together on the 30th of April and since we're going to be spending part of the day at Pacific Mall, we decided to post about it here for anyone that might want to come. ^_^

Day: Saturday, April 30. (not up for debate!)
Time: Noon.
Place: Outside Orbit (game place) on the second floor of the mall.
Other: Wear a costume if possible. XD

Yeah. If I made any mistakes, someone will probably correct me. I'm horrible at posting anything meaningful, so I probably shouldn't be the one doing this. >_>

Amy the Yu
04-15-2005, 01:08 AM
Yay for random cosplay stupidity! XD

Should actually go to one of the anime stores and see if the shoppers recognise any of the costumes...or if any of the workers roll their eyes at us. >_<

Edgar Strife
04-15-2005, 07:42 AM
Sounds like fun, you can count on me. A friend of my will be joining me that is if she can make it. As for my cosplay plans, I'm going as Subaru Sumeragi [Tokyo Babylon] and I hope to see everyone there.

YukiPhnx
04-15-2005, 08:53 AM
oo! sounds like fun! if i can finish my lenne costume by then, then that's wat i'll wear! wow, there seems to be a lot of p-mall gatherings lately huh?

Amy the Yu
04-15-2005, 09:11 AM
oo! sounds like fun! if i can finish my lenne costume by then, then that's wat i'll wear! wow, there seems to be a lot of p-mall gatherings lately huh?

The previous 2 were organised for the sake of getting people together and providing some cheap entertainment. This time it just so happens that the pile of us going happens to be mostly c.com people, so figured it couldn't hurt to invite more to join us.

Mekou
04-15-2005, 01:05 PM
Woot! XD Being a freak in costume is always fun! ^_^ Not sure what I'd wear. I'll think of something. >3

Seed-chan
04-15-2005, 02:48 PM
This time it just so happens that the pile of us going happens to be mostly c.com people, so figured it couldn't hurt to invite more to join us.

Isn't the entire group cosplay.com people? (Or were there several that weren't?)

I'm defnitely going. Dunno what I'm gonna wear, but yay! I can buy that stupid konoha head protector finally AND one of you guys can show me the store! (Because I just suck at finding store =P)

Amy the Yu
04-15-2005, 03:18 PM
Isn't the entire group cosplay.com people? (Or were there several that weren't?)

I thought there was someone that wasn't. Meh...let's list and see.

The "group" of us that planned this/got dragged in is:

Aion117 (I'm dragging you whether you want to or not =P )
Amy the Yu
Chibik3r0
Elemental (are you still joining us for all the festivities?)
Infini
Kia
Kurai Duex
Mekou
Ochika
Saffi
Seed-chan
SomethingCatchy

O.o;; That's more people than I originally thought there were, but the more the merrier. XD

And you're right. It's all c.com people. I guess I was thinking otherwise cause I've known Aion117 and Kurai years before I ever got on c.com.

hikarilight
04-15-2005, 04:08 PM
Another trip to Pacific sounds fun~ Count in me ^^

minion-chan
04-16-2005, 09:12 AM
yeah another random event n_n I want to come... hope I'm not doing anything else that day...

kels
04-16-2005, 05:34 PM
mahhhh!!! kelly wants to go too.. im going im going.. ! i wanted to go to the last one but i missed it~~~

Kawaii Akina
04-16-2005, 10:13 PM
I love the Pacific Mall been there a couple of times and just near my work to well for co-op at IBM ^^;; I'll ask my friend and maybe she'll want to come as well.

Ayumi Nemoto
04-16-2005, 10:42 PM
Don't bother Kawaii-chan, I'm definitely going ^^ OMIGOD!! I want to see you again, Seed-chan and Kels ^^ *shall stalk you guys like it or not XD*

Don't know what to cosplay either oO Mostly Likely coming as Meer Campbell again, unless I can get my Eyes Rutherford costume done in time XD

Btw, just wondering, any chance that we go to Orbit? *craving to play Para Para >.<*

TheWestWind
04-17-2005, 08:13 AM
I'll probably go! I haven't been to Pacific Mall since the last cosplay gathering... I need more bubble tea!

Katsuyuki_Shiro
04-17-2005, 02:07 PM
Don't bother Kawaii-chan, I'm definitely going ^^ OMIGOD!! I want to see you again, Seed-chan and Kels ^^ *shall stalk you guys like it or not XD*

Don't know what to cosplay either oO Mostly Likely coming as Meer Campbell again, unless I can get my Eyes Rutherford costume done in time XD

Btw, just wondering, any chance that we go to Orbit? *craving to play Para Para >.<*

Yay!! Ayumi joined Cosplay.com!! ^^

*is sorry for ditching the group at the last Pacific Mall trip* >_<"" Er... I'll probably not cosplay at this one... I want to play Para Para too! XD I think we're going to Orbit... so far we always have... ^^;;

chef_belegfea
04-17-2005, 04:08 PM
does it have to be anime? I want to scare people with my shineyness costume...

kels
04-17-2005, 04:20 PM
i wanna cosplay as someone that DOESNT require a wig for once.. *wants to see normal hair*

hikarilight
04-17-2005, 04:29 PM
i wanna cosplay as someone that DOESNT require a wig for once.. *wants to see normal hair*

Cosplaying without a wig is always nice~ And I'll definitely bringing one of those costumes that doesn't require a wig ^^

kels
04-17-2005, 04:32 PM
Cosplaying without a wig is always nice~ And I'll definitely bringing one of those costumes that doesn't require a wig ^^

i think thats going to be kinda interesting.. cuz ive only seen you with wigs on~.. and i think ppl still have yet to see me with my wig off~ ^_^;

