PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Cosplay - Captains And Co-captains

sasuke88
05-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Hi there

I know there is already a thread for BLEACH COSPLAY

but this one is just for a group dedicated to Captains and Co-captains

I know a lot of people will be cosplaying as the main characters ie Ichigom, Sadao, the guy with the bow, and the girl with the weird faries
lol

so ya

if anyone is interested in joining a group for captains and co-captains

that would be great

below is a list of the captains

1st: Yamamoto Genryuusai
2nd: Soi Fong
3rd: Ichimaru Gin
4th: Unohana Retsu
5th: Aizen Sousuke
6th: Kuchiki Byakuya
7th: Komamura Sajin
8th: Kyouraku Shunsui
9th: Tousen Kaname
10th: Hitsugaya Toushirou- ( I'll be cosplaying as him for CNA)
11th: Zaraki Kenpachi
12th: Kurotshuchi Mayuri
13th: Ukitate Jyuushiro

(doubt anyone will cosplay as the 1st division or the 12th division )
but you never know

and below is the co-captains

2nd: Oomaeda Marechiyo
3rd: Kira Izuru
4th: Unkown---- unnamed but is featured in episode 30 in the credits when they show the 4th division

5th: Hinamori Momo
6th: Abarai Renji
7th: Iba Tetsuzaemon
8th: Ise Nanao
9th: Hisagi Shuuhei
10th: Matsumoto Rangiku
11th: Kusajika Yachiru
12th: Kurotshuchi Nemu
13th: Shiba Kaien- (Ganju's brother)

but ya if anyone is interested please give a shout

hikarilight
05-13-2005, 07:38 PM
kels and I are planning to do a Captain/Vice-Captain cosplay as well ^^ We were talking about it at Pacific at the end of April. Like you, I'm going to go as Hitsugaya and she is Matsumoto ^^;;

I might still bring my prisoner Rukia for another day, but for the Bleach shoot, I would also like to see Captains and Vice-Captains along with the rescue team X3

Kohana
05-20-2005, 11:24 AM
I was thinking about cosplaying as Gin or Yoruich.... but I dont know for sure... I'll know for sure after AN

hikarilight
05-20-2005, 05:03 PM
I was thinking about cosplaying as Gin or Yoruich.... but I dont know for sure... I'll know for sure after AN

Wee~ Glad to know more Bleachers are coming up :D It would be cool if you were Yoruichi but Gin is cool too~

kels
05-21-2005, 11:40 AM
*needs a gin to tease~~*

Kohana
05-21-2005, 11:55 AM
LOL... yes. yes you do.... well I'm going to do Yoruichi for sure... b/c there aren't many black anime characters that are cool! ... but I just make Gin too.... b/c he's too cool... and a friend of mine may do Soi Fong to go with my Yoruichi.

Kikoro
05-23-2005, 01:15 PM
Yup, ill probably go as Soi Fon to match Kohana's Yoruichi. but nothing is definite right now.

kels
05-23-2005, 01:54 PM
if boobs werent a problem.. id so soifong too T_T

hikarilight
05-23-2005, 05:59 PM
Along with Hitsugaya and possibly Rukia, I'm also bringing my Hinamori accessories since there will be another Hitsugaya present~ I just love them too much to pass to take pics as well as cg some photos of myself as both together X3

Konoha + Kikoro: Glad to hear there's hopefully going to be a Yoruichi and Soi Fong duo <3

kels: *pats* There there, you can be Soi Fong too even if your boobs cause a problem *nods*

Katsuyuki_Shiro
05-23-2005, 07:50 PM
I'm going as Gin... ^_______^

hikarilight
05-23-2005, 08:01 PM
I'm going as Gin... ^_______^

*randomly acting like Hitsu* Gin.... *stares* T_________T (well, then again, you probably don't know since you're following the anime... but you'll know when CNA rolls along)

No more Ishida I take it? How's Hanatarou coming along *stares at sign* 75% eh?

Katsuyuki_Shiro
05-23-2005, 11:21 PM
*randomly acting like Hitsu* Gin.... *stares* T_________T (well, then again, you probably don't know since you're following the anime... but you'll know when CNA rolls along)

No more Ishida I take it? How's Hanatarou coming along *stares at sign* 75% eh?

Ishida is for another time.. <_<... Hanatarou is.. done!! XD the bag was made wrong though.. >_<.. I didn't know where the zipper was and just assumed until my friend showed it to me and I realized that I screwed up.. >_<" oh well... it still works.. <_<

hikarilight
05-24-2005, 06:14 PM
Ishida is for another time.. <_<... Hanatarou is.. done!! XD the bag was made wrong though.. >_<.. I didn't know where the zipper was and just assumed until my friend showed it to me and I realized that I screwed up.. >_<" oh well... it still works.. <_<

Awww... that's too bad... No more dorky Ishida... X(

I want to know, where does the zipper go and where did you put the zipper? So that I can be prepared for my bag when I make it~ I'll most likely put the zipper in the back even if it's wrong ^^;;

I can't wait to see Hanatarou~ I'll be stealing your bag so that I could take some pics XD Rukia is done too~ <3 <3

Katsuyuki_Shiro
05-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Awww... that's too bad... No more dorky Ishida... X(

I want to know, where does the zipper go and where did you put the zipper? So that I can be prepared for my bag when I make it~ I'll most likely put the zipper in the back even if it's wrong ^^;;

I can't wait to see Hanatarou~ I'll be stealing your bag so that I could take some pics XD Rukia is done too~ <3 <3

The zipper is supposed to go in the middle on the side facing the back of the person.. I put it on the side.. >_<

hikarilight
05-24-2005, 08:44 PM
The zipper is supposed to go in the middle on the side facing the back of the person.. I put it on the side.. >_<

Oohh... so it is the back XD It's alright, not like anyone will notice that much, since the zipper rarely shows anyway ^^

Keiokie
05-29-2005, 07:00 PM
I want to cosplay as either Gin, Urahara, or Aizen... But I have so many costumes in mind, I can't make up my mind for sure at the moment. :thumbsup:

sasuke88
05-30-2005, 11:07 AM
Aizen would be a great one to cosplay

kels
05-30-2005, 11:25 PM
nyaaa.. i get cosplay with hikarilight and katsuyuki~ *mahaha*.. itll be like anorth again~ cept for different characters, and on stage! *evil laff..*

hikarilight
05-31-2005, 03:39 PM
nyaaa.. i get cosplay with hikarilight and katsuyuki~ *mahaha*.. itll be like anorth again~ cept for different characters, and on stage! *evil laff..*

On stage.... T______T;;;

*points to signature* Ooh... you're going as Roy eh XD

Keiokie
05-31-2005, 06:07 PM
On stage.... T______T;;;

Dude. I SO missed you at AN AGAIN. >_>;;
I was Roy Mustang XD!! I looked at your gallery from AN, you make such a good Rukia XD!! So yah.. This year I wanna do either Aizen or Hisagi Shuuhei for CN. :thumbsup: Maybe then we can meet. Finally. XD!

kels
05-31-2005, 06:29 PM
On stage.... T______T;;;

hes going to be my plushie version ^_^
for the masq tho.. well see what happens~
i wonder if well have a kenpachi or the bucket dood.. lols

hikarilight
05-31-2005, 07:07 PM
Dude. I SO missed you at AN AGAIN. >_>;;
I was Roy Mustang XD!! I looked at your gallery from AN, you make such a good Rukia XD!! So yah.. This year I wanna do either Aizen or Hisagi Shuuhei for CN. :thumbsup: Maybe then we can meet. Finally. XD!

