PDA

View Full Version : Anime Expo - Where Were You in '02?

Nadeshiko
07-15-2002, 08:06 PM
Yay! I finally have my convention reportage up! *^^*

tenrai.net/victoria/conventions/ax2002

Hope y'all like it now, ya hear?

Ayaka
07-15-2002, 11:13 PM
Hey! You're the gal who did Daydream Believer. I remember you! You were good! Well, obviously, or you wouldn't have made semis, lol. I don't really remember that performance for some reason though . . . lol I think I registered, "OOH! Shiina Ringo!" and that was it.

Nadeshiko
07-15-2002, 11:25 PM
Yup, that was me who did Daydream Believer. I wasn't expecting to make the semis. ^^; Thanks for the compliments! Were you in the competition, too? What songs did you do? For my semi, I did "I Want to be Loved By You" by Shiina Ringo. Whee! Lots of fun to be on stage! Thanks again!

Ayaka
07-15-2002, 11:33 PM
Yes, I competed. I didn't get past prelims though. I did "Ride on Shooting Star" from FLCL. It was really fun though, I'm going to compete again next year. Especially cause Duo (the guy who did the Mokona songs!) was really cool to hang out with.

Nadeshiko
07-15-2002, 11:53 PM
Yup, Duo was a pretty cool dude. ^_^v He didn't mind me nearly tripping over the camcorder. When did you perform? I had to leave at around 8PM because I was meeting up with friends for the fireworks.

Yay! Next year I'm going to perform! Hopefully, I'll be more prepared during the semis 'cause I wasn't expecting it. ^^; Good luck next year! I'd love to see you then!