*wants to debut wigless ichigo*

hikarilight
04-17-2005, 04:57 PM
i think thats going to be kinda interesting.. cuz ive only seen you with wigs on~.. and i think ppl still have yet to see me with my wig off~ ^_^;

*wants to debut wigless ichigo*

It's always interesting to see a person's real hair, sort of like a mystery XD

Wigless Ichigo eh? Then Ichigo won't have a bright head *sighs* I can't go around and call you 'dandelion head' then *sighs*

kels
04-17-2005, 05:49 PM
It's always interesting to see a person's real hair, sort of like a mystery XD

Wigless Ichigo eh? Then Ichigo won't have a bright head *sighs* I can't go around and call you 'dandelion head' then *sighs*

LOL.. i could walk around with a dandelion attached to my head instead~

YukiPhnx
04-17-2005, 09:37 PM

ayu! *glomps* ur finally joined c.com! and i haven't seen u in forever! i'll prolly go. dunno about cosplaying tho.....prolly gonna b natsumi again. :P

CandyChick
04-18-2005, 06:37 AM
Sounds like fun, you can count on me. A friend of my will be joining me that is if she can make it. As for my cosplay plans, I'm going as Subaru Sumeragi [Tokyo Babylon] and I hope to see everyone there.

ya i really wanna go and i am the friend that he was talking about :P only thing i dont know how to get there lol i have no idea were that mall is and i really need to work on my tifa outfit to get it done by then lol it will be any ways talk to you guys lader
:bigtu:

Calintz)
04-18-2005, 12:34 PM
hmm.. i was just there less than 24 hrs ago.. ill be going there every weekend as usual so maybe ill say "hi" :rolleyes:

Kawaii Akina
04-18-2005, 12:51 PM
Just curious... Does anyone go at any time to meet up?

Katsuyuki_Shiro
04-18-2005, 07:43 PM
Just curious... Does anyone go at any time to meet up?

Infini said in front of Orbit at 12pm.

Kawaii Akina
04-18-2005, 08:33 PM
Infini said in front of Orbit at 12pm.

Oh, thanks.. I think I didn't see that part ^^;;

Amy the Yu
04-18-2005, 08:51 PM
Oh, thanks.. I think I didn't see that part ^^;;

We seem to have deemed that the meeting time anytime random c.com ppl go or something, so it's almost safe to assume it's it if nothing else is mentioned. XD

We usually stand around for a while after and wait for straglers too...while the rest is inside playing DDR. -_-;;

kuko-chan
04-18-2005, 09:08 PM
Ooh! I want to come! I was planning a Pacific Mall trip for the 23rd, but I can switch it. So what exactly is going to happen? Are we going to mallrat in no particular direction, or is their a pre-planned...plan we're going to follow?

Amy the Yu
04-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Ooh! I want to come! I was planning a Pacific Mall trip for the 23rd, but I can switch it. So what exactly is going to happen? Are we going to mallrat in no particular direction, or is their a pre-planned...plan we're going to follow?

Except for the first time when some of us P Mall regulars were dragging the P Mall newbies around to check out random anime bootleg stores, it's whatever goes.

People split off and go do their own things if they want (ie. Katsuyuki disappearing on us last time).

It was originally made to gather random c.com-ers and meet some new people (how self serving of me), but now it's just to act like morons and prance around in costume while the "normal folk" stare and give funny looks. XD

Infini
04-19-2005, 12:06 AM
Agh. I just tried on half of my costume and realized I'm going to die of heat stroke in it. I really hope Pacific Mall is air conditioned.

What's everyone else planning on wearing? I don't wanna be the only one in a costume-ish costume. :P

Chibik3r0
04-19-2005, 10:05 AM
I'll be "camera bitch" once again... It's quite the nice, street clothes costumes ^_^

Edgar Strife
04-19-2005, 10:07 AM
For my outfit, I'm going as either Subaru [from Tokyo Babylon] or Seishiro [from X]. That's my cosplay plan so far for this gathering.

Kurai Deux
04-19-2005, 03:59 PM
I haven't been to Pmall in forever o.o I guess I'm going to this because my name is on the list xD I'm so bloody uninformed, I need to visit these threads more often -_-;; Dunno who I'd cosplay...actually...no..wait, I think I can throw something together...yessss *just had an eureka moment* XD

hikarilight
04-19-2005, 04:00 PM
What's everyone else planning on wearing? I don't wanna be the only one in a costume-ish costume. :P

Planning to debut young Itachi ^^ The bandages will definitely be a pain throughout the entire trip ==;;

Amy the Yu
04-19-2005, 04:42 PM
I haven't been to Pmall in forever o.o I guess I'm going to this because my name is on the list xD I'm so bloody uninformed, I need to visit these threads more often -_-;; Dunno who I'd cosplay...actually...no..wait, I think I can throw something together...yessss *just had an eureka moment* XD

This is what happens when I'm out a lot and whenever I finally remember to tell you, you're offline on MSN. -_-;;

Kawaii Akina
04-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Haha.. I just came from the P Mall like an hour ago playing at Orbit again ^^;;

Um.. I'll probably cosplay as Fuji-senpai from Prince of Tennis.. Hopefully I can get my costume done by then.

tsu-gumi
04-19-2005, 07:46 PM
Hahaha, what is this, New Harajuku xD

In a week, hm. This sounds interesting. I might go in loli clothes.... at any rate, I want to watch the spectacle and take some pictures :heart: ~~