I guess we did miss each other again ^^;; I thought I saw you wondering around but I wasn't sure, so yea... maybe it was because there were a lot of military people around ==;;

Weee~ It would be cool to meet finally XD BLEACH RULES~ <3 <3

hikarilight
05-31-2005, 07:13 PM
hes going to be my plushie version ^_^
for the masq tho.. well see what happens~
i wonder if well have a kenpachi or the bucket dood.. lols

Whoa... Plushie version Roy will definitely be odd 0_0

It would be cool to have Kenpachi <3 Bucket dood will be odd to have XD

kels
05-31-2005, 09:24 PM
the first division captain too @_@

hikarilight
05-31-2005, 09:49 PM
the first division captain too @_@

I completely agree *nods*

sasuke88
05-31-2005, 10:14 PM
hey kels, do u remembe me, I was anbu neji

just wanted to say hi

and ya

uzumaki83 's gonna do Ganju
for CNA 2005

this will be great

kels
06-01-2005, 03:56 PM
hey kels, do u remembe me, I was anbu neji

just wanted to say hi

and ya

uzumaki83 's gonna do Ganju
for CNA 2005

this will be great

lols.. with your wig loss? .. *fabian?*

BLAHH .. bleach chp178~!!!!.. ok
this forum has gone way off topic~~

hikarilight
06-01-2005, 05:21 PM
lols.. with your wig loss? .. *fabian?*

BLAHH .. bleach chp178~!!!!.. ok
this forum has gone way off topic~~

At least we're still talking about Bleach and Captains/Vice-Captains? It looks like we have a variety of captains... though more would be nice to have~ <3 <3

Bubba T
06-01-2005, 09:05 PM
i'll most likely be doing chad again. Gotta fix up wig though -_-. i'm also considering doing shunsui but that's still a BIG maybe.

Keiokie
06-02-2005, 05:06 PM
I gotta admit, I ain't the best sewer. :thumbsup: If anyone can help me with the captains jacket, tips or whatever, I would appreciate it. XD! I have most of my material, I just need a couple patterns. *Is being Aizen, cause he's sexy* :thumbsup:

sasuke88
06-02-2005, 07:31 PM
just to let anyone know there is a girl on line who sells the haroi jackets at a somewhat reasonable price

the web site is www.cosaru.com

she does all the shinigami coats

and the kimonos and hakama's

just to let anyone know if there is anyone who is bad at making costumes but wants to cosplay

and ya kel' s it me

and ya you have to get a better orange wig
lmao

kels
06-02-2005, 07:58 PM
lol.. T_T.. leave my orange wig alone~~~.. but anyway.. i'll be posting it up soon.. but just ask MEEE if you want bleach costumes.. i became pro after making 5.. T_T;;

hikarilight
06-02-2005, 08:08 PM
lol.. T_T.. leave my orange wig alone~~~.. but anyway.. i'll be posting it up soon.. but just ask MEEE if you want bleach costumes.. i became pro after making 5.. T_T;;

Then I shall bug you when I need help to make the hakama *nods* The pleats is what i'm going to have problems with... because of lack of iron... well, more like misplaced it anyway... ==;; But I will definitely make them into pants XD

kels
06-03-2005, 01:24 AM
lols yesyes.. pants are good~ when i stop being so lazy ill fix mine.. puhahaha! isnt that hard.. just too lazy to change the stupid bobbin.. *yes that is VERY lazy* -___-;;

but hey guys!
ok .. i say that we have an ORGANIZED photoshoot this time around..
not like an.. where we got kicked out of the parking lot.. -________-
not exactly sure where we would beable to do a photoshoot and cna tho
since there isnt THAT much room.. but then again there is always the upstairs part that
connects .. the north and south buildings? or something..
but this time i think it would be really cool if we could just get alllll of the capitain and vice captains..
and YES that includes mr. bucket-head and kenpachi and the 2nd founder/president or whatever club invention thing it was.. ( i think you can tell i havent read bleach in a while~~~).. and of course!! the first division captain!!.. anyone want to be an old wrinkly man? lol..
whatever.. well just print out a huge pic of him and just pretend that hes there.. lol..
thing is.. what are the chances that anyone would want to go as them..?
also.. other ppl we were missing from an that i would like to seee~~
*puhahah..*
kai!!! and of course kenpachi and his little pink haired vice captain.. *really gone with names now*
i was kinda suprised that we didnt see the pink haired girl there.. *wonders*..
oh.. and if anyone is wanting to look like a retard.. that weird captain girl from 4th division with the weird hair braided in the front of her body who kinda looks like a guy and also of which i have not seen do anything useful yet.. @_@;;
ok i think im talking too much.. iono! you guys talk with kelly!! puahahhahahhahahahhahhhaa *rolls over and dies.. kill meeeE*

ok.. whatever.. but for now we know 100% that there will be a hitsugaya and rangiku~~

thats one set.. only 12 more to go.. -_______-

Keiokie
06-03-2005, 08:41 AM
Uh.. Making pleats really suck. I had a pattern to make them, but I'd rather just iron them in XD Pleats take up a lot of fabric >_> *opens wallet and moth flies out* But I need help making... everything XD Hopefully I can find a pattern. I have to make the black shirt, long sleeved white jacket, and the pants for Aizen...

Not to mention my sewing machine is crappy... =_=;;

Hikari, we must meet. You look exactly like Rukia XD! *glomps*

Hltokiri
06-03-2005, 11:25 AM
just to let anyone know there is a girl on line who sells the haroi jackets at a somewhat reasonable price

the web site is www.cosaru.com

she does all the shinigami coats

and the kimonos and hakama's

just to let anyone know if there is anyone who is bad at making costumes but wants to cosplay

and ya kel' s it me

and ya you have to get a better orange wig
lmao

i like that site...for cnanime i might go get aizens outfit so I don't have to take off my glasses lol, but after that I will make my own ^_^

kels
06-03-2005, 04:20 PM
100$.. is.. so much tho.. T_T
*wishes she had that much $*

hikarilight
06-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Uh.. Making pleats really suck. I had a pattern to make them, but I'd rather just iron them in XD Pleats take up a lot of fabric >_> *opens wallet and moth flies out* But I need help making... everything XD Hopefully I can find a pattern. I have to make the black shirt, long sleeved white jacket, and the pants for Aizen...

Not to mention my sewing machine is crappy... =_=;;

Hikari, we must meet. You look exactly like Rukia XD! *glomps*

Ahhh... we both have problems making costumes for the captains don't we XD Though I got experience from making Rukia, the top and jacket should be no problem at all ^^

Awww.... I look like Rukia :3 Yes, we will meet ^^ When I see you, I'll stand infront of you and go "IT'S YOU DAMMIT!!!" XD

hikarilight
06-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Yes!! I want an organized shoot too~ We can always go to the Skywalk? It's all white and might work with good pics? I want to take stairway shots will all the captains on one side and the vice captains on the other side of the rail :3

BLEACH CAPTAINS/VICE-CAPTAINS LIST
Ichimaru Gin = Katsuyuki_Shiro
Hitsugaya Toushirou = sasuke88, hikarilight
Aizen Sousuke = Keiokie, Hltokiri(?)
Matsumoto Rangiku = kels
Soi Fong = Kikoro
Shihouin Yoruichi = Kohana

Kohana
06-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Yes!! I want an organized shoot too~ We can always go to the Skywalk? It's all white and might work with good pics? I want to take stairway shots will all the captains on one side and the vice captains on the other side of the rail :3

Let's list who we have so far :D
Hitsugaya x2
Matsumoto
Gin
Aizen x2?
Yoruichi
Nemu

And I think that's about it?

