PDA

View Full Version : Great Idea! Cosplaying at King's Island!

supergeekgirl
05-13-2005, 02:57 PM
I've gone to King's Island in costume for years... which isn't saying much as I go everywhere in costume, but I've always thought it would be fun to go with a group in costume (instead of with my boring friends who refuse to dress up). It would be fun to do with a large group. Anyone have any ideas?

Miyabi-
05-16-2005, 03:49 PM
If we do this we'd almost have to do it ASAP because walking around at KI in a wig anytime after June would be dreadfully hot.

Rameana
05-16-2005, 04:36 PM
lol yea too true.
But I'd love to do it.

supergeekgirl
05-17-2005, 11:35 AM
If we do this we'd almost have to do it ASAP because walking around at KI in a wig anytime after June would be dreadfully hot.

Yeah, I wasn't thinking July or August would be good for SOME costumes... although a wig is not too great of an idea at KI anyway (loops unless you don't ride coasters). Perhaps, though... the middle of June sometime?

marsie
05-19-2005, 09:31 PM
oooh...I would be up for this!

Dunno what costume though..maybe Yuna. *ponders*

supergeekgirl
05-19-2005, 10:15 PM
We should look at our schedules and come up with a day (and a place to meet at PKI). I think this might actually work. :)

Miyabi-
05-31-2005, 12:49 PM
I'd be all about it...I could wear Naru or Hikari...those are cute and casual. ^_^

supergeekgirl
05-31-2005, 05:15 PM
Anyone have a date idea? I was thinking pretty soon... like two or three weeks from now. Then it won't be so hot for costumes.

Bahzi
06-03-2005, 05:13 AM
Lol, it would be fun, but I decided if I was going to pay for any amusment parks this summer, it'd be Cedar Point, it's a much better park, and it's the same price and distance from Columbus. It's just as well though, none of my costumes are fit for doing that much walking in anyway, and I'd be worried they'd get damaged on the rides...there's usually dirt and water all over coaster seats from the people who've just gone on water rides.

Miyabi-
06-06-2005, 05:58 PM
I don't know if I'd go all the way to Cedar Point...I'm actually kinda anti-Cedar Point since every time I go there I end up miserable in some form or another.....(1st time: Windburnt, 2nd time: rained , 3rd time: all of the above and a fight with a friend) and I'm not much of a big rides kind of person so I usually end up being bored.

So...yeah...no Cedar Point for me. >_<