PDA

View Full Version : Gathering list for Yaoi con!

Youko_Kurama
04-17-2005, 01:38 AM
This is the list so far for Yaoi con. As Yaoi con comes closer and all the gatherings have picked a day, time, and place, I will put their info down here for you all to get a heads up.

The gatherings list will tell you what gatherings are happening on both cosplay.com and Yaoi con's site.

Gatherings!!!

Friday's Gatherings:
Yu Yu Hakusho: 3 to 4pm, in the Westin lobby

Saturday's Gatherings:
SNK vs Capcom: 10 to 11am, in westin lobby
Rurouni Kenshin: 12pm, outside dealer's room
SNK vs Capcom swimsuit gathering: 2 to 3pm, Westin indoor pool

Sunday's Gatherings:
Guilty Gear: 12 to 1pm, Westin lobby

Gatherings said to happen but no day/time/palce listed:

Gravitation
Yu-Gi-Oh
Harry Potter

CapsuleCorp
04-17-2005, 07:56 PM
Anybody up for Saiyuki or Yu-Gi-Oh? Those are the other costumes I'm bringing to YaoiCon (Kougaiji and/or Sanzo, and Yami Yugi).

Apsara
04-19-2005, 02:45 PM
Bleach? Trinity Blood? Anyone, please?

Apsara

Rogue Marvel
04-19-2005, 10:53 PM
if my friend and i go to yaoi con we might do a kind of bondage trowa and cathrine from gundam wing so it would be cool to have a gathering for that

Apsara
04-20-2005, 12:36 AM
*blinks* Trowa's in bondage? When? Where? I want to see!

Apsara

Rogue Marvel
04-20-2005, 10:23 AM
if we both go and I get my cathrine costume done (I should by AX) then we will do it at yaoi con.

I havn't told my friend yet but I'm sure he would do it

Gainax Boy
04-21-2005, 04:19 PM
I dunno... nothing says "hot yaoi" like Evangelion.. ^^;;

RaineSquall
04-24-2005, 11:08 PM
Oooh Oooh...I wanna do Duo...and was thinking of doing a bondage Duo as well...hmmmm I just might have to make that a reality!! *Wink Wink*

wannabehokage
04-29-2005, 09:18 PM
will have a bleach costume of some sort I am sure. I have My Abel Nightroad...but right around that time hes going to be dismantled and majorly overhauled. So I dunno if it will be fit to wear by then. Though my Ion Fortuna should be done. who knows

Bleach? Trinity Blood? Anyone, please?

Apsara

yamithegoddess
05-02-2005, 07:39 AM
if my friend and i go to yaoi con we might do a kind of bondage trowa and cathrine from gundam wing so it would be cool to have a gathering for that

I'm also not sure if I'm going yet but I'm dressing as Duo Maxwell and my hair is real to.^_~ I'd love to meet up with you guys if I go. You can tye me up to if you want. ;)

I'll know if I'm going or not in Aug, so lets keep each other in mind just in case.^_^

Love :heart:
yami

Vaga Deathrose
05-06-2005, 09:33 AM
Anybody up for Saiyuki or Yu-Gi-Oh? Those are the other costumes I'm bringing to YaoiCon (Kougaiji and/or Sanzo, and Yami Yugi).

I plan on cosplaying Yami Bakura for atleast one day, not sure which, I might have some other players doing YGO characters too, maybe Kaiba, Ryou, and Malik.

CapsuleCorp
05-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Oh man. GreenFire will SPAZ if you have both Bakura and Ryou. That's her pairing. (mine is Yami/Yugi though I'm sure I'll get conned into some Yami/Kaiba poses against my will). She'll be Kaiba.

Apsara
05-23-2005, 02:35 AM
Bleach? Trinity Blood?
will have a bleach costume of some sort I am sure. I have My Abel Nightroad...but right around that time hes going to be dismantled and majorly overhauled... Though my Ion Fortuna should be done. who knows
That'd be great! Though most of my costumes are probably going to be female for once. I find some in Bleach (Shihouin Yoruichi) and Trinity Blood (Lilith or Ririsu) who are just as fun as the males. To make up for it, I'm being forced to go as Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata Calintz into the cosplay competition by a friend.

And I'm also bringing a Plastic Style Fatima Chandanna and Allan Braford both from Five Star Stories for a get together with another FSS fan.

Now...I just need roommates...

