PDA

View Full Version : Ohayocon galleries!

Bobbi
01-13-2003, 02:31 PM
If you have pictures from the con online, post your galleries here!

Mine will be here: http://gallery.overload.nu/categories.php?cat_id=26 I took roughly 88 and I tried to get just about everyone I could. So hopefully most of you guys will be in here! They should be uploaded sometime tonight. I dumped them all on my boyfriend's laptop and he's going to upload them for me.

Edit: All uploaded! Go lookie! :D

Melchior
01-13-2003, 04:46 PM
Here's mine:

http://www.ksuanime.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=12

silent_hippo
01-13-2003, 05:42 PM
YIPPPIE!! great pictures, kudos to both of you!!!

KnuxieChan
01-13-2003, 07:35 PM
Yay! Thanks you two ^^ *huggles*

marsie
01-13-2003, 07:45 PM
GAH! Bobbi! you have my picture! Please can you send me a copy of that. Do you need the image number?
It is the one of Yuna by herself. I am so glad that someone got a picture of me.

Ameria
01-13-2003, 08:00 PM
Oh! Yay, the Yuna! My gallery isn't up yet, but this is you, correct? *attaches pic* Great costume!!!

marsie
01-13-2003, 08:12 PM
Umm no! ^^; I was the OTHER Yuna!

But that is okay. A lot of people thought that was me.

I need to work on my costume. Hopefully I will have it perfected in March in time for my next con.

KnuxieChan
01-13-2003, 09:21 PM
Where you the Yuna from Colossal Con 2002? I think I saw you up at Ohayocon.. my evil digital camera deleted all my pics >.<'

ravenkira
01-13-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Ameria-chan
Oh! Yay, the Yuna! My gallery isn't up yet, but this is you, correct? *attaches pic* Great costume!!!

ahhhhhhhh that Yuna costume is mine actually! i wore it to colossal con and Ohayocon 2002 but that is my friend Katie in the pic i let her wear it....i was the Hyatt at this years Ohayocon! ^_^

Doc Stampede
01-14-2003, 04:31 AM
Its not my full coverage, as that's backlogged with over 1000 photos for me to edit.. but I've got the Ohayocon 2003 previews posted.

I don't shoot as much as I used to, and I've gotten even pickier. Eep. ^^;

http://www.flybynightdesign.com/junkbox

Doc

Bobbi
01-14-2003, 10:33 AM
Sure I'll send you the piccy. I just edited all of my pictures so they look nice. I'm reuploading them right now. If anyone has a piccy of me as either Utena or Misao let me know! Hehehe... I love pictures!

lupohki
01-14-2003, 08:01 PM
Only went on Saturday and didn't take as many pics as I wanted to, but enjoy!

http://community.webshots.com/user/lupohki

die-sama
01-14-2003, 08:16 PM
nyah FUNNN XD gallerriessss *runs around looking*

Celine
01-14-2003, 08:17 PM
Eeee! Bobbi! You got a pretty good pic of my Digimon group (http://gallery.overload.nu/details.php?image_id=338)! Do you mind if I borrow it for my page? I'll give you full credit for it, of course... ^_^

Bobbi
01-14-2003, 08:24 PM
No Celine! Go ahead! =) That's why it's there! I know how much people love finding pictures of themselves and showing them off online!

KnuxieChan
01-14-2003, 08:26 PM
Yay! More piccies! ^.^

Oshi
01-14-2003, 08:31 PM
http://oshi.drwilco.net/Pics/Cons/Ohayocon%203/
140 or so pictures for your pleasure... heh. I got like, everybody from Friday, and about half of Saturdays.

Bobbi
01-14-2003, 09:21 PM
http://oshi.drwilco.net/Pics/Cons/Ohayocon%203/DSC00593.JPG Yay! But you caught me when I tossed on my costume to see if anyone needed help! I was in con ops wearing my utena shorts and a green sweater. I brought my costume down to the room. Someone took my key, so I had to jump in my costume really quick cause I had nothing else to wear! Hahaa. I look like I'm constipated! ><;

ikegami
01-15-2003, 08:47 AM
Did anyone get a pic of the Sumomo / Plum from Chobits?

