PDA

View Full Version : Katsucon Cosplay Gathering List

moo
01-11-2003, 04:23 AM
Howdy folks. In the interest of organization and sanity, this is a list of most of the planned cosplay gatherings at Katsucon 2003. Please reply to this thread with the group name, day & time, and location (if known) and I'll edit this post so that there's one wee list to refer to. I'll add in new gatherings and adjust already listed ones all the way up to Wednesday, Feb. 12 (2 days before the con starts).

~~Friday~~

-Love Hina 2PM in front of dealer's room
-Weiss Kreuz 4PM lobby
-Azumanga Daioh 5PM bottom floor
-Dead or Alive 6PM bottom floor
-Final Fantasy VI
-Rurouni Kenshin

~~Saturday~~

-Final Fantasy Tactics 11AM Lobby
-Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts 12PM bottom floor near artist alley
-Ah! My Goddess 1PM in front of dealer's room
-Official Cosplay.com gathering 2PM 2nd lower level, outside of main events (two floors down from the lobby and behind the escalators).
-ACP (American Cosplay Paradise), right after Cosplay.com gathering.
-Suikoden 3:45PM
-"Blacklisted cosplay" gathering, for people with props and costumes that don't meet the standards of Katsucon staff ^_^ 4:30PM outside of the convention hotel (location may change in case of inclement weather)
-Star Ocean 5:30PM
-Furuba
-Hellsing
-Inuyasha
-Sailormoon

~~Sunday~~

-Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts 12PM bottom floor near artist alley
-Mission Trance
-Ranma 1/2

SailorAndromeda
01-11-2003, 11:11 PM
Well, a Final Fantasy Tactics group is being planned. Right now it's a tentative time, but most likely Saturday 11 AM.

Do you also want groups such as ACParadise and cosplay.com listed?

moo
01-12-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by SailorAndromeda
Do you also want groups such as ACParadise and cosplay.com listed?
I'll list whatever folks want listed. Just post the pertinent info here. ^_^

MargauxZ
01-12-2003, 02:00 AM
Ranma one on Sunday maybe? That would be really cool.

And Inuyasha Saturday.

Hahaha, of course that's what my schedule looks like....

kelldar
01-12-2003, 10:39 AM
Really AMG?! I'm going to be wearing belldandy on saturday at that time, yay!

moo
01-12-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by kell
Really AMG?! I'm going to be wearing belldandy on saturday at that time, yay!
Yes, AMG! I'll be there as Peorth, and there will be a Celestin! Hopefully other AMG denizens will be there too.

Jibrille
01-12-2003, 08:52 PM
saturdays tactics group (which is definitly at 11am)
will be meeting in the Lobby.
unless someone comes up with a better idea, we'll meet up in the lobby.

yay for the convenience of a con IN a hotel. aaahh...

Nietsche
01-12-2003, 09:11 PM
Ack! too..many...groups....can't..keep....up!

kelldar
01-13-2003, 09:01 AM
Oh cool Peorth!! I can't wait!

Ranma Saotome
01-13-2003, 11:03 AM
Ranma 1/2?!?!?!?!

Yatta, count me in! :D

ThatYaoiBoy
01-13-2003, 01:22 PM
On Friday there will be a FF6 group, on Saturday there will be a Furuba group (another one!), and on Sunday there will be a Mission Trance group.

krystal1314
01-13-2003, 03:29 PM
I think there'll be a Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts group gathering on Saturday noon and Sunday noon on the bottom floor where the artist alley was last year... *pokes Will* Are we still doing this? lol :thumbsup:

digikoomi
01-13-2003, 11:29 PM
I think he is....
man this is so hard to choose.....I really want to do Furuba...FF8...Ranma....Shaman king....

Kamui Motoaki
01-14-2003, 02:15 AM
*counter pokes Krystal*. . yes. . yes we are. . ^_^ i'm just not sure what i'm gonna wear. . lol. .

Kell- omg. . please please please. . wear your Rally Vincent Cosplay. . . *lock stock and smoking huggle ready. . * ^_~

kelldar
01-14-2003, 08:36 AM
I plan too, probably sat. night after the masq!!

psythe
01-14-2003, 08:39 AM
There is a NOIR group? O_O;;;

WHERE!?