You definitely trail on a lot don't you Kels ==;;

How about we add the cosplay.com name to the character being done so we know who is who.... Oh and there is a parkette near by the Convention Centre aswell as a places around the Skydome and CN Tower to take pics

hikarilight
06-03-2005, 06:25 PM
How about we add the cosplay.com name to the character being done so we know who is who.... Oh and there is a parkette near by the Convention Centre aswell as a places around the Skydome and CN Tower to take pics

Good idea, I'll go do that~ It would be nice if the person who started this thread could update the first post... ^^;;

I'll keep updating the list as more people join ^^

Hltokiri
06-03-2005, 08:17 PM
good idea to put that question mark in my name on the list cause I am not sure yet....but if I do go as aizen I will need a place and time to meet all ya guys for the photoshoot ^_^

edit: oh yea we also need a day...and I think i'm only gonna be there saturday >< I live in hamilton so no 3 days for me

kels
06-04-2005, 04:50 PM
nyaaaa.. ~~
at least right now well beable to have hitsugaya/rangiku shots..
gin/rangiku
soi fong/yoruichi
gin/hitsugaya <<needs a hinamori~~
puhahaha ><D

oh oh ! and gin/soi fong/yoruichi~~

hikarilight
06-04-2005, 05:16 PM
nyaaaa.. ~~
at least right now well beable to have hitsugaya/rangiku shots..
gin/rangiku
soi fong/yoruichi
gin/hitsugaya <<needs a hinamori~~
puhahaha ><D

oh oh ! and gin/soi fong/yoruichi~~

We also have Aizen/Soi Fong/Yoruichi XD

kels
06-04-2005, 05:19 PM
LOL.. oops.. thats what i meant.. T_T;;
i dont think they have one with gin.. do they? @_@;;;;;;

hikarilight
06-04-2005, 05:44 PM
LOL.. oops.. thats what i meant.. T_T;;
i dont think they have one with gin.. do they? @_@;;;;;;

Nope, I don't think so ^^;;

kels
06-05-2005, 06:50 AM
Nope, I don't think so ^^;;

oops ^_^;;

but anyway.. im pretty sure we wont have to worry about finding any ichigos~

Hltokiri
06-05-2005, 09:21 AM
oops ^_^;;

heh yea pretty sure there will be a decent amount of ichigo's so no worries XD

hikarilight
06-05-2005, 10:34 AM
oops ^_^;;

That's true *nods* But then again, it's funny how whenever there's a million Naruto cosplayers, there was never any Naruto himself :T

drohung
06-05-2005, 12:20 PM
i'll be Renji at Metrocon 2005
(will post photos on this site afterwards) ;)

hikarilight
06-05-2005, 01:33 PM
i'll be Renji at Metrocon 2005
(will post photos on this site afterwards) ;)

Does that mean we can suspect you coming to CNA as Renji *ish confused*

Hltokiri
06-05-2005, 06:28 PM
That's true *nods* But then again, it's funny how whenever there's a million Naruto cosplayers, there was never any Naruto himself :T

whoa yea you're right, all i saw in a-n this year was gaara, temari and everyone else but naruto =/ and probably in CNAnime it will all be captains instead of ichigo's lol

hikarilight
06-05-2005, 06:47 PM
whoa yea you're right, all i saw in a-n this year was gaara, temari and everyone else but naruto =/ and probably in CNAnime it will all be captains instead of ichigo's lol

Hopefully it won't turn out like that... At AN, there was quite the number of Ichigos there ^^;;

kels
06-06-2005, 11:04 AM
who knows.. but oh oh oh .. kels = might be going as con for one of the days~ .. if anything, probably on the sunday~~
but thats since im prioritizing rangiku for the sat~
*clings onto hikarilight and katsuyuki*

Hltokiri
06-06-2005, 03:07 PM
do we have a day yet? and time....dunno if the place has been decided, or is it at the skywalk or somethin (the photoshoot of course) and also where everyone will meet

hikarilight
06-06-2005, 04:24 PM
do we have a day yet? and time....dunno if the place has been decided, or is it at the skywalk or somethin (the photoshoot of course) and also where everyone will meet

I was thinking Saturday because that's when I'm going to wear Hitsugaya. As for time, hmm.. probably sometime in the afternoon and I guess we'll meet then move to another place because I doubt that the MTCC will have enough room, considering last year it was crowded like there was no tomorrow 0_0

I guess we'll have a vote. When are you wearing your Bleach?

Cicatriz
06-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Wee~ Just popping in, infact, I'm not even going to CNAnime, but I just saw this thread and decided to check it out. Anyways, the 4th Division Vice has been named ;_;, well, in the manga at least. Her name is Isane...something. XD; I can't remember the rest of her name, but I at least know either her first or last name is Isane.

hikarilight
06-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Wee~ Just popping in, infact, I'm not even going to CNAnime, but I just saw this thread and decided to check it out. Anyways, the 4th Division Vice has been named ;_;, well, in the manga at least. Her name is Isane...something. XD; I can't remember the rest of her name, but I at least know either her first or last name is Isane.

Yup, she has been named for a while now, Kotetsu Isane, that should be the order ^^;;

Hltokiri
06-06-2005, 09:45 PM
I was thinking Saturday because that's when I'm going to wear Hitsugaya. As for time, hmm.. probably sometime in the afternoon and I guess we'll meet then move to another place because I doubt that the MTCC will have enough room, considering last year it was crowded like there was no tomorrow 0_0

I guess we'll have a vote. When are you wearing your Bleach?

sounds good since I am only going for one day and that is the saturday, afternoon? alrighty, and i guess we'll all be meeting at the skywalk or somethin? then move somewhere else =/ and also i guess i'll give one of ya my cell number so u can call me to meet

hikarilight
06-06-2005, 09:54 PM
sounds good since I am only going for one day and that is the saturday, afternoon? alrighty, and i guess we'll all be meeting at the skywalk or somethin? then move somewhere else =/ and also i guess i'll give one of ya my cell number so u can call me to meet

I think it would be easier to meet in the MTCC itself then move where ever we want from there?

Hltokiri
06-06-2005, 10:54 PM
alright i guess it's all planned...now everyone who is going as captains and co-captains you know where to meet now and what time and day(and i'll post a pic of me soon so y'all know what i look like and who to look for in cnanime lol)

almost forgot I will need help on making the slippers that the captains wear? any pics i can use? sry for the help question but i completely forgot about their slippers

kels
06-06-2005, 11:16 PM
I think it would be easier to meet in the MTCC itself then move where ever we want from there?

i agree.. other than..
saturday!! it MUST BE SATURDAY!!
*pokes hikarilight.. masq! masq! masQ!*

iono... i saw jun today and he said that supposedly the two pokegirl cosplayers at mtac did the same dance that we want to.. cept they did the whole thing..
AHh.. so rite now iono if it would be weird or not~
o. well also be having a ganjyuu~..
but aHHH.. do we need a new idea then? humms.. *wonders if anyone will notice.. other than those reading this thread and who went to mtac and are going to cna.. @_@;;*

but back to by point.. saturday is bleach day! yayayayay.~~
and about the photoshoot.. i think afternoon is okay~
just not too late tho.. im guessing.. maybe 1-2ish?
what do you guys think?

hikarilight
06-07-2005, 04:19 PM
i agree.. other than..
saturday!! it MUST BE SATURDAY!!
*pokes hikarilight.. masq! masq! masQ!*

iono... i saw jun today and he said that supposedly the two pokegirl cosplayers at mtac did the same dance that we want to.. cept they did the whole thing..
but aHHH.. do we need a new idea then? humms.. *wonders if anyone will notice.. other than those reading this thread and who went to mtac and are going to cna.. @_@;;*

but back to by point.. saturday is bleach day! yayayayay.~~
and about the photoshoot.. i think afternoon is okay~
just not too late tho.. im guessing.. maybe 1-2ish?
what do you guys think?

Really? It doesn't matter because we'll kick their asses when we perform it XD Ours will be different as well, so it's all good~ If they complain, they can talk to my big sword *0* And yes... I completely forgot the name... And yes... I'll be making the sword and I already have an idea of how to do it...

Yup, 1-2 is a good time for photoshoot. Whenever I'm not in the picture, I'll help with the photo-taking and pose suggestions ^^ I would like to take poses from the anime/manga... Hinamori~ Where are you~ *ish sad*

Keiokie
06-07-2005, 05:30 PM
I've only been to CN Anime once.. And that was last year XD!! *Has no idea where everything is* So if you see Aizen wandering around like a lost puppy, punch 'em in the face, and drag them to the shoot XD!!

I would like to see another Gin there.. *Tackleglomp* Maybe I can con them into doing some sort of... "erotic pose" with me XD!! *Loves GinxAiz* :thumbsup:

And a masq? ... May I be in it? XD *Prances*

hikarilight
06-07-2005, 05:50 PM
I've only been to CN Anime once.. And that was last year XD!! *Has no idea where everything is* So if you see Aizen wandering around like a lost puppy, punch 'em in the face, and drag them to the shoot XD!!

