PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers Cosplay? Any1 Interested?

BionicSlime
05-16-2005, 09:56 PM
I was really impressed with the Green Ranger that came to ACEN 2005 Saturday night, he got SWARMED with photos, I loved it :bigtu:. So I got to thinking that if he could be there, why not someone else? I've decided I am going to play Ivan Ooze for ACEN 2006 :jjacks:.

My brother says he'll either dress like a Z putty or a Tengu warrior (more likely the former). A friend of mine will definitely be Goldar, and another friend will "attempt" Lord Zedd. We also have a guy who wants to play Rita Repulsa.
I'm really interested to know if anyone else would like to try.

Were hoping to stay towards the more "original" Power Rangers shows, so like no Dino thunder, lost galaxy etc. Anyone interested?

Biscuit
05-17-2005, 10:17 PM
woah!!! I would sooo be interested in being the pink or yellow ranger from the original!!! although I have no idea how to make something like that *_* no idea whatsoever >_<;; so we would have to do some major major research, or if someone else would make the helmets.......but I might be interested ^_^

BionicSlime
05-17-2005, 11:17 PM
That might just be doable, at the moment we seemed to be mainly geared towards villains. But I'm sure a ranger or 2 couldn't hurt :square:. I'd love to find more villains, there are hundreds of old school PR monster open for cosplaying. Especially those looking for a challenging outfit, heh.

Here are the PR bad guys characters LOCKED/Chosen for ACEN 2006:

Ivan Ooze
Goldar
Lord Zedd
Rita Repulsa (iffie)
Scorpina (iffie)
Baboo

We are looking for anyone interested in this at all. I found a kick ass Ivan Ooze mask, custom made by a professional mask maker. My friends will be doing the other ones, Rita and Scorpina we are 50/50 on. My brother will more then likely be playing Baboo.

So if anyone wants to be a bad guy, or needs pics for them. Just ask. We'll accept rangers as well if no one really wants to be evil.

*junbei*
05-17-2005, 11:30 PM
wow i was soo into cosplaying as an original ranger a couple halloweens ago but had trouble with the spandex-jumpsuit so i gave up

Biscuit
05-18-2005, 08:28 PM
That might just be doable, at the moment we seemed to be mainly geared towards villains. But I'm sure a ranger or 2 couldn't hurt :square:. I'd love to find more villains, there are hundreds of old school PR monster open for cosplaying. Especially those looking for a challenging outfit, heh.

Here are the PR bad guys characters LOCKED/Chosen for ACEN 2006:

Ivan Ooze
Goldar
Lord Zedd
Rita Repulsa (iffie)
Scorpina (iffie)
Baboo

We are looking for anyone interested in this at all. I found a kick ass Ivan Ooze mask, custom made by a professional mask maker. My friends will be doing the other ones, Rita and Scorpina we are 50/50 on. My brother will more then likely be playing Baboo.

So if anyone wants to be a bad guy, or needs pics for them. Just ask. We'll accept rangers as well if no one really wants to be evil.

awsome!!! I am already bidding on a blaster gun thing from the first season, so I am almost set on props. I just need to get the coin/morpher, and possibly figure out the bow. I found out that the guy that was the Green Rangr at Acen takes commissions, so i will prob end up comissioning the helmet from him. Thank god ^_^ would this be something in the masqeurade? if so then I can't commission the helmet.....
thanks!

oh by the way, who is Ivan Ooze? I don't remeber him at all........

BionicSlime
05-18-2005, 08:36 PM
No, this PR thing won't be in the masquerade for 2 reasons. 1: I can't use Ivan Ooze because even if Power Rangers is japanese, Ivan Ooze is an american made up character (dam good 1 too :)). And reason 2: my friends and I are planning an even BIGGER project for the masquerade, and these outfits are strictly masquerade.

Me and 3 others will be cosplaying as all 4 Dark Masters from Digimon 01. I'll be going as Machinedramon, my brother as Puppetmon and I think we got 2 others for Mechaseadramon and Piedmon.

Biscuit
05-18-2005, 08:47 PM
No, this PR thing won't be in the masquerade for 2 reasons. 1: I can't use Ivan Ooze because even if Power Rangers is japanese, Ivan Ooze is an american made up character (dam good 1 too :)). And reason 2: my friends and I are planning an even BIGGER project for the masquerade, and these outfits are strictly masquerade.

