PDA

View Full Version : Barret from FF7

puzzl
01-12-2003, 02:38 PM
i was wondering if i could get an arm cannon like barret somewhere, i do i have to sort of make it myself

Dr. Makoti Jean
01-12-2003, 02:52 PM
YAY! We have a Barret cosplayer! Gee, have you checked E-bay? If you did maybe someone can commission it for ya. But if all does fail you can make it yourself. ^_^ I hope that helped.

Leon
01-12-2003, 03:21 PM
I dunno...I was just planning on making one myself for my costume. Not sure how to go about it, but I'm sure I can work with materials from Home Depot....

WeissMatsuei89
01-12-2003, 08:55 PM
Good Idea. I have a crapy suggestion though. ^^ Maybe make it out of a plastic, and cut the pieces with good scisores and for the holes, just use like a knife.

puzzl
01-12-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Makoti Jean
YAY! We have a Barret cosplayer! Gee, have you checked E-bay? If you did maybe someone can commission it for ya. But if all does fail you can make it yourself. ^_^ I hope that helped.

i dont like e-bay, the prices are usually bloated,
ive searched the net, to no avail, so maybe this is a better question. Which of his weapons would be easiest to make, i was thinking cannonball, but open to sugg.

Rethul
01-13-2003, 06:58 PM
I say make it out of metal! but that's jsut me... also maybe his original gun that he start out with could be cool. Or if you have ALOT of spare time you coudl make more than one.

Adella
01-13-2003, 07:13 PM
Um Metal is a lot harder to work with than you think.. >___<; I made my Aeris cuffs and arm guards out of stainless steel and aluminum. Aluminum refuses to weld but is lighter, stainless steel is easy to hammer out, welds nice, and is HEAVY!!!! O_____O

I say... Vacuuform.

NeshaChan
01-13-2003, 10:26 PM
I don't think you can just buy arm cannons at K-mart. ^_^ So, I'd recommend foam.. and also you can make stuff look metallic with this nice stuff called Rub N' Buff that you can get at your local craft store.. it wouldn't work on foam though, unless you covered it with something non-porus.

Adella
01-13-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by NeshaChan
I don't think you can just buy arm cannons at K-mart. ^_^

LOLOLOLOL!!!! ^__^ ::hugs Nesha cuz she's hilarious!::

DJ(SiC)ness
01-13-2003, 10:37 PM
you can always be the barrit before he lost his hand. :D