PDA

View Full Version : What are you going as?

SatsukiKoto
04-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Hey, I just wanted to know what everyone was planing on going as to the convention?

I might go as Momo, Battel Kohaku and Summoner Yuna ^_^

Zetchi
04-23-2005, 08:02 AM
Hmm I'm thinking about going as Sakura and Sailor Saturn if I go....

Vanilla H.
04-27-2005, 04:21 AM
I'm possibly going as movie Anthy, with my boyfriend as movie Utena. And we may reprise our Galaxy Angel costumes. ^_^

ichigomewmew14
04-27-2005, 04:34 AM
I don't know if I am going yet but if I do I am going as ethier Ichigo or Elda/Chii

Mew_Pudding
05-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Hmm, I would like to bring my French Art Revolution Juri costume, Chii (Little Bo Peep type artbook image one. XD) And prolly Primera (Rayearth) and Hanon! (Pichi Pichi Pitch) Maybe Vanilla or Mint too...^_^; Lotsa stuff!

Kuroki
05-24-2005, 09:58 PM
I'll be going as Sailor Uranus, Mierelle from Noir, and Utena. I'll probably pull another five out of my closet for fun. Like a Mari-mite or Mai-Hime.

Oscar Francois
06-03-2005, 07:23 AM
It looks like my sister and I are going as Marie Antoinette and Oscar Francois from Rose of Versailles. Old-school!

Kuroki: Mari-mite would be awesome. I'm reading the novels and I thought for a second of making a costume, but I think two costumes is about all I can handle.

Kuroki
06-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Lol, there are going to be tons of mari-mite cosplayers there, I'm actually making two of the sei-fuku.

Silvana_Girl
06-18-2005, 03:29 PM
Meg! From Baku- Ten Aka Burst Angel! And probably either mint or lavie.

Zetchi
06-23-2005, 09:10 AM
I am going to cosplay as Temari from Naruto and Yumi from Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi

Senko-chan
06-23-2005, 02:01 PM
perhaps Dota from bakuretsu hunters or maybe Kana if i meet up with JRock cosplayers
nvm cant go anymore.

fireyoukai16
06-28-2005, 05:57 PM
not sure yett.....but im thinking about usagi from pgsm(live action) ^^

silentsaturn
06-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Yah,
I will either go as Sailor Saturn or maybe Lum if I can get started on her tiger bikini outfit. That'd be hot!

Carrot Glace
06-29-2005, 08:02 AM
Most likely Kyo (Fruits Basket), but if I spot any Bakuretsu Hunters cosplayers, I might do Carrot Glace at least on Friday.

TheAnarCHris
07-01-2005, 02:57 PM
I've been forced into Cosplaying Shigure by the missus, so that's probably gonna happen. That and maybe Squall or Sasuke, something semi-bishie to make the fangirls scream.

Vanilla H.
07-01-2005, 06:46 PM
I've been forced into Cosplaying Shigure by the missus, so that's probably gonna happen. That and maybe Squall or Sasuke, something semi-bishie to make the fangirls scream.

Wai! Shigure! I love Shigure! What do you mean 'forced'? He's the greatest!! :jjacks:

Yeu
07-16-2005, 04:17 AM
I'm going as Makabe Kazuki of Soukyuu no Fafner aka Fafner in the Azure. Tsubasa of Kannazuki no Miko, and will kill myself trying to finish a Athrun Zala (ZAFT)

KaineMaxwell
07-31-2005, 07:03 PM
Debating bringing FF6 Cid again or Ebisu.

Hmm, Ebisu at Onna..oh god!!!

sakuralyuy
07-31-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm working on Tohru from Fruits Basket and Himeko from Kannazuki no Miko for now...something else may emerge by then, but I don't know.

Yeu
08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Himeko from Kannazuki no Miko for now...

Oh! I hope to see you there~ I'm trying to put together a Tsubasa but is having trouble getting reference pictures. -___-*

KSquared
08-04-2005, 04:45 PM
I'm going as some combination of Mew Ringo, Ringo Akai in the waitress uniform, a non-transformed Sailor Saturn [I have the perfect wig/ dress/ kimono so it's a bit of a 'must] and Cowboy Bebop's Ed, because she is the perfect Sunday costume.
I'd love to meet up with the rest of ye Sailor Moon fans so we can defy 'overdone-ness' together and all. ^-^

BlackMarth
08-07-2005, 12:59 AM
Setzer, and maybe Ed.

kimiko637
08-07-2005, 04:14 AM
I'm going as Chii from Chobits, i think, if not a gothic doll maybe :) Anyone have ideas on what i should dress up my 1 yr old baby girl as?

Vanilla H.
08-08-2005, 06:58 AM
I'm going as Chii from Chobits, i think, if not a gothic doll maybe :) Anyone have ideas on what i should dress up my 1 yr old baby girl as?

Dress her up as Kero-chan! Or a Pokemon! That'll be so cute. :love:

Sonified
08-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Well, I just registered. I'm probably going to make myself school uniform Chibiusa, Haruno Sakura time jump and maybe something else.

Ranma Saotome
08-09-2005, 09:48 PM
I'm only bringing like 3 or 4 costumes:

Ranma Saotome
Barret Wallace
Shikamaru Nara
Artemis

darkneko
08-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Artemis *Yay!* ^^ I'm going as nurse joy and Kikyo.

kimiko637
08-12-2005, 01:44 AM
I don't know if I am going yet but if I do I am going as ethier Ichigo or Elda/Chii

I'm going as Chii, if you end up going as Chii too i'd love a pix with you :)

kimiko637
08-12-2005, 01:51 AM
I'm only bringing like 3 or 4 costumes:

Ranma Saotome
Barret Wallace
Shikamaru Nara
Artemis

Wow 3 or 4 costumes, i think i might be bringing 3 too :jjacks:

flealeader
08-17-2005, 02:38 PM
hey guys! well looks like i'm headed to onna fest as well. I'm going as inuyasha and my two other friends are.... well... we're debating. one might be either naruto, or miroku, and the other...we have no idea, but i'm trying to get him to be monkey naraku! see ya there!

kimiko637
08-17-2005, 06:06 PM
hey guys! well looks like i'm headed to onna fest as well. I'm going as inuyasha and my two other friends are.... well... we're debating. one might be either naruto, or miroku, and the other...we have no idea, but i'm trying to get him to be monkey naraku! see ya there!

ooooh Inuyasha!!! Gotta get a pic, hope you won't mind :)

GirlGenChan
08-17-2005, 07:04 PM
I should be going and if so I'll probally be Juri from Utena.

darkneko
08-19-2005, 09:55 PM

I want a picture with you too! :)

vampricyoda
08-20-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm going,

Saturday: The Pope (Long story, At Next I wore a Pope Hat, now I'm upgrading it with a Robe becuase I love myself some Pope!)

Sunday: Luigi, though it'll probably look bad, but it's bad costume or no Onna! Being Poor stunks. But anyway Short Sleve Luigi, no gloves.

Monday: Battle Royale Student.

krankenhaus
08-21-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm going to go as Aya in the green Michinosora dress if I get all the detailing done in time. If that takes too long though, I htink I'm going to do one of the simpler Rosiel outfits that I already have started.
All the other costume everyone's already posted sound lovely! I will look for you all there ^^

insignificants
08-23-2005, 10:30 PM
My friends and I are gonna go "ghetto" on the first day with really lame school uniforms cosplaying(I guess) as stereotypical characters.. I'm going to be the obnoxious kogal, one friend'll be a punk/trouble maker/future highschool drop out (with fake cigs and scars), and another will be a hyper girl with a head full of colorful hairclips.. (lol). The next day we'll be cosplaying as a Jrock/indie band for the fashion show ^_^

Dokudel
08-25-2005, 09:12 PM
One of the days I am definently being Kanna from G-Taste. I have some other costumes in mind but not sure what else. But I am definetly going to bring 2 more costumes.

rhichan
08-29-2005, 12:03 AM
I'll be bringing Skuld (that I meant to wear at Otakon but was too lazy to), Puchiko from Di Gi Charat Nyou! (that I meant to wear at Anime Boston, but was too lazy.) and a fall-ish dress of Hikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth that I saw in the artbook. (If I don't get that done, then probally Skuld from the Ah! My Goddess! Movie).

Ranma Saotome
08-29-2005, 12:17 AM
*pops head up*

Still deciding... Prolly won't know until a week prior. ^^;

*returns to teh caves*

Atasha
08-29-2005, 09:39 AM
I'm hoping to go as Ayame from Fruits Basket and then if my two friends are willing to cosplay (or at least come to the con) I'm hoping to get them to be Shigure and Hatori. At this point I just hope they can come. So my cosplay plans might change... But I'll probably still go as Ayame. ^_^

KaineMaxwell
08-29-2005, 04:45 PM
Right mow likely my redone Cid and Ebisu and likely bring Umino again. Debating on a shoujo-ish character seeing the theme of the con and all.

kimiko637
09-05-2005, 11:20 PM
I'm going as either Light Chii from CHobits, or Gothic Lolita outfit... maybe both *shrugs* And my little baby girl will be going as Kotoko :)