Me and 3 others will be cosplaying as all 4 Dark Masters from Digimon 01. I'll be going as Machinedramon, my brother as Puppetmon and I think we got 2 others for Mechaseadramon and Piedmon.

oh good ^_^ that is a relief that means I can commission the helmet....heck maybe I should just commission the whole costume *_* no that wouldn't be any fun or any of a challenge XDDD hm...I'll have to see what he charges though.........

well so far looks like i am the only girl XDDD which is soooo much fun ^_^ a magnet for pictures XDDDD

oooo~ Digimon rocks!

Knightfall
05-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Due to the recent surge of PR cosplay, i've begun considering a couple of ideas. More than likely, i'll try and do the Blue Ranger for the original series. Now, if I could only get ahold of a new morpher (accidentally broke my old one)... :(

Biscuit
05-19-2005, 05:12 PM
Due to the recent surge of PR cosplay, i've begun considering a couple of ideas. More than likely, i'll try and do the Blue Ranger for the original series. Now, if I could only get ahold of a new morpher (accidentally broke my old one)... :(

awsome!!!! more rangers! yeah, I need a morpher. I actually am getting 2 of the gun things that the rangers have, on ebay right now for super super cheap ^________^ so that is good.

mikazuki
05-19-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm in the process of making costumes from Magiranger for my children but Magiranger is Sentai and not Power Rangers. ;)

Biscuit
05-19-2005, 06:20 PM
I'm in the process of making costumes from Magiranger for my children but Magiranger is Sentai and not Power Rangers. ;)

that's still really cool though. I've never heard of Magiranger *goes to look it up* senati rocks! XDDDD

BionicSlime
05-19-2005, 06:46 PM
I actually still have all the old toys, morphers, weapons from the PR days. I keep em in a special chest. My Ivan Ooze will turn out really nice because I got a custom mask being made for him, and it's going to look so freaking kick ass :love:. The bad guys we want fall in the line of the original season.

So other then those doing Rangers, anyone who does a bad guy would probably do best to pick from the first couple seasons like Zedd and Rita. It's just a suggestion. Were not really touching Turbo or Zeo etc.

Knightfall
05-19-2005, 08:04 PM
So other then those doing Rangers, anyone who does a bad guy would probably do best to pick from the first couple seasons like Zedd and Rita. It's just a suggestion. Were not really touching Turbo or Zeo etc.
I was considering doing the Phantom Ranger from Turbo or the Gold Ranger from Zeo, but only those two. But in any case, that's for later on down the road.

Biscuit
05-19-2005, 11:11 PM
darn.....kylash can't make the helmet for me >_<;;; so now I have NO idea how to do that *sob* this will be a problem....andyone know anyone who makes the helmet?

The Hidden Ice
05-19-2005, 11:28 PM
Finally, people i can relate too. I've been loooking for people into this. I'm in the planning and pricing stages of being Wolzard from Magiranger at Ani-Magic. (check avitar) It looks like yoou guys have a great line up. All you need now is Squatt, Finster and maybe a Serpintera for a little extra touch.

I'd love to help if it wern't so out of the way. I'm in SoCal. But that Dark Masters group...I would pack up and go if I could get in on that.

CorazonAzul
05-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Wish I could be a part, but I think I'm set in Texas cons. Good luck!

BionicSlime
05-20-2005, 08:43 PM
It looks like yoou guys have a great line up. All you need now is Squatt, Finster and maybe a Serpintera for a little extra touch.
But that Dark Masters group...I would pack up and go if I could get in on that.

We'd love to get more bad guys. Squatt, Finster, Scorpina is kinda still up for grabs considering the fact no one has CONFIRMED their doing her or not. I never thought of doing Serpentera, I figured it'd be too much of a pain in the ass to cosplay as a zord. But who knows.

We also have the endless list of PR monsters to pick from. Here's a VERY good website which has EVERYTHING and I do mean everything there is to know about Power Rangers. You guys can also find pics on bad guys and monsters if anyone's interested:
http://www.rovang.org/wg/monsters.htm

gogoedward
05-22-2005, 12:22 AM
I've always wanted to do the white ranger from Morphin' (season one in America, season like 10 in Japan I think) I like his nija costume from the second movie!

Valgaav_Xellos
05-22-2005, 08:56 AM
I actually played around with the idea of going to Otakon '04 as the yellow ranger from the originial mighty morphin' power rangers series, but unfortunately didn't get around to doing it. I think it would be fun to do, plus it seems the yellow one always was unappreciated ;_; (made me come to HATE the pink one lmao)

but yeah maybe in the future?

