PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Plans!

Tsukasa_1
05-14-2005, 04:48 PM
Whats everyone cosplay plan for NAF? ... I've been 'convienced' to be Tsukasa from .Hack//Sign this year, it shall be exciting since hopefully by then my costume will be fully done... actually i am hoping to have it done by AN XD

Seed-chan
05-14-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm planning to do this version of Misa (Death Note) from this image that Mekou showed me... even though I haven't read up to where she pops up (and since it got licensed, I can't get more of it yet until someone lends it to me). Yay orange fishnet!

hikarilight
05-14-2005, 06:09 PM
I plan to go as Touya from Shinshi Doumei Cross ^^

Mekou
05-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Yay Tsukasa! XP You better finish it....*shakes fist*

I have no idea what I'll wear to NAF. XD I'll decide after AN ^^

Kia
05-16-2005, 01:42 PM
I'll probably just drag along my AN Ayumi costume, and maybe bring out my Toronto Trek masq costume if I decide to enter the NAF masq. ^_^

heki-chan
05-21-2005, 10:37 PM
I haven't decided yet. but maybe Chii. :)

Lyulf
05-24-2005, 09:07 AM
O_O have to make it through next weekend first. Might have my wings done by then , V_V won't count on it yet though :(

kels
05-30-2005, 11:21 PM
not sure yet either~ maybe stellar (Gseeddestiny) if i find a wig~

heki-chan
05-31-2005, 02:37 AM
not sure yet either~ maybe stellar (Gseeddestiny) if i find a wig~

oOOoOO yayy!!! maybe i will do Lacus then :D :heart:

Straywind
05-31-2005, 11:17 AM

Good to know some GS Cosplayers might be there. I'm hoping to have my Yzak costume done for NAF. *crosses fingers*

IdiotToothbrush
05-31-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm hoping to cosplay Momiji (Fruits Basket) to NAF, mainly because I couldn't at AN.

Not totally sure yet if I'm going to go full out and do the New Years costume or if I'm going to do the outfit he first shows up in. Hm...

kels
06-01-2005, 03:58 PM

i cant wait to see your wig.. seeing as how you spent so much money on it.. T_T;

Katsuyuki_Shiro
06-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Ok ok.. I MAY go to NAF.. *looks at seed-chan and kels*.. ~_~... I should do Tachibana Asuka from s-CRY-ed since I was supposed to wear it at AN but never really had a good chance to... but if there are any other Bleach cosplayers I'll do my Hanatarou costume instead.. <_<

kels
06-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Ok ok.. I MAY go to NAF.. *looks at seed-chan and kels*.. ~_~... I should do Tachibana Asuka from s-CRY-ed since I was supposed to wear it at AN but never really had a good chance to... but if there are any other Bleach cosplayers I'll do my Hanatarou costume instead.. <_<

not may.. you mean you WILL go to naf!!! *threatening look~*
mm.. well see~~ ill talk to heki-chan and see if were going to gseed~~..
going to need to actually piece together my costume now~
if i dont do stellar tho.. im going to bleach~ so probably rangiku cuz im too lazy for wig.. @_@;;
*trys to hint to hikarilight...* ahem..
i think ill probably stick with stellar.. i dont feel like having boobs popping out.. -______-;

hikarilight
06-02-2005, 04:19 PM
if i dont do stellar tho.. im going to bleach~ so probably rangiku cuz im too lazy for wig.. @_@;;
*trys to hint to hikarilight...* ahem..

Umm... yes.... I wonder what you mean by that *coughcough* If I could do Hitsu, it would be great but I doubt it :T

Katsuyuki_Shiro
06-02-2005, 05:45 PM
actually.. I may have time to put together that Athrun costume that I was supposed to put together for AN... >_>.. still a maybe.. but I should be able to finish by NAF...

Kels: Is Ayumi coming too?

kels
06-02-2005, 08:07 PM
hikarilight: puhahaa.. i think im just crazy.. sigh..

katsuyuki: nope.. ayumis not comming.. supposedly shes only allowed 2 big cons/year and one small one.. which she already went to >>mtac~~

but yay~~~ it seems as tho we have lacus athrun(alex dino) yzak and stellar..
kindof a weird mix if you ask me tho~

Nite_Chan
06-09-2005, 08:29 AM
My friend wants me to be Wolfwood from Trigun... But i dunno if i'll have the money. what i really wanna be a Neko ^_^... well.. we'll see.. ^_^

TheWestWind
06-27-2005, 02:47 PM
Hmmm.. Because of my hair, and because it's Sasuke's B-Day, I will be.... Can't you guess? If you can't, you will see!