I'll be doing a Chloe costume on Saturday. :D

digikoomi
01-14-2003, 09:51 AM
To will: YAY~ we can have food contest XD, let's see who can eat like a cow~

Kamui Motoaki
01-14-2003, 01:07 PM
Digikoomi- hehehaea. . ^_^ you don't want to see the Devil unleashed. . . . ..

Neko Cathy
01-15-2003, 08:34 PM
Yay, where's my DDR bitches at? Hmm.. it all depends on where my Akira and I will be and when the DDR competition starts. You'll probably have better luck finding us around the gaming room on Saturday, around 2-4. It all depends on what Katsu has in store for us.

If anyone needs a FF7 Lucrecia, let me know and I don't have a problem doing any photoshoots.

Ayaka
01-17-2003, 01:41 AM
There has been kind of a suggestion that there be a Skimpy Costumes gathering. ^^ Well, anyway, Celine said something along those lines, and I figured it might be a fun general gathering - all the skimpy clothes people who are freezing can come get some photos together. lol. Well if anyone's interested . . .

kelldar
01-17-2003, 08:49 AM
lol if you guys do that I WILL wear Urd :D

Celine
01-17-2003, 10:55 AM
Whoever decided to have the Tactics and FF/KH gatherings one hour apart hates me. :P Clearly, I shouldn't be doing costumes from both! That'll show me...

Kell & Ayaka- YES, we should do that. Bwahahahahaa! It would be entertaining and all done completely in fun, so hopefully nobody would get all offended and stuff.

moo
01-17-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Celine
Whoever decided to have the Tactics and FF/KH gatherings one hour apart hates me. :P Clearly, I shouldn't be doing costumes from both! That'll show me...

I list groups at whatever time people suggest. That doesn't mean they are set in stone; you can always discuss changes in scheduling with other folks who are in the group to make it more feasible for everyone involved.

Kell: I would love, love, love to see your Urd outfit in person as I've never seen that particular Urd dress cosplayed before. To heck with the fashion morality police - if they make a big stink about it, we can all band together and make a big fuss. :D

Missy
01-17-2003, 03:24 PM
Celine I was thinking the same thing. Wah so many FF groups that I wanna attend but getting out of a Tactics costume and into a KH one is gonna be suicide. >_< Darn Tactics and thier 5 layers of clothing! Er.. Unless I wear the KH one under the tactics.. No0o0o *freaks out*

kelldar
01-17-2003, 04:22 PM
Ok! I'm definitely bringing Urd... I just have to make sure I have enough tape before I leave *g*

Celine
01-17-2003, 08:54 PM
Missy, I know! My Tactics costume isn't all that complex (yay!) but I know that switching from it to my KH one will be a bother... so I don't think I'd have time to make the noon meeting. I really, really, really can't miss the Tactics group, so I guess I'll just wear KH later that day (for the cosplay.com shoot, perhaps). Maybe if you switch to KH later as well, we can get a belated KH pic. ^_^

Yay for Urd! Can't wait to see it.

dizzylizzy
01-18-2003, 01:43 PM
:::taps forhead::: ff groups?? :::interested::: i know that there's one that was getting planned ::nudges will::: but i have no clue what's going with that. : )

Neko Cathy
01-18-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Ayaka
There has been kind of a suggestion that there be a Skimpy Costumes gathering. ^^ Well, anyway, Celine said something along those lines, and I figured it might be a fun general gathering - all the skimpy clothes people who are freezing can come get some photos together. lol. Well if anyone's interested . . .

Ohh... how skimpy are we talking about? ::curious::

kelldar
01-19-2003, 12:24 AM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=9888&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

That's my skimpy costume! The one my granddad saw me wearing and told me to go put a sweater on :D

Mako-san
01-19-2003, 11:09 AM
To All That are Yuna cosplayers!!! FFX and FFX-2
I think I suggested in another thread we all take pic's together. I wanted to know is
12:30pm Saturday at the same place that the other Final Fanatsy and Kingdom Hearts groups pic take place is a good time and place to do this?

Let me know!!

Neko Cathy
01-19-2003, 03:30 PM
Umm... Kell.. are your sure that your photo is working? Because I can't quite see it since the image is not currentlyworking (and I even used a different server to view it and still had no success). However, I do sort of know who Urd is so I sort of get the picture.

kelldar
01-19-2003, 06:04 PM
Hmm, yeah, cause I just linked to the one that's in my gallery here. So I dunno why that wouldn't work.

