PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Cosplayers!!!

MonoyashaJLA
05-08-2005, 07:47 PM
All Bleach fans and addicts!! XD
I was wondering who all is bringing there bleach costumes to AMA!!
I understand the series is still new in the manga world and not even in the US yet for watching(unless u download *hint*)

Anyways!! I'll be bringing my Ichigo Shinigami costume (with original soul reaper/sheath) and a couple of friends will be too!!

I started this thread cuz the previous was taken down, but if u wanna join the Bleach Photo shoot Visit Here:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=54202

Giant Alucard
05-08-2005, 10:22 PM
AHHHHH!! they deleted my thread (cries). You know i will be there. The otheres wanted to do it on saturday, but i will join you on friday, and most of the others will too.

monochromatic
05-09-2005, 04:17 AM
if im able to go, ill have my bleach cosplay with me ^O^-

a photoshoot sounds nice to me, but it might be better to have it later in the day if its on friday ^^;
and there are a few friends of mine that arent on here that i think are taking some bleach cosplay with them, so ill see if they want to join in as well ^O^-

MonoyashaJLA
05-10-2005, 01:43 AM
AHHHHH!! they deleted my thread (cries). You know i will be there. The otheres wanted to do it on saturday, but i will join you on friday, and most of the others will too.

O.< Yeah!! I was wondering where it went so I started a new one...XP

V_V wish I could hang with all yah saturday...but the masquerade will hog up the entire day

Tenshinoitami1
05-13-2005, 12:13 PM
I personally am planing Bleach for all day Saturday (changing at night), because I wont get there till late Friday and I think the group is dressing up Saturday anyway

Deena
05-21-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm hoping to be running around as little Yachiru if I can get my pink wig looking..... decent. Bleh. I've barely salvaged the thing. But hopefully that'll work out and you'll see me running around in my pink and black fury with an Ichigo and Kon doll. :3

(If Yachiru and Kon interacted... it'd be too cute. <3)

sandruu
05-23-2005, 03:03 AM
I should have my entire Shinigami costume today. I got the 11th squad white robe thing just from a random kinda pick I did. Now I am interested in doing the spiky hair guy with the eye patch(bad with names LOL!). The only problem is I have no idea how to do that with my noob cosplay skillz. I am open to help and can pay if any one has the ability to make them.

My big thing now is to get the shoes and that is most of the major stuff out of the way.

Little background on my Bleach fandom:
I am sad to admit I only watch Bleach but I wanna read it soon. I am up to the current ep 32 and I also have the imported Bleach PSP fighter game(with limited edition Kon key chain that came with it). I'll have my PSP and the game with me so I can show it to all my fellow Bleach addicts. There is a VERY funny Kon video ya'll have to see from it too. It's Japanese but still very funny. I need to find translations for the game too but if any one knows Japanese lets see if you can help figure out what is going on. GREAT GAME! XD
-Justin ^_^'