PDA

View Full Version : Yatta!!

StacyMichelle
07-16-2002, 03:29 PM
Hey Cosplay.com forum peoples! My name's Stacy and I've finally decided to stop lurking and introduce maself! :p Lesse... I've been cosplaying for about two years now, though I've only been to Otakon 00 and 01. This year will be my third Otakon (nine days left!). I can't wait!!

I've cosplayed as Zidane (FFIX), Sailor Lead Crow (Sailor Moon), Michiru (Sailor Moon, and Sailor Uranus. This year I'm going to Otakon as Momo from Peach Girl and Sailor Neptune! :)

I have a couple of web sites that will help you guys to get to know me better. First, there is Kakumei Cosplay, which is currently being revamped, however, the old version is still available here:
http://www.artistnation.com/members/lofts/stacy/cosplay/cosplay.htm

I also have an art web site. There should be a banner in my sig!
I hope those help! I'll be hanging around - I'm looking forward to sharing and seeing lots of cosplay stuffies! Ja! :)

Ali-kun
07-16-2002, 03:39 PM
Your avatarpic is HIGHLY exciting. *giggles* I like it. *scampers off to look at websites* (although if the art site icon is any kind of indication, they will be spiffy ^_~)

Welcome to the forums *throws strawberry and raspberry Creme Savers*
Sorry, I don't carry orange. If that's your flavor-of-choice, you'll have to go buy them yourself ;P

StacyMichelle
07-16-2002, 05:17 PM
*glomp* I love those flavors! Hmm... yaoi fangirl. This is a good thing. Yes :) Well thanks!

Ayaka
07-16-2002, 07:09 PM
Hi! Here's your welcome gift of Pocky. ^^ (today's flavor is mousse)

Yggdrasil Pie
07-17-2002, 02:22 AM
Hi!!! I'm Koko, nice to meet you! ^^
*gives a blue origami flower*

Welcome...and, have a good time! ^^

Ranma Saotome
07-17-2002, 10:30 AM
It's so easy! Happy go lucky!

*looks around* What? The subject title says Yatta, what did you expect from me? :p

Welcome aboard Stacy! :)

pookie-kun
07-17-2002, 01:42 PM
Noooooo ranma *hides and cringes*

Welcome to the forums, though, Stacy ^^() *tosses some catnip your way o.o*

Legato/Machan
07-17-2002, 07:11 PM
Hello! I'm Legato/Machan!
*give StacyMichelle sashimi of tuna* I hope you like it

StacyMichelle
07-19-2002, 06:57 PM
Hey guys! Thank you for all of the gifts! *glomps*

ElfEater
07-19-2002, 07:03 PM
Hi Stacy! Welcome aboard! ^^ I was just at your site a couple days ago, its really cute. ^^ I like your costume, Zidane is cute! I cant wait to see your Shiva and Chii!! ^^

Scoti
07-19-2002, 09:53 PM
greetings StacyMichelle!

StacyMichelle
07-20-2002, 02:25 AM
Thanks a lot, ElfEater! I've always been a big fan of your cosplay as well - your Maia costume rules so bad!

Scoti, your little icon is so spiffy :)