PDA

View Full Version : J-rockers at AMA

Tenshinoitami1
05-03-2005, 07:27 AM
I had a thread about this but it died after a while...I can't find it anymore so I think it got discarded?
Either way since AMA is fast approaching (less than 2 months! can you believe it!? I nede to get working!!) I think we should all list what we plan to bring. This doesn't mean anything is set in stone, I'm just curious as to how many jrockers there will be at the con.
We should have a mass photoshoot, show those crossdressing men some love and represent!!

At the moment I have in mind to bring some of the following:
~Roman Hikou YURA-sama
~Raison d'Etre Kaoru (depends on if I can gather enough money to afford the spikes)
~Myaku Kaoru
~Tsumi to Basu Kaoru
~Yokan Kaoru
~Possibly Garden Alternate Kaoru if others fall through

Anyone going as Toshiya or Die?

Malaki
05-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Going as Kyo... :dance:

SADMASK13
05-03-2005, 06:16 PM
I am going to be Sakai To Chi No Bara Mana, and sleepy Mana and I can't figure out what else I should do...

Riji
05-03-2005, 07:16 PM
<-----Bringing Jrock costumes.

Tenshinoitami1
05-03-2005, 07:25 PM
<-----Bringing Jrock costumes.
Oh the suspense! What will Riji bring to AMA!?
Hopefully I will catch them this time! At Katsu I missed your Daishi costume ;-; At least I saw your Kami one ^^

Riji
05-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Oh the suspense! What will Riji bring to AMA!?
Hopefully I will catch them this time! At Katsu I missed your Daishi costume ;-; At least I saw your Kami one ^^
Haha!

I've repeated myself a couple times. Now I forget what exactly I said I was bringing, aside from the one I'm making. :thumbsup:

I need to take up knitting or something. Cheaper than cosplay and still gives me a creative outlet. Actually been trying to learn how to knit... For now, however, screenprinting is the way to go. I can actually do that while on the computer. O_o;

Ah, AMA is gonna be so much fun.

Star_Angel
05-03-2005, 08:40 PM
I need to take up knitting or something. Cheaper than cosplay and still gives me a creative outlet. Actually been trying to learn how to knit... For now, however, screenprinting is the way to go. I can actually do that while on the computer. O_o;

Ah, AMA is gonna be so much fun.
Ha Ha Im hopeless at knitting! I just cant do it!! it's really sad, lol.
I'm thinking about doing a j-rock for AMA just have to decide, decisions decisions, lol I'm thinking Love is Dead Aya but I cant find any good clear pics other then the video!

Riji
05-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Ha Ha Im hopeless at knitting! I just cant do it!! it's really sad, lol.
I'm thinking about doing a j-rock for AMA just have to decide, decisions decisions, lol I'm thinking Love is Dead Aya but I cant find any good clear pics other then the video!
If you bring a super-soaker, I'm going to steal it and then bash you with my guitar. :thumbsup:

Star_Angel
05-03-2005, 09:44 PM
If you bring a super-soaker, I'm going to steal it and then bash you with my guitar. :thumbsup:
Such violence!! I only threaten with water, lol and nah no super soaker for Aya, lol

Riji
05-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Such violence!! I only threaten with water, lol and nah no super soaker for Aya, lol
*breathes sigh of relief* ^__^

It sure will be interesting to see you in that dress.

Star_Angel
05-04-2005, 07:59 PM
*breathes sigh of relief* ^__^

It sure will be interesting to see you in that dress.
Yes it will and I am gonna try soooo hard to get it finished in for AMA! (since most of the other cosplays are gonnabe ones I made for Az that Im taking!)
SO yeah Ill most likely be there as Aya but Ill be camoflouged so you wont see me! lol :square:

Riji
05-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Yes it will and I am gonna try soooo hard to get it finished in for AMA! (since most of the other cosplays are gonnabe ones I made for Az that Im taking!)
SO yeah Ill most likely be there as Aya but Ill be camoflouged so you wont see me! lol :square:
ROFLMAO!!!

*turns around*
Gasp! She's gone!!!!

Tenshinoitami1
05-04-2005, 10:04 PM

*looks around* Anyone seen a pink haired boy dressed as a girl around here?

Riji
05-04-2005, 10:46 PM
*looks around* Anyone seen a pink haired boy dressed as a girl around here?
Has anyone seen a girl dressed as a pink-haired boy dressed as a girl? :thumbsup:

Star_Angel
05-04-2005, 11:01 PM
lol all you would see is the pink b/c theres no camo so you would see a girl dressed as a pink-haired boy dressed as a girl running around the con with no body but a bright pink wig!! lol

UnwantedKikyo
05-08-2005, 04:44 PM
LMFAO you'd see the arms and legs and neck up!!! hahahh!! ^^; i can imagine that..thats funny! ^.^;

Star_Angel
06-01-2005, 11:34 AM
LMFAO you'd see the arms and legs and neck up!!! hahahh!! ^^; i can imagine that..thats funny! ^.^;
Lol yeah, well it seems I wont be able to finish Love is Dead Aya in time, I may bring one of my other J-Rock cosplays if not then I'll just get pics of everyone!

Star_Angel
06-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh totally dont mind my post above this one! My friend and I will be wearing Larku smile box heads whenever he gets to the con on sat until I have to change into my cosplay costume for the sat cosplay!

GreatSG
06-04-2005, 12:06 AM
Oh totally dont mind my post above this one! My friend and I will be wearing Larku smile box heads whenever he gets to the con on sat until I have to change into my cosplay costume for the sat cosplay!

Yeah, i'm looking to arrive anywhere between 10am and noon if i'm lucky, it shall be fun yes. :jjacks:

UnwantedKikyo
06-04-2005, 01:12 PM
OMG I HAVE TO TAKE PICS OF YOU ANGELA! lol! and send them to tetsu ^.^;;;; heheheh thats gonna be hilarious! ^__________^! *ish excited*