PDA

View Full Version : Shoujo con Cosplayers

AnimeParty
01-11-2003, 03:07 PM
Hey,
Our club has a diverse group this year but we have a few select member groups. We want to take some photos.
We are looking for a Ayame Fruits Basket), Ashitaka (Mononoke Hime), Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi), Anyone else from Fushigi Yuugi, Anyone from Love Hina um..thats it so far. This is for Sat. Thanks alot.

digikoomi
01-12-2003, 01:15 PM
I am too busy or I will do Ayame (my friend has shirt that I can borrow from her)

Cocoa
01-12-2003, 03:33 PM
Hmmm...I have a friend who's doing Ayame for Shoujocon, I think (we're actually hopefully doing a whole Fruits Basket group ^^) and I can mention it to her if someone else doesn't volunteer.
-Cocoa

AnimeParty
01-13-2003, 10:18 AM
Cocoa - Really?!? That'd be cool. ^_^

SohjiroX
01-13-2003, 11:54 AM
take alook at the thread here that is named Anyone...I think thats the name, me and a few others are doing a huge cast of the show. I"m doing Kyou for the group.

Shinobu
01-13-2003, 02:06 PM
Chaw me is Yuki from Furuba for Saturday's Shoujocon.
Anime Party- we resently started an anime club at school, but is your club a school club? You guys are still goin on a trip during the summer? I need to find a con close by during the school year that we can go to... *walks off muttering "ara"*

AnimeParty
01-13-2003, 02:29 PM
Shinobu - Ours is not really a school run, thats why we have so much freedom to go to conventions and stuff. We are going the Shoujo con cause its only 20 min away from the main town we are in. Hope to see you there ^_^