KaineMaxwell
05-22-2005, 12:39 PM
I'd like to see some PR/Sentai cosplay myself...

Biscuit
05-22-2005, 01:22 PM
darn, I'm not sure if I will be able to do my Pink Ranger outfit >_<;; I can't find anyone to make the helmet and I have NO idea how to do it myself *sob* anyone have any ideas?

BionicSlime
05-23-2005, 01:54 AM
The more the merrier. Anyone who wants to come as a Power Ranger, be my guest. i know I said I wanted villains mainly but anything PR related would be most appreciated (except all the god awful new stuff like dino thunder etc). We can set up times when we meet in the hotel and plan things out from there.

BionicSlime
06-11-2005, 10:53 PM
Little update about the PR Cosplay. If anyone would like an easy costume, then why not do the Putty patrol? Those are simple, not expensive, and there's always an endless supply of them so you guys can do as many as you like. Also for those looking for more expensive or creatively different costumes:

http://www.rovang.org/wg/mmprs1monsters.htm This site is the biggest Power Ranger info. page on the web, or so i've found. There's pics of all the monsters, villains, and bad guys from every Power Ranger show. And if you navigate through the site, you'll find even more then on the page I've linked you to.

Kai_Kogashiwa
06-12-2005, 06:35 AM
Cool, I'm planning on going to Otakon as Either Kamen Rider Kuuga, or Rider 1. Not PR, but still it'd be cool to see other people dressed up like that.

CorazonAzul
06-14-2005, 09:16 AM
http://www.ffshrine.org/coratemp/akon16/us.jpg

Thought I'd share my PR cosplay this year from A-kon!

Biscuit
06-14-2005, 04:17 PM

that. is. awsome. 0_0!!

BionicSlime
06-18-2005, 11:03 PM
That truly is...AMAZING!!! :bigtu:

Technoir
06-23-2005, 05:03 AM
I thought I would jump in here for a second. XD; I'm soooo happy with the sudden boost in Sentai/Ranger cosplay.

CorazonAzul, I saw you and the whole group of Sentai/Rangers at A-kon and I'm still floored, all these weeks later. I've been wanting to do Sentai cosplay for a while, but seeing you guys pushed me over the edge, really. You guys were outstanding!! You're like Sentai gods, lol.

I have a question though, if anyone can help me?

Where is everyone buying their helmets? I've looked all over the internet and Yahoo!Japan, but all I've found are Red Ranger helmets. :X I'd really rather go as a female Sentai, though I have no preference as to the series -- I love them all, the Japanese ones anyway. I just don't know where to look anymore. T_T

I'd make one, but I doubt I have the skills or the equipment, and I'd rather just spend the money and look good.

Any help is appreciated~ :heart:

long_blade
06-23-2005, 10:39 AM
heya people.I'm making an PR costume too, the green ranger, or burai, the dragon ranger from Zyuranger^^, My helmet is almost done, just need the last fiberglass touch up, making the visor, and the mouth. the morpher is already done too, ( just need the letters saying "kyouru sentai Zyuranger"), and the dragon dagger is almost finished.
that's soo cool to see so many sentai cosplayers ^^

BionicSlime
06-24-2005, 03:26 PM
The PR cosplay I am trying to do is going to be at Anime Central 2006. I've already ordered my custom edition Ivan Ooze mask, and I'll soon start working on the outfit details once the heat dies down. No sense shopping in sweatbox weather :square:.

Anyways, my other friends are gonna get a room with me so we can go down together and keep the PR group close. Hopefully anyone else who comes will be able to make it as I look forward to anyone who's interested.

JonathanNC22
06-27-2005, 07:05 PM
Here is a Green Ranger Helmet For Sale it just needs clips and Visor and a hinge!

http://www.rangertalk.com/showthread.php?t=2478

wild ranger 5
06-27-2005, 09:19 PM
That green ranger helmet is nice, here is mine...

Buy them people, and see you at dragon con, MUAHHAHAHAH :jjacks:

RED WILD FORCE (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5983938957)

RED SPD (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5983707824&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1)

BUY BUY BUY :sulk:

KeoKazumi1
06-27-2005, 11:38 PM
I remeber when i was little and dressed up as the yellow ranger it brings back memories.I think it's a cool idea but i've got other character tha ti want to work on it mind.If you make a power ranger costume i want to see pics.

wild ranger 5
06-28-2005, 01:01 PM
Here i am...

