PDA

View Full Version : What Costume will u be in this year? ~2005~ SanDiego Comic-con

SnowDragonX
04-18-2005, 05:37 PM
hi every1 this is my 1st thread.

anyways i am very curious as to what costume u will be playing at the san diego convention center, the comic-con, of 2005.

1-what is the name of the charater u r cosplaying?

2-where did the charater come from? (ex: chi from chobits)

3-write a bio of ur charater (ex: personality, looks, past life, powers, etr.)

4-why did u become the charater that u picked?

if u want to know why i wanted to know. it's because...i want to meet u all :D see u gals and guys there!!!
__________________________________________________ _______________

i'll be in a light blue chinese dress with a light blue chinese lanturn and a chinses hat (u know the pointy ones. my family said i should wear this kind of outfit cause it's our 'haritage').
it's not really a costume but hey who cares. =^.^= as long as i like it.
oh and that reminds me. if u are a newbe = don't be nervous. just have fun.

Gowa-chan
04-18-2005, 07:23 PM
1-Mitarashi Anko

2-Naruto

3-Bloody thirsty and hyper, with a dash of insanity.

4-see number 3.

starlet_flower
04-18-2005, 08:06 PM
1) Squall Leonhart(or FemSquall in my case)

2)Final Fantasy VIII

3)Lone wolf, uses a gunblade, raised in an orphanage, light brown hair w/ grey-blue eyes and a scar running from forehead to between his eyes.

4)besides the fact that i completely idolize Squall, i wanted to cosplay him cuz i loved his outfit, but then decided to feminize it(fake leather skirt instead of pants). still got the gunblade, though slightly smaller than the normal gunblade.

Keiichi-san
04-18-2005, 08:33 PM
Welcome to Cosplay.com! As for your questions...

1. No specific name. Just a generic US Army Ranger circa WWII.

2. My inspiration came from the movie Saving Private Ryan, as well as the games Allied Assault and Battlefield 1942 (which I play almost every day).

3. Not really applicable...

4. Well, as previously mentioned, my all time favorite multiplayer PC game happens to be set in the period. Also, I've always been somewhat of a military buff with WWII being one of my favorite subjects, so it was an ideal choice.

-K1

ArimaSoichiro
04-19-2005, 01:06 AM
Hi, I remember you two girls with the dresses, the Chinese looking ones, right?
I was that Sasuke(chuunin exam) guy carrying the Fumma Shruiken around.

1- Hyuuga Neji (Older version in manga)

2-Naruto

3-Was once a cold-hearted, stoic and unemotional guy. Was changed by Naruto during a fight, and stopped believing in pre-destiny. Excels in the Gentle Fist style (Jyuuken) and is a genius prodigy in the Hyuuga clan.

4-Liked his Character ever since he was introduced and He was the next best thing when Sasuke went loco...Probably my most fav char. besides Naruto or Hinata. Plus, I'm a Naruto-otaku, not a Narutard. ^^

ACXchan
04-19-2005, 03:18 AM
Welcome Snow Dragon! I'll do this for the costume I'm most looking forward to debuting at SDCC.

1 - Demon John Constantine

2 - Hellblazer, Paul Jenkins' run

3 - Simply put, he's John's excess baggage after festering in hell XD

4 - John Constantine is hot, Demon John is a bitch, hot + bitch?

Dany
04-19-2005, 10:18 AM
Ohmigoodness..

Let's see...I'm still working out the costume listing for San Diego, but here's a rough idea of what I'm thinking of right now. Mind you, I kind of cut down explanations, because I plan on wearing a fair amount of stuff.

Friday:
Lucius Malfoy - Harry Potter
Why? Because A) The new book comes out at midnight and B) He's a fun, snarky guy :)

Saturday Day:
Mina Harker - League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Movie (with touches of the comic)
Why? Because she's my masquerade entry from last year and she's one of my favorites.

Saturday Night:
I don't know. It depends on whether I go into the Masquerade or not :)

Sunday Day:

I'm deliberating between my Jem costume and my Amano Vampire Hunter D. I suppose I should get some votes going huh?

SnowDragonX
04-19-2005, 04:44 PM
hey every1. i'm back. ^_^

WOW!!! so far i've heard a lot of great costumes and ideas.

Gowa-chan ~Mitarashi Anko, very nice. i'd love to see a hyper active person like Anko at the comic-con. :jjacks: what can i say love naruto characters.

starlet flower ~yay!!! Squall Leonhart! ooooo and your own style!?! feminin!?! that's awesome. i :heart: seeing new creations.

Keiichi-san ~cool!! a US Army Ranger. well hope ur there at the comic-con cause when i'm there i'll be taking pictures.

ArimaSoichiro ~hum.. maybe i have seen u. where u this sasuke? ----> ~At the comic-con~ (http://images.cosplay.com/data/9033/18cc0322.JPG)
anyways Hyuuga Neji!?! the new version!?! Neji kicksa$$ XD
when i saw Neji's older version. i went "AWESOME!!!"
anyways see u at the comic-con.

a few of my family might go as naruto charaters. u know what now that i think of it. there was a lot of people dressed up as naruto charaters.

ACXchan ~Demon John Constantine. right on. :bigtu: lol. my friend think he's hot as well.

Dany ~ wow!! how did u make all those costumes? well i hope i can spot u at the san diego convention. ^_^

Dany
04-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Dany ~ wow!! how did u make all those costumes? well i hope i can spot u at the san diego convention. ^_^

Very carefully *chuckle* They were all made in about the last two years. Lucius is the oldest, started right before Order of the Phoenix came out and finished before Costume-Con 22 last year. Mina was made for San Diego ComicCon three months later. Jem was made around August (in about a week, she's my quickest project to date), Lotor was done for WonderCon this year, and D should be done (well, mostly) in time for our local Cherry Blossom Festival this coming Sunday.

I should be there, but it's still in a 'definite maybe' state because I haven't done anything other than book a hotel room. :) But I should be around somewhere, and if you spot me...by all means say hello. I'm approachable :)

Eurobeat King
04-21-2005, 05:32 PM
1. Kevin (I don't think he has a last name)

2. He's from the movie "Sin City" a live-action movie from the Graphic Novels by Frank Miller (Kevin is played by actor Elijah Wood (Frodo from LOTR)

3. Kevin is a silent-assassin (he doesn't say a word in the movie) and I can't really go too much into the details of his character (pretty dark & gory), but he resembles an average school-boy but can pack a mean kick as well as apply some deeep cuts with his razor-sharp finger-claws.

4. I really loved the movie and thought Kevin was an evil, cunning, and ruthless assassin that got what he deserved in the movie (at the hands of Marv) and figured it'd be fun cosplaying a villain, since I haven't done one since Saitou Hajime from Ruroni Kenshin.. (although he's not realllly bad) hehe

ACXchan
04-22-2005, 02:39 PM
1. Kevin (I don't think he has a last name)
Those Inui glasses come in handy eh XD?

SnowDragonX, thanks, I'm a HUGE Hellblazer fan and have been trying to wedge in every character from the comic I wanna cosplay into SDCC05. I've been trying to make 2005 my Vertigo year X3

Eurobeat King
04-22-2005, 03:57 PM
ACXChan: Actually, I'll be making a new pair of glasses for Kevin. Inui's was more squarish-like and had black frames around it. Kevin's are circular, and I'll have 2 pairs of the same kind: one clear so you can see his EVILLLL eyes, and then another where both lenses will be all-white. (I hope I can see out of this pair as well.. heehee)

Moon Prince
04-22-2005, 07:46 PM
I'll probably only go for Saturday and wander the dealers's hall... my friend say's "oh just wear regular clothes. don't go through all the trouble of cosplaying" What? Go to a con and not cosplay?

So.... I will wear a costume that is really just a jacket over 'regular clothes'

Gao Yellow

Hyakyu Jyuu Sentai Gao Ranger (aka original Japanese series that became Power Rangers Wild Force)

er... fighter pilot, first ranger picked, ... he gets kind of goofy. Um.. sentai Ranger.. what more?

He's my favorite of the Gao Rangers. And it gives me an excuse to carry around my G-phone toy. ^^;

GAO ACCESS!

Gowa-chan
04-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Gowa-chan ~Mitarashi Anko, very nice. i'd love to see a hyper active person like Anko at the comic-con. :jjacks: what can i say love naruto characters.