Eurobeat King
01-15-2003, 09:55 AM
Ikegami: I got a few pics of the Sumomo from Chobits, even a couple of her posing with a Dark Chii along with a Sumomo plushie! ;) My pics should be up very soon, so keep checking the photos section. :D

Oh, if people haven't already seen this pic from Fansview, check this one out:

http://www.fansview.com/2003/ohayocon/011003b026.jpg

Talk about sniper-shooting someone in the back.. :devil: Kevin already took a picture of G-chan's white-mage by itself, but was it really necessary to take another one that's of me taking a picture of her, and then post it? :thumbsup: That's just plain stupid..

psythe
01-15-2003, 09:57 AM
He was just documenting the Eurobeat King in action ;)

:rofl:

Doc Stampede
01-15-2003, 10:00 AM
He's just setting up a personality of the week profile on you Eurobeat. :) Sorry, good luck, run for your life while you still can.. ;)

There was another guy walking around saying that he was trying to take as many pictures of people taking pictures as possible..

ikegami
01-15-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Eurobeat King
Ikegami: I got a few pics of the Sumomo from Chobits

Parfait!! I look forward to seeing them! Pardon me for not simply looking; I'm pressed for time this week.

Originally posted by Eurobeat King
but was it really necessary to take another one that's of me taking a picture of her

Yes! People taking pictures are a big part of these cons, so taking pictures of people taking pictures makes perfect sense. And it's a nice picture too!

Bobbi
01-15-2003, 02:18 PM
Ikegami! I have one of you! http://gallery.overload.nu/details.php?image_id=327

Ginny
01-15-2003, 02:31 PM
Hey Al, I don't think you got enough of our Cammy costumes. I think you need more *laughs*

ikegami
01-15-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Bobbi
Ikegami! I have one of you! http://gallery.overload.nu/details.php?image_id=327

*LOL!!!!* Nooooooooo, *still LOL!!!!* I couldn't make it to Ohayocon, so I wanted to see a friend's costume. I'm not even of the right gender! But thanks for the picture!!

EBK: You have too many pics for me to dig through at work, so I'll search tonight. Thanks in advance, though. edit: Couldn't wait, found them! Thanks!

Bobbi
01-15-2003, 02:52 PM
>> *LOL!!!!* Nooooooooo, *still LOL!!!!* I couldn't make it to Ohayocon, so I wanted to see a friend's costume. I'm not even of the right gender! But thanks for the picture!!

Oh sorry! ^^; I didn't know it wasn't you. Hehe.

Celine
01-15-2003, 02:58 PM
YAY FOR AL'S PICTURES. ^_^
I don't look ugly in all of them! Yay!

Doc Stampede
01-15-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by G-chan
Hey Al, I don't think you got enough of our Cammy costumes. I think you need more *laughs*

And suddenly, Serge stops the cameras..

http://www.flybynightdesign.com/junkbox/Ohayocon2003-Preview/whatchulookinat.gif

die-sama
01-15-2003, 03:04 PM
*runs around happily* al's pics are up!!
YAY!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Eurobeat King
01-15-2003, 04:58 PM
I'm glad everyone's liking the pics so far.. :) *sniff* makes me feel appreciated. ;) Please comment more on them, as I'll be doing so later tonite..

About the FV picture, I'm not sweating it too much, but still didn't think that was kewl that he posted that, since it seems like he deliberately did that to get a picture of me in "action" I don't take pictures of him taking pictures of other cosplayers, and why? Because I don't *censored* :D ahem..

G-chan: Didn't get enough pictures of Cammy? Hmm.. well, we can fix that if you bring her costume to Katsu.. heehee

Celine: Your costumes looked good, esp. the Digimon-yaoi pic. :devil:

marsie
01-15-2003, 05:03 PM
Oshi- Just to let you know....Everytime I click on that link it says that your page is having tech issues. Might want to check on it to make sure that everything is alright.