HuongStar
01-26-2003, 04:40 PM
Wai wai!! Who all is in the Azumanga group? ^_^

Ayaka
01-27-2003, 11:05 PM
Neko-Cathy - I think anyone wearing something that would turn heads in public qualifies as skimpy, from just kinda not much on to really revealing; that's why I told Ziggy he counted (spandex body suit). I've never tried to define skimpy before, lol. oO

moo
01-28-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by HuongStar
Wai wai!! Who all is in the Azumanga group? ^_^

ermmm... me. ^_^

. . . if I can get the outfit done in time >_<

I'm hoping there's other AD peeps going to Katsu, which is why I threw Azumanga on the list. Anyone, anyone? Kimura-sensei is realllly easy!

HuongStar
01-28-2003, 10:23 AM
Wai wai! I looooove Azumanga Daioh but I don't know if I can alter my bf's suit in time for Katsu. Who are you going to be?

moo
01-28-2003, 02:11 PM
Sakaki-san. Already have the hair and the height, so that's 50% of the costume already done ;)

BF's suit... are you planning on going as Kimura-sensei?

HuongStar
01-28-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by moo
BF's suit... are you planning on going as Kimura-sensei?

*lol* No, my bf wants to make a Kimura costume but I don't think I'll have time to slam out an Osaka costume. ^_^ It's kind of scary how much I'm like her sometimes....

chibi-dj
01-28-2003, 04:52 PM
hmmm...does cute n' skimpy count? i'm gonna be a valentine kitty cause Katsu runs into V-Day and it's a cat...so i thought it would be festive ^_~ i got my devil hunter yoko dress.....thoes slits come up REAL high Oo;;;;;
~if ur doin a "skimpy" photo gathering, I'm in!!

Giant Alucard
01-29-2003, 08:20 AM
Can you put in that there will be a ruroni kenshin cosplay gathering on friday, and then there will definilty be a hellsing cosplay gathering on saturday. I'll be at both as Saitou for kenshin, and them as Alucard for the hellsing one. But for some reason it seems there may not be many there.

MonoyashaJLA
01-29-2003, 05:51 PM
I'm new at this Katsucon thing, but what do you mean be a gathering (pictures,cosplay,plain fun?) I'm arriving a Inuyasha and Rinoa(sceenname Reiko) will be there too.

dizzylizzy
01-29-2003, 06:14 PM
:::jumps monoyasha::: so you're the one reiko menioned. woo!

all the gathering ifo is for if you wanna meet up with peeps for photo shoots and chit chatting. like, i'm going tot he final fantasy one since i'm coplsaying as yuna. : )

MonoyashaJLA
01-29-2003, 07:06 PM
Wow! I'm soo loved, Its nice to know she mentions me to other cosplayers. I thought all she revolved around was cute Squalls. ...runs in circles... I'm soo ready for Katsucon ;>

Yui
01-31-2003, 01:21 AM
you know, you should just start randomly assigning times to all the unconfirmed ones...hehe....like draw lots or something...that'll get people to take some action and at least take time to talk about it but still have time to reschedule. Cuz right now, it seems everyone's thinking "Oh gee, I don't know if we can make the meeting -then- cuz I might be doing another group here maybe..." Not as tho anyone is to be faulted for such thinking. It just seems indecisive right now. We're all just locked up and need someone to announce a definite idea so everything else can start fitting together.
Come on, I need to know when the groups are meeting so I can inadvertantly miss them completely once again, as usual. ^_-* Actually, I was hoping to get some photos, too, of some of these TBA groups, so even tho I'm not in them, it'd help me to plan where I have to run off to next.

Yui
01-31-2003, 01:42 AM
Oh yeah, speaking of photo shoots...anyone who -is- cosplaying with some "dangerous" prop &/or a "skimpy" outfit...I'll be hanging out as close as possible to the security desk, so if -anyone- is given any problems by the staff and told they cannot attend the con, please see me and I will properly document your costume before you have to ditch part or all of it. That'll be mostly Friday morning.