Don't worry, I'll be there, along with my friend Rae in her Fourth Hokage costume (we might also do a costume switch when we get bored . . . wigs help alot for that :bigtu: )
Plus we'll both be extremely hyper since our birthdays are during Comic-con :razz:

caineyamiyasha
04-23-2005, 01:06 AM
I'm going to be going as Yuffie FF7, original Yuffie, Cammy White Street Fighter, and many others~

SnowDragonX
04-23-2005, 05:48 AM
Dany ~ u must be very talented in your work. it'll be like a 'show what u can do at the comic-con' again. lol. just kidding.

Eurobeat King ~ hey!! i would like to see a dark person. like kevin. that'll be cool. (image in my head: matrix style. :cool: lol. just kidding... again.)

ACXchan ~ ah. a dedicated hellblazer fan. cool! hope u reach that goal.

Moon Prince ~ ha! ya right. like i'd give up an oppertunity to dress up and act differently at a convention. it's really fun acting like an idiot or a really cool but hey it's cool u've decided to go in a costume/clothes kinda ...costume. nice choose. :bigtu:

Gowa-chan ~ both u and your friend r going to the comic-con? and u guys have b-days on those days? :mfg: that's awesome!!! and u both r also going to be naruto characters! yay! XD hey do u think he/she could post something on here. i'd like to know y your friend picked that character. if he/she doesn't mind. =^.^=

caineyamiyasha ~ yay!!! another multy costume person. how many r u going to wear at the comic-con? u don't have to name them all.

To All: i can't wait! i need to see costumes! AHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!! (innerself: i apolojise for her..um...craziness.) AHAHAHAH!!! *running around the room* (-_-; *bows* again sorry)

*stops and smiles* well i'll keep posting if u guys want me to. till next time. :japan: sayonara - kirei yuki :D

Gowa-chan
04-24-2005, 07:57 PM
Gowa-chan ~ both u and your friend r going to the comic-con? and u guys have b-days on those days? :mfg: that's awesome!!! and u both r also going to be naruto characters! yay! XD hey do u think he/she could post something on here. i'd like to know y your friend picked that character. if he/she doesn't mind. =^.^=

~digs for her cosplay.com name~
A-ha! her name here is raevyn and i need to get ehr to post now . . . I think she chose the Fourth Hokage, because she can very easily crossplay without the pain of ducttape :sulk: And it was the only not over-done character she could probably do. (She could pull off Neji, she has the hair and eyes, but she decided to do the 4th. Her brother (who might be coming-not sure yet) is planning on doing Neji)
Our B-days are the 14th and 17th :razz: We'll have signs. (along the lines of 'Glomp me-it's my birthday')

Moon Prince
04-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Heh.. ^_^ Thanks, SnowDragonX. I would like to learn to sew so I can make Jasmine (DekaYellow) next. heh. I love sentai. I may make Hoji (DekaBlue) instead. If I can get a MagiPhone I may go as MagiBlue.

ArimaSoichiro
04-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Its nice to know there's another Neji besides me, it'll be nice to see. I'll also be (more like 'puppy-dog eyed to do') Soichirou Arima from Kare Kano. This year will be a bit more different for me than other years. No,not the cosplay. I did that last year. I'll be 'dragging' around members of the UCHS (University City High School) Anime club, some of [not all] who have never seen people do cosplay or done a 'glomp' before. So I would ask kindly of you all to introduce them to how we cosplayers do what we do. And Don't freak'em out. There's always someone who does that... -_-;; If you can help me in any way, that would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is off-topic...

SnowDragonX
04-25-2005, 12:39 AM
Gowa-chan ~ yay!! more more!!! MAHHAHAHAHHA!! *cough* anyways...happy earlly birthday to both of yas. =^.^=

Moon Prince ~ hey no problem. ^_^ but i was wondering if u could tell me more of Jasmine (DekaYellow) and Hoji (DekaBlue). i have never heard of them.

