PDA

View Full Version : Belldandy Pic

Lady
01-11-2003, 05:34 PM
Eeh...I think I'm in another transition period in my work, so while I think this pic is decent, it still bugs me a bit. I should have kicked out her leg to the side to create more movement along that curved side, but can anyone see anything else I that would have helped to improve this piece? Breasts too low for arms being raised, perhaps? Feet too small? Hair just not Belldandy enough? Any criticism you can offer would be very helpful*nods*

Though any praise will, of course, be soaked up like a sponge for my greedy little ego*grins and winks*

-Lady

videogirlc
01-11-2003, 05:50 PM
I love the dress and you can definately tell its Belldandy. Moving the leg to the side would've created more movement and made it seem the dtawing more alive. I'm having problems with the breast more bigger and rounder, and the arms could be a little thiner and more defined. Her expression is really cute.

Fighter
01-11-2003, 08:31 PM
You did a great job on the face and body positioning, but I have a similar complaint... the arms look a bit 'beefy' they could use some slimming down and just a tad on the legs too (plus I'm a lush for color ^_^). But over all, it is pretty eye candy!!

Aya Mikage
01-12-2003, 01:36 PM
-.- the hair...the body is nice, and the hair should be too

Lady
01-12-2003, 02:57 PM
Aaah, the arms! *pokes them* You're absolutely right, they're way too thick for the rest of her body*nods* Probably could have been shortened a bit, too. Breasts are off, too. I think I was trying for a weight shift and it just wasn't working*laughs*

Looking at the hair again (and looking back at official Bell pics) again, you're right, I should have prettied it up a bit with curling the ends and giving more body*nods*

Thanks bunches for all the input! It really helps alot!

-Lady

WitchofEastwick
01-12-2003, 03:00 PM
Kawaii!! I love the hair and the dress..Wish I drew Anime, like REAL anime or manga