Bobbi
01-15-2003, 06:29 PM
The pics came out great Al! Only I didn't look so good when I was wearing Utena. I should've asked you to hold on until I was done working so I could put on makeup and everything. Oh well. ^^;

Oshi
01-15-2003, 09:07 PM
Marsie: I realized that for a while I didn't have Apache running ^^;; It's working now, heheh

KnuxieChan
01-16-2003, 02:22 PM
I dun have too many pics ^.^;.. oh well, I need to improve my costume anyway.

LittleAki
01-20-2003, 06:53 PM
If anyone could help I would be really happy. A lot of my pictures did not turn out, especially some ones I really wanted. I found alot of cool pics I wanted here, but the ones of me and my boyfriend didn't turn out at all. We were dressed as Ryoko and Tenchi in their school uniforms.. I had BLUE spiked hair.. of course, lol..and we dressed like that on Saturday. I looked through all of the galleries but so far no one had pictures of us up. I know a ton of people too our pics.. so if anyone knows where any are I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me out. Thank you :) กกก!!!!
;)

Psychotakuu
01-21-2003, 05:24 PM
Same thing happened to us, Aki... A couple people took our pictures, but I haven't been able to find any on the web. I have checked multiple galleries, and nothing. Me and my brother were Klaha and Kozi from the Malice Mizer Beast of Blood PV. We even rode the elevator with Kevin Lillard from Fansview. He took our friend's picture, looked at me and walked down the hall. We are very dissappointed, because we didn't get any pictures of ourselves whatsoever (Accidentally left camera at home... ~_~;;) and I wanted to show a couple of people my outfit....And this was our first time cosplaying, but we've been to Ohayocon for all 3 years.. Could someone please help us out as well.. Thanks...

rogue
01-23-2003, 08:52 PM
We have our OhayoCon pictures up:

http://www.rogueandflexei.com/cosplay

Eurobeat King
01-23-2003, 09:00 PM
LittleAki: I believe I took a picture of you as Ryoko, so please check my photo collection here on cosplay.com to see if you find your picture. I believe I got one picture of you on Saturday. :)

Celine
01-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Since my camera was broken, I had to get my friend to take the pics for me. Here's what he has. It's kind of small, but oh well. ^_^ It's better than no gallery at all. He probably won't leave it up very long. http://www.fanelia.com/private/ohayocon/

KnuxieChan
01-30-2003, 06:15 AM
*dies from the cuteness of little kids*

Medievalchimp
02-01-2003, 09:56 PM
yaay celine your ub3r awesome! :D thanks for the pictures...I like that one of me in there o.o;

TheLoneWolf
02-02-2003, 09:44 AM
Um....Unknown1.jpg is a Claire Redfield (REsident Evil) cosplayer.Unknown4.jpg is a Morrigan (Darkstalkers) cosplayer.

Ameria
02-02-2003, 02:40 PM
Unknown2.jpg is a group from Lunar: Silver Star Story (Luna, Althena, and Jessica), unknown3.jpg is Ramia from Pretty Sammy, and unknown5.jpg is Kiki from Majou no Takkyuubin (Kiki's Delivery Service). ^_^\\//

Celine
02-03-2003, 03:24 PM
Yeah, yeah, I know who all the unknowns are! XD I made him take all the pics.. he just didn't know when he made the labels for the pics. Since he doesn't care and won't change the titles, don't worry about it.

LittleAki
02-06-2003, 12:09 PM
Does anyone have pictures/video of the dance Saturday night? I found a site that had a few, but I was wondering if anyone had anymore.

John Booty
02-07-2003, 03:18 AM
YES! Finally, I've gotten Oshi's pictures online at Bootyproject.

http://www.bootyproject.org/anime_ohayo1.asp

HUGE THANKS to Oshi for taking such great pictures. Hope you all enjoy them! I could use help ID'ing a bunch of the costumes, too. ^_^;;

Rosiel
02-07-2003, 08:47 AM
Profesor tomoe = Omi from Weiss Kreuz
Unknown #2 = Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi
"Chi and her sister from Chobits" = Freya and Princess Serenity
Unknown #6 = Cammy from Street Fighter
Unknown #7 = Link and Sheik from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time
Unknown #10 = Squall and Rina from FFVIII, party version
Unknown #14 = Prince Darian from Sailor Moon
Unknown #16 = Dark Schneider from Bastard
Unknown #19 = BT from .hack//Sign
Unknown #20 = TErra from FFVI, Amano version
Kuja is not a crossplay in this case, the character is male.
Unknown #23 = Presea from Magic Knight Rayearth
Unknown #27 = Sailor Saturn
Saitan = Citan
Unknown #31 group = Utena Saijonji Wakaba and Anthy
Unknown #32 = Rutee from Tales of Destiney (had to grab the game to check)
Unknown #32 = Suu from Clover
Unknown #35 = Squall from FFVIII, SeeD uniform
Unknown #36 = Rikku from FFX-2
Unknown #38 = Ferio from Magic Knight Rayearth
Unknown #39 = King from King of Fighter and Elys from Battle Arena To Shin Den
Unknown #40 = MEEE! Laures, Hilda and Tetei from Seimaden.

Celine
02-07-2003, 07:12 PM
Ok, Rosiel got almost all of them already, here are a few more:

first page, unknown class from Tactics = Mimic
same page, the cute white mage isn't just any white mage, it's Princess Garnet of FF9 in disguise
Unknown #9- Teen Gohan from Dragonball
between unknown 10 & 11- Seifer & Squall from FF8 in Seed uniforms
Unknown 11- DBZ characters, can't remember the names though
Unknown 12- more DBZ
page 4- it's not Princess Zelda, it's Princess Peach from SSBM
Unknown #17- Sprite from Secret of Mana
page 5- the kingdom hearts cosplayers are Dark Riku and a soldier heartless
Unknown #30- Red mage from FF
page 6, last pic- Misty and Professor Oak from Pokemon :P Shame on you for not knowing that!
Unknown #33- argh, that girl from Inu-Yasha
Unknown #34- from Pretty Sammy

Melchior
02-07-2003, 08:37 PM
unknown #15 - Dita and Hibiki from Vandread
unknown #17 (the first one) - someone from Galaxy Fraulein Yuna
unknown #21 - I believe this is Tsubasa from Hack//Sign
unknown #22 - is it Lina? from Panyo Panyo Digi Charat. Ask Menchi - it was him
unknown #33 - Sango from Inuyasha

Lady_Sephiroth
02-08-2003, 11:36 AM
Page 1 It's not Sailor Saturn it's Sailor Pluto with the green hair, cause that was me!

Ameria
02-08-2003, 01:29 PM
Wai, nice pics Oshi-san! ^^

Hehe, I'm the One Piece guy (Luffy), the others are the Luffy pirate fleet: Zoro (green belt thing), Sanji (black suit) and Nami (stick girl)

Unknown #24: It's Fuu Hououji from Magic Knights Rayearth!
#26: Palpu Ranran from Idol Project
#28: Bantaro Sanbonmatsu is the Jubei-chan guy. ^^
#34: Ramia from Pretty Sammy

^_^

Medievalchimp
02-19-2003, 02:50 PM
yaay I got my (small) gallery up! ^^; I might add some more pictures but who knows...o.o; click on my gallery button to go to them! :D

Bansaku
02-19-2003, 09:26 PM
From the 'Booty Project' page...

- Page 2, Unknown #3 : X-Japan (Pata, Yoshiki, Toshi, and hide)
- Page 6, Unknown #29 : Dir en Grey (Toshiya, Kyo, Shinya, and Die)

...-.-; I guess I'm the only one to recognize 'em. Probably cause they're me...*is Yoshiki and Toshiya*.....

KnuxieChan
02-20-2003, 07:50 PM
>Unknown #16 = Dark Schneider from Bastard

EEH! I'M ON ANOTHER SITE! ^^;