PDA

View Full Version : Pre-registration & Artist Alley Deadline

Tsukasa_1
04-25-2005, 09:03 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thought I should give everyone an advance warning that the deadlines for pre-registration and Artist Alley is quickly apporching, with just little over a month away.

The deadline is June 1st 2005 (Post Marked by date).

Pre-Registration cost: $17.00 (CAD) [mail-in]
Artist Application: $35.00 (CAD) (for table and badge)

Application Links:

Pre-Registration:
http://www.northernanime.ca/forms/prereg05.pdf

Artist Application:
http://www.northernanime.ca/forms/Artist-app.pdf

If you have any questions about these applications please let me know.

Seed-chan
05-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Will there be any kind of registration at Anime North?

Tsukasa_1
05-06-2005, 09:17 PM
Hello!

As of right now, I do believe that we will be having a table at Anime North this year, just like last year, and will be accepting Pre-Registration there, as to where the table is going to be- that is still unknown but I'm sure some time this month I will be notified about it :)

Seed-chan
05-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Yay. :D I'm just happy that there's a chance for me to Pre-register at Anime North for NAF and avoid the hassle of the mailing process.

Tsukasa_1
05-24-2005, 11:31 PM
--- post has been retracted see follow-up post below ---

hikarilight
05-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Hello Everyone,

There is a HIGH chance that we will not be at ANIME NORTH this year due to said follow-up issues. Although my version on this situation is significantly differed; though I wish not debate it any further with the people there.

My deepest apologies to those who were looking forward to doing so, I am expecting to extend the deadline date for pre-registration because of this problem, and I will keep you all posted on any further developments.

Awww... that's kind of disappointing but nothing you can do about it, right ^^;; But it's good to hear that the pre-registration date will be extended ^^

Tsukasa_1
05-25-2005, 09:50 PM
Hello Everyone,

Good new, a change of luck as come our way, and we will be at Anime North this year and will be accepting pre-registration, our table will be located inside the dealers room so feel free to stop by, pick up a flyer and say hi!

hikarilight
05-26-2005, 07:52 PM
Hello Everyone,

Good new, a change of luck as come our way, and we will be at Anime North this year and will be accepting pre-registration, our table will be located inside the dealers room so feel free to stop by, pick up a flyer and say hi!

Yay!! *does a dance*

Katsuyuki_Shiro
06-01-2005, 09:23 PM
~_~ had I been paying attention and had I known that there was a possibility that I was going to NAF, I would've pre-reg.. =__=;;.. how much is it at the door?

Mekou
06-01-2005, 09:29 PM
>> ~_~ had I been paying attention and had I known that there was a possibility that I was going to NAF, I would've pre-reg.. =__=;;.. how much is it at the door?

$20 =)

hikarilight
06-01-2005, 09:34 PM
~_~ had I been paying attention and had I known that there was a possibility that I was going to NAF, I would've pre-reg.. =__=;;.. how much is it at the door?

According to the website, it's $20

kels
06-02-2005, 06:05 AM
nahaha.... we managed to get jay to come~~
*high5steph!!*

Seed-chan
06-03-2005, 04:15 PM
nahaha.... we managed to get jay to come~~
*high5steph!!*
*highfive* WE WIN!

And back on topic: For the registration confirmation, are we supposed to print out the email and bring it to the con?

Tsukasa_1
06-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Please print out that confirmation, and bring it with you as it will make it easier to find you on our list.

Tsukasa_1
06-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Hi-
I want to let you all know we are still accepting registration for the artist alley- although the initial deadline for the applications was June 1st, thus this means tables can no longer be set aside by request but will be sold on first-paid basis.

There is still space in the artist alley- BUT it is running out quite fast so if you want to get a table book now!