ArimaSoichiro ~ that's kinda cool. how your introducing new people (that also like anime and never seen cosplay, i think.) to the cosplaying life. ^_^ how wonderfull. yay!! tell them i sad hi. (innerself: *wispers* ummm....u don't have to though. she's just crazy. ssssshhhh but don't tell her that.) me: hey i heard that.
sorry arimasoichiro i just like talking to myself. ^_^

and sorry to every1 for being annoying (ok i think that's a little to much off the subject.)

ok for all the cosplayers attending the san diego convention senter (comic-con) here is a refreash of what this thread is all about:

anyways i am very curious as to what costume u will be playing at the san diego convention center, the comic-con, of 2005.

if u want to know why i wanted to know. it's because...i want to meet u all see u gals and guys there!!!

Moon Prince
04-25-2005, 07:07 PM
SnowDragonx:

Check out this page:
http://www.supersentai.com/

It's one of the sentai pages I go to. The Time Capsule section is where you will find the shows. DekaRanger.

If you know of Gao Ranger? the shows are as follows... Harikenja, AbaRanger, DekaRanger, MagiRanger.

DekaRanger is the show being used for the current Power Ranger season, Power Rangers SPD

SnowDragonX
04-25-2005, 09:10 PM
Check out this page:
http://www.supersentai.com/

It's one of the sentai pages I go to. The Time Capsule section is where you will find the shows. DekaRanger.

If you know of Gao Ranger? the shows are as follows... Harikenja, AbaRanger, DekaRanger, MagiRanger.

DekaRanger is the show being used for the current Power Ranger season, Power Rangers SPD

Moon Prince ~ oh i see. so this is DekaRanger. thanks for replying

Akato
04-29-2005, 08:57 PM
[B]
1. Aome (Inuyasha) Just because a friends want it me to be Aome... err... Iwanted to be Jakotsu... XD
2. Sakura (Sakura Cardcaptors) Im just like here...
3. Gibrille (angel Sanctuary) err... no comments this gives me the chills...
4. Hermione (Harry Potter) __ Im like hermione... ><

Suzushichan
05-18-2005, 12:19 PM
I'm pretty sure that I'll be wearing guilty gear costumes all con long ('cept for saturday) but wed-friday and sunday...all guilty gear.

Dany
05-18-2005, 03:28 PM
Slight possible change for Friday...

I -might- end up just doing a Narcissa costume instead of Lucius on Friday...I won't confirm exactly which until I have a better idea of weather and travel needs.

Silly costumes that take too much space. Pbbt!

ACXchan
05-19-2005, 02:39 AM
Dany, I hope you bring Amano D to Comic Con. I'd LOVE to see it in person ^ ^ You make some absolutely fabulous costumes.

Neo_Serenity
05-19-2005, 02:40 AM
Slight possible change for Friday...

I -might- end up just doing a Narcissa costume instead of Lucius on Friday...I won't confirm exactly which until I have a better idea of weather and travel needs.

Silly costumes that take too much space. Pbbt!

We saw your Mina last year at Masquerade, it was great! ^^ We're entering for our first time this year, so I'm really excited about Comiccon this year.

As for costumes, I have several, but they are all secret, because they are not only for the masq, but some correspond with guest stars that will be there that we want to see. And I want them to be a surprise! But I will say that I will probably also bring some of my Sailor Moon costumes debuting at AX, and my Jedi costume, debuting this Friday! ^^

Dany
05-19-2005, 05:42 PM
*gets all sheepish* Awshucks...

Well, D and Mina are both coming to SDCC for sure...in fact, D's sword will likely be travelling with someone else that is driving so I don't have to muck around with airport security. Bad enough that I have to figure out how Lotor is going to travel.

...which reminds me. Gah...Soooo have to remake his kilt. Yeah, that's what it is. A blinkin' KILT. That's the ONLY way I can describe that stupid thing.

I need to figure out when I'm wearing what...I just barely have my plans...other than Malfoyness on Friday and Masquerade stuffs...*koff*

Dearx
05-20-2005, 11:52 AM
i'd be a shame of me not to go to a local convention. But my group will be doing a Naruto group cosplay and FMA also...recycled cosplay clothes from Anime Expo 2005 XDDD

SnowDragonX
05-21-2005, 03:34 AM
change of plans. i won't be in a light blue chinese dress with a light blue chinese lanturn. instead i'll be in a white chinese dress and a red lanturn.