Also, if anyone is interested, we can assemble the "black-listed" cosplay photo shoot...outside if need be (hopefully it won't be too cold for you "skimpy" ones tho) -- that I think should be after the official Cosplay.com shoot, but not right after (so everyone has a chance to change and remeet.) If you want me to be decisive, I'll say 3 p.m. - we'll still have the light and everyone will still have a chance to rechange for the night and get to all the Saturday events. (Hehe...the Contraband Cosplayers are now meeting outside the building...)

I don't know if you've all been following the 'concerning weapons' thread started by Booty, but if you have, you might understand why I'm so dedicated to do this. We're going out and around Katsu as they have made no attempts to even give a polite confirmation to various e-mails, much less any plans to revise polices. (Granted, they -still- do not have a main events programmer, so there physically -is- no one to organize a sanctioned 'weapons-okay' zone.) Needless to say, if we want a special photo shoot, Katsu's not going to organize the event for us, so it's as up to us as all these other group meetings are.

So don't be afraid to bring your costumes. ^_^

moo
01-31-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Yui
you know, you should just start randomly assigning times to all the unconfirmed ones...hehe....like draw lots or something...that'll get people to take some action and at least take time to talk about it but still have time to reschedule.

The groups that have a day but no time or place mentioned are just going to sit there. Maybe they're all-day meets. XD

The big ol' list of mentioned groups was created from scanning through all the previous threads under the Katsu forum at the time I wanted to create one grand unified theory of cosplay gathering times. It was partly to let others know if there are other folks cosplaying from the same series, and to motivate people to list when they're wearing what. So far, it hasn't worked too well, but I'm just the recordkeeper and am too lazy to assign times to cosplays I'm not involved in. ^_^

Also, if anyone is interested, we can assemble the "black-listed" cosplay photo shoot...outside if need be (hopefully it won't be too cold for you "skimpy" ones tho) -- that I think should be after the official Cosplay.com shoot, but not right after (so everyone has a chance to change and remeet.) If you want me to be decisive, I'll say 3 p.m. - we'll still have the light and everyone will still have a chance to rechange for the night and get to all the Saturday events. (Hehe...the Contraband Cosplayers are now meeting outside the building...)

Blacklisted cosplay gathering, for people with costumes and props that don't meet the lofty and vague standards of Katsustaff? Heh... done. I don't know if the people in the skimpy costumes thread have a time and place set yet, but until I read otherwise, here it is.

Rosiel
01-31-2003, 12:47 PM
I may be able to clear out that list a little...

If it's about the Weiss Kreuz Gathering, it's not really a gathering, it's more of a cast... Tentatively planned for 5-6 on Friday. We have Weiss, Schwartz, Manx and Birman. Anyone else willing to join as a character not mentioned is welcome.

As for Angel Sanctuary, I hadn't heard of any, unless Katan and I meeting up with Adam Kadamon and Kira on Saturday count as a gathering. ^__^ But that's just friends gravitating towards each other for pictures, not an actual gathering. If there is one, I'd love to know when.

Yui
01-31-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by moo

The big ol' list of mentioned groups was created from scanning through all the previous threads under the Katsu forum at the time I wanted to create one grand unified theory of cosplay gathering times. It was partly to let others know if there are other folks cosplaying from the same series, and to motivate people to list when they're wearing what. So far, it hasn't worked too well, but I'm just the recordkeeper and am too lazy to assign times to cosplays I'm not involved in. ^_^

I appreciate your efforts. And glad I didn't start the thread ^_-*

Yea...blacklist gathering. It seems so official now. I hope this takes some of the stress off of everyone who's been terrified by all the security stories (whether actual or mythical) that've been going around. And the con relocation is sure to help, too, but it's nice to have a back-up plan like this.

kelldar
02-01-2003, 11:18 AM
ooh I dunno if I can make blacklist at 3. oh well, I'm sure there are plenty of other blacklist folks XD

Yui
02-01-2003, 01:16 PM
Yo. Then suggest a new time (tho it should be -around- then.) Masquerade line-up starts at 6, so I wanted to give people time to change, gather, rechange, eat maybe, and then get in line if they had to. We could make it 4 instead, if ya like.

kelldar
02-01-2003, 01:46 PM
it's not really up to me, sat. afternoon is just going to be a bad time no matter what, so I'll just bow out!

