PDA

View Full Version : hi! are you going to cnanime? what will you wear...costumes???

trixyloupwolf
05-17-2005, 05:25 PM
hi!
iam going to my firt anime convention and i want an unique costume
meaning that no one will have already done in the past.....silly me ^-^

and my aunt comming to iam gonna lengt her my inuyasha costume.....i guess
maybe my little sister too..not sure....(she maybe gonna be a sakura chacracter or a pokemon character or maybe wen i found in what iam to cosplay we gonna make a trio ...)
well i don know maybe you could help me there tanks an advanve to alls

and i want some idee ... if possible that will suit to my personality and my looking aspect......lol

http://spaces.msn.com/members/trixyloupwolfcosplay/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c02_owner=1&_c=

this is my personal page on me it's on msn
and it is in french sorry.....^-^ .........but you got to see me.......

well hoping to meet new friend soon.....

Keda
05-24-2005, 11:20 AM
I'm planing on going as Padme in her sleveeless outfite from 3. and my BF(prayes) as Anni.

Vicky
05-24-2005, 11:54 AM
I'm planning to do Bible Black school uniforms and possibly something for the horror con

chaos_magician
05-30-2005, 09:53 AM
I will be going as Kimimaro from Naruto and Lust from FullMetal Alchemist & possibly Luminara Unduli from Star Wars if my buds cosplay their StarWars outfits.......

~*Virual*~
05-30-2005, 11:06 AM
I will be going as Reno from final fantasy advent children. :D
And possibly Steve Burnside from Resident evil Code Veronica X

Keda
06-01-2005, 10:44 AM
i've changed my mined(do to my BF stating i can only put on one costume all week-end :(
.hack//SIGN, Maha

Kawaii Akina
06-01-2005, 12:52 PM
For sure I'm going to this one ^^ It will be my first time cosplaying and as well first time at CN Anime. I will be cosplaying as Naruto since I'm in a little group with my friends ^^

mokulen22
06-01-2005, 01:50 PM
I think I'm goin to be lazy and wear my aska (Magic Knight) again...this time I might do her (ugly) hair-do so people actually know who I am..lol. It's funny how many people will take your picture even if they don't know who you are.

Update: Doing Miroku (inu yasha) for Friday and Sunday.

ThePluth
06-01-2005, 06:03 PM
I'll be going and I think I'll do my Chouji again after its first successful con at Anime North. If I can do more then one day maybe Coop from Megas XLR.

Yuna-X2
06-01-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm going to bring Sleepless Knight Padme along (and it'll be finished.)

megumi_mitsukai
06-02-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm doing Chii.
Despite the 2908490832 other people doing Chii. D=
My friends were doing a Chobits cosplay group so I decided I would do a dress from her that I wanted to do for a lonnnnggg time.

That and something from Ragnarok Online.
Haven't decided on that yet. XD

elven_Mystic
06-03-2005, 02:09 PM
im am planig to do inuyasha human form but frist i gota find someone whos sellin a inuyasha costume^^;;

Michi
06-03-2005, 03:20 PM
Probably wearing the same stuff I wanna wear at Otakon. Maybe some new things to match my friends in Canada. If it gets done for Ota, I'll most probably definitely bring Lenne from FFX-2 with my boyfriend's Shuyin. Then I think there's gonna be DOA again so I'll bring out DOA3-U Kasumi. >_> I dunno. Maybe something from Street Fighter so I can finally join SMA's group. XD; It's kinda far off, because I'm too worried about AX costumes at the moment. XD

Brita_Lee
06-03-2005, 11:13 PM
I may change my plans as time goes by, but so far the game plan is...*unenthused drumroll*

1) Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
2) Sueng Mina (Soul Calibar)
3) Kid (Chrono Cross)

Yep, we'll see how long these plans last.

Naruto_Girl
06-04-2005, 11:27 PM
I am cosplaying

1)Naruto from Naruto
2)Sexy no Jutsu from Naruto
3)Random wolf girl
4)Rukia from Bleach

Keda
06-06-2005, 09:03 AM
ok, heres the finel costume thing:
1) Maha- .Hack//Sign
2) Saki a Tiefling- D&D

Nagi Lee
06-07-2005, 10:07 PM
I'm going as souichirou nagi(Dragon gate form tenjho tenge/tenjou tenge)

for thoughs who don't know who he is.my avatar :bigtu:

Jo_Canadian
06-09-2005, 08:33 AM
i will be cosplaying wakka from ff10 and maes hughes of full metal alchemist

jade_dincht
06-09-2005, 06:28 PM
well, leeme see. I'll be going as:
1.) Pippin from lord of the rings
2.) Seifer from final fantasy 8 (mabye)

Lady_Sodina
06-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Feena from the videogame Grandia... older game for Playstation... plan on making her bag too so I can carry my stuff around in it.

jade_dincht
06-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Feena from the videogame Grandia... older game for Playstation... plan on making her bag too so I can carry my stuff around in it.

grandia's an awesome game. The bag idea is a good idea, pippin has a bag so i'll have no problem there.

Ochika
06-09-2005, 10:27 PM
hmm its not 100% yet but im looking at

friday- Dominique ( the bouncer) or Rin sohma ( fruits basket) ORRR my own character
Saturday- Azmaria ( chrono crusade)
sunday- narutard sunday...dunno who though >_>;;

Hltokiri
06-09-2005, 10:37 PM
just saturday for me....and thats aizen souzuke from bleach

Brita_Lee
06-11-2005, 10:49 PM
I am cosplaying

1)Naruto from Naruto
3)Random wolf girl
4)Rukia from Bleach

OMG! My friend is doing a Sezy no Jistu cosplay as well! I'm not totally sure if its for CNA'05, but I am pretty sure.