I would like to see another Gin there.. *Tackleglomp* Maybe I can con them into doing some sort of... "erotic pose" with me XD!! *Loves GinxAiz* :thumbsup:

And a masq? ... May I be in it? XD *Prances*

Don't worry about it, we'll decide a meeting place closer to CNA ^^ It will most likely be in the front anyway, so no problem? Plus if you still don't know where it is, look for lots of black and white or look for me, I mean I'll have a white head, not hard to find.. plus a damn long sword...

There will probably be more than one Gin, but you can always bother the one we already have, though he doesn't like yaoi, it will still be funny since he has to be smiling all the time anyway XD

As for masq, you should be able to join but ask kels just in case, she's the one that dragged me into it sort of...

Bubba T
06-07-2005, 07:23 PM
Is the masquerade only going to involve the captains or are the regular characters also going to be included?

Hltokiri
06-07-2005, 08:50 PM
so uh hikari which part of the MTCC are we meeting up....north, south? since I well, haven't been to CNAnime yet so I dunno which building the con is going to take place

I feel so bad that I'm buying my cosplay so I can't join ya in the masq ^_^;
hopefully for Anime North 2006 I can join in

hikarilight
06-07-2005, 09:01 PM
so uh hikari which part of the MTCC are we meeting up....north, south? since I well, haven't been to CNAnime yet so I dunno which building the con is going to take place

CNA takes place in the North Building, so we'll be meeting somewhere on the main floor of that building. Probabaly near the entrance, where you can see the street. More info will be added later ^^

Hltokiri
06-07-2005, 09:06 PM
alright sounds good...now to tell my friend where to drop us off, and to look for a bunch of captains and co-captains and main chars when I get there.

Sciel
06-08-2005, 08:50 AM
Hiya all. Just wanted to put in my two cents.
You don't have to worry about not having an Ichigo. My friends and I are going as Bleachers once again. We were the group with the other bankai ichigo (Kels, do you remember?)
We're most likely going to be the same characters again. That includes:
Bankai Ichigo
Soi Fong
Yoruichi
Rukia
Hinamori
Nanao (??)
and a Yachiru (still undecided..)

Hltokiri
06-08-2005, 02:27 PM
awesome we have more ichigo's yay ^^

i hope we have a big group for the saturday ^_^

kels
06-08-2005, 02:31 PM
kk~~ our masq is basically composed of random bleach chars right now..
pretty much confirmed ones are:

~*KON!*~
hitsugaya <3
gin
ganju

i dont really mind whos in it.. as long as theyre willing to do the.. *coughDANCEcough..*
and also.. one condition.. as long as there are no multiples of the same char.. @_@..
but then again you can just take off your captains vest *if you have one* or just change the hair style and tada!!
youll become a normal shinigami.. haha~
just pm me or add me to msn if you wanna know more about it ^_^;

and btw.. ahhh!! yachiru!!!!!!
lols.. *runs around searching for a kenpachi @_@*
i think this thread kind of became a bleach one.. in general.. but o well!!
anyway..

Bankai Ichigo - *Sciel*
Yoruichi - *Sciel*
Rukia - *Sciel*
Sado *chad* - Bubba_T

iono.. i wanna figure who well have for the "organised" shoot.. ^_^;
names in bold are ones we *NEED*!!!!:

2nd: Soi Fong - *Sciel*
3rd: Ichimaru Gin - Katsuyuki Shiro
5th: Aizen Sousuke - Hltokiri, Keiokie
10th: Hitsugaya Toushirou - hikarilight

4th: Isane Kotetsu
5th: Hinamori Momo - *Sciel*
8th: Ise Nanao? - *Sciel*
10th: Matsumoto Rangiku - kels
11th: Kusajika Yachiru? - *Sciel*
13th: Shiba Kaien

okaaayyy.. weve got .. LOTS of blanks.. @_@;;;;

*pokes sasuke88:.. update the first post XD*
guys.. kelly really really REALLYY wants to see a kira, shuuhei, kenpachi and bucket head T_T

hikarilight
06-08-2005, 04:35 PM
kk~~ our masq is basically composed of random bleach chars right now..
pretty much confirmed ones are:

~*KON!*~
hitsugaya <3
gin
ganju

i dont really mind whos in it.. as long as theyre willing to do the.. *coughDANCEcough..*
and also.. one condition.. as long as there are no multiples of the same char.. @_@..
but then again you can just take off your captains vest *if you have one* or just change the hair style and tada!!
youll become a normal shinigami.. haha~
just pm me or add me to msn if you wanna know more about it ^_^;

and btw.. ahhh!! yachiru!!!!!!
lols.. *runs around searching for a kenpachi @_@*
i think this thread kind of became a bleach one.. in general.. but o well!!
anyway..

Bankai Ichigo - *Sciel*
Yoruichi - *Sciel*
Rukia - *Sciel*
Sado *chad* - Bubba_T

iono.. i wanna figure who well have for the "organised" shoot.. ^_^;
names in bold are ones we *NEED*!!!!:

2nd: Soi Fong - *Sciel*
3rd: Ichimaru Gin - Katsuyuki Shiro
5th: Aizen Sousuke - Hltokiri, Keiokie
10th: Hitsugaya Toushirou - hikarilight

5th: Hinamori Momo - *Sciel*
8th: Ise Nanao? - *Sciel*
10th: Matsumoto Rangiku - kels
11th: Kusajika Yachiru? - *Sciel*
13th: Shiba Kaien

okaaayyy.. weve got .. LOTS of blanks.. @_@;;;;

*pokes sasuke88:.. update the first post XD*
guys.. kelly really really REALLYY wants to see a kira, shuuhei, kenpachi and bucket head T_T

Having all the captains and vice-captains would be nice~ Though I doubt it since probably most of the cosplayers follow the anime :( They need to read the manga!!! *grumbles* But then again, a lot might happen in 2-3 months ^^

Keiokie
06-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Having all the captains and vice-captains would be nice~ Though I doubt it since probably most of the cosplayers follow the anime :( They need to read the manga!!! *grumbles* But then again, a lot might happen in 2-3 months ^^

Yeah.. A lot might happen, and some people might drop out. I've a group that totally dropped out, and I was the only one left at the last minute XD!! A friend at school told me a whole lot of people she knew were doing a large Bleach group. (Literally, like... 10-15 people) I bet there will be a handful of people we need. I'll try and contact them to tell them where the shoot is.

It would be awesome to have all the captains and vice-captains. But that IS 26 people. XD! A lot of doods.

AH. TWO MONTHS!? Out of luck, I have all the material I need from a couple of costumes I dropped a while ago (Lucky me XD!!) So after I buy a new sewing machine, I'll start. Wish me luck. >_>;;;

hikarilight
06-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Yeah.. A lot might happen, and some people might drop out. I've a group that totally dropped out, and I was the only one left at the last minute XD!! A friend at school told me a whole lot of people she knew were doing a large Bleach group. (Literally, like... 10-15 people) I bet there will be a handful of people we need. I'll try and contact them to tell them where the shoot is.

It would be awesome to have all the captains and vice-captains. But that IS 26 people. XD! A lot of doods.

AH. TWO MONTHS!? Out of luck, I have all the material I need from a couple of costumes I dropped a while ago (Lucky me XD!!) So after I buy a new sewing machine, I'll start. Wish me luck. >_>;;;

That's true.. though, hopefully, no one will drop ^^ I know that I've been wanting for some time to make a shinigami outfit and well, a captain's version is cooler just because of the jacket and I <3 Hitsu, so I doubt I'll drop XD

A huge Bleach group would be so cool~ Hopefully we get more variety and more Caps/V-Caps~ <3 <3 Yes, 26 people will be a lot but people can dream right *0*

I want to start right away but can't... need to actually buy the fabric first... Hopefully I'll have enough money to buy that and another two costumes I plan on wearing first.... (I really doubt it but it would be cool...) Most of my money will probably go down the drain when I buy the wig... *sighs*

Hltokiri
06-08-2005, 09:35 PM
yes huge bleach group is needed to make this photoshoot great ^^

gather up all the bleach cosplayers and tell em where to meet and have the biggest bleach group photoshoot in CNA XD

I really hope I don't drop out or I will feel really bad for missing cosplaying twice ><

Uzumaki83
06-08-2005, 11:08 PM

Hey this is Jun, aka Naruto.
I'll be going as Ganju (preys to have the costume done on time!)