Apsara

Eurobeat King
05-24-2005, 01:13 AM
Hehe Trowa in bondage? I'm willing to do that this year.. ;) What costume would fans rather see him tied-up in: turtleneck or Mariemaya costume? :thumbsup:

rayn
05-25-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm planning a major event if I get approved my the yaoicon people. My best friend and I are cosplaying a wedding between Heero Yuy and Duo Maxwell ^_^ We have a few "cast members" lined up but we're gonna be needing more help. Now if the people I emailed would just get back to me T_T

crazymiko
05-26-2005, 07:09 PM
I'm planning a major event if I get approved my the yaoicon people. My best friend and I are cosplaying a wedding between Heero Yuy and Duo Maxwell ^_^ We have a few "cast members" lined up but we're gonna be needing more help. Now if the people I emailed would just get back to me T_T

Ooh, that's intriguing. Glad to see there will be some GW people. I'm hoping to have Zechs ready in time for Ycon. ^^;; Now just to get that far down the "To Do" list.

Wreeth
05-28-2005, 09:30 PM
If I make it, I'll bring my Ishida Uryuu costume--provided I can fit all 6'5" of that bow on the plane....

Rogue Marvel
05-29-2005, 01:18 PM
Hehe Trowa in bondage? I'm willing to do that this year.. ;) What costume would fans rather see him tied-up in: turtleneck or Mariemaya costume? :thumbsup:

well I wasnt talking about you but I am more then welling to have two trowas on a tight leash :love:

Eurobeat King
06-02-2005, 01:13 AM
RogueMarvel: hehe I know.. I was just thinking of a new-twist I could add for Trowa or some of my other guy costumes.. Can you imagine the reaction the fans there would have if someone were to tie me up when I'm cosplaying Saitou? ;)

Mistress09
06-08-2005, 12:18 AM
I vote for bondage Saitou.

Yoshio Takeda
06-09-2005, 08:01 PM
I am planning, if I do come to the next yaoi-con, to be in costume as Iason Mink from Ai No Kusabi.

I plan to be in his costume as seen in this picture. He is the Blondie. Any Ideas of how to create the costume?

Spinner_Dolphin
07-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Seeing as Yaoi-con's going to be an 18+ crowd, I'd love to change our Yuki x Shuichi costumes into something pleasingly naughty. Thoughts? I don't want to lose the character in trade of just being bondagey, while it'd be fun. Help me out!

CapsuleCorp
07-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Well, if Shuichi is not a crossplayer, you could always do the outfit on the cover of vol 12 of the manga. Shows a little too much chest for a crossplayer but a guy... *drool*

Eveil
08-02-2005, 04:45 AM
I am planning, if I do come to the next yaoi-con, to be in costume as Iason Mink from Ai No Kusabi.

I plan to be in his costume as seen in this picture. He is the Blondie. Any Ideas of how to create the costume?

http://forums.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

tsukasa14
08-03-2005, 06:38 PM
I'll cosplay either as Kaiba or one of the priests from Yu-gi-oh. See you all there.

CapsuleCorp
08-03-2005, 09:04 PM
Ooo. :) Okay, so, Youko...would you be a dear and add a potential Yu-Gi-Oh gathering to the list?

ycysusan2001
08-04-2005, 08:12 PM
um... I am planning to do Kouchin from Yami no Matuei and if I have more time.... I can do Able from Trinity Blood, white coat from ten years ago...its easier. I am kind of shooting for D.Gray-man too ^^; waaaaaa...too many cosstume to make.

Youko_Kurama
08-05-2005, 11:47 PM
Ooo. :) Okay, so, Youko...would you be a dear and add a potential Yu-Gi-Oh gathering to the list?

Sure I can put that up there.. All the gatherings listed so far are all Potentail gatherings. Only when they have people going to show up, time, place, and day is when they will become really gatherings. Because people will know that they are going to happen for sure.

Anyway you get what I am trying to say. I will add it with the others. Please tell me more Info on it when Yaoi con comes closer. Thanks.

CapsuleCorp
08-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Understandable. I still have to get through two cons before I even start thinking which day I want to do which costume, for YaoiCon. Not to mention, having a programming schedule would be nice. :) thanks!

Jaden-Kun
08-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Man... they need to have a Yaoicon closer to where I live.... -_-;; I don't think i can afford a vacation to California....

Eveil
08-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Man... they need to have a Yaoicon closer to where I live.... -_-;; I don't think i can afford a vacation to California....

put together your own?
it's not always a good thing to see people complain on a forum, esspecially on a gathering thread one isn't taking part in. it seems rather rude.