Ayumi Nemoto
04-19-2005, 08:27 PM
I'm planning to debut one of the three of the Eyes Rutherford costume I'm doing ^^ That is... If I finish it in time ^^;; If not than most likely, Meer Campbell from Gundam SEED Destiny. ^^

hikarilight
04-19-2005, 08:34 PM
I'm planning to debut one of the three of the Eyes Rutherford costume I'm doing ^^ That is... If I finish it in time ^^;; If not than most likely, Meer Campbell from Gundam SEED Destiny. ^^

It would be great to see Spiral cosplayers~ <3 <3

Seed-chan
04-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Heh, if you go as Eyes, I think I'm more likely to stalk you than you stalking me~! XD

I still don't know what I;m going as... hopefully I'll finish something this weekend?

somethingcatchy
04-20-2005, 02:05 AM
hmm...when is this going to happen? I'd go, but I have to work in the morning and won't get off til about 11 or 12 depending on how much people screw up ;P

*Edit* sorry, didn't see the time on the first page. Is it still set at noon then is my question.

Infini
04-20-2005, 03:03 AM
Nothing has changed with the day or time. If anything is different I'll post it in the thread and also edit my first post, but it really isn't likely anything will change. ^^

Kia
04-20-2005, 07:47 AM
I'll know by Friday if I can catch any of the PMall fun. If not, I'll be ariving at your house later on Amy. But someone needs to buy me BBQ Pork if I can't make it until later!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?

BTW, how late are people planing to stick around PMall?

kels
04-20-2005, 08:16 AM
mm.. im not sure about how long im going to be staying.. im probably just going to stick myself onto ayuminemoto~.. but i think it might be a good idea to actually plan out doing something afterwards.. i agree with amy the yu.. most likely everyones going to split since were not all really close with eachother~~ but hopefully itll be a good chance to get to know everyone ^_^

other than.. maahhh... *cant wait to ddr.. as ichigo..* i think im goign to die tho.. the shirt alone is 4 layers.. i dont know how ill beable to withstand the heat at an too... -___-

Ochika
04-20-2005, 09:15 AM
i dunno what to wear. demian might be ready to debut XD but i dunno if i should wear him or wait till AN. or ill wear one my lolita dress.. OR if im lucky ill have Okita done XD soo what im wearing is still up in the air

Amy the Yu
04-20-2005, 10:47 AM
but i think it might be a good idea to actually plan out doing something afterwards..I think a good lot of us were going to eat dinner at P Mall. I don't think there's a single table that'll hold all of us or even close, but yeah...

And I want beef balls. XD

hmm...when is this going to happen? I'd go, but I have to work in the morning and won't get off til about 11 or 12 depending on how much people screw up ;PJust come later when you can make it then and give someone a call to tell us you're there. Not like we haven't gone around to pick up people at random times outside the original meeting time before. XP

How much people screw up? Dude, what do you work at? O.o;;

I'll know by Friday if I can catch any of the PMall fun. If not, I'll be ariving at your house later on Amy. But someone needs to buy me BBQ Pork if I can't make it until later!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?

BTW, how late are people planing to stick around PMall?I'll buy you some. =P

If we're having dinner there before moving out, I think we should be done by about 6 or so and then heading over. I don't think there's enough there to keep us entertained much longer than that. It takes about an hour to get to my place by TTC from P Mall, but I think there are gonna be a couple (or at least Chibik3r0) who are driving, so it might end up working out a bit funny since it's only about a 20 mins drive. ^^;;

Oh yes, and remember to actually get my address and directions to my house off me if you can't come to P Mall. Wouldn't want you wandering around the ghettos alone. XD

somethingcatchy
04-20-2005, 07:48 PM
How much people screw up? Dude, what do you work at? O.o;;

Canadian Tire...but on saturday I'm doing the office, and that means I have to deal with all the cashiers mistakes...and there will be some, we have 4 newbies working ^^;;

Mekou
04-22-2005, 01:56 PM
>> i dunno what to wear. demian might be ready to debut XD but i dunno if i should wear him or wait till AN. or ill wear one my lolita dress.. OR if im lucky ill have Okita done XD soo what im wearing is still up in the air

WEAR INO! T_T

hikarilight
04-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Yes! More Naruto characters XD Fwee!

minion-chan
04-23-2005, 08:49 AM
I think I'll wear Brooklyn because I need to wear it more than once... lol

YukiPhnx
04-23-2005, 04:26 PM
It was originally made to gather random c.com-ers and meet some new people (how self serving of me), but now it's just to act like morons and prance around in costume while the "normal folk" stare and give funny looks. XD

here here!

Ayumi Nemoto
04-23-2005, 09:04 PM

Lol! It's okay, think of it as "We're unique" (in a un-normal way XD).