ArimaSoichiro
05-26-2005, 11:26 PM
To add to my list of ever-growing cosplay, I plan to add ONE and only ONE more cosplay to my total for this year's Comic-con. Due to the promise I made for a friend, I plan to cosplay as either Yuki or Kyo Sohma for Fruits basket. Currently, I have no idea which one for sure, but one or the other.

Yuki Sohma is the 'prince' of sorts in Furuba- perfect, handsome, karing, and just so 'charming'. He has white/purpleish hair and silver eyes.

Kyo Sohma is the rough-housing, 'black sheep' of the family, has a vicious tendency for anger and perfers action over conversation, but he does has his soft spots. Orange hair and blue eyes?

If anyone would care to vote on who I should be, please do and inform me ASAP, it would be nice of you all to do so. Thank you.

-Arima, Soichirou

P.S. I also plan to re-do my Sasuke Chuunin exam costume again.

Armless Wookiee
05-27-2005, 03:07 AM
1. Akimichi Chouji

2. Naruto

3. Fat, eats alot, wants to have friends, very powerful when angered

4. Reminds me of myself

Dearx
05-27-2005, 11:54 AM
kyo XD

SnowDragonX
05-28-2005, 03:32 AM
kyo is kick a$$ XD

TK421
05-31-2005, 05:54 PM
1 - Stormtrooper
2 - Star Wars
3 - The stormtroopers are all clones, left over from the clone wars (EP2) The military soldiers unswervingly loyal to the Emperor, stormtroopers represented the most visible extension of Imperial might. They were shock troopers meant to strike with speed and accuracy, putting down insurrections and maintaining order on the farflung worlds of the Empire. Stormtroopers served both the ground-based armies of Palpatine's forces, and the space-based Imperial starfleet.

Stormtrooper training stressed complete indoctrination in the tenets of the New Order, and individuals would obey their officers without question, without regard to the rights of others or even to their own safety.

Stormtroopers abandoned individuality in exchange for their loyalty. They are completely encased in a white armored spacesuit shell, and are armed with blaster pistols or blaster rifles. Their helmets contain comlinks for long-range communications. Officers were denoted with colored shoulder pauldrons. Specific environments called for specially trained and equipped stormtroopers, such as the snowtroopers that besieged the ice world of Hoth and the lightly-armored scout troopers that patrolled the forests of Endor.

4) Halloween 2001 I saw three guys in the Gaslamp district (http://www.gaslamp.org) of San Diego in Stormtrooper costumes and I had no idea these costumes were available to the public. I asked them where they got them and they told me "ebay.com do a search for stormtrooper armor" so I did and got the armor which had a lot of parts missing, so I ended up having to sink an additional $300 or so into it, so now it's finally complete.

KaWaii_KuMaChaN
05-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Jinx[um..i dont think she has a last name >.>]

Teen Titans!!-^_^-

hmm....this is hard since she doesn't really has a big role in the series but i'll try...She's a michevious, laid back sorceress attending the Hive Acedemy. She has pink hair along with pink eyes and wears black n purple clothing. Her partners in crime are Gizmo and Mammoth[<=not sure^^;;].They were the top students at the acedemy until they failed to achieve Slade's orders in taking down the Teen Titans.

I picked Jinx becuz i wanted to do a non-anime cosplay for the first time and since i'm a big fan of Teen Titans i chose her. Plus, my best friend is cosplaying as Raven n i thought it'd be kool to be a villan so if we posed for a picture we could look like we were battling or sumthing [of courese i'd be the winner!! XD jk]

i'm probably cosplaying more characters but the rest are just recycled costumes from Anime Expo. Though i'll definetly bring my original character costume;which is a kitsune thief!!:D but if any of you wants to see a Hiro Nanako[Gravitation],Kisa Sohma[Fruits Basket],or a Kairi[Kingdom Hearts 2 version] i'll bring those along too...

ArimaSoichiro- be Kyo!! XD are you gonna have neko ears?cuz that's be soo cute!! X3

Lafiel
06-01-2005, 02:53 PM
I'm not totally confirmed for Costume yet

But
Comic book wise
Emma Frost (greg Horns version with the shorts and high boots)
Huntress (hush version)

Anime Wise
Rosette Christopher (if I finish her in time)
Fuu from Samurai Champloo
Black rose From .hack (maybe)

BloodRayne
06-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Double post. (delete please)

BloodRayne
06-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Reused costume
1-what is the name of the charater u r cosplaying? Taki

2-where did the charater come from? Soul Calibur 2

3-write a bio of ur charater: Currently not remembering. when I get home, i will pull up her Bio and post it.... She is a ninja though. ^_^

4-why did u become the charater that u picked? Cause she is my fav char on SC2 and so far I have been told I portray her well.

Generic everyone is making one costume.
1-what is the name of the charater u r cosplaying? AC Tifa

2-where did the charater come from? Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

3-write a bio of ur charater: Serious, cool, likes cloud but cloud like another (Arse hole) Ninja (I seem to like those kind) Fights with her fists and feet. YAY!

4-why did u become the charater that u picked? I duno. THought it would be cool and was looking for a char with black hair. NTM Angie and I are making our costumes together. YAY FOR TWINS!

Not so used costume
1-what is the name of the charater u r cosplaying? Aska

2-where did the charater come from? CyGirls

3-write a bio of ur charater: Serious, loner, lost her father and brother to an evil guy in Japan. She is a ninja as well (yeah yeah yeah, I know.)

4-why did u become the charater that u picked? Was playing CyGirls, thought her outfit was awsome, thought the character was awsome so I am doing it.

My Character
1-what is the name of the charater u r cosplaying? Ashe Sieris

2-where did the charater come from? An RPG game, pen and paper. She is my personal favorite character.

3-write a bio of ur charater: over 2000 years old, a vampyre. She is serious by nature, a loner and a daredevil. She is a professional assassin who uses her control over the shadows to assist her in her duties. She is cool.

4-why did u become the charater that u picked? Because she is mine NTM planing on doing the Vampire LARP game in this costume so.....

ACXchan
06-03-2005, 02:53 AM
Adding a new character to my list, Mr. Machiavellian himself, Lucifer X3

Moon Prince
06-04-2005, 11:47 PM
I might just have my Deka Yellow Jasmine uniform done. I'll wear that if it's complete.

Reno_kun
06-05-2005, 03:47 AM
wow it be moon prince! well welcome back n.n

Moon Prince
06-06-2005, 12:42 PM
wow it be moon prince! well welcome back n.n

Welcome back? where did I go? ^^;

Deka Yellow should be done, no problem. It's just a matter of finding the time to make it. :jjacks:

raevyn
06-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Costume #1
1- Yondaime, Fourth Hokage
2- Naruto
3- Died sealing the kyuubi into Naruto to defend the Village Hidden in Leaves (Konohakagure) Known as Yellow Flash. Suspected father of Naruto :3
4- 'cause he's got an awesome outfit, and is one of the lesser-done Naruto cosplays. A good way to start actually sewing my cosplay outfits.

Costume #2
1- Lt. Commander Susan Ivanova
2- Babylon 5
3- Has had some family problems, but is currently Leitenant Commander of Babylon 5, a diplomatic station home to over quarter of a million humans and aliens.
4- Because I look like her and she is a strong woman (the creater of the show is going to be at Comic-con, so I'm VERY much looking forward to that)

Mandy Mitchell
06-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Here's my tentative schedule:

Thursday - Kimber from Jem & the Holograms
Friday - Cho Chang from Harry Potter
Saturday - Secret costume for SDCC Masquerade

shii x3
06-12-2005, 06:34 PM
I never go to the Comic-con without cosplaying! :D

Osaka (Saturday) and Cardcaptor Sakura's Pink Kitty Costume (Sunday and possibly Saturday, too)

Osaka from Azumanga Daioh, and Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura

Osaka - her real name is Ayumu Kasuga. she's a transfer student from Osaka and because of that, she is nicknamed "Osaka". she's very spacey and slow, but that's why i like her xD
Sakura- she's a cardcaptor who is on a mission to collect the Clow Cards that escaped from the Book of Clow. she is very sweet, innocent, and cute in personality. <3

Osaka - My friend came up with the idea of cosplaying as azumanga students and she said I should be Osaka coz I remind her of Osaka xD
Sakura - I bought this costume because I fell in in love with it when I saw it online :3

Natchan
06-14-2005, 01:00 PM
1- What is the name of the character you are cosplaying?
Magi

2- Where did the character come from?
Magis is from .Hack//Legend of the Twilight

3-Bio
Well Magi is System administrator Kamui's asasitant. She is a very soft spoken shy girl that is very devoted to her work and loyal to Kamui. She has Green shoulder flipped hair, she wears glasses and a really long green coat.