You know how we can make our dance different? Maybe IF anyone is Ikkaku (Q-Ball!), then he can do the dance with us, him being in the center. Then when our dance is over he can execute his Lucky dance *accapella solo* and make the audience laugh.
Or We can have an Ichigo randomly walking across the stage and me getting into a fight for interrupting it or something...
Any other ideas?

Kohana
06-09-2005, 08:24 PM
wheeee! I got my friend to cosplay with me as Yoruichi.... So I think she plans to do the one with the orange jacket... so I'll probably do other oufit... the one that looks like Soi Fong's..

Hltokiri
06-09-2005, 09:34 PM
awesome....more ppl have confirmed ^_^...and looks like i'm not dropping out, I have to make it to CNAnime or i'm screwed T_T

Sciel
06-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Does anyone know what colour is the hilt on Soi Fong's sword? I'm having a hard time finding a clear picture of it.

Someone mentions that they needed shinigami sandals. I just got flip flops for those. The ones that have a wooden or bamboo base and black straps. You can get those from $2 to $5 a pair. That's what my group used.

kels
06-13-2005, 03:36 PM
*is planning on actually making the weird tweedish shinigami sandals for mee and hikarilight~*

btw.. were probaly going to just stick to the original dance.. ^_^;;

Hltokiri
06-13-2005, 08:32 PM
*is planning on actually making the weird tweedish shinigami sandals for mee and hikarilight~*

btw.. were probaly going to just stick to the original dance.. ^_^;;

nice i'll make sure to watch your dance kels and hikari and anyone else who is joining XD (better make sure i buy the anime pass)

Sciel
06-14-2005, 11:31 AM
One of my friend is planning to coslay as Tousen Kaname. That's one more captain down. ^o^

sasuke88
06-14-2005, 12:42 PM
why don't we make a list of all the captains/ co-captains were going to have

sasuke88
06-14-2005, 12:42 PM
I just realized that the con's gonna be in august, and were all gonna wear black kimono's

its gonna kill us lol

sasuke88
06-14-2005, 12:54 PM
ha ha you already made a list
lol

sorry I have not been on this site in a while

as for the dance what is it???
are u guys trying to make a masquarade dance

just gonna let you guys on a hint, that its gonna be really difficult to organize it cause everyone is somewhat scattered ie eveyone does not know eveyone

same thing happend with crimson moons's anbu dance idea, we had ideas but could never get together and actually get anywork done

but ya

oh kel- what's with the poke

oh ya I"m gonna be Hitsugaya as well jsut like hikarilight, we'll be kage bunshin's

lol

Hltokiri
06-14-2005, 02:35 PM
whoa triple post lol....yea the black kimono is gonna be crazy O_o...especially when it is basically still summer and black is not a good colour in the summer lol and us captains will have an extra haori on top XD

we'll see what the temperature will be on that day and i hope to god it doesn't rain >.<

hikarilight
06-14-2005, 04:46 PM
why don't we make a list of all the captains/ co-captains were going to have

I posted a list way back and kels just posted one recently, so yea... they keep getting pushed back.. ==;;

Why not edit the first post *pokes sasuke88*

hikarilight
06-14-2005, 04:54 PM
One of my friend is planning to coslay as Tousen Kaname. That's one more captain down. ^o^

Wai~ More captains are great :3 If only your friend had a Shuuhei~

sasuke88
06-14-2005, 06:10 PM
I'll edit it soon tomorrow when I have time (so lazy)

so ya what this about the dance

I was just listening to the BLEACH OST it would be halarious if we danced to
track #3- Comical world

lol

and ya does any one know the name of the 4th division co-captain?? cause it was not on the www.bleach7.com

and one more question. how many scits can one person be a part of??
arey they only limited to one??
thanks

cauase I might have two groups ( ah the world of cosplay)

so ya talk to you all latter

kels
06-14-2005, 06:32 PM
mm.. iono.. originally i wanted to keep the ppl in our bleach group kinda small~
*wanted to stick to captains/vices +kon*~
and most of us were going to be getting together anywayy~~
because right now its me katsuyuki and hikarilight 100% for sure~
and were already meeting up for our spiralness~

but weve still got.. 2 months.. the dance isnt THAT hard to force upon people..~
*muha*

hikarilight
06-14-2005, 07:17 PM
and ya does any one know the name of the 4th division co-captain?? cause it was not on the www.bleach7.com

It's Isane Kotetsu ^^

Hltokiri
06-15-2005, 08:21 PM
Does anyone have any tip's for a captain jacket/haori . I'm trying to make one for an Ichimaru Gin cosplay, but I don't know where to start.

should have asked in one of the help forums or do a search but i would say just get a long white haori and modify it to look like one of the captains jackets

Katsuyuki_Shiro
06-15-2005, 09:25 PM
I'm dropping Gin... ~_~.. I don't think I want to run around in a shinigami costume late august.. -_-... He's being replaced by Fai from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles ^^;;

hikarilight
06-15-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm dropping Gin... ~_~.. I don't think I want to run around in a shinigami costume late august.. -_-... He's being replaced by Fai from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles ^^;;

Boo.. you suck >O< (Though Fye is cool, you still suck *nods*)

kels
06-16-2005, 06:40 AM

omg noooouu!!!!
you know you cant escape the masq tho. MAHAHAHA.. youre still going as hanatarou!@@ *doesnt care!!*

btw.. guys.. now rangiku needs a gin for the photoshoot T_T

Hltokiri
06-16-2005, 12:45 PM
aw boo i was lookin forward to a gin.....we lost a captain T_T....no more better drop out <<

hikarilight
06-16-2005, 04:09 PM
omg noooouu!!!!
you know you cant escape the masq tho. MAHAHAHA.. youre still going as hanatarou!@@ *doesnt care!!*

btw.. guys.. now rangiku needs a gin for the photoshoot T_T

Yes, he'll join us as Hanatarou for no apparent reason XD There will probably be tons of Gins running around and if not, someone will probably choose him over the summer *nods*

Hltokiri
06-16-2005, 09:43 PM
if you see a captain nab him/her and find some random bleach cosplayers and shove em in the group photo lol =P

sasuke88
06-17-2005, 09:34 AM
I though to the best ending for a skit or the dance

but we'll need to find the (SPIRTS ARE ALWAYS WITH you guy) - forget his name

I don't really want to give it away, but it should be bring up some ideas.

if you want to know more PM me or what ever

by the way I'll edit the 1st post to get a bigger list

sasuke88
06-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Alright here's the list, please tell me if I missed anyone I'll fix it

2nd: Soi Fong (scielís group)
3rd: Ichimaru Gin
5th: Aizen Sousuke (Hitokiri)
10th: Hitsugaya Toushirou- (sasuke88) and (Hikarilight)

1st: The guy from the ending of episode 36
5th: Hinamori Momo (scielís group)
8th: Ise Nanao (scielís group)
10th: Matsumoto Rangiku- (Kel)
13th : Kuchiki Ryukia ( sciels group)

others
Ganju- (uzamaki83 Ė Jun)
Bankai Ichigo- (scielís group)
Yoruichi- (konaha, and sciels group)
Sado chat- Bubba T

the main problem with people is the heat, and wearing all black,
and ya what type of sandals should I get,
I have those japanese toe socks, but not sure if should wear getas

but I guess I have to stay short so no
lol
:jjacks:

kels
06-17-2005, 11:43 PM
wow.. were so lacking in people..

