PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a ride

JonnyStarwind
04-29-2005, 05:48 PM
Hello there,
Your friendly neighborhood outlaw is on his knees begging to find a ride down to AMA.
I live in Silver Spring, MD.
I'll gladly pay for gas.
Plus, if I manage to get a room, the driver and his/her passengers will have a place to stay if they do not have one already.
Please post your reply or PM me with a response.
Peace Out

JonnyStarwind
05-05-2005, 02:04 PM
What, no one wishes to help me? :waaaah: :waaaah: :waaaah:
I feel so hated and lonely.

monochromatic
05-05-2005, 06:25 PM
sorry hun, id give you a ride but im down in the southern part of north carolina ^^;;

orionflame
05-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Hey Jonny, I'll see what I can do. I still don't know If I'm going to this con or not but I'll see if I can do something. I'll let you know.

JonnyStarwind
05-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Hey Jonny, I'll see what I can do. I still don't know If I'm going to this con or not but I'll see if I can do something. I'll let you know.

Thanks alot.
I appreciate it.

Gotham
05-08-2005, 09:57 PM
I may, may be going to this con, but it is kind of iffy. I would like to go, but several of my friends are busy that week. I may still go anyway just for the heck of it. I will be in Baltimore at the time so PM me about a ride.

orionflame
05-10-2005, 04:40 PM
The person who was going to give me a ride to this con can't go now because of college stuff, so I don't even know if I'm going now. crap...

Tenoshii
06-08-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm considering going. I've never been to a con before, and if I go it'll be my first. I'm in Frederick, MD. Mostly what I'm thinking about is that its a 2 1/2 hour drive and the con hotel is sold out, so either I'd just do a day trip or have to get a room at another hotel.... :dance:

JonnyStarwind
06-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Thanks Tenoshi, but I already managed to get a ride.

As of right now,
This Thread is CLOSED FOR REPLIES.

NeoSpike
06-14-2005, 06:16 PM
Hi, my name is Matt. I cosplay as Albert Wesker. I am in need of a ride. I live in Mountville, Pennsylvania, which is near Lancaster. If anyone is going near there...maybe they could give me a ride? I'll pay for gas! :cool: