PDA

View Full Version : Wild Arms 3 Group for the Big 2 Conventions (Anime Expo and Otakon)

Studmaster
01-12-2003, 11:15 PM
Well, me, Michi and Silent Duelish have been talking, and we want to make a Wild Arms 3 group for both Anime expo and Otakon this year. So far we're definetly going to have all the main cast at Otakon 2003. Now what we need are some of the villans and Maya's gang as well.

If you're interested, post here

Nietsche
01-13-2003, 06:15 AM
sounds fun...I've done Jet but never bothered doing white hair...and not being able to take my gun around annoyed me!

Aden
01-13-2003, 05:40 PM
Oh excellent!

Well, I for one am going as Janus to Otakon 2003 (unless some freak accident comes up ... like, the con's canceled or something ;P)

Hm, though I have a Virginia and either a Clive or a Jet (I *want* him to do Romero, but he's sketchy on it. ;\) ... I don't think anyone wants to be Dario. -.o

edit:

Arg. That reminds me. I haven't been paying attention much recently, but is there any news on whether or not we will be able to bring weapons to Otakon? I've really got my heart set on making the Bayonet, too...

Zephyrs
01-14-2003, 03:42 PM
If they allow gunblades I'd think the bayonet would be OK (if it's not metal) Hopefully they won't have a problem with my Airget-Lahm (spelling?) *probably they will* but I'll just run around the convention with a Nintendo gun to be on the safe side then.

Aden
01-14-2003, 03:52 PM
True, true. Okay, I guess I can start planning on that then :D yay for foam and plastic sheeting.

Oh and that reminds me! I managed to persuade him into being my Romero! ... Now if only someone wanted to be Dario e_e; Aha-ha.