PDA

View Full Version : Hanabishi Recca

Psychotic Jei
01-11-2003, 05:33 PM
Okie. ^^ Does anyone know exactly what it says on Recca's hat? I havent been able to find in the manga that I have. ^___^
Heeelp.

Recca-kun
01-11-2003, 05:53 PM
Nirvana. *rofls* No kidding, go see if you can find a band hat.

I love how Nobuyuki Anzai does that. :D

Edit- I could look through my manga and see if I can find pictures if you want (I haven't scanned stuff from it in awhile anyway).

MikigamiTokiya
01-11-2003, 11:57 PM
if you need scans go to www.snoopycool.com
I got all the images for my Kagero and Neon costume there and you can find almost every shot you'd need from it. Can't wait to see your pics when you're done because Recca owns you all! *evil cackle*

Recca-kun
01-12-2003, 10:02 AM
Well yeah you could use scanlations and make it easier, but that takes the fun out of gloating. *points left and proceeds to dance like a big idiot* ;)

Anyway, when are/did you two plan on wearing FoR? I haven't worn my Recca school outfit in a long time, but I'm planning on making the outfits from the tournament, the final arc (SODOM, which is also done in the GBA game), and maybe then some. My closet as is could be shirts Recca would wear. :D

MikigamiTokiya
01-12-2003, 10:38 AM
MY group is gonna be wearing em to AN03 and possibly NDK. so far we have recca, yanagai, miki, aki, neon, reiran, ganko and one of my cousins might come so we have to find a new costume for her cause she was originally gonna be yanagi but my other friends was definatley gonna make it so she got it. Heh we'd love to see you there if ya can make it ^^ Otakon is also a possibility for me this year but still VERY if'y but that one is in ur area ^^;;

Recca-kun
01-12-2003, 04:34 PM
Other TV female costumes would be Menou, Kagero (she could do from when she was a ninja even), Mikoto, maybe Kurenai or Nadare in human form... other than that she could crossplay (I have a friend that can and will do Saicho whenever, but I remember talking with some people that said that he would almost be better off being crossplayed). There are a few from the manga obviously - I want to see Renge at some point. ;)

MikigamiTokiya
01-12-2003, 04:44 PM
I'm making the ninja version of kagero allready, kurenai would be quite the task but that would be damn cool looking. we'd really need a kurei though. Her hair is really wrong or i'd say older version kage houshi. Hmmn Nadare would work though, i'll see about that one.

edit : She's gonna make Mikoto's outfit

Psychotic Jei
01-13-2003, 08:42 PM
Anime Expo ^__^ I was going to Reccas Ninja or the tournament clothes...but I like the hat. =O

Recca-kun
01-13-2003, 10:46 PM
Mikigami: I won't be going to AN or NDK, sorry to say... If you do happen to make it down for Otakon though please let me know. Last year there were a few Recca people there but I don't have any of their contact info. ^^;

Jei: Awesome. Right now I doubt I'll have mine there, but if that changes I'll let you know. And I certainly want pictures when you do. :bigtu:

Integral
01-14-2003, 03:22 PM
Aii! I gotta plug this for Mako-chan and myself...
If any of you Recca cosplayers head to A-kon this summer, please tell us!
Makoto will probably be at NDK, and I'm thinking about trying to head up there myself.. but if any of you go to A-kon, I'd like to meet up. Makoto made an Aoi costume for AF, and I tagged along and made a Kurei/Cray costume. (It needs a little bit more work, mostly repairs... but I can definitely get it fixed up for another con in no time) And I know that Mako-chan (A HUGE Recca fan!) would love to meet up with other Recca costumers and take pictures. ^..^
http://www.paper-wings.org/gallery/recca.html

Psychotic Jei
01-15-2003, 03:55 AM
There's going to be a Recca gathering at 7p on Thurs at AX. In the Hilton Lobby. ^___^

Karisu-sama
01-15-2003, 04:52 AM
Hey, PJ! If that's the Psychotic Jei I know, "Hi!"

Psychotic Jei
01-15-2003, 11:05 PM
^___^ HI! Yup, its meee.