This is a pic of me dressed like a tenga dressed like a ranger..

meeee (http://rangergallery.com/displayimage.php?p=6483)

me two (http://rangergallery.com/displayimage.php?p=7159)

One more for fun..

muahah (http://rangergallery.com/displayimage.php?p=7160)

Biscuit
06-28-2005, 09:04 PM
That green ranger helmet is nice, here is mine...

Buy them people, and see you at dragon con, MUAHHAHAHAH :jjacks:

RED WILD FORCE (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5983938957)

RED SPD (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5983707824&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1)

BUY BUY BUY :sulk:

Holy crap that is amazing!!!! GREAT JOB on everything!!!!

I have been trying to find a helmet from the original MMPR for the Pink ranger for sometime since I have no idea how to make one and am def. not skilled anough to make one. so do you by chance make helmet for other people? 0_o

oh and the rest of your costume looks amazing! great job ton the spandex suit part XDDDD
oh and did you

JonathanNC22
06-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Yea they can make you a helmet any helmet you want just e-mail matt! I only have a green ranger helmet for sale!

Biscuit
06-28-2005, 11:06 PM
Yea they can make you a helmet any helmet you want just e-mail matt! I only have a green ranger helmet for sale!

cool! ok a question though, I'm a little confused ^^; who are "they" and who is Matt? ^^; sorry.........is he wild ranger5..........?

wild ranger 5
06-29-2005, 03:02 PM
cool! ok a question though, I'm a little confused ^^; who are "they" and who is Matt? ^^; sorry.........is he wild ranger5..........?
Wild ranger 5 is Matt...me, lol :)

I send me a PM about the helmet you want, i have a lot. :bigtu:

Biscuit
06-29-2005, 04:03 PM

Thanks! got the PM XDDD

JonathanNC22
06-29-2005, 08:41 PM
Anyone besides matt or jess have pics of the Power Ranger Cosplay!

BionicSlime
06-29-2005, 11:43 PM
Anyone besides matt or jess have pics of the Power Ranger Cosplay!

I sadly do not, I do plan on making my Ivan Ooze outfit earlier then expected but I don't have anything done yet. I do however have a photo of the custom mask I am orderering for my outfit, tell me what you guys think :)

http://lubattidesigns.com/Ivan_Ooze_01.jpg

KeoKazumi1
06-29-2005, 11:53 PM
I looked alright

JonathanNC22
06-30-2005, 04:59 PM
That looks great man I am having someone create me the Dekarangers Doggie Kruger Mask and outfit! :cool:

Lowen-san
07-06-2005, 12:35 AM
Doggie Kruger would be cool! I've been thinking about that one myself for awhile now. I'd love to see it when it's finished. Be sure you post pix!

Lowen-San

Shinigami_Mimi
07-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Ooo. Power Rangers! ^^ I never cosplayed from it but plan to do Kim's Ninja Crane outfit from the Movie. I haven't seen anyone cosplay their ninja outfit in the movie before though. O.o;

JonathanNC22
07-10-2005, 08:13 PM
hmmm that is a valid point though and true!

Schwelty
08-06-2005, 04:15 AM
I thought I would jump in here for a second. XD; I'm soooo happy with the sudden boost in Sentai/Ranger cosplay.

CorazonAzul, I saw you and the whole group of Sentai/Rangers at A-kon and I'm still floored, all these weeks later. I've been wanting to do Sentai cosplay for a while, but seeing you guys pushed me over the edge, really. You guys were outstanding!! You're like Sentai gods, lol.

I have a question though, if anyone can help me?

Where is everyone buying their helmets? I've looked all over the internet and Yahoo!Japan, but all I've found are Red Ranger helmets. :X I'd really rather go as a female Sentai, though I have no preference as to the series -- I love them all, the Japanese ones anyway. I just don't know where to look anymore. T_T

I'd make one, but I doubt I have the skills or the equipment, and I'd rather just spend the money and look good.

Any help is appreciated~ :heart:

Took little convincing to get me into cosplaying the red ranger with him. ^ ^; Even got me back into the whole series again. o_O; Anyways, the answer to your question. I didn't have to buy mine, nor did the maker. He merely made it out of cardboard, papertype, and maybe a little posterboard. I forgot what he used to make the 'black part' where you can see out of. PM him and ask him for advice. It's cheap too. :) Hope I helped!