BTw, I'm just wondering... Approx how many people are exactly going? And what exactly do we have planned? Just wondering... you know.. parents XD pst... By any chance we'll be passing by Kikiwai in Metro Square? *wants to go*

Seed-chan - you evil evil evil thing! I'm suppose to be doing the stalking :(
Kels - WHEE~! get to see you again ^^

Amy the Yu
04-23-2005, 09:57 PM
BTw, I'm just wondering... Approx how many people are exactly going? And what exactly do we have planned? Just wondering... you know.. parents XD pst... By any chance we'll be passing by Kikiwai in Metro Square? *wants to go*

I can't really say how many are going. I would estimate around 20, but people wander off and stuff. No plan. Anything goes. We won't be leaving P Mall and Market Village though. You can probably get to Kikiwai on the way to P Mall depending on which direction you're coming from since it's right on Steeles. It's not close enough to make a trip over though, but some people might branch off and go.

kuko-chan
04-24-2005, 12:47 PM
I've got about 10 people on my end going. I'm not sure if any of them are going to dress up, but I'll wear something! :)

kels
04-25-2005, 09:52 AM
Kels - WHEE~! get to see you again ^^

lets just hope it doesnt rain on us during the walk there and back.. @_@;;

... i just noticed.. ichigos hakama is just.. WRONG.. nouuuuuu~~ TT_TT

ill prollie end up wearing what i have this sat.. and fixing it up later on.. sighs..

Kawaii Akina
04-25-2005, 03:15 PM
The day is so close and I can't wait to go ^^;; I'm nearly done my costume for it so which I'm happy ^^

Ochika
04-25-2005, 04:37 PM
i guess im being forced to wear ino XD how to get semsei to wear asuma! *gnaws*

Infini
04-25-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm still waiting for my wig. ;_; I don't know what I'll wear if I don't get things finished in time. I still have to make my shield and ears, and buy boots as well. All with about $5. (Gesso is stupid expensive and cleared out my bank account.)

Arrgh. So, I don't know what to do if my costume isn't ready. It's the only one I've been working on for the past month, so everything else I have is incomplete or uncomfortable for the gathering. >_> weh.

I am really looking forward to being in Toronto with everyone though. Cambridge is poo. ^^

Ayumi Nemoto
04-26-2005, 06:31 PM
So close so close ^^ YAY I'm being Eyes Rutherford for sure ^^ Only 3 holes and a button til its done :P (don't ask XD)

Can't wait to meet everyone tho ^^ new crazy friends yay! ^^ And I hope it will be sunny that day *prays with Kels*

kels
04-26-2005, 06:46 PM
So close so close ^^ YAY I'm being Eyes Rutherford for sure ^^ Only 3 holes and a button til its done :P (don't ask XD)

Can't wait to meet everyone tho ^^ new crazy friends yay! ^^ And I hope it will be sunny that day *prays with Kels*

holes.. @_@;; i reallie hope its kinda sunny too.. just as long as theres no rain.. *doesnt want to get soaked..* ^_^;;

Seed-chan
04-26-2005, 06:48 PM
I think I'm gonna wear Natsumi for this. NOw if I would just get off my butt and work on the apron...

There's one thing I'd like to stress that seriously ticked me off/confuzzled me last time: If you want us to talk to you, PLEASE introduce yourself and make it look like you want to talk to US as well. A lot of times we do start talking randomly to people, but don't count on it if we don't even know your with us. Last time between people who just walked away because they were shy, and some people asking some other people to introduce them to "the main group", it just got confusing. Unless they really actually know you, or you're a shy GIRL, I highly doubt a random stranger to you will introduce you to us for no reason. So let us know you're from c.com!

PLEASE say "hello" at least. We don't bite. (And the worst that has happened is getting stuffed into someone's boobs... and that's only if your konohamaru and if we have a tsunade which we don't this time...).

Most likely we'll have an introduction thingermabober at about... 12:30-ish? But past that time... people start wandering off... and intros are pretty much useless then -__-;;

I third the "I hope it doesn't rain this weekend" thing. Especially on Sunday. And/or if we take outdoor pics...

kels
04-26-2005, 07:17 PM
PLEASE say "hello" at least. We don't bite. (And the worst that has happened is getting stuffed into someone's boobs... and that's only if your konohamaru and if we have a tsunade which we don't this time...).

Most likely we'll have an introduction thingermabober at about... 12:30-ish? But past that time... people start wandering off... and intros are pretty much useless then -__-;;

I third the "I hope it doesn't rain this weekend" thing. Especially on Sunday. And/or if we take outdoor pics...

LOL.. suffocation.. -___-;;. i think thats actually going to be pretty interesting having an intro thingie~~..

btw.. is something going on this sun? or did you mean sat.. @_@.. but other than. im just worried about the rain because ayuminemoto and i are walking to pmall and back~ but then again.. i think it might be pretty interesting if we were to have an outdoor photoshoot when it was raining.. (minus the possibility of destroying costumes that cant be washed.. ^_^;)

Amy the Yu
04-26-2005, 08:04 PM
If you want us to talk to you, PLEASE introduce yourself and make it look like you want to talk to US as well.Since I'm the one who dragged this whole thing up to begin with (and thanks for Infini for making the happy info post to start off the thread), I'm gonna give a tentative schedule for the meeting time.

12pm-12 15pm - meetin' time. Be there or risk being left behind.

12 15pm - introductions (real name and c.com name).

Intros were done, but only at the very first P Mall gathering, and a good lot of us got to know each other from then. It's good to attach a face to a online nickname.

Seems that the group I listed a while back will be staying until about 7pm and having dinner at around that time.

Kia may not be coming, but I might drag her in for dinner (since she finishes work at 2pm) and then I won't have to drag BBQ pork back to my place so she gets fed. >_<

Kawaii Akina
04-26-2005, 08:49 PM
Yes, the day is close that's for sure ^^ And I hope it doesn't rain either, hopefully it should be nice weather that day. Ah! I only have a few more days to finish my PoT t-shirt ^^;;

Calintz)
04-26-2005, 09:35 PM
hmm.. looks like it's going to rain ( hope that doesnt jinx it) . umm i dont think ill be cosplaying for this... hope thats ok ill just be there in my civillian clothings. but of course with a little hint of "narutard" across my head.. you'll know what i mean lol ^_^

Ayame0
04-27-2005, 02:44 PM
I hope it doesn't rain ^_^ I really want to come X) Pmall is fun, and cosplaying is even funner *__*

Ayumi Nemoto
04-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Heyhey just wondering... for the dinner, are we crowding and "taking over" the food court or are we going to a restuarnt/buffet for dinner? oO? Btw, Please don't pring prop swords or weapon to the mall! Kinda obvious right? Just making sure :P

*continues praying for good weather**prepares the Umbrella*

YukiPhnx
04-28-2005, 08:45 AM
I think I'm gonna wear Natsumi for this. NOw if I would just get off my butt and work on the apron...

seed-chaaaan....i was thinking of wearing my natsumi for this too, hehe.

Amy the Yu
04-28-2005, 02:03 PM
WOOOO!!! I finished my skirt that I'm gonna wear. XD

I'm gonna run and take pics to stick up in my gallery now. So proud! My first non-cosplay clothing item. -_-;;

Heyhey just wondering... for the dinner, are we crowding and "taking over" the food court or are we going to a restuarnt/buffet for dinner? oO? Btw, Please don't pring prop swords or weapon to the mall! Kinda obvious right? Just making sure :P

*continues praying for good weather**prepares the Umbrella*

Probably food court. I'm cheap, and I'm sure most people going are too. XD

I'm getting bubble tea and beefballs for lunch! >_<

I've given up on the weather. Gonna drag my giant school umbrella from my rez from freshman year. It's one of them giant golf umbrella types, so I'm covered. XD

minion-chan
04-28-2005, 02:42 PM
There's one thing I'd like to stress that seriously ticked me off/confuzzled me last time: If you want us to talk to you, PLEASE introduce yourself and make it look like you want to talk to US as well.
...some people asking some other people to introduce them to "the main group", it just got confusing.

Last time I went basically by myself, The only person I really knew was Jay who ran off to the arcade, and I'd only met him like twice before... it was really awkward being asked to introduce people to everyone else when I hardly knew them myself @-@

I think that seeing someone, informing them your going to shove their head into your boobs, asking what their name is, and introducing yourself is a great way to get to know someone! Oh that was a day to remember...

Edit: woops, sorry I forgot my original intention of posting... I'm not coming saturday because I'm going to hang out with someone.. yes someone... lol

Katsuyuki_Shiro
04-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Ok... There's a chance that I might be coming... I won't ditch this time I promise! >_<".. Something came up last time and I had to stay back.. I originally had plans for this Saturday but if they don't come through, I'll drop by p-mall.. I won't be cosplaying but it'd be nice to see everyone again ^^

EDIT: Sorry guys, my plans stay. I'm not coming.. Maybe next time. ^^;;

kuko-chan
04-28-2005, 04:33 PM
Okay, I'm dressing as Female Ranma for sure! ^_^ So what happens after the intros are made?

Calintz)
04-28-2005, 06:08 PM
AHHHH omg . all the dvd stores in pmall that were selling pirated dvd's!!!! they all got busted and are shut down!! wtf now what, i have to get my anime at full price?!?! ( yes i know there are other places)..this kinda sucks

kels
04-28-2005, 06:18 PM
Probably food court. I'm cheap, and I'm sure most people going are too. XD

I'm getting bubble tea and beefballs for lunch! >_<

I've given up on the weather. Gonna drag my giant school umbrella from my rez from freshman year. It's one of them giant golf umbrella types, so I'm covered. XD

.. dinner? @_@.. but anyway
ahh i was talking to ayumi about my umbrella.. i think yesterday? lols! its one of those golfing umbrellas too so its going to be pretty big.. kinda a pain to carry around tho.. i guess ill become bankai-umbrella ichigo~

blaaahhh its going to be a pain walking to pmall and back.. *and to kikiwai and back in between @_@*

kels
04-28-2005, 06:21 PM
AHHHH omg . all the dvd stores in pmall that were selling pirated dvd's!!!! they all got busted and are shut down!! wtf now what, i have to get my anime at full price?!?! ( yes i know there are other places)..this kinda sucks

LOL.. omg are you serious? when did that happen? lols~~
but then again.. it did take them a realllly long time to notice.. -__-;

Amy the Yu
04-28-2005, 06:57 PM
AHHHH omg . all the dvd stores in pmall that were selling pirated dvd's!!!! they all got busted and are shut down!! wtf now what, i have to get my anime at full price?!?! ( yes i know there are other places)..this kinda sucksWow...there goes half of P Mall. Wonder if they noticed that most of the stores there sell bootlegs of one kind or another. >_>

Where did you hear that from? Was it on the news? Newspaper?

Ayumi Nemoto
04-28-2005, 07:03 PM

Are you serious?! @_@ I never thought I see the day. I'm not huge fan of Pmall anime shopping but now Pmall will be a bit more anime-less T_T Hahaha, that's right... half of pmall are anime bootlegs... wonder what will happen when they find out that 90% of pmall are bootlegs XD

minion-chan
04-28-2005, 07:09 PM

shite! nuuuu! I don't have the money to buy full price anime! x_x;;

Infini
04-28-2005, 07:15 PM
I got my wig in the mail today. ^_____^

So, minus the ears and proper footwear, I'll have most of it done for saturday. Hopefully I can manage to find my way to the mall. >_>

TheWestWind
04-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Whaaat? grrrrr..... DVD store shut down??? I never heard of this... I hope to God it's not true... I only bought 1 dvd from any of those places, but I'd still rather them be there....

