PDA

View Full Version : CCSakura image/costume help

codi
04-24-2005, 06:57 PM
Ah this is such a weird request. o.O
I was thumbing through my Sakura Illustrations Collection 3 book, with some cosplay ideas in mind. I found, however, a really, really awesome outfit at the end of the book. Problem is is that it doesn't show the bottom of her outfit. My question is, is if anyone knows what the bottom looks like and has a picture/can quote an episode. (I haven't plowed entirely through the anime yet)

Or, if there is no other picture in existance, anyone have any idea on how I should do the bottom? I was thinking maybe short in the front, long in the back, with some black lace-up boots or lace-up shoes as CLAMP is apt to do with her. :love:

Any help is appreciated in advance. I'm terribly sorry for the horrid scan, but my scanner is acting up and I could only get it to scan at 256K Colours instead of a million.

tramsosMAI
04-24-2005, 08:16 PM
Almost all of the CLAMP artbook pictures are one-ofs. I've never seen another picture in that outfit- your best bet is to make something up. There is a similar outfit in red that you could use as a reference... I'll have to go look it up...