Ranma Saotome
09-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Oh that is too cute! :)

Misty Eyes
09-10-2005, 10:56 PM
i was gonna go as asuka kazama from tekken 5 but i got a little discouraged upon realizing that nobody cosplays tekken. i might go as her anyway just because i feel like it. but i'm in the middle of an orginal theif rinoa costume. if it comes out good then i guess i'll go as that instead

DaniiChan
09-12-2005, 10:01 AM
I'm preeeetttty sure I'm going to this ^_^ I'm kinda excited now Although I'm not sure if I'll be cosplaying -_- I dont feel like wearing a costume that requires a lot of assembling....so I'll either be cosplaying as Tohru from Fruits Basket (whish I REALLY wanna do, but don't know if it'll happen) or Rinoa from FF8 or I'll just wear something cute and original ^_^ XD Either way, I can't wait to see everyone there!

sakuralyuy- I just looked at your Tohru pictures, you make such an awesome and adorable Tohru!!!!!!

Ranma Saotome
09-12-2005, 01:04 PM
*points* Ino cosplay. ^_~

sakuralyuy
09-12-2005, 05:23 PM
I'm preeeetttty sure I'm going to this ^_^ I'm kinda excited now Although I'm not sure if I'll be cosplaying -_- I dont feel like wearing a costume that requires a lot of assembling....so I'll either be cosplaying as Tohru from Fruits Basket (whish I REALLY wanna do, but don't know if it'll happen) or Rinoa from FF8 or I'll just wear something cute and original ^_^ XD Either way, I can't wait to see everyone there!

sakuralyuy- I just looked at your Tohru pictures, you make such an awesome and adorable Tohru!!!!!!

Thanks!! :bashful: Hopefully I'll have my fall/winter uniform ready for the convention if not I'll have another school girl handy.

TheAnarCHris
09-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Bloargh!!

AS of now, Neoangelwink is bringing her brand spankin new Tohru (FB) costume, her Sakura (from Naruto, natch) and what's her face from Harvest Moon. The anti-shoujo wad that is moi is bringing Leon Kennedy (RE4), Sasuke (Naruto) and because I'm a whipped lil sell out who owes NaW something fierce when it comes to costumes, Shigure from FB.

....still better than cosplaying Tidus though...

PinSakura
09-16-2005, 09:16 PM
Either as my Faithful InuYasha, or, a Slytherin. -Hiss-

I'm gonna start on that costume soon.

EDIT: DONE WITH THE CAPE! =D

I'm definatly going as a Slytherin! YAY!!!

LadyoftheThread
09-19-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm only going to be attending on Sunday and will be Ayame from Fruits Basket in one of his manga outfits, assuming I can get through the crazy amount of appliques I'm doing and finish the coat in time. ^_^; If not, I might be Namine from Kingdom Hearts since I haven't worn that costume to a con yet. Or maybe, pull out one of my older costumes.

DaniiChan
09-20-2005, 07:24 AM
I'm only going to be attending on Sunday and will be Ayame from Fruits Basket in one of his manga outfits, assuming I can get through the crazy amount of appliques I'm doing and finish the coat in time. ^_^; If not, I might be Namine from Kingdom Hearts since I haven't worn that costume to a con yet. Or maybe, pull out one of my older costumes.

If you do Ayame, may I please get a picture with you? *_* (Im being Tohru on sunday)

flealeader
09-20-2005, 03:04 PM
*returns from the shadows...aka my room* well it's offical! my inuyasha costume is finally complete! and to make it even better, my friend finally decided on Miroku cause he already had this costume... just with messed up colors. and my other friend is going as Coop from Megas XLR. we're all going on saturday. you'll know it's me and my friends when you see 3 little 14 year olds running around taking large quantities of pic! I want get as many pics with ppl as i can since this is my first con. hope to see you all there!

Misty Eyes
09-20-2005, 08:38 PM
*returns from the shadows...aka my room* well it's offical! my inuyasha costume is finally complete! and to make it even better, my friend finally decided on Miroku cause he already had this costume... just with messed up colors. and my other friend is going as Coop from Megas XLR. we're all going on saturday. you'll know it's me and my friends when you see 3 little 14 year olds running around taking large quantities of pic! I want get as many pics with ppl as i can since this is my first con. hope to see you all there!
hey this is my first con and i'm gonna be there saturday too. lol i'll definetely keep an eye out for you and your friends. we can congratulate eachother for finally going to our first con =)

sailoruresui
09-20-2005, 08:46 PM
This year for reactor I may go as Chibi chibi from Sailor Moon. For ACEN definitly going as Mana from Yugioh along with my friend who will be High Priest Mahaado, Chibi Chibi both school and fuku uniform.