Eurobeat King
02-04-2003, 02:18 AM
Kell,

Please don't get too stressed out during the weekend. ;) Will you still be able to make it to the cosplay.com photoshoot at 2pm on Saturday? I hope you can. :)

kelldar
02-04-2003, 09:18 AM
thanks! ^^ I will definitely be at the cosplay.com shoot, 'cause I won't have to change for that!

Ranma Saotome
02-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Will somebody be posting a final list of the photoshoots? I really don't want miss a couple of em, ya know? :)

moo
02-04-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome
Will somebody be posting a final list of the photoshoots? I really don't want miss a couple of em, ya know? :)

That is the point of this entire thread, y'know.

Ashe
02-05-2003, 01:22 PM
Actually, 4 is better- 'cause that gives people to change after the cosplay.com gathering. Personally I'm planing on being downstairs with The Gun around 4, in any case.. so hopefully peeps will still be there..

Ashley

Ranma Saotome
02-05-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by moo
That is the point of this entire thread, y'know.

Oh I know, but there's like so much conflicting data here. ^^;

ZiggyB
02-05-2003, 02:33 PM
Oh I know, but there's like so much conflicting data here. ^^;

If you read the first post, that has the "offical" list of the gatherings, at least what people asked for.

Everything after the first post is just discussion and chatter.

Ranma Saotome
02-05-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by ZiggyB
If you read the first post, that has the "offical" list of the gatherings, at least what people asked for.

Everything after the first post is just discussion and chatter.

Sure as hell fooled me. ^^; I swear, if that's edited for a change, someone will pay! XD

moo
02-05-2003, 06:15 PM
Sure as hell fooled me. ^^; I swear, if that's edited for a change, someone will pay! XD

What are you implying? No one else was really keeping track of gatherings and such, so I figured I'd volunteer my time to do such a thing. If YOU want to keep track of things, YOU can certainly do so. I'm sure when you do, almost everyone else here will have the decency to not whine when the list isn't updated frequently due to folks not being ready to post gathering plans yet.

Ranma Saotome
02-05-2003, 10:37 PM
Erm, I wasn't trying to imply anything. ^^;;;;;;;;;;

erikadoor
02-06-2003, 03:23 AM
Erika here.

Final Fantasy? As in all of them? I'll almost certainly have my dance Rinoa with me, but no Dagger [I have a new costume and I also want to wear Yukino again, unless i can't find leather paint for the rinoa shoes and someone really begs...], and a costume that definitely falls under the skimpy category, altho' i won't say what it is. [it's black, sexy, and i'll have elaborate tattoos everywhere...] admittedly, it'll be enough of a stretch to make the COSP, cosplay.com, and acp photo shoots saturday as i don't know if anyone will be able to watch my art table [stop on by... say hello], but, hell, i'm going to katsu, and i never go to katsu.
feel free to clue me in as to what the hell is going on.

Erika Door
http://www.erikadoor.com

neoangelwink
02-07-2003, 02:30 AM
will being fairy and link thing going on and doing whit mage. ocean star but feel that fallling.

MegaPlayboy-kun
02-07-2003, 03:13 AM
hello everyone, I'm a new member.. however you will see me cosplaying Katsucon as Akira from DDR.. (Neko Cathy's Akira) I hope to meet some of you there!!

Ranma Saotome
02-07-2003, 11:20 AM
Welcome MegaPlayboy-kun, you have been assimilated! :D

Rosiel
02-07-2003, 11:24 AM
> When is Angel SAnctuary gathering?

I have NO idea... I didn't even know there was an Angel Sanctuary gathering...

Like I mentioned earlier, I'll wear Rosiel, and will have Katan with me, we might up with Jibrille and her Alexiel for a picture, and maybe with Diechan if she does wear hers during the day but there is no planned gathering that I know of.

Someone enlighten me?

kitty_neko
02-07-2003, 11:37 AM
i'll definetly be wearing my Chii costume on saturday, so if i knew when/where the chobits gathering is, i'd be there! ^_^

neoangelwink
02-07-2003, 12:50 PM
welcome a board ^_^

MonoyashaJLA
02-07-2003, 07:09 PM
I will be wearing my Inuyasha costume every day:) , but are there any Inuyasha photo gatherings?????

