PDA

View Full Version : Naruto- Rin costume question

akashafive
05-15-2005, 05:41 AM
Can any tell me if Rin (from Yondaime/Kakashi's group in the manga) has marks on her cheeks (like Kiba's family) or if they are bandages/patches, since she's a healer? And are they purple? I can't find a lot of colored pics of her.
Thanks! :p

misato is hot
05-15-2005, 05:52 AM
Can any tell me if Rin (from Yondaime/Kakashi's group in the manga) has marks on her cheeks (like Kiba's family) or if they are bandages/patches, since she's a healer? And are they purple? I can't find a lot of colored pics of her.
Thanks! :p

my girlfriend has a poster of her colord give me a day and i can tell you everything you askd

akashafive
05-15-2005, 05:56 AM
my girlfriend has a poster of her colord give me a day and i can tell you everything you askd
Awsome! thanks, could you also let me knkow if her hair is actually brownish? cause if it is i don't have to get a wig;p

misato is hot
05-15-2005, 07:51 AM
turns out i had a picture of the poster saved on my computer all along

her hair is brown those things on her cheeks seem to be paint and are purple but i have no idea about her costume below her neck sorry

akashafive
05-15-2005, 08:33 AM
turns out i had a picture of the poster saved on my computer all along

her hair is brown those things on her cheeks seem to be paint and are purple but i have no idea about her costume below her neck sorry

great, thanks! i figure from what i've seen in the manga pics of her the rest is easy enough done in black and white anyhoo:) Now to make it all come together :p

misato is hot
05-15-2005, 08:45 AM
sorry forgot to post the picture here it is now