Kawaii Akina
06-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Hmmm .. I'm still not to sure if I'll be coming to this convention but if I was, I would be cosplaying as Naruto since that's my only costume ^^;;

hikarilight
06-28-2005, 12:31 AM
Because of lack of funds and random obsessing, I decided to push Touya back to CNA (hopefully it could be done by then), and rewear my civillian Shinn from Gundam Seed Destiny ^^

KazeChan
06-28-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm being Haruno Sakura from Naruto ^_^;; again.. XD omg o.o; I'd like to see a Tsukasa there! ^^ yay! <3

novaraven1
06-28-2005, 07:02 PM
If I'm lucky I can get my Sophie dress done from Howls moving Castle. I already have a Howel, kinda, sorta done. It'll be done by next week! I swear!!!

But since this is only a one day con, and a smaller one at that, maybe I should do something else that is more coherent with whatever theme others are going with?

I have a ninja costume from Naruto, will there be lots of ninjas there? I never wear that costume unless people need me for a group or something. I also keep my Rin from Inuyasha costume on hold unless it's needed for a group. I also have a few other costumes in the back of my closet.

Are there any specific groups that need people or group photo shoots planned yet?

Seed-chan
06-28-2005, 07:15 PM
I kinda got bored with my MisaMisa costume, so I'll be finshing that sometime in the far far future (but what the heck am I supposed to do with two pairs of neon orange fishnet 'hose? o.0)

So instead, I'll wear whatever I finsh my then.

I'm aiming for either Sasuke, or for some Howl's Moving Castle love! ...by which I mean Markl/Micheal XD;;

Mekou
06-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Well I was gonna wear L but I'd feel all lonely since I won't have Misa or Raito. =(

If I have my Otakon costume done by then (which I'm aiming for anyway) I'll wear that, but I have an Anzu Mazaki costume in the works for the cosplay picnic and I may just wear that. ^__^

NamaeX
07-06-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm planning to do this version of Misa (Death Note) from this image that Mekou showed me... even though I haven't read up to where she pops up (and since it got licensed, I can't get more of it yet until someone lends it to me). Yay orange fishnet!

*writes a letter*

Dear God, please make my hair long enough to cosplay as L. for NAF. I'll give you a share of my store-bought bakery goods. :bigtu:

shiro_hikaru
07-06-2005, 11:46 PM
My friend wants me to be Wolfwood from Trigun... But i dunno if i'll have the money. what i really wanna be a Neko ^_^... well.. we'll see.. ^_^

what kind of a neko?

kels
07-07-2005, 06:41 PM
me and hikarilight were going to go shinnstellar civillian style.. but if we get the zaft jacket adjutments ready, then well be going zaft and eaf~ ^_^;

hikarilight
07-07-2005, 11:37 PM
me and hikarilight were going to go shinnstellar civillian style.. but if we get the zaft jacket adjutments ready, then well be going zaft and eaf~ ^_^;

I doubt it will happen but we can try ^^;;

Edgar Strife
07-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Hum....chances are that I'm going to come to NAF. My cosplay plan for NAF is a supprise but its a character from CLAMP, that's all I'm saying.

Ryukka
07-15-2005, 04:52 AM
If anything if I still go, it'll be either random femm. madd hatter lolita that I really just made shitasticly for fashion class as a bonus project, or my Strawberry Kana costume. Yepp...

hikarilight
07-15-2005, 12:14 PM
It looks like I'll be going as ZAFT Shinn and I have a week to make it recognizable ^^;; Good thing I've been itching to start on the uniform~ <3 <3

Seed-chan
07-17-2005, 04:26 PM
I've finally decided on a costume... though it ain't a new one. I spent several hours revamping my High Priestess costume (still fastened using four safety pins though XD), so I'll be wearing that... since I don't have any other costumes done yet ^^;

Kia
07-17-2005, 08:57 PM
I'm thinking of just finally finishing my Matsuri costume from Toronto Trek this weekend ... I have a full work schedule this week, so I doubt I'll have the time to finish any of my inprogress costumes sitting around my room. ^_^

heki-chan
07-17-2005, 11:11 PM
Boo...no Lacus for me cuz the wig dye keeps rubbing off on my shirt. >_>

So its Chii I think, assuming I still fit it, if not, then Selphie ^_^

Edgar Strife
07-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Hum..dam, it seems I'll have a change of plans for my cosplay outfit since my new one isn't ready yet. Oh well, it looks like Subaru Sumeragi [Both Tokyo babylon & X/1999] will do for now.

Nite_Chan
07-22-2005, 12:48 PM
*Cries* my ride backed out today!!!!! today for heavens sakes! *cries more*

Nite_Chan
07-22-2005, 01:11 PM
what kind of a neko?

I wanted to go as Kuro-neko but :bigcry: