PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a roommate or two...

Luna Selene
05-17-2005, 04:51 PM
**EDIT** The Room is FULL now. Thanks for everyone who had an interest!

Hello everyone-

I was just wondering if anyone else needed a room for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights at Otakon. Here are my requests for a roommate. I'd like to get at least one, but two or three would be ideal:

- Males or females is fine, but if you're a guy, we're going to have to set some ground rules here. Just a bit apprehensive is all!
- payment must be made as soon as you reach the hotel.
- no alcohol, drugs, or smoking
- no parties, as I'm responsible for the room and can't afford to pay any damages
- you must be comfortable with sleeping on the floor

The room is booked at the Radisson, which only has one bed. It's just fine for two or three people, but no more. The rates are $139 a night, which isn't that much split between two or three people.

Please PM or email me if interested! Thanks!

Luna Selene
06-22-2005, 01:29 PM
I just wanted to bump this up. I'm still looking for roommates and will now take either males or females, and have up to three available spots. I really don't want to be alone for this con and would like to help out some fellow cosplayers. ^^;

In terms of payment, I'd prefer money orders or checks prior to the con, because then I can place them in my account and garuantee you a spot. But if not, cash is fine when you reach the hotel.

In terms of parties, I'm just asking for nothing wild with loud music and a lot of booze, things the hotel would be upset with. That's all.

Hope to be in contact with some of you soon!

SicAnimeFrek888
06-30-2005, 09:39 PM
Hey I really need this room!!!!!
I'll only be staying for saturday night will pay whatever as long its not too much!!!
i don't take up too much room and i'm a girl 20 and i don't drink or anything like that so please let me know A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope to hear from u soon!!! thanx SteF

Luna Selene
06-30-2005, 09:56 PM
Sorry, but we're looking for people who will stay for the entire weekend. :(

Rogue_Shadow
07-27-2005, 03:42 PM
My sister and I may potentially need a room; if you would be willing to squeeze two, we may be interested.

You see, this girl from my sister's college was organizing a small group, and she had reserved a room. But then my sister got an email several days ago from the girl saying it wsa cancelled, but that she would could transfer the reservation to be under my sister's name. Thing is, she hasn't told us how much it costs yet or anything, so we don't know if we'll be able to afford it (that's if we can find other people interested in splitting the room cost; I cna't start looking for people until i have more information from this girl who hasn't replied to my sister yet).

So, I'm investigating around, and would like to know if you would consider allowing us both to stay with you. If someone else asks to in the meantime, however, I guess you can give them priority because we really don't know if we'll be needing a room or not until we hear back from this girl.

Luna Selene
07-27-2005, 03:43 PM
I'm really sorry, but the room is full now and I'm only waiting on two more payments. Hope you can find a room somewhere else!