PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru rope belt.

twilight_moon
05-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Any advice on how to constuct thing huge purple rope???? I have some ideas on combing smaller ones, but is there a way to make just a big one to make it look as is in Naruto?

naruto345
05-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Any advice on how to constuct thing huge purple rope???? I have some ideas on combing smaller ones, but is there a way to make just a big one to make it look as is in Naruto?

I'm no expert but to keep it up I'd construct it around a wire base to keep it standing up as it always does. I don't know what you could use for the rope if you want to use actual rope you could but it would take alot of rope. You'll either need purple dye or paint depending on what you use. I hope I helped a little.

Eleryth
05-11-2005, 09:23 PM
A friend sewed a large purple tube then made the rope markings by wrapping wire around it. Looks pretty good, and you can't tell in photos. The wire would also help it stand up. You could run a thicker, stronger wire through the middle as well if you so wish.

Crucifixation
05-12-2005, 10:13 AM
I sewed two tubes, inserted them with clothes hanger wire and stuffing, and twisted them together. Light and comfy.

gamegirl222
10-23-2010, 08:11 PM
someone really needs to start selling these. They'd make a fortune.

UchihaSasuK8
10-24-2010, 01:57 AM
I sewed two tubes, inserted them with clothes hanger wire and stuffing, and twisted them together. Light and comfy.

Seconded! This works well for posing and havng a acurate look. Ropes made of actual rope never look as right for some reason!

NiGHTmaren
10-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Please refrain from necroing threads that are several months old or older...in this case, five years old.