Hltokiri
06-18-2005, 02:38 PM
wow.. were so lacking in people..

well like i said we can just nab some random bleach cosplayers from the convention if we see any and that might make our group a little bigger? =/

kels
06-18-2005, 06:20 PM
^_^;.. lets hope to find more~

sasuke88
06-18-2005, 07:28 PM
as well hope people who have joined stay in the group

there are always a few that just never actually come or back out at the last min

but I'm confident that there will be enough Bleach cosplayers for a good photo shoot

as for the masquarede

kel what the dance I idea, I talked to jun he said something about a Korean songs

so ay

give me the heads up

shy_hinata
06-21-2005, 10:36 PM
Hello!

I alreayd posted this in the other Bleach cosplayers thread, but I thought I'd just put it in this captains/vice-captains thread too.

I'm planning to go as Soi Fong, so hopefully I'll see you guys there. I'll only be showing up on the Saturday though

Hinata-chan ^_^

hikarilight
06-22-2005, 10:30 AM
Hello!

I alreayd posted this in the other Bleach cosplayers thread, but I thought I'd just put it in this captains/vice-captains thread too.

I'm planning to go as Soi Fong, so hopefully I'll see you guys there. I'll only be showing up on the Saturday though

Hinata-chan ^_^

Great to hear you're joining us as a Captain~ <3 <3

Hltokiri
06-22-2005, 12:51 PM
Hello!

Hinata-chan ^_^

yay i like soi fong....and good thing you're goin on a saturday cause thats when we'll be doing the photoshoot ^^

sasuke88
06-30-2005, 10:49 AM
great, were gonna have the Cat girl too
so

you two can have a good photo shoot

lol

Kohana
06-30-2005, 10:05 PM
yes we will... *skips around*... how is the progress on the skit.... I'm just wondering....

sasuke88
07-01-2005, 01:25 PM
I would also like to know what is going on with the skit ( If I"m in it )lol

kels
07-14-2005, 01:50 AM
kels = no longer bleaching it at cna~.. too many bleach cosplays, and something else came up that i reallyreally REALLLYYY want to do... its like.. omg.. *thinks about it*.. kyaaa~!!! ^_^;.. sorry guys

kels
07-14-2005, 01:51 AM
oh.. also we killed the skit~.. im still entering the masq with other ppl, but not fully as bleach chars.. were just going to go up and just have some fun~.. that is, if we actually get out entry in ^_^;

Seed-chan
07-14-2005, 05:56 PM
kels = no longer bleaching it at cna~.. too many bleach cosplays, and something else came up that i reallyreally REALLLYYY want to do... its like.. omg.. *thinks about it*.. kyaaa~!!! ^_^;.. sorry guys
Like OMG... wow, GinToki's hotter than I thought he was XD;;

When Kels drops out, I walk in apparently. XD I'm doing a captain.... sort... of... It's a secret! It's a gag costume secret! Harharhar~! *dies*

EDIT: Back to the first comment, woah, Hijikata's pretty good looking too. Kels~ I think I reconsider checking out Gintama XD;;

Hltokiri
07-14-2005, 09:20 PM
aww no more captain for kels.....more bleach cosplayers = big bleach group for the photoshoot ^^ which is what i want and possiblly everyone else here lol

aw cmon seed chan u gonna reveal it b4 the con or what? <_<

kels
07-15-2005, 12:42 PM
aww no more captain for kels.....more bleach cosplayers = big bleach group for the photoshoot ^^ which is what i want and possiblly everyone else here lol

aw cmon seed chan u gonna reveal it b4 the con or what? <_<

nope... were not telling.. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok im crazy

Seed-chan
07-15-2005, 05:49 PM
aw cmon seed chan u gonna reveal it b4 the con or what? <_< Aharhar! Nope, not gonna reveal it, especially if I haven't started it XD;; Probably getting fabric for it tomorrow with kels and hikarilight, and then have to do some heavyduty sewing for about a month (damnit, so many costumes to work on.... and I've barely started my own ><; ). Let's just say... I'm stupid, and I like stupid gag costumes. It's not ghetto-gag, but it's... gag enough XD;; Sort of an "original style" for an existing character, but that's all I'll say =X (and that's saying a lot)

nope... were not telling.. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok im crazy You're crazy??? Well, I'm crazier! ...no wait, you were the one who said Mitsuomi. I take it back XD;;

hikarilight
07-15-2005, 07:04 PM
And along with kels and Seed, my plans have changed as well. What's a captain without their vice right? As for me, not sure if it matters if I say what I've changed into but I'll mention it when I get a chance to change my signature (my computer is gone for a fixing)

All I can say now is that it's a character that no one from this thread is cosplaying ^^

Hltokiri
07-15-2005, 09:11 PM
oh boy there seems to be some surprises waiting for us here <.< lol well see u at the con or if you reveal it here etc.

i like surprises XD

sakurasilver
07-19-2005, 03:42 PM
hey
for people doing soi fong... how do you do ur hair? or do u buy a wing

Keiokie
07-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Changed my mind on the Aizen. I don't want to be wearing those many layers of clothing.. In August.. And their black.

Instead (If no one minds >_>;;) I'd like to do a Hisagi Shuuhei cosplay. It's so much easier than the captains, and I can get it finished in time.

Hltokiri
07-20-2005, 01:20 PM
looks like i'm the only aizen now <<

Kohana
07-20-2005, 09:54 PM
Changed my mind on the Aizen. I don't want to be wearing those many layers of clothing.. In August.. And their black.

Instead (If no one minds >_>;;) I'd like to do a Hisagi Shuuhei cosplay. It's so much easier than the captains, and I can get it finished in time.

Is that the dude with the 69 under his eye??....I forget...so many captains and co-captains

Keiokie
07-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Is that the dude with the 69 under his eye??....I forget...so many captains and co-captains

Yep. That's him all right XD

Kohana
07-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Yep. That's him all right XD
Be prepared for me to follow you around saying "69!!!!" ^_~

Keiokie
07-21-2005, 09:54 PM
Be prepared for me to follow you around saying "69!!!!" ^_~

I can't wait~ XD!! I only know of one other Shuuhei who MIGHT be going.. That'd be cool the be the only one XD!! But very doubtful. There's going to be a ton of Bleach people.

I'm post a pic when I'm done my costume. =3

Hltokiri
07-22-2005, 03:18 AM
this photoshoot is still a go right? like the meeting place is still the same, time as well

anyway i hope it is <_<

Kohana
07-22-2005, 09:11 AM
ya its still going to happen.... just that some people have dropped out due to sudden cosplay inspirations etc...

Keiokie
07-22-2005, 10:00 AM
ya its still going to happen.... just that some people have dropped out due to sudden cosplay inspirations etc...

Um.. I've only been to CN once XD I have no idea where anything is. If you see me, drag me to the photoshoot =D

Kohana
07-22-2005, 10:13 AM
Okay I will, once we finalize a time and place to meet up. 69!!!!!!!!!! lolz just practicing....XD

kels
07-22-2005, 11:36 PM
shuuhei is sexy.. LOL.. but yes, if youre talking abot people with sudden "inspirations".. im guessing youre talking about me.. ? T_T

Kohana
07-23-2005, 06:28 PM
shuuhei is sexy.. LOL.. but yes, if youre talking abot people with sudden "inspirations".. im guessing youre talking about me.. ? T_T

I didnt mean it as a bad thing...lol... I was going to drop the whole Bleach idea too since my Soi Fong is doing FMA instead...but my Yoruichi is almost done so why not wear it?....but anyway cosplay is an art form so go with where ever your inspiration takes you..... sha la la la.....