PamElfin
08-20-2005, 05:03 PM
Hi gainex boy, I thinking of going there. bye

Eveil
08-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi gainex boy, I thinking of going there. bye

??? what?

Jaina Solo
08-30-2005, 05:15 PM
Ho ho ho, there's a Ruroken Gathering? I'm so there! Anyone know when that is, or should I go to the YaoiCon site?

I think this'll be my first convention where all I do is crossplay! Fitting, I suppose... XD

EDIT: Dur hur hur, I guess I should scroll down the rest of the page before I ask when the Ruroken gathering is... :B

Tentacles
10-03-2005, 11:58 PM
I'm sure my friends and I will have our Heero Harem this year (Duo with 2, 3, 4, or more Heero Yuuis on leashes)
Sounds appropriate...

Rogue Marvel
10-04-2005, 07:26 AM
I'm sure my friends and I will have our Heero Harem this year (Duo with 2, 3, 4, or more Heero Yuuis on leashes)
Sounds appropriate...

sweet! WE have to do photos together! Sadly I don't know ifI will be going to yaoi con for sure till the week before *crosses fingers*

L-Lamb
10-23-2005, 05:30 PM
Fruits Basket anyone?
Hopefully?
I'm this close :: to being done with my Yuki costume and I'm debating whether to wear it to Yaoi con or not.

razor_01
10-24-2005, 10:29 AM
I've been some posts regarding Gundam Wing; do people want to set up a gathering place & time? Let us know!

I'll be there as Heero as long as it doesn't conflict with Yu Yu Hakusho gathering...

Eurobeat King
10-24-2005, 12:32 PM
I've been some posts regarding Gundam Wing; do people want to set up a gathering place & time? Let us know!

I'll be there as Heero as long as it doesn't conflict with Yu Yu Hakusho gathering...

I'll be dressing up as Trowa (we took some cute pics together last year) but only in the late afternoon/evening on Saturday (watching the masquerade as Trowa) so if you plan to wear Heero and want to take more pictures (I know I wouldn't mind) come find me Sat. afternoon. :) I'm going to be really busy this weekend to form and participate in gatherings other than Rurouni Kenshin (12:00pm Saturday.)

sharasun
10-24-2005, 12:49 PM
i'm doing hiro from graviation as one of my costumes, and i noticced that its listed as a gathered, but with no time or placce set.... anyone know anyhting?

also curious if any one knows about a final fantasy gathering?

if nothing is actually set up for those, does anyone want to help plan one with me?

sharasun
10-24-2005, 12:50 PM

i'd love to go to a GW gathering. i have a gay heero costume and a regular wufei costume. sunday would work the best for me i think, as saturday i'm volunteering most of the day. friday could work too but i know that the con doesnt open ceremonies until 7, so ...

Eva Xgouki
10-24-2005, 04:29 PM
I'll try to make it to the YuGiOh Gathering, providing it's on Friday or Saturday. Since those seem like the only days I'll be able to attend due to homework. If there's an FMA gathering on the other day, I'll try to make that one, too.

CapsuleCorp
10-24-2005, 10:01 PM
YGO isn't really doing a gathering anymore. Ever since GreenFire and I set our schedule (YGO Friday, YYH Saturday, Saiyuki Sunday) we haven't given a single thought to gatherings. We've already blown off the YYH people, they want to do it Friday.

BUT...we will be Kaiba and Alastair on Friday, so any YGO cosplayers wanting to meet and take pics (normal only, I think, as Kaiba is extremely possessive of his uke), you'll definitely be able to see us coming. Two giant coats of Doom.

Ryshili
10-27-2005, 02:18 PM
I'll try to make it to the YuGiOh Gathering, providing it's on Friday or Saturday. Since those seem like the only days I'll be able to attend due to homework. If there's an FMA gathering on the other day, I'll try to make that one, too.

Hey! FMA? Well Me and my gf are cosplaying as Wrath and Envy.. so we'll be around.. hopefully can catch ya.

PikminLink
10-27-2005, 04:55 PM
would anyone be up for a naruto gathering? though ill only be wearing mine on sunday >_>

razor_01
10-27-2005, 09:33 PM
I might wear my Sasuke costume on Sunday if I'm not totally wiped out from Saturday...

I'm planning on wearing Heero costume on Saturday - any Gundam Wing cosplays willing to gather up on Saturday?

Rogue Marvel
10-28-2005, 01:38 AM
sadly my bf and I have decideded we can no longer make it to yaoi con so no bondage catherine and trowa...we will be there in spirit tho