Please feel free to look at my photo gallery ;)

moo
02-07-2003, 07:42 PM
i'll definetly be wearing my Chii costume on saturday, so if i knew when/where the chobits gathering is, i'd be there!

and

I will be wearing my Inuyasha costume every day:) , but are there any Inuyasha photo gatherings?????

If you wait around and hope that someone else will plan something, it ain't going to happen. Take the initiative and state a time and place and if other folks are interested, they'll participate.

MegaPlayboy-kun
02-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Thank you all for your warm greetings.. as for me, you'll probably catch me cosplaying DDR's Akira during the DDR tournament... hit the game room then for an extravagant display of a cosplayer with mad rice... :jjacks:

Yui
02-07-2003, 09:57 PM
Okay moo...

- Suikoden: 3:45 Saturday (yeah, I know...odd time) with place to be determined by someone other than myself

- "Blacklist": 4:30 Saturday (Final change, I hope...this is to spare some of us who's early afternoons were getting psychotic)
Additional note: As I've been mentioning on the other concerned threads, weather may be inhospitable for being outside....should this be the case, I will scout around for back-up inside possibilites Thursday afternoon and let people know about the back-ups at the 'non-official' cp.com gathering that seems to be happening Thursday night (9:30-ish in the hotel bar/lobby) And I'll confirm the meeting place at the Saturday 2pm cp.com shoot.

Neko Cathy
02-07-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by MegaPlayboy-kun
Thank you all for your warm greetings.. as for me, you'll probably catch me cosplaying DDR's Akira during the DDR tournament... hit the game room then for an extravagant display of a cosplayer with mad rice... :jjacks:

Damn skippy :drink:

As for me... I decided not go go into compeitition because I am out of practice when my pad broke :(. I might do it in non-competitive form though just for the Hell of it.

digikoomi
02-10-2003, 09:55 AM
Saru~ you got to let my borrow your Sara for photo only XD *point at Saru san* hahahaha you can wear my Yuki party if you want~

oh yeah~ and when is Furuba group meet? second day what time?

neoangelwink
02-10-2003, 05:08 PM
when is ocean srat gathering?

neoangelwink
02-11-2003, 12:30 AM
star ocean i mean, got stop thinking backword^_^ .

Yui
02-11-2003, 01:47 AM
Okay, I guess put the Star Ocean group down as 5:30 pm Saturday....
(if anybody wants an alternate or additional meeting time, that's fine, too....just put it up here) Location? I don't know -- we can decide on Thursday.

SailorAndromeda
02-11-2003, 03:04 PM
Moo-
I'm making a Sakaki-san as well! I'll definitely try to find you on Friday so at least there will be two of us for the Azumanga Daioh 'shoot'. just ignore my skirt, it will be burned after Katsu and remade, lol.

Chobits group? I could do that on Saturday, depending on the time.

neoangelwink
02-12-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Yui
Okay, I guess put the Star Ocean group down as 5:30 pm Saturday....
(if anybody wants an alternate or additional meeting time, that's fine, too....just put it up here) Location? I don't know -- we can decide on Thursday.

Can we make it litte early becouse of cosplay ^^
think u

moo
02-12-2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by SailorAndromeda
I'm making a Sakaki-san as well! I'll definitely try to find you on Friday so at least there will be two of us for the Azumanga Daioh 'shoot'. just ignore my skirt, it will be burned after Katsu and remade, lol.

(kaorin)saaaaaaakaaaakiiiiii! *googly eyes*(/kaorin)

Yay! I thot I was going to be the gathering myself. I'll ignore your skirt if you ignore mine, for it is Tomo-like in its propensity to incite irritation and vague feelings of despair in mere mortals. I'm contemplating lugging along thigh-high stockings and don my glasses so I can do an instant Yomi switcheroo, but at this stage, I don't think I have time to run to the store. See you flyday!

All y'all: As for further gathering updates and new listings... I'm going offline Wednesday night, so if you have anymore changes or requests, submit 'em now or do your own thing at the con itself. ^_^

SailorAndromeda
02-12-2003, 12:50 PM
Oh yeah..on ACP's site (American Cosplay Paradise) Henry said the photo shoot should be right after cosplay.com's. So maybe you could list that pwease? ^^