Avian_Firefly
09-21-2005, 07:52 PM
I'm going as Sailor Star Maker, Kozue or Utena in the Ohtori Academy Uniform, and I have to decide on which Saturn/Hotaru costume to bring.

LadyoftheThread
09-21-2005, 09:27 PM
If you do Ayame, may I please get a picture with you? *_* (Im being Tohru on sunday)

Of course. I've managed to make some progress on my appliques so I'm optimistic about getting the costume into wearable condition by the con. :) I have a Tohru costume of my own but I'm definitely not wearing it for Onnafest since my hair is now too short. ^_^;

Aleego
09-26-2005, 11:14 PM
I'm going as Katara from Avatar the last airbender :)

emraldalchemist
09-27-2005, 09:05 PM
im probably going a naruto

Kuroki
09-27-2005, 09:35 PM
I was thinking of bringing my Robin with me, although I don't know if I'll have time to wear it. I'm not getting to the con till like 9 on friday -.-,

flealeader
09-28-2005, 02:38 PM
hello everyone! me again... well i'm on the verge of killing my friends... the one who was gonna be miroku decided to be vash, the other one is still gonna be coop, and now theres a fourth added to the group...god help me... the thing is we dont have a costume for the new guy... why me -.- well thats all it's gonna be see you all in about a week and a half!

Ranma Saotome
09-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Final list:

Ranma Saotome
Original Barret
Black Mage
Shikamaru Nara
and possibly Human Artemis.

AlterEgoZoe
10-03-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm going as the Wise Rabbit/Donkey Ears from Cirque du Soleil's Quidam. May or may not bring my Target plushie.. :p

Zoe

Animekgurl
10-04-2005, 08:45 PM
im going as Haku from Naruto....like the only easy character i can find as my forst cosplay ..^_^ and maybe Tifa from FF7 Advent children......>_> still deciding...

Dokudel
10-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Saturday I am going to be Hikaru from Angelic Layer (Will have a group Wizard,Mikazichi and guy who controls Wizard.) And Sunday I will be Kanna from G-taste (If I can get it done in time...)

Ranma Saotome
10-05-2005, 08:27 PM
That would be Misaki and Oujiro.

AnimeParty
10-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Inu Shigure Sohma, (maybe Domon Kasshu)
I don't know about the others in my club....they keep dropping out....so sad...
I do hope some of them come.

Dewy
10-07-2005, 11:30 AM
I'm going as Rin from Fruits Basket, her school uniform...but only on sunday =(

AnimeParty
10-07-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm also going to bring my Domon Kasshu (G Gundam) costume, although it's really really hot in it...but revised some parts and I haven't worn it since AnimeNEXT 2002?

Shinigami_Mimi
10-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Waffo~! I shall be going as Souji Okita from Peacemaker Kurogane on Sat, and my friend will be Saya from Peacemaker too. ^^

Giggers_Back
10-08-2005, 04:30 PM
hey, this is flealeaders friend. The one who was Coop. Onna was mad awesome. I'm pretty sure I saw the Kitara who posted here..because she was the only Kitara I saw. XD She took a picture with Flealeader. My costume was rather pitiful. XD I wore a plain white shirt, which I accidentally wrote the number "11" on instead of 12. And then I wore a plaid shirt with ripped sleeves. Then, I wore blue jeans. Flealeader forgot to bring the belt-buckle, so I was at a loss. All in all, it was a pretty awesome first Con i've been to. I intend to go to a lot more with me and my friends. Oh yeah, my other friend was Barret, and I think I saw the guy who said he was being Barret too. He told us his Barret Costume was in his room. So..yea, it was really great!

Aleego
10-08-2005, 08:27 PM
What did flealeader go as? Just wondering. I might have seen you ;)

Aleego
10-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Oh and who is going tomorrow? I am but I'm not wearing a costume. I'm in the karaoke competiton so I'm going just dressed in a kimono looking pretty. :) lol

StMixx
10-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Ohh I'm going!! I'm going to be wearing... normal clothing! O_O If I dont come up with a costume by the end of tonight.. if your looking for me during the con.. just look for a tall spanish looking guy that has a blue Otaku ID with the name Kiyuo.. Uhmm.. or if you are wondering what I look like.. just go check my profile..