Hltokiri
07-24-2005, 12:32 AM
so wait who's backing out again?

or like changing their costumes and such to a dif series

Kohana
07-24-2005, 09:53 AM
umm, well I dont know how many people for sure have changed their minds... but Kels said she was doing something else....and the person I was supposed to cosplay with me is doing FMA instead....so I dont know of any other change then that...but we dont have to worry there will be tons of Bleach cosplayers to fill in any missin' links...

scene_not_heard
07-24-2005, 11:32 PM
Hey, I just wanted to know if you can give an updated list of the Bleach Captains and Vice Captains who haven't been chosen yet. Me and my friend were gonna go as the 5th Squad, but if that's already taken, then I'm sure we can try to fill in any gaps you guys have! ^_^

jiyoon
07-25-2005, 01:24 PM
ummm... I'm going to show up to take pics~~~ but can I take some pics with you guys? I'm going as Ururu~~ with her bazooka... ^^; um~~ ya~~ but... I am excited to see everyone in their Bleach costumes!

Hltokiri
07-25-2005, 08:31 PM
we should just make the photoshoot place across the north building entrance... the grassy area there, dunno how big it is but if we can do the photoshoot there then it would be much easier for ppl to find it

sasuke88
07-25-2005, 09:31 PM
hey all sorry for not posting

so I need some help on my costume actually its gonna be my hair

I just recently cut it so I don't think it will be long enough, so I'm gonna need some pointers on types of wigs to use for my

Hitsugaya costume

any help would be great

so whats happening with the bleach photo shoot??

Kohana
07-25-2005, 09:54 PM
edit the 1st page so we know whats been taken so far ...and I believe the photoshoot is set for 1pm

sasuke88
07-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Alright here's the list so far

2nd: Soi Fong (scielís group), shy_hinata
3rd: Ichimaru Gin- Teshdor
10th: Hitsugaya Toushirou- (sasuke88)

8th: Ise Nanao (scielís group), as well as maybe (Tenten from vivarock)
9th: Hisagi Shuuhei - (Keiokie)

others
Ganju- (uzamaki83 Ė Jun)
Yoruichi- (and sciels group)
Sado chat- Bubba T
jiyoon- Ururu Tsumugiya

did I miss anyone?? :jjacks:

Hltokiri
07-26-2005, 01:27 PM
sasuke i'd like the photoshoot to be that grassy area across the north building entrance...if we can do that i'm sure it will be a good place for the photoshoot

jiyoon
07-26-2005, 03:37 PM
um... Fabian... I think I might go as Kusajishi Yachiru ^^;;... I don't know yet... > _< But it's a maybe for now...

Kohana
07-26-2005, 11:56 PM

BOOOOO! You missed me....thats "so dry"...lol....

Hltokiri
07-27-2005, 01:31 AM
lol he did too....he'll get around to it, dunno how he missed ur name though =P

sasuke i still need confirmation on the park across the north building entrance....since u started the whole bleach photoshoot thing i would want confirmation from ya

sasuke88
07-27-2005, 10:53 AM
um... Fabian... I think I might go as Kusajishi Yachiru ^^;;... I don't know yet... > _< But it's a maybe for now...

sorry I must of just missed it

sasuke88
07-27-2005, 10:54 AM
BOOOOO! You missed me....thats "so dry"...lol....

sorry too

lol :sulk:

Kohana
07-28-2005, 10:01 AM
sorry too

lol :sulk:

It's okay dude... umm so we are still going to have the phootshoot @ 1pm and its @ the park across the north building entrance?....if so perhaps we should meet in a common place then move on to the park for those that are directionally challenged ^_^....

jiyoon
07-28-2005, 10:25 AM
It'd be good if we could meet up in the lobby first... say... not too far away from the registration desk around 1? Then we could all make the trek outdoors to the park.

Oh yeah... Kusajishi Yachiru is a definite now, Fabian. ^^

sasuke88
07-28-2005, 10:33 AM
sounds good

Hltokiri
07-29-2005, 01:45 AM
ok sounds good then.....entrance near the registration desk....i'm gonna have to find it myself to get a seat in the masquerade <_<

sasuke88
07-30-2005, 08:25 AM
are we still doing the masquarade??

jiyoon
07-31-2005, 11:31 AM
errrrr.... masq? Can I just watch? ^^;

Hltokiri
07-31-2005, 01:16 PM
yea you can just watch...that's what i'm doing

he's just asking hikari i think since they were gonna be doing the masq

Kohana
07-31-2005, 04:05 PM
I dont plan to be in the masq....if there is a planned idea and you need a stand in for it I'll help but other then that no...

sasuke88
08-07-2005, 01:07 PM
lol

guess I be watching it or doing something with Sherman

Kohana
08-07-2005, 01:34 PM
good luck with that...you'll most definitely have your own cheering section

Nadeshiko
08-07-2005, 09:02 PM
edit
this is actually hildechan. sorry, I don't know what's up with this weird logging. I WAS logged in just a little while ago >_>

Eveil
08-07-2005, 09:06 PM
this thread was long..

but yea, it's kinda surprising a lot of people here don't know Bleach names. just google them.
there is no "Sado chat", it's "Sado Yasutora" OR "Chad Yasutora".

this is my first time to canada, so I don't know if I want to do any gatherings but I am bringing Quincy Ishida & a different version of him.
though I wish I had some more time to work on Kaien :/

Kohana
08-07-2005, 10:12 PM
but yea, it's kinda surprising a lot of people here don't know Bleach names. just google them.
there is no "Sado chat", it's "Sado Yasutora" OR "Chad Yasutora".

It's not a question of knowing the names of the Bleach characters...its more like overzealous typing which leads to type-o's :P

jiyoon
08-08-2005, 02:10 PM
T_T I have problems making hakama. or anything related to sewing.

T____________T Anyone know how to sew hakama? I have this instruction thing, but it's so confusing T_T

But yes. I've got my Yachiru wig! > O< I'm so happy~~

Hltokiri
08-08-2005, 08:43 PM
if you run out of time u can always run out and buy a black hakama from a martial arts store, haven't tried sewing one yet but i'm sure it's very hard and confusing

jiyoon
08-08-2005, 11:05 PM
*sigh* I just finished sewing one... and it looks so... fugly T_T but oh well. not enough time. Too lazy and too poor to buy anymore fabric. ^^;

sasuke88
08-09-2005, 10:41 AM
I just bought a pair of hakamas, its hard to sew right, cause of all the pleates

Ferrari
08-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Hey guys, Im *hopeing* to be coming as Hisagi Shuuhei.. but the whole outfit and making it is freaking me out.. Ive not a single clue on how to start it.. so ya, if I do end up coming count me in.

jiyoon
08-10-2005, 11:22 AM
sasuke88- I might go as momo as well as yachiru. not sure yet -0-;

white-cross
08-10-2005, 11:40 PM
yo! if i can go to cna (here's hoping i can) i plan to wear my nanao ise (8th division vice captain) as a costume. i dunno if i should do the petals or the book agian tho. If you guys were at an, i was the nanao that had the book XD. anyways i hope i can go to cna.

jiyoon
08-10-2005, 11:43 PM
Tenten-sannnnnnn... sasuke88 was asking if we wanted to go clubbing fri. night of CN.

I'm seriously not having fun with Yachiru. No sense of direction in sewing T________T.

*EDIT* Sasuke88: Hey Fabian, is it possible for you to edit the first post so we know the most up to date list? (Only if it changed though...) Thanks!

white-cross
08-11-2005, 12:19 AM
Tenten-sannnnnnn... sasuke88 was asking if we wanted to go clubbing fri. night of CN.