4- Why?
Because she wears really cute glasses and her coat is beautiful and I love long detailed coats. And besides shes just plain cute. :japan:

Wolfgirl
06-14-2005, 01:20 PM

Brooklyn , princess mononke and Katsumi Liquiur

Disneys gargoyles , Princess mononke,and Silent mobius

Brooklyn is the rouge gargoyle kind of the one that would be in a rock band. Looks like well a gargoyle. Past life um lived in a castle with his gargoyle clan. Powers um stone by day and turns to flesh and fights crime at night.

I've always liked the gargoyles show. I also help out with this gargoyle site
www.ka-blamo.com/gargs

JEPROX
06-25-2005, 01:11 AM
Wattup ppl...new to the Cosplay Fam! Just wanted to break the ice and say HI to everyone! As Miss SnowDragonX says..."don't be nervous" Anyway, this year is my official debut cosplayin I guess?...Last year I did Spike Spiegel...went ok...but I think it would've been fun if I met up in a gatherin. This year is gonna be different! And I was curious if anyone else is goin to cosplay this series: Samurai Champloo

Cosplay 411:
1- Name of Character: MUGEN
2- From What Series: Samurai Champloo
3- Bio: Character in early 20's / fighting style- mixed styles, hence the translation of "Champloo" / Tatoos on wrist and ankles indicating he served time in prison / Earrings / Bushy Hair / Unique sword / Getas / ...Just a BADA$$ MOFO that has the skillz to back it up!...
4- Why: Heck...Bushy hair, B-boy, Earrings and can kick the sh!t outta ppl! Sounds like me...shoot and I got the body for it!

Hope to see you all there! Say hi! I don't bite! :square:

JwZeroX
06-28-2005, 09:14 AM
Any who yea first time posten HI ALL *waves all fast like*...

ok lets get down to brass tact...(i think thats what they say)

well i was going to do just a random missing nin with an akasuki coat but thanks to sirgimp, chouji wouldnt seem like a bad idea, well in my case. and then theres the merchant from resident evil 4... ill think about it...

2-where did the charater come from?
both itachi and chouji are from NARUTOOO!!!
merchant is from resident evil 4

Itachi: cold, hated, lonely, Extreamly fast, Just need some good ol fashin lovin'!! the list goes on...
Chouji: kind, loving, EATER!! ect ect...
weapon merchant:...uhhh im drawn a blank

(uses a british voice like what you would hear on the national geographic channel) well before, i had went to comic con as a late 16th early 17th century merchant (tee hee) big hat and every thing. then one night my friend had bought RE4 and started playing it, when the merchant came out he said "I swear to god if hes naked under there im lighting him up" and then i screamed out my classic phrase "IM NKAED!!" then he said you know jeremy im going as leon you should go as the merchant. so im thinking about it. muliple costumes would be fun.
chouji: because every one calls me that ^^;
Itachi: well personally, i chose itachi because when we were hangin out at school one time and my friend was like "man wees like a clique YO a Gangsta gang." (hes acctualy white but he talks like that sum times) and we have all been watching naruto so i was like "Yea where like akasuki, every one hates us.. minus the awsome cool ninja powers" and then my friend said again " Hey yea. why dont we make our own robes?" so it started from there. and pluss i wanted to make the robe to wear when winter comes back... also on Narutiment hero 2 and ninja taisen 3 I WHOOP YO A$$ with ITACHI (except if you use ten ten GAH I HATE ten ten man when she... *continues indistinct*)

