PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an additional roomie for Otakon!

FollowTheLida
05-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi, wow...this is my first post..haha, anyways, for Otakon 2005, I am looking for an additional roomie. If interested, you would be staying with 3 girls(including myself) and we have a very nice room at the Tremont Plaza Hotel.(#9 on the Otakon map) Description of room-"Premier Suite" *
Premier suites have a bedroom separate from the living room, which has a pullout sleeper sofa, a remote-control TV, a work desk with a phone and modem jack, and a game table with extra chairs. The bedroom has one large bed, a second TV and phone, and leads to a full bathroom. The kitchenette has a small refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, and toaster, sink and cabinets. Yes....well, we wouldn't have one large bed we asked for 2 queens. Please also note that we are only staying Friday and Saturday*night. This room is also a smoking room, but we will bring febreeze...or something so the odor is pleasant, or open windows if we can. You would also have to pay upfront. If interested, or have any questions, post back or e-mail me at maliceneko@hotmail.com

Thank you!

ThatIsRabid
05-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Hello IIIIIIIIII would like to stay with you. It would be spectacular.... :bouncer: that's silly :dance: that's my impression of You.

FollowTheLida
05-15-2005, 01:15 PM
Hello IIIIIIIIII would like to stay with you. It would be spectacular.... :bouncer: that's silly :dance: that's my impression of You.

YOU'RE ALREADY STAYING WITH ME! ......weirdo.....anyways, anyone who reads this, ThatIsRabid is one of the girls that is staying in the room...don't worry, she is fun and basically sane....

PiercedHeart114
05-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Hey,

I'm interested in rooming with you guys during Otakon. Please get back to me as soon as you can. My email is black_rulez114@hotmail.com or reply here, which ever is easier.

Lexie

ThatIsRabid
05-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Hello Lexie! My friend Chrissy and I (Rani) would love to have you in our room. If you have a screen name instant message either or us. It would be easier to talk to you that way. We'll give u the details. My screen name is: GosuRori4 Chrissy's is: MaliceNeko06

ThatIsRabid
06-11-2005, 12:49 AM
Hi again. I'm updating the status of our roomate situation. So far there are 4 girls between the ages of 17-19 and one guy that is 21. We are still looking for more people. As a result of this the price per person to stay is decreasing. We can take 2-3 more people. The price would go down a lot more to between about $45-60 per person if we got a few more roomies. I included room tax in that estimate give or take a few dollars. If you are worried about it being cramped, there's a bedroom and a good size living room area so you can bring sleeping bags get extra pillows and blankets. There is a pullout couch about 2 people could sleep on. So bring a friend. Once again I'll tell you it's not in the Otakon room block, so it'll probably be much bigger than those in the block. (At katsucon we got a room outside the block and our bathroom was the size of the people staying in the blocks entire room.) If you don't think you'll enjoy sleeping on the floor, think about how most of the time you'll be at the convention or out and probably not all of us will be sleeping. The room is a smoking room but there won't be any smoking in the bedroom, just the living room. We don't want to get in trouble with noise, but if you do decide to bring alcohol, or other things, please be safe and not out of control.

SicAnimeFrek888
07-01-2005, 09:33 AM
hey i really need a room its only for saturday night !!!!!!!!!!
i am a girl i'm 20 and i don't make a mess or take up too much room !!!!
the price is great and if u need alittle more that no problem!!
please let me know A.S.A.P!! Hope to here from u soon!! ~StEF~