Citrakite
08-06-2005, 06:45 AM
The more the merrier. Anyone who wants to come as a Power Ranger, be my guest. i know I said I wanted villains mainly but anything PR related would be most appreciated (except all the god awful new stuff like dino thunder etc). We can set up times when we meet in the hotel and plan things out from there.
Compared to PR Wild Force I think Dino Thunder is pretty good. There goes David thomas Frank's carreer as anything but a ranger though. Join Jonny Bosch in voice acting.

Nice work cora. you all look great.

Ryufighter
09-01-2005, 01:31 AM

i remember back in the day watching power rangers just so i could watch the pink one, she was hott!!. I 4get that acresses name but it probably doesnt matter, she was pretty freekn hot. The thing i would probably wrry bout would the skin-butt-hugging outfit itself. That and camel toe (just kidding). But yeah i think u should give it a try dude. Keep kickin

Knightfall
09-01-2005, 02:09 AM
Took little convincing to get me into cosplaying the red ranger with him. ^ ^; Even got me back into the whole series again. o_O; Anyways, the answer to your question. I didn't have to buy mine, nor did the maker. He merely made it out of cardboard, papertype, and maybe a little posterboard. I forgot what he used to make the 'black part' where you can see out of. PM him and ask him for advice. It's cheap too. :) Hope I helped!

By any chance, you wouldn't happen to know where to get "papertype', would you?

kylash327
09-09-2005, 08:33 AM
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=14268&member=3327

most of my parts are either from ebay or hand made. The suits cna be found from a guy on rangerboard, helmet i sculpted, made the belt, gloves, boots, shield. All depends how accurate you wanna get really.

Garuda_Aiacos
09-11-2005, 10:58 AM
Where is this Rangerboard?

My friend seems very keen to go on with her Pink Ranger Project so me and other friend probably want to jump into the wargon tho' we probably go for the Movie Ninja Suit first.

trekkieb47
09-12-2005, 11:45 AM
www.rangerboard.com

Citrakite
09-12-2005, 01:18 PM
i remember back in the day watching power rangers just so i could watch the pink one, she was hott!!. I 4get that acresses name but it probably doesnt matter, she was pretty freekn hot. The thing i would probably wrry bout would the skin-butt-hugging outfit itself. That and camel toe (just kidding). But yeah i think u should give it a try dude. Keep kickin
You mean Kim(Amy Jo Johnson) or Kat?

leia8203
09-15-2005, 10:41 PM
I just did a SPD training uniform costume.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/66344302@N00/43376271/
By the time I got done it olny cost me around $30 to make.
Cant wait to wear it next month at a local con im going to.
Looking forward to seeing people's reaction to it.

Leia

BionicSlime
09-19-2005, 01:16 PM

I have to ask, and I'm surprised I never asked earlier, but HOW in god's name did you make those? I am planning a very similar anime robot desgin cosplay for ACEN 2006 masquerade and the character is a very large anime robot.

It's Machinedramon from Digimon season 01 and I'd like to know anything you could tell me about how you made these bots. What parts you used, colors, how you got it to work, I mentioned I needed help on machinedramon before.

So can you help me out?

JonathanNC22
09-21-2005, 08:39 PM
Hey Creeper how goes the Ivan ooze Project????

Unferth
09-22-2005, 11:54 PM
I had gotten the idea to do the Megazord, but then I saw that it had already been done. Far better than I would've ever wished to accomplish.

CorazonAzul
09-23-2005, 01:20 AM
I had gotten the idea to do the Megazord, but then I saw that it had already been done. Far better than I would've ever wished to accomplish.

Do it anyway! Or mebbe another season zord. I'm working on a Red Dragon Thunderzord Warrior Mode zord at the moment- I have a choice list about the zords I like from each season

Here's my start on the head
http://www.ffshrine.org/coratemp/reddragon/head5.jpg

Knightfall
09-23-2005, 02:30 AM
Looks great.I must say, the more of your work I see, the more i'm motivated to do either the Blue or White Ranger.

Sora's Sweetie
09-23-2005, 09:21 AM
I'm planning on doing Alyssa (WF White Ranger) in her normal clothes...I just need the jacket *whine*

mirrorsaber
09-25-2005, 12:09 AM
I would LOVE to do a Power Ranger cosplay. But sadly, I don't have a cosplay group near where I live. But maybe in the future, I might do a PR cosplay.

My idea of a PR cosplay is like wear the suit but carry around the helmet or go in their unmorphed form (aka wear bad 90s clothing) XD. Also, I would like to go in one of the ninja forms from the first movie I would either go as Kimberly the pink ranger or Adam Park the black ranger (I know I am a girl and this would be considered crossplay but I always thought Adam's Ninja suit from the movie is cool and I would like to do it and hold up a sign saying Im a frog.XD) ^^ But then again, I might scare Johnny Bosch at a con. XD

Forgive me, I am a fan of Johnny's acting.:thumbsup:

Speaking of PR, has anyone seen Mighty Drarfin Super Ninjas parody? :p

CorazonAzul
10-03-2005, 04:17 AM
Earlier today, I met up with Skypirate to photoshoot the Megazord and Red Ranger suits. We went to a beautiful location, Richland College, and got some really nice quality pictures. I should have some photos to post soon. SKYPIRATE IS THE BEST!

After everyone packed up, I decided to record some dumb stuff on my camcorder of the Megazord. Consequently later on, I felt the need to apply my wonderfully bad windows movie maker "skills" to the footage- all of which includes horrible sound fx, frightening cropping, and awful synchronization

http://www.ffshrine.org/coratemp/megazord/sillymz.zip

Knightfall
03-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Haven't posted here in a while, but I think this should be worth the wait.
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=77517

yellow_ranger
03-05-2006, 04:35 AM
Hey Creeper, I'm going to ACen this year too!!! :rockon: It's going to be my first convention. I just joined Cosplay.com. I wish I saw your thread sooner. I've already started my costume :bigcry: I would have loved to do a power rangers cosplay. Maybe I'll see you there. I don't know what I'm going as.

LKD
03-05-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm thinking of making Aisha(sp?)'s ninja outfit from the original movie. I saw it again a few days ago after renting it X3 Trip down Memory Lane!

It was hard narrowing it down though, i didnt want red(look horrible in that color) or white (it wouldn't stay white..I really don't know how his stayed white in the movie with all the rolling in the dirt).

I love Adam's but white and black look like normal ninja suits xX and

Kim was my fav when I was lil but it's too pink now XD

and I love the blue they used on Billys but although I'm used to crossplaying, I can't do Billy's hair unless I shave my head Dx so he's a no no

So I'm doing the Yellow one but I have no pictures >> Can't find any

Anyone know where I can find good references? I'm thinking of going down to target to buy the movie since its so cheap

I'm going to most likely wear it to Comic Con in San Diego this year

mnalls05
05-10-2008, 11:30 PM
how much do you want for the power ranger helmet

StrawberrySiren
05-10-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm thinking of making Aisha(sp?)'s ninja outfit from the original movie. I saw it again a few days ago after renting it X3 Trip down Memory Lane!

lawls that's what i did like right before katsucon cuz johnny yong bosch was there. i was a total power rangers fangirl when i was a kid so i still have both movies...on vhs! haha. good times.

i definitely want to cosplay as the black ranger. it's my favorite color. and the pink ranger. i don't really like that color now but i loved it when mighty morphin was out. yellow too. since i'm asian (lawls me and my friend were talking about it.)

anywho i don't know when i'll do it.

wow that was a rant.

walyjha
09-24-2009, 12:35 PM

do you have the red ranger the 1st one how much would you sell it for?
:confused:

NecroticNymph
09-24-2009, 07:05 PM
There is another PR thread floating around somewhere. I wonder where it went....

Anyway! In the other thread, I said I wanted to do the Mystic Force Blue Ranger. I'd also like to make Mystic Force Pink (for a friend to wear with meh) and what'd be totally epic is Mystic Force Red Dragon Fire Ranger...totally wicked armor @_@ I want to make original MMPR Pink as well, just to go back to the one that started it all...gotta love MMPR =)

So anyway, I'm TOTALLY lost with the helmet thing. My bf is a decent woodworker and I do fine with fabrics but we aren't knowledgeable about plastics and fiberglass at ALL. I haven't found any tutorials that I can wrap my mind around enough to say, "Oh, I can do that!"...so...uh...any tips? Tutorials? People who can make me a helmet for less than $500? Lol.

Tenshi0080
08-04-2010, 11:14 AM
that's still really cool though. I've never heard of Magiranger *goes to look it up* senati rocks! XDDDD

Its power rangers:mystic force.....