PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a room.

Honey Bunny
04-23-2005, 07:14 PM
Hi I'm looking for a room in the closest hotel. This will be my first Otakon, and I don't know anything about it so a room with people around my age (the 20's) would be great. Also I'm not too concerened about price just location conveince.

I'm bringing 3 costumes so if you're concerend about space please take note of that. ^^.

Please send me an e-mail here if you have something avliable

honey_bunny_d@yahoo.com

Thank you!!!!!

ThatIsRabid
05-15-2005, 05:30 PM
Hello, You are looking for a hotel and I am looking for another person to stay in my room. I have been to Otakon several times so if u have any questions please ask me or my friend. Her post is the one that says "Looking for additional roomie for Otakon!" We would be glad to have you.

Logomachist
05-27-2005, 10:21 PM
You guys have any room for me? I'm a 26 year old male, and this would be my third Otakon.

MinekaC
06-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Hi I'm looking for a room in the closest hotel. This will be my first Otakon, and I don't know anything about it so a room with people around my age (the 20's) would be great. Also I'm not too concerened about price just location conveince.

I'm bringing 3 costumes so if you're concerend about space please take note of that. ^^.

Please send me an e-mail here if you have something avliable

honey_bunny_d@yahoo.com

Thank you!!!!!

Yer more than welcome to room with me and my group. So far it's just the three of us (me, my uberly quiet friend Michelle, and my verypolite bf Ryan). We're ten blocks from the con, in the Unirez, we've got a double. Me and Michelle are 20, and Ryans 21, if you're worried about what kind of person I am, yer more than welcome to stalk my LJ (livejournal.com/~mineka_c) to get a feel what kind of person I am. This is gonna be my second con, and other than whatever number of costumes I'm doing (hoping for three, but I'm broke, so I dunno if that'll happen) and Ryans Gaara costume, we've got plenty of space, and tend to bring much snackage to save on some food costs. Only rule is, if you stay out late, when you get back to the room and people are passed out just try and be quiet, common curtosy type things. Anyway, PM me or comment in my LJ if yer intrested!

ThatIsRabid
06-06-2005, 09:49 PM
You guys have any room for me? I'm a 26 year old male, and this would be my third Otakon.

Hey Logomachist, my friends and I would be happy to have you stay in our room. If you want to see the details on the room go to the post that says "Looking for an additional roomie for Otakon." So far there are 4 girls in the room ranging from ages 17 to 19. My name is Rani and my friend's name is Chrissy. Please instant message us or e-mail us it would be easier that way.
My screen name is: GosuRori4
Chrissy's screen name is: MaliceNeko06