PDA

View Full Version : Nani?!?!??!...mwhahahhaha!!!

Ukayoru no Chou
05-12-2002, 11:38 PM
ok- I COULDNT help it ...[ mwhahhahheheheheh!!!! ] Had to put that as a subject...I say those often enough..! XD [ that smily too..xD - SEE~!~~ >_<!! ]
im Ukayoru ...
Dont call me Uka...inless...you like..random crazy-ness...glompy..me..o_o;.
About me: ...Anime...anime anime!!! >_<, I breath this..along with the computer...I go out with my computer...its lovely..its sits..and does as I say... [ Computer : Yesh masta' ] .

MWHAHAHA. o.o
Ok...im sane ....[ *watches as many people fall over laughing* ] , and im a total anime/manga/net/book/writer junkie..o.o;
I live for Soda...and other stuff.
I like monkeys...kawaii ones ..and usagi..I want a usagi purse.
.....Fav anime? HOW CAN I CHOSE?
Lain, BSSM, CCS, X/1999, EVA, Ceres, RoLw, Furi Kuri,Angelic Layer,Chobits.... how aout I just say..I like more than I dislike..[ GET FOX ANIME AWAY FROM ME!!! *screams*]...
mwhahha- fear me for I am...me..o_o *runs away-*

oh yah..in in the same group as Babbit- over there...Yuuki Cosplay ^_~, feel free to IM me anytime ^^ small small

Philia Philis
05-13-2002, 03:05 AM
Hello and welcome! ^^ *offers her a Peppermint Pattie, but wonders if she really needs more sugar* XD j/k

Adella
05-13-2002, 09:50 PM
Awesome Yuuki people are here!! Glad to have you aboard!

Shadow Blade
05-13-2002, 10:00 PM
Welcome Ukayoru no Chou.

Ukayoru no Chou
05-14-2002, 12:30 AM
hheehhe ^_^ Yesh we are- thanks for the welcome! :: steals food from Philla' :: Mwheheh! ^.^!! I'll be fine..keep me on the suga' doctors said its the only thing keeping me alive...but they dont know nothin' :P
hehehhe I got a good picture of you Aeris..I belive...o.O; *looks through fanime photos * if you where there anyways..@_@;;

Ouu! You guys so nice ...xD *glomps-and runs in other direction*

Babbit_Chan
05-14-2002, 09:59 PM
I don't thinks I hafta welcome Uka-chan to the board (hahahaha) - ne, where's the rest of Yuuki?!?!?! *storms to thwap Kirika-chan with her mallet*

Ayaka
05-14-2002, 10:10 PM
Hey, are you one of the rumored Yuuki people who don't post at M:C? ^^ Anyways, hi! I'd probably be in Yuuki (Inuyasha-kun's so enthusiastic!) except I don't live in CA, and I do believe I'm a good bit older than the other members . . . I'm not sure I'm responsible enough to be the oldest XD

Yeah . . . that was random. :bouncer: I like your icon!

Babbit_Chan
05-14-2002, 10:15 PM
There's rumors about Yuuki peoples? o_O;; *storms* Aaah we wouldn't mind ya being older than us - Saru-chan's a few years older than Uka, Kirika, and I and so is Melany =D

Adella
05-14-2002, 10:31 PM
What's your site name Ukayoru no Chou? I'm always looking for con pics to put on my site.

Kenshin Ken
05-14-2002, 11:48 PM
^^; an odd character you are..but..*Ahem* Ore wa Kenny desu yoroshiku!

Ukayoru no Chou
05-15-2002, 12:15 AM
...*stares at ayaka* I POST AT M:C ....just ..not latley...*hides from babbit-chan and her mallet*..>_<;;;
Aiie~! Aeris---I'm waiting for Babbit-chan to put a background on my site...and for me to get all my stuff together-

MAJOOR RE-VAMP..XD So- as soon as I get the picys up- you'll be on my " Fanime Con~ photos" e-mail list ...XP

Im odd...? Odd odd odd! What a funny wordd!! :: copy's Lime::
XD

And Ya'll can call me Uka- mind you- I will expect a
-chan,-kun-,-san,-sama etc. abreviation afterwards * wriggles finger* its only apporpriate...*nod nod*

Oh and..I will go post on M:C right now..>D [ Mind u all- I got a major computer blow out..and lots _ALLLLLLLLLLL_ my stuff, images,Mp3's..u name it..so I'm being a bit slow on visiting my old sites that I lived at...;-; ]

agin...you guys are so squishy...and yes..that is a compliment..xS

Ayaka
05-15-2002, 01:03 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH
*understanding dawns, with the music from 2001 in the BG*

Chibi-onigiri! The screen-names, they are boggling of the mind . . . @_@ Gomen!