SnowDragonX
07-06-2005, 10:13 PM
i might not go as any characters this year...i didn't like how my costume turned out...but if u see me i might be a short short itachi lol XD well see u guys there ^_^ happy happy^_^

kelldar
07-07-2005, 08:24 AM
ok! I know my schedule now :)
Thurs: Arwen's blood red dress (LOTR) & Ozma of Oz
Fri: Slave Leia (Star Wars) & Hermione (PoA version)
Sat: Mara Jade & Queen Amidala parade (Star Wars)
Sun: Starfire (Teen Titans)

yay! :D

SnowDragonX
07-07-2005, 09:35 AM
the comic-con is coming close...hope u guys r almost done with your costume and all....can't wait to see them

~kirei yuki ^_^

Yuna Summoner
07-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Thursday:
Yuna from Final Fantasy X
Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2 (only 50% chance)

Friday:
Poison Ivy
New Batgirl

Saturday:
Samurai Yuna at Final Fantasy Gathering
Sara from Final Fantasy III--Masquerade

Sunday:
Death from Sandman

Um...I picked these characters because I like them and love the costumes! See you guys there!

PikminLink
07-11-2005, 12:00 PM
ill be wearing a lot of my different Link costumes and kakashi and harry potter for sure to comic con. im not sure what day im wearing them, but i think ill be wearing harry potter on Thursday. im not planning to go to any gatherings..unless im already in the related costume..i want to relax at this con

kooie
07-11-2005, 02:49 PM
A) Tsunade
B) Kin

A&B) NARUTO!!!

I'll proabbly be traveling with other naruto charcters (ie Haku, sakura or kiba....or some Fruits Basket Characters...(ie Kagura and Tohru)

Neo_Serenity
07-11-2005, 11:15 PM
im not sure what day im wearing them, but i think ill be wearing harry potter on Thursday.

Aw, bummer. I'm not wearing Fleur until Saturday. Thursday we're not cosplaying because we plan to go through the dealer's hall. And I would like to get through there as easy as possible! We will keep an eyeball out for you guys to say 'hi' during the con though. ^^

PikminLink
07-12-2005, 12:56 AM
Aw, bummer. I'm not wearing Fleur until Saturday. Thursday we're not cosplaying because we plan to go through the dealer's hall. And I would like to get through there as easy as possible! We will keep an eyeball out for you guys to say 'hi' during the con though. ^^

oh i just realized im wearing potter on friday..ill be wearing Links and Kakashi on thursday since my friends are coming that day.

L to the 3rd
07-12-2005, 03:30 AM
I think i'm just gonna wear luke skywalker on saturday. I really dont like cosplaying at SDCC cuz there is just too much to do and a lot of running around.

Dany
07-12-2005, 10:58 AM
Kind of the update to my things, as I've had a few changes due to scheduling:

Thursday: Won't be arriving until evening. No costumes :(
Friday: Jem in the daytime (might make a run to donate like I did last year as Dawn!), followed by Narcissa Malfoy for the evening jaunt to Borders.
Saturday: Lotor in the daytime for a bit, followed by Masquerade preparations.
Sunday: D comes out to play if I am not ded from Masquerade. If not, I'll be in my civvies. I might wear his hat for fun, but that's about it, I think.

That reminds me. I have to make a sword cozy!

Hikaru_Ayanami
07-18-2005, 03:21 PM
i went as bleach ichigo from what i saw i was the only one with a Zangetsu. and i saw anothe group of bleach people. but a few people took pics of me any one have them so i can see. thx

Suzushichan
07-19-2005, 02:01 AM
hmmm...let's see...

wed: Sol badguy (blue alt colors)
thur: Bridget
fri: Baiken and egl
sat: summoner and summons in masquerade
sun: summoner
yup, those were the costumes i wore...

~suzushi :cool:

Xaila
07-19-2005, 02:45 AM
I was the ghetto one.

Thursday I was the RO dancer with the sword. Friday I was the Angel in white with the neon blue hair~ ( I need photos of this. So many took photos but I don't know if any were from C.com ;.; ). Saturday I was the nut with the candy stick staff, hula hoop and the neon pink/blue hair and bunny ears. And Sunday I was Nichola D. Wolfwood with the mini-cross. :rofl:

Jooleeus
07-19-2005, 02:41 PM
I went on Friday as Dark from D.N.Angel. Unfortunately, I got a haircut a bit before Comic Con, so I didn't have the huge long hair. Also, the purple hair dye washed out way too quickly! I'm never buying that brand again.

My wings turned out alright though.