PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to form a dir en grey cosplay group?

tofu
05-01-2005, 03:31 PM
hello
i am a kyo cosplayer (but is willing to do other member cosplay if forced...wait that doesnt make sense XD) searching for other diru cosplayers. i would like to form a diru cosplay group for pictures, and to hang out and stuff like that. and maybe if we live close, we could get together and have photoshoots or something.. ^^; i live in Fairfax County, and i probably am going to Otakon. please be interested in this ^^; email me if you're interested/or have questions juunana_sai@yahoo.com thank you~ and sorry for my bad english~

Star_Angel
05-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Are you stricktly DeG for cosplaying? I know Lizzy and I do a lot of jrock cosplays and were form Charlottesville. Ive wanted to do a DeG cosplay just havnt yet. but im all for some get together stuff and shoots if I have a costume done and stuff!

tofu
05-01-2005, 04:42 PM
no i also do EGL/EGA and other stuff too~ always j-rock though since i was never really exposed to manga or anime. but i really really want to form a DeG cosplay group and have our own website and go to conventions together and stuff~ and ya know, take pics and have fun~ XD

Star_Angel
05-01-2005, 05:30 PM
I would be for that even though i dont have a DeG cosplay in the plans at the moment (Im gonna do Frontiers Seek from PLC next next for Anime USA) but I wuld be all for that. When Riji gets online Ill direct her to this thread if she doesnt find it herself first, she had a similar idea to this if I remeber right, but it was band specific, lol.

tofu
05-01-2005, 05:52 PM
seek!!! seek is so awesome. i love him. anyway i IMed you on AIM to talk to you. you're away right now, i hope you get on soon!

zekitty
05-01-2005, 07:12 PM
Diru?? I <3 Diru and am currently working on a Drain away Kyo. I also want to do Taiyou no Ao Toshiya and Myaku Toshiya. Taiyou no Ao will be fun fun, but Myaku Toshiya will be hard...! T-T

I've also been laying out the plans for an EGL costume, too! :3 I'd love to form a cosplay group with you...! :D

tofu
05-01-2005, 07:19 PM
gasp! we need toshiya right now! can i have your screenname??

Riji
05-01-2005, 11:51 PM
I have a couple Kaoru's and Kyo's on the to-do and in-progress lists but no set completion time yet. Malice Mizer seems to take precedence, lol.

I would be for that even though i dont have a DeG cosplay in the plans at the moment (Im gonna do Frontiers Seek from PLC next next for Anime USA) but I wuld be all for that. When Riji gets online Ill direct her to this thread if she doesnt find it herself first, she had a similar idea to this if I remeber right, but it was band specific, lol.
I wanted an all-around jrock cosplaying group if we're talking about the same thing. ^^

tofu
05-02-2005, 07:38 AM
you should complete them by otakon!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty please? ^^;

Star_Angel
05-02-2005, 10:30 AM
I wanted an all-around jrock cosplaying group if we're talking about the same thing. ^^
Yeah thats what I was talking about, I remeber you telling me that, cant remeber if it was christmas or the DC trip when you told me that though, lol.

tofu
05-02-2005, 11:14 AM
hmmm ^^; *confuzzled* XD

Ayla_Inoue
09-12-2005, 09:31 PM
I'd love to join a diru/ jrock/ egl cosplay group :dance: I have Tsumi to Batsu Shinya and Kaoru, and now I'm making Uruha's Cockroach tour costume. If you're going to nekocon I'd love to do a jrock photoshoot or something ^_^

myaku_
09-13-2005, 04:27 PM
Eh, I wasn't going to reply because it's a freaking old thread, but, why not?

J-rock photoshoot at Nekocon would be amazingly good. I don't want to go searching for it, but I made a post about it in the Nekocon forum a long time ago that no one replied to :/

I'm bringing (another) AYA costume, Bou from AnCafé and maybe Mai from Kra to Neko~~~]

VCS: J-rock Group would be cute but sort of split up. Even though we seem like half PLC, half Dir en grey (I have costumes from both bands, haha). But... cute.

Mana P. Malice
09-16-2005, 05:23 PM
I'd love to join a diru/ jrock/ egl cosplay group :dance: I have Tsumi to Batsu Shinya and Kaoru, and now I'm making Uruha's Cockroach tour costume. If you're going to nekocon I'd love to do a jrock photoshoot or something ^_^

I have Kyo and Kaoru. Either is good for me.

myaku_
09-16-2005, 06:15 PM
We could meet up after or before the j-rock panel... Yes. You should all... go to that.

Mana P. Malice
09-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Do you know where exactly at the building it will be? '_x *interested*

Ayla_Inoue
09-19-2005, 05:25 PM
Last year they gave you a map and a list of events and such that were taking place, including times and where they were. So, after we get there we'll look on that to see where/when the jrock panel is being held ^_^

Mana P. Malice
09-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Sooo..do we get this at the door?

myaku_
09-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Um, yeah, probably. I dunno when/where it is yet, so I'll... keep... you posted? o_______________o