Anyway, I'll most likely be going, but since 3 out of my 4 costumes need black hair which I can't dye yet because my AN costume needs brown hair, I'll probably go as Ken from Weiss Kreuz Gluhen, OR I'll try to do something half-original - Naruto style....

Amy the Yu
04-28-2005, 07:23 PM
I got my wig in the mail today. ^_____^

So, minus the ears and proper footwear, I'll have most of it done for saturday. Hopefully I can manage to find my way to the mall. >_>
Do the ghetto and wear running shoes. XD (<-evil)

hikarilight
04-28-2005, 07:26 PM

I just find this hilarious and ironic XD

Kurai Deux
04-28-2005, 08:37 PM
I just realized that the 30th is in like 2 days o_o;; I dunno if I really wanna be walking around pmall in a big fluffy white wig *cough* >_o;; especially on public transit -_-;; Soooo probably won't do my half-assed ghetto cosplay that I was planning on....who knows, I might throw something together last minute...but I highly doubt it *is a lazyarse* xP

EDIT: Though I could always just throw the wig on after I get there...hahaha I can just imagine the hilarious looks I'd get trying to get that thing on in the washroom XD

Kawaii Akina
04-28-2005, 08:49 PM
What?! I was looking forward to buy a DVD though :( Yay! Just one more day until the cosplaying at PMall ^^;; I screwed up my PoT outfit of Fuji-senpai. well only the top though. I used Fabric paint for the t-shirt and the paint was all sparles :( But for AN I reduing the top that's for sure ^^;;

Calintz)
04-28-2005, 09:06 PM
ignore this

Amy the Yu
04-28-2005, 11:34 PM
I just realized that the 30th is in like 2 days o_o;; I dunno if I really wanna be walking around pmall in a big fluffy white wig *cough* >_o;; especially on public transit -_-;; Soooo probably won't do my half-assed ghetto cosplay that I was planning on....who knows, I might throw something together last minute...but I highly doubt it *is a lazyarse* xP

EDIT: Though I could always just throw the wig on after I get there...hahaha I can just imagine the hilarious looks I'd get trying to get that thing on in the washroom XD

Dude, are you gonna come over to my place and head there together? Dropping off stuff might be good unless you wanna be dragging stuff around P Mall all day. Mekou's coming by to drop stuff off before we head over, so feel free to do the same, just make sure you let your mom navigate this time. XD

Infini
04-29-2005, 12:29 AM
Do the ghetto and wear running shoes. XD (<-evil)

NoooO! I have my half-bootcovers made already. They only go down a little past the ankles though. at the least I'll buy some shoe paint and turn my black steeltoe shoes into somewhat brown steeltoe shoes. I'm sick of having the wrong shoes/boots for costumes recently. -_-;

Actually, I don't believe I own a pair of running shoes. I never run....or really walk much either. ^^

Amy!!! Did you find any buckles? I forgot that I needed them to finish my costume.

nuriko001
04-29-2005, 03:40 AM
i thnk i'll drop by and see the festivities

YukiPhnx
04-29-2005, 08:06 AM
omg! no way can p-mall b busted! that's half the business of the mall down! and there's only one store in p-mall that sells ONLY bootleg anime, all others sell bootleg and originals. this is too serious, maybe they only busted one of two....

kels
04-29-2005, 11:11 AM
well.. seeing as how it was supposed to rain.. like.. every day this week.. and alot since it hasent much yet.. i have a really bad feeling its going to pour.. NOOOO.. but oh well.. then ill beable to have my massive umbrella with amy ^_^;

about the shoes too.. if theyre bootcovers and you can manage to finish them in time just wear them ><D.. but im going to be lazy~.. no way am i going to wear pretty uncomfortable toethongs with socks on in pouring rain.. walking for 30mins at a time.. like.. 5 times is ayumi.. @_@; go shox all the way.. nahahahah

and at least that way i wont be as crippled when playing ddr~.. someone better play with mee!!

sighs.. pmall is going to run out of business.. lols

kuko-chan
04-29-2005, 01:43 PM
I'm going to play some DDR! I just hope the machine isn't too crowded. I tend to give up playing when I see line-ups. ^^;

Amy the Yu
04-29-2005, 06:58 PM
omg! no way can p-mall b busted! that's half the business of the mall down! and there's only one store in p-mall that sells ONLY bootleg anime, all others sell bootleg and originals. this is too serious, maybe they only busted one of two....Apparently, the police busted 4 stores. The rest just got freaked and packed their bags and left cause they didn't want to get busted.

Since this is the case, I think there still might be a few open, but I guess most of us will have to wait til tomorrow to see which ones may still be there. =/

Amy!!! Did you find any buckles? I forgot that I needed them to finish my costume.I never made it downtown. >_<

I checked around Scarborough, but no chance so far. If you have time to check tomorrow when you and Mark get into the Greyhound Station. Otherwise, I'm going there for sure on Monday afternoon, so if I find it, I can just mail it over.

Kawaii Akina
04-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Well I won't be wearing my costume for tomorrow .. It's just not finishing now T_T Though I'll be with my friend who will be cosplaying as one of the Escaflowne characters. Oh well, but I'll be there tomorrow that's for sure ^^

Infini
04-29-2005, 09:59 PM
I never made it downtown. >_<

I checked around Scarborough, but no chance so far. If you have time to check tomorrow when you and Mark get into the Greyhound Station. Otherwise, I'm going there for sure on Monday afternoon, so if I find it, I can just mail it over.