That I am not sure about since my parents aren't even sure they want me to go...i would go tho... my only problem is...how the heck will i get home *thinks*

*pats hinata-san* dont worry, teh bleach costumes are a pain...namingly the pants...*glares at her pants* the tops are easy tho...if u know how to make proper tops.. you can do it tho i know you can ^-^

(edit)sasuke88: are you still doing ur post time skip neji? i'm planning on making post time skip tenten for either cna (if i finish her scroll) or for AN next yr since i like the bomb ^-^;; and if there is someone already doing Nanao, i can try doing Hanatarou..i need to figure out how to do that bag now...

sasuke88
08-11-2005, 12:38 PM
it has not changed at all except now white-cross will do nanao, or hanataruo

jiyoon
08-11-2005, 12:46 PM
That I am not sure about since my parents aren't even sure they want me to go...i would go tho... my only problem is...how the heck will i get home *thinks*

*pats hinata-san* dont worry, teh bleach costumes are a pain...namingly the pants...*glares at her pants* the tops are easy tho...if u know how to make proper tops.. you can do it tho i know you can ^-^

I might as well be gesturing at a random direction for the sewing machine to sew while yelling "kochi kochi!" -0-;

plus... I dun think we can get in for clubbing hahaha

white-cross
08-11-2005, 03:51 PM
I might as well be gesturing at a random direction for the sewing machine to sew while yelling "kochi kochi!" -0-;

plus... I dun think we can get in for clubbing hahaha

oks no clubbing ^-^...and at least you have a sewing machine....mine is somewhere in hel...burning...damn it for dieing on me before i even got to use it. oh well. back to making hanatarou's "drugs" and his bag XDDD. i found the bowl and the "sakura petals" too, just need to buy it ^-^

*edit* fabian, for the pills...i'm making them different colours just for the sake of fun (Black, red, blue and if i can find a marker, green) and hinata-san, i think i'll need help with nanao's hair -.-;;

jiyoon
08-11-2005, 05:10 PM
that's okie.

anyway.. finished hakama.. it's a bit... short.. -0-; Unless I add a strip of fabric at the top then cover it with the white ties XD. And it's ghetto fabulous.

So... meeting place planned... time planned. Wait. across street... that's...it's either north building or south building... wait a minute. I'm confused. But ok! I'll find my way there! ^-^

white-cross
08-11-2005, 08:40 PM
anyway.. finished hakama.. it's a bit... short.. -0-; Unless I add a strip of fabric at the top then cover it with the white ties XD. And it's ghetto fabulous.

So... meeting place planned... time planned. Wait. across street... that's...it's either north building or south building... wait a minute. I'm confused. But ok! I'll find my way there! ^-^

yay! you finished your hakama at least. i need to figure out how to make hanatarou's bag *ponders* and does anyone want me to bring that green knock out liquid and medicine (ie. gumballs for pills XD)?

yes...where are we meeting? i know for sure it's the south building near CBC but where are we meeting and what time for the 3 days?

jiyoon
08-11-2005, 09:31 PM
south building? But isn't the south building at the other end? Weren't we in the north building at last year's CNA? @_@

white-cross
08-11-2005, 10:41 PM
whoops my bad, we are north building...sorry ..btw, why dont we meet at under the double escalators again?

Hltokiri
08-13-2005, 10:13 PM
whoops my bad, we are north building...sorry ..btw, why dont we meet at under the double escalators again?

that sounds good....then after that we'll just head over across the street for the photoshoot, and if ppl miss it they can just head over across the street and possibly see us there too

Lemz
08-13-2005, 10:38 PM
I shall be the 11th co-captain, Yachiru Kusajishi. ;) Look for the bleach costume and the pink wig.... muahahaha

jiyoon
08-14-2005, 10:23 AM
yay!!! Another Yachiru ^-^ *huggles* I have a Kenpachi too1!!

white-cross
08-14-2005, 01:57 PM
that sounds good....then after that we'll just head over across the street for the photoshoot, and if ppl miss it they can just head over across the street and possibly see us there too

alright. we wont be hard to miss anyways....we'll be the crazy group in black in summer....we're so going to boil in our costumes...

sakurasilver
08-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Alright here's the list so far

2nd: Soi Fong (scielís group), shy_hinata
3rd: Ichimaru Gin- Teshdor
10th: Hitsugaya Toushirou- (sasuke88)

8th: Ise Nanao (scielís group), as well as maybe (Tenten from vivarock)
9th: Hisagi Shuuhei - (Keiokie)

others
Ganju- (uzamaki83 Ė Jun)
Yoruichi- (and sciels group)
Sado chat- Bubba T
jiyoon- Ururu Tsumugiya

i'm going as soi fong !!

white-cross
08-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Fabian do all of us a favour and update the first page...we got more characters and we dont even know if they are already take or not

sasuke88
08-19-2005, 11:59 PM
sorry
I've been really really busy,

shy_hinata
08-21-2005, 11:28 PM
oh man...I can't believe it's so close!! The plan is still for 1pm meeting, right?

And when I see you guys, don't kill me for not making 'for real' hakama pants! :( I didn't have enough material to do it...plus the pleats would've been a huge pain. :)

Hltokiri
08-22-2005, 02:01 PM
yea we are all still meeting at 1pm and you're not alone...i bought my hakama pants as well, i know how hard it is to do

shy_hinata
08-25-2005, 09:07 PM
ARGH!!!! After putting together my costume, it turns out that I can't even go to CNAnime anymore!!! *pouts*

Sorry...but I'm going to have to bail on the photo shoot.

*sobs*

Hltokiri
08-25-2005, 09:19 PM
ARGH!!!! After putting together my costume, it turns out that I can't even go to CNAnime anymore!!! *pouts*

Sorry...but I'm going to have to bail on the photo shoot.

*sobs*

nooo and you were goin as soi fong too T_T that sux

jiyoon
08-25-2005, 10:10 PM
well, sakurasilver is going as Soi Fong. At least we still have one then. ^^

sakurasilver
08-26-2005, 11:36 AM
sorry
I've been really really busy,
it's alright!!!
jiyoon.. what are you going as?

Silver

Hltokiri
08-27-2005, 12:36 AM
oh not good my hair didn't turn out brown..more black than brown...well expect a black haired aizen there on sat *sob*

Kohana
08-28-2005, 10:44 PM
the photoshoot was great guys!....I got to make fun of Byakuya...lol...great fun!...and I violated a sexy Shuuhei....lol ^_^

Ferrari
08-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Those were my man boobs you squeezed!!

Ya.. I kinda liked it too...

Kohana
08-28-2005, 10:56 PM
Those were my man boobs you squeezed!!

Ya.. I kinda liked it too...

LOL....As did I!!!! ^_^

Kikoro
08-28-2005, 11:12 PM
I was the one that took the picture of you violating that Shuuhei, i shall post the pic soon. ^^

LOL!!! Man boobs. :p

Hltokiri
08-29-2005, 12:55 AM
the photoshoot was great guys!....I got to make fun of Byakuya...lol...great fun!...and I violated a sexy Shuuhei....lol ^_^

wait when was this? i haven't seen it lol pls post pic XD

Kohana
08-29-2005, 12:00 PM
photo credit to Choatic Miracle.....this is a pic of me laughing @ little Byakuya...^_^
http://photobucket.com/albums/v232/ChaoticMiracle/CNAnime%202005/?action=view&current=P8270014.jpg

jiyoon
08-29-2005, 02:01 PM
hahaha~~ the violation of the man-boobs XD

Kohana: TEH PILLOWAGE!!! Adjust the pillows!!

Sakurasilver: I was supposed to go as Yachiru, but since the pink wig my friend was supposed to give me was left in Brampton, I went as Nanao with the flower petals ^^

bweeeeeee I want everyone's msn emails. (mine's celebria@hotmail.com *nod nod*) You guys were all awesome cosplayers. ^-^

I had fun tossing my petals. X3

I'll post my pics up later. Bye for now ^^

P.S. RANCHHHHHHH!

Hltokiri
08-29-2005, 09:31 PM
ok sure add me or i'll add you or somethin....i dunno if i saw you there jiyoon but i think i saw a nano with petals somewhere...prolly at the photoshoot

Kohana
08-29-2005, 11:46 PM
hahaha~~ the violation of the man-boobs XD

Kohana: TEH PILLOWAGE!!! Adjust the pillows!!

LOL...you can actually see the pillows in some of the pics...lol

Citylights
07-29-2006, 06:05 PM
is this for the CN anime expo 2006?
because i'm cosplaying as soi fong.. but i'm really new to cosplay so that might be a problem ^_^U

jiyoon
07-31-2006, 08:57 AM
is this for the CN anime expo 2006?
because i'm cosplaying as soi fong.. but i'm really new to cosplay so that might be a problem ^_^U

No, this thread is from last year.

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=75623 That's the correct thread!