PDA

View Full Version : Costume suggestion help

Choc_puddin
05-15-2005, 09:15 PM
I wasnt sure where to post this, so feel free to move it if you must.
I need an easy, inexpensive costume that can be made in about 1 month or so. And one that preferably suit me. (obviously a costume for a tall, selvet and busty woman will not suit me)
I'm feeling very unimaginative and uncreative at the moment, can anyone help me with some suggestions?
:D :D

Fireshark
05-15-2005, 09:23 PM
I wasnt sure where to post this, so feel free to move it if you must.
I need an easy, inexpensive costume that can be made in about 1 month or so. And one that preferably suit me. (obviously a costume for a tall, selvet and busty woman will not suit me)
I'm feeling very unimaginative and uncreative at the moment, can anyone help me with some suggestions?
:D :D

Well, what Anime or games or movies are your favorites? I'm of the opinion that it's best to do a character that you love and enjoy.. or at the least, know who they are! Make a list of your faves, and look at the characters... I'll bet a few will get your attention as possibilities :)

Choc_puddin
05-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Well, what Anime or games or movies are your favorites? I'm of the opinion that it's best to do a character that you love and enjoy.. or at the least, know who they are! Make a list of your faves, and look at the characters... I'll bet a few will get your attention as possibilities :)

I am a FF freak, but most of their costumes look..difficult (for a cosplay newbie like me)

Digital Blush
05-15-2005, 09:36 PM
well i think maybe Tifa's costume would be easy enough or maybe Yuffie ^^ for some reason i think Garnet's would be easy but thats just me @_@ or you can do Aerith from ff7 or KH version :B

Choc_puddin
05-15-2005, 09:43 PM
well i think maybe Tifa's costume would be easy enough or maybe Yuffie ^^ for some reason i think Garnet's would be easy but thats just me @_@ or you can do Aerith from ff7 or KH version :B

lol tifa....maybe not...same for garnet - TIGHT FITTING :woah:
but aerith- KH version-why didnt i think of that? thanks for the ideas! :D
I love KH