Well, if you've still got the one I gave you, could you bring it to the p.mall gathering? I can just sew it on there. I look silly with only one boot buckle. XD

Not sure if this is too late to ask, but where downtown is the store with buckles that you were mentioning? I'm getting a drive down, so it's probably not a problem to stop there beforehand if I know where to go.

TheWestWind
04-30-2005, 07:45 AM
grrr.... I don't wanna wear my Ken costume today... Is it ok if I just make up a random punk ninja?

Kawaii Akina
04-30-2005, 08:03 AM
Since I don't have my Fuji-kun outfit done, I'll be in my school uniform, don't know why though. But can't wait! I'm going to be there in about an hour from now ^^;;

minion-chan
04-30-2005, 08:24 PM
I'm home and I feel thoroughly DIRTY! Dinner at sci-fi was yummy *belch* ^-~ And I also feel thoroughly adorable and happy! xD I love P-mall gatherings...

hikarilight
04-30-2005, 08:30 PM
Came home around 10, very tired... had fun in my own ways ^^ Cosplaying Bleach will be fun in the future *pokes kels* The soup tasted nasty, I think I got a headache because of that or the bus was noisy (probably both)...

Either way, it was fun~ Yay for spending money all on food XD

OkiET-maru
04-30-2005, 08:56 PM
rikkumaru: i saw u guys today...XD though i was there for other reasons...haha i really liked the Link costume.. ^__^

Kawaii Akina
04-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Yay! Today was so much fun ^^ I had a blast .. Though when I got home my feet were soo sore T_T But other then that, it was awesome! I got home maybe around 6:00pm I wish I could do that again ^^;;

kuko-chan
05-01-2005, 07:45 AM
Fun was had by all! I didn't get to play DDR, but my group and I tried kareoke! It was fun (for a half-hour's worth anyway!). We were singing random english songs, and it wasn't until we had 3 mins left before we discovered how to use the computer listing of artists by country. We found some Ayumi and Utada songs, but didn't have time to sing any but one (Evolution with no lyrics! :P) It was so much fun! We're going back in the summer!

It was great finally putting faces to names here! Amy, I really liked your outfit!

So what did everyone buy? I bought two swords, a shirt, and the movie Returner.

CandyChick
05-01-2005, 07:56 AM
hey all the get together was soo much fun ^^ its candice here i didnt take many pics but if you wanna see them heres the link..http://photobucket.com/albums/v336/coolchick555897/cosplay%20get%20together/?action=logout
I got 3 tops for $10 each which i am soo happy about wereing the j-rock 1 to work today ^^

Kawaii Akina
05-01-2005, 08:19 AM
I wasn't ready for pictures ^^;; All I bought yesterday was 2 posters and that drink from the groecrary store.. I need to save my money for AN which is in 26 days.

Edgar Strife
05-01-2005, 10:50 AM
Ah, what a great day yesterday was. Its was great seeing everyone and meeting new ppl there. Anyway, I happy that I was able to get the X/1999 Tarot Cards there and its great hanging out with everyone.

Isuzu
05-01-2005, 11:04 AM
mmmm... fries fries at sci-fi's. Unfortunately it was street clothes and an old camara for me. I'm off to get those photos developed in a few minutes. Infini's Link costume rocked my world. I kept hearing people say "something something something Link!! something something".
And Saffi's cats costume was apparently too good for the security to handle!
It was cool to see peoples in the really real world versus as words on my lazy computer. Next time... even if it's ghetto, i will be there in costume.

Saffi
05-01-2005, 11:40 AM
ahh yes.. Infini the 'Sexay man!!!!!' sorry i was anti social, being sick and shy does that to a person..

It was fun. And i was happy to see everyone again.

See you all at Anime North!

-saff

kels
05-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Came home around 10, very tired... had fun in my own ways ^^ Cosplaying Bleach will be fun in the future *pokes kels* The soup tasted nasty, I think I got a headache because of that or the bus was noisy (probably both)...

Either way, it was fun~ Yay for spending money all on food XD

lol.. i have no idea how you drank the soup.. i only had a sip and it was.. kinda interesting.. @_@;;

left ayumi's at 11.. forgot stuff like.. 3 times before leaving.. came home.. realized that i still forgot something.. ^_^;;.. but overall it was fun~ im suprised that the majority ofthe group stayed together.. just the deciding on where to go was a little.. time consuming tho~.. *wanted to go to sci-fi* TT_TT

go bleachness! *wonders if hikarilight is going to be my hitsugaya* :D

hikarilight
05-01-2005, 05:00 PM
lol.. i have no idea how you drank the soup.. i only had a sip and it was.. kinda interesting.. @_@;;

go bleachness! *wonders if hikarilight is going to be my hitsugaya* :D

The soup tasted good at first but started tasting bad at the bottom of the bowl ==;;

I can probably manage and I WANT to be Hitsugaya~ <3 <3 Hopefully I can manage the wig and hakama pants for CN 2005 @_@ Ha ha ha... you are my Vice-Captain *smiles evily*

Chibik3r0
05-01-2005, 08:43 PM
Fun times had yesterday and it was great meeting some new people ^_^ It'll be a few days until I get my photos online since I don't have the Internet on my computer but they'll be put online eventually.

Less than a month until AN. Hope to see everyone there!

Amy the Yu
05-01-2005, 08:45 PM
mmmm... fries fries at sci-fi's. Unfortunately it was street clothes and an old camara for me. I'm off to get those photos developed in a few minutes. Infini's Link costume rocked my world. I kept hearing people say "something something something Link!! something something".
And Saffi's cats costume was apparently too good for the security to handle!
It was cool to see peoples in the really real world versus as words on my lazy computer. Next time... even if it's ghetto, i will be there in costume.

Crap man! Wow that took me a good while to figure out who you were. >_< (<-apparently telling me your c.com name is worthless)

Man...I'd say you should change your avatar, but it kinda fits. XD

THIGH HIGHS!! XD

Oh, and yes, Infini is such a sexay sexay man! XD

Infini
05-01-2005, 09:51 PM
Oh, and yes, Infini is such a sexay sexay man! XD

o_o;

...Anyway! It was fun seeing everyone, meeting people I only knew by c.com name, and being able to run around the mall in costume. I'm looking forward to Anime North even more now. Going to pacific mall really helped me figure out what was wrong with my costume, so it was a really good test run for it. EVEN IF AMY FORGOT MY OTHER BELT BUCKLE.

I hope everyone else had fun, too. :)

(offtopic) ....work today was difficult at best. I fell asleep while I was standing in the lunch room. Luckily I woke up before I fell over. >_> (end offtopic)

Amy the Yu
05-01-2005, 09:55 PM
o_o;

...Anyway! It was fun seeing everyone, meeting people I only knew by c.com name, and being able to run around the mall in costume. I'm looking forward to Anime North even more now. Going to pacific mall really helped me figure out what was wrong with my costume, so it was a really good test run for it. EVEN IF AMY FORGOT MY OTHER BELT BUCKLE.

I hope everyone else had fun, too. :)>_< And I still have it. >_>

I'm going downtown tomorrow and checking for buckles first thing. If I find them, I'll mail them to you this week. >_<

(offtopic) ....work today was difficult at best. I fell asleep while I was standing in the lunch room. Luckily I woke up before I fell over. >_> (end offtopic)You need to learn from my lifeguard days. I used to fall asleep at work all the time...several times standing straight up on deck. XD

Infini
05-01-2005, 10:03 PM
>_< And I still have it. >_>

I'm going downtown tomorrow and checking for buckles first thing. If I find them, I'll mail them to you this week. >_<

You need to learn from my lifeguard days. I used to fall asleep at work all the time...several times standing straight up on deck. XD

Thank you for helping me with buckles! XD (even if you're not able to get them, don't worry about it. I still have a bus ticket, and I'll probably be able to make it to toronto sometime before AN).

After falling asleep in the lunchroom, I did take 2 caffiene pills and drank several diet cokes. It helped for a bit. >_> I can't even stand up properly when I'm fully awake, nevermind being sleep deprived horribly early in the morning.

Kurai Deux
05-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Pmall was alright, I'm sure I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't so incredibly tired and cranky -_-;; By the end of the 8 hours my feet were in suuupah pain ;_; But I loved getting to meet a bunch of new people and now I can actually put a face to a lot of these usernames ^__^;

Amy the Yu
05-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Thank you for helping me with buckles! XD (even if you're not able to get them, don't worry about it. I still have a bus ticket, and I'll probably be able to make it to toronto sometime before AN).I got your buckles. O.O

They're kinda ovalish. I couldn't find exactly what you wanted, but it's the closest I could dig up. >_<

I'll either send you pictures if I can get more batteries for my digicam, otherwise, PM me your address and I'll just go and mail them over and you can decide if they're any good.

Seed-chan
05-03-2005, 09:43 AM
I got your buckles. O.O
And she spent half an hour looking at buckles to find em. We were all going insane.... o.o;; "Does this one look like it?" "...okay, you're officially going blind..."

Pmall was okay. Sorry if I seemed a bit cranky, but my throat burned all day...

Infini
05-03-2005, 03:30 PM
I thought they would be fairly easy to find...but I guess buckles don't come in the variety that I thought they did. -_-; Thanks again, though. I'm sending you a message with my address, Amy. ^^

Ayumi Nemoto
05-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Wow! I remember most of you guys from previous Anime Conventions ^^ *knows who to stalk now**looks innocent* I'm so glad to have met everyone even though I still can't attach the names to people's faces T_T I wish I could of kidnap the Link cosplayer to my Co-Op place, this guy is just obsessed about him :P hehe...

Amy the Yu
05-04-2005, 05:46 PM
I wish I could of kidnap the Link cosplayer to my Co-Op place, this guy is just obsessed about him :P hehe...I think Infini would be frightened if gawked at by obsessive dude. Although, she's still a sexay sexay man. >_>

ryuusei
05-06-2005, 10:53 AM
=0 .. I saw you guys at pacific !! Hehe, I wish I knew about this site sooner =/

Infini
05-06-2005, 08:13 PM
=0 .. I saw you guys at pacific !! Hehe, I wish I knew about this site sooner =/

It's okay. ^^ I'm sure there will be tons of other cosplay gatherings, since we seem to get impatient between conventions. Just keep checking the canadian forums and another gathering will show up sooner or later.

On another note... did anyone else get pictures up yet?

Chibik3r0
05-07-2005, 10:31 AM
On another note... did anyone else get pictures up yet?

I probably won't have my photos online for a long time. Stuff's happened and I won't be having the Internet on my computer until at least September meaning I won't be able to use photo editing programs/ftp/html stuff to do everything. Sorry everyone.

Kawaii Bishoujo
05-07-2005, 08:08 PM
whoa I was just at pmall..this morning o_O;; lol