PDA

View Full Version : devil may cry 2!

liz-maru
01-11-2003, 06:44 PM
i cant wait for devil may cry 2!! omg im excited! how bout any of you? what did you think about the first devil may cry? a little to easy? a little to short? i hope this one is harder and isnt there gonna be a different playable character? i cant wait!! ^^

tamahomegurl
01-11-2003, 07:16 PM
yup yup!!!! *gets excited* it's coming out around the 20th...i got it all reserved and paid for already!!! *jumps up and down*

i think the time it takes to play/beat dmc2 will surpass the first one and the new playable character isn't trish *cries*...it's this one chick who looks rather badass!!! i forgot her name...@__@

anyhow, i love the characters, the storyline, the damn action, the graphics of dmc1.....what the hell am i saying?? SHINJI MIKAMI IS THE ULTIMATE GOD OF SURVIVAL HORROR AND ACTION GAMES!!!!!

liz-maru
01-11-2003, 07:50 PM
lol!! i cant wait and by the looks of it you cant wait for the new resident evils either! i soooo cant wait for them!! ** YAY! lol i like your sig. to very cool and funny! ^-^

DJ(SiC)ness
01-12-2003, 12:46 AM
i can't belivie im going to say this, but when i played DMC i was gitty . Im serious it was so damn awsome, and i am rather picky with video games. I buy about 1 game a year (when renting is a option why buy?) but when i rented DMC my jaw hit the ground. DMC2 is a game im going to buy, without a doubt.

diqitaldreams
01-12-2003, 02:45 AM
DANTE IS MY GOD.

Fire Hero
01-12-2003, 10:51 AM
yeah that DMC2 girl does look badass, i think her name is Lucia..

Master Zero
01-14-2003, 02:02 AM
personally, I think Dante embodies everything that is Cool. The man obviously rocks. He gets only the finest chicks to work with him. DMC2 is definately one Im a get.

And also, I think Trish is hotter that Lucia.

P.S. Tamahomegurl, Love that Tag with Leon. AWESOME!

Aden
01-14-2003, 03:18 AM
I personally think Lucia looks like Raziel with boobs ^^;;

Buuut~ DMC yeah, I can't wait XD his hair moves! WHEE :D Though, I dunno, I think he looks too brooding and dark this time around. I liked his quirky sense of humor i the first one ;_;*

Pool Cue Ronin
01-14-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by diqitaldreams
DANTE IS MY BITCH.
Fixed it for you. ;D

liz-maru
01-14-2003, 10:10 PM
tee hee if you preorder dmc2 at eb i think you get a big huge posta o dante! yumm! ^^ i gots mine!

diqitaldreams
01-15-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Pool Cue Ronin
Fixed it for you. ;D

Aiiie!!! :D I wub you ! ::kissu::

makio
01-21-2003, 01:03 AM
Saw the DMC2 commercial tonight for the first time... it's a lot better than the first one with the guy swinging Alastor around in his bathrobe.

:drunk:

liz-maru
02-01-2003, 09:44 AM
can anyone say wow! this game freakin rocks! ^^ me so happy!

diqitaldreams
02-01-2003, 11:18 AM
SWEET GAME! I FINALLY GOT IT!!! ::SUBMITTED::

tamahomegurl
02-01-2003, 08:21 PM
yup yup...i'm halfway done with the game...!!! *hops around* even though this game is not made by mikami-sama and is quite a bit easy even though i picked normal level, i still love it!!!! ^__^ dante is one bad mother f---er to be messing around with...!!!! dang...i love the new moves - especially equipping special abilities and running up the walls.....*drools*....

and yes....DANTE IS GOD!!!! *bows down*