flealeader
10-09-2005, 11:28 AM
hah... i was inuyasha man that was a blast! i cant wait for the next convention! i even got in the newspaper! hah... i got to pose with a few people, i know i got a picture of the women that had 3 children, the oldest was inuyasha, the middle aged one was rin and her baby was shippo. i also get a picture with kitara! her costume was mad awesome! i also saw some guys from one piece, my female "clone" lol, chi. kagome (thank good she didnt say sit ^-^') some sailor scouts, colette , vincent, cloud, luigi (my clone took his hat lol) , ash and misty, vincent, yuna, kikyo, rin, shippo, another inuyasha, mokuba, ed, ed elric, BM, and alot of others! if anyone has any pictures of me please send them!!!

flealeader
10-09-2005, 11:31 AM
wow, i had a mad awesome time!!! i was inuyasha by the way. i even got in the news paper (the star ledger p.26 last interviewie) i saw alot of characters i recognized, such as kikyo, kitara, luigi, and another inuyasha! there are more... but i'm still half asleep ^-^'. if anyone has any pics of me please send them to me! my sn on aim is SupRsonik217. oh and i would recomend the L.A.R.P.

StMixx
10-09-2005, 11:56 AM
which inuyasha were you?

flealeader
10-09-2005, 09:40 PM
i was the one with the tin foil tetsusaiga. there was another with a hat on and a sheathed tet. and the other had a realistic tet.. but i didnt see him in costume

Giggers_Back
10-10-2005, 08:31 AM
That one guys Tesaiga(sp?) was awesome. It was all realistic and had a big foamy thingie on it... yea.. that was cool.

I plan on losing weight and being Sephiroth next year. Cuz, he rocks. Maybe i'll make a Masamune and bring that too. =)

Yes....my decision is final....I will be sephiroth..since I saw NOBODY there with a Spehiroth costume. Maybe people will actually take pictures of me. XD

Aleego
10-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Flealeader your costume was great!!!!! Giggers_Back I think I saw you too. Your costume was cool too!!! :)

fireyoukai16
10-10-2005, 11:07 AM
hey aleego! you sang really good ^^b who won the karaoke contest?? i had to leave early =(((

btw i was the princess sailor moon on saturday/the girl who sang "Myself" from FMwS on sunday for the karaoke contest ^^

kimiko637
10-10-2005, 11:58 AM
wow, i had a mad awesome time!!! i was inuyasha by the way. i even got in the news paper (the star ledger p.26 last interviewie) i saw alot of characters i recognized, such as kikyo, kitara, luigi, and another inuyasha! there are more... but i'm still half asleep ^-^'. if anyone has any pics of me please send them to me! my sn on aim is SupRsonik217. oh and i would recomend the L.A.R.P.

does anyone know where i can get copy of or see that star ledger paper on onnafest?

BlackMarth
10-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Star Ledger is New Jersey's paper. You can get it in any NJ town.

Ambrosia
10-10-2005, 02:14 PM
I read the article, and aside from the interviews, it wasn't much. They basically described the con's theme and printed still images of Utena and Juri. Congratulations on making it in the paper, though!

Jes
10-10-2005, 03:18 PM
hey, i only went today... so did any one see me? i was Reno :D

KaineMaxwell
10-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Umino, Cid and Ebisu got some recognition, sadly I forgot the sunglasses for Ebisu at home which screwed that one and the mustache for Cid helped the costume out alot.

Will post more soon.
Anyone check out the good crossplayers this con too?

Giggers_Back
10-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Flealeader your costume was great!!!!! Giggers_Back I think I saw you too. Your costume was cool too!!! :)

w00t! I've been recognized! Who were you? I may have saw you.

Aleego
10-10-2005, 08:15 PM
I was Katara. :)

Aleego
10-10-2005, 08:19 PM
hey aleego! you sang really good

Thanks! You sung great too! :)

fireyoukai16
10-10-2005, 09:06 PM
ty! ^^ your father recorded it right? =D is there anyway you can upload that & post it...thatd b awesomme <3

Aleego
10-10-2005, 10:29 PM
I don't know, it's probably too big a file to load and we don't have the equiptment. I'm not good with that stuff so I will ask him about it. :) That would be cool though if I could get it up here for everyone :)

Giggers_Back
10-11-2005, 05:26 AM
Oh yeah, I DID see you. I mean, you were the only Katara I saw. I commented on your outfit.

Jes
10-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Dude Katara! as in Avatar?

neoangelwink
10-11-2005, 05:29 PM
i was the tohru honda, celic from havest moon awondful and aerith. ^_^

*Swoon*
10-15-2005, 08:35 AM
Did anyone happen to notice my kogal cosplay? Orrr.. did I look like some random whore chick who just got out of school (on a saturday), cuz I hope not ^^;;