ThePluth
06-12-2005, 11:11 AM
hmm its not 100% yet but im looking at

friday- Dominique ( the bouncer) or Rin sohma ( fruits basket) ORRR my own character

Awesome, another Narutard sunday! Chouji will be there...lol

Seed-chan
06-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Why don't I ever hear about this beforehand? I'll probably do Sasuke (Not dead yet though >_>;; Sad I know) then...

heki-chan
06-12-2005, 04:28 PM
GUNDAM SEED/DESTINY WITH KELS AND HIKARI AND LAVENDAR AND EVERYONE! YAY!

im supposed to do something with my sister, but im trying to get out of it cuz full PVC in the summertime = death bwahah!

TribalButterfly
06-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Hi!
I'm new to this forum :)
Actually, this is the first forum I have EVER participated in! :) :P

If anyone's interested, I have a few costumes that Iím going to be wearing at this year's CN. I made one for every day! (I made more than one actually. now Iím just trying to narrow down which to wear.

So far I know for certain what I am wearing for the weekend, but I haven't quite decided who I am cosplaying as on the Friday, (I have too many options to choose from right now) But
Saturday I will be Cosplaying as Lust from Full Metal Alchemist (Hello Fellow FMA lovers! I hope I can take pictures with you all!) Along with my college friends, who will be cosplaying as Greed and Scar. You might remember Greed. Heís the guy who was cosplaying last year as that AWESOME Kakashi!
And on Sunday Iím going to be cosplaying as PFIL from Bondage Fairies Extreme!
I dunno if any of you have ever heard of her before. Itís kind of a hard comic to come across. (Itís hentia...but it's really beautifully illustrated hentia :P Haha!) I've never seen another PFIL at the cons before, so this should be interesting.

Hey, here's a question for you guys, who should I cosplay as for the Friday?
Meroko - Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Ichigo Mew Mew - Tokyo Mew Mew
Chii - Chobits (That's my back up costume incase something bad happens to my other ones)
Sheila - Evil Dead III - Army of Darkness ( that would b more for the horror side of the con though, don't u think???

I'd really appreciate suggestions! :)

Thanx!

Desdemona
Tribal Butterfly

shiro_hikaru
06-16-2005, 08:40 PM
I will be going as Reno from final fantasy advent children. :D
And possibly Steve Burnside from Resident evil Code Veronica X
mmmm Steve Burnside.

Saiyuri
06-16-2005, 11:05 PM
I was thinking of re-doing my Elza (from Suikoden 2) costume that i wore at AN and wear that on Saturday, probably be doing Mariyu Ramius from Gundam Seed with my bf as Mwu. Sunday is a toss up either between my FFXI mithra character, or my special secret cosplay that i dont wanna give away!! (^_^)"
I might have trouble sewing the special secret one since i suck at sewing and have only made two costumes in my life. Well, one and a half costumes.. but yeah, i might save the hard one for AN'06, maybe by then i can commision a wig for it or something...

(^_^)

trixyloupwolf
06-17-2005, 03:47 PM

I'd really appreciate suggestions! :)

Thanx!

Desdemona
Tribal Butterfly

ANSER
well maybe full moon.....
no partilar raison........

TribalButterfly
06-17-2005, 05:38 PM
Thanx

I was kinda leaning towards Meroko myself :) When I cosplayed as her last year for AN, I accidentally forgot the gloves and armbands I had made at home! It would b nice to go cosplaying as her again, this time in the full outfit! ;)

Maybe I will go as her. We'll see :p

Edtel
06-19-2005, 10:54 PM
I plan to wear my Hai Yo (Suikoden 2) costume that I wore at AN. I didn't compete in the Masquerade there, but I hope to at CN if I can get into the competition. My costume will also be finished, since it wasn't for AN.

Yuna-X2
06-19-2005, 11:04 PM

It's really hard to just suggest cosplay characters for people... A lot of people will tell you that you should just do something from a favourite anime or something, and not to worry about comparing your own looks to the character's looks because it's just fun.

I would suggest getting together with a group of friends and just pick an anime you all like and do a group. That's what I did my first con cosplay, and it was a really good experience.

TribalButterfly
06-20-2005, 10:43 AM
It's really hard to just suggest cosplay characters for people... A lot of people will tell you that you should just do something from a favourite anime or something, and not to worry about comparing your own looks to the character's looks because it's just fun.

I would suggest getting together with a group of friends and just pick an anime you all like and do a group. That's what I did my first con cosplay, and it was a really good experience.

I was asking that question actually :)
trixyloupwolf was just trying to help me out :)

But yea, I know what you mean. On the Saturday I am going to be cosplaying with a group of friends, as characters from FMA (Iím Lust) but I have made SO MANY costumes this year (unworn) that I want to do a different costume for each day - that's why I was asking which one of the many, I should wear for the Friday :)

I've never cosplayed with a group of friends as a character from the same anime before. Usually I cosplay as a character who I really love - even though it wasn't ever a character from a show my friends liked. This year is the first year where we could actually agree one a show, and I am really looking forward to that experience! :)

But don't sell cosplaying outside of a group cosplay short. Sometimes it feels good just to be original; so it can also be a very rewarding experience! :) It doesn't have to be a friend approved costume, to be a great one! :)

Michiko chan
06-20-2005, 01:47 PM
Well, I'ma going ta CNAnime and I'm going as Sasha from Pita-ten! x3 As a friend of mine puts it, she smacked the cosplay hammer on me and now I will not be satisfied until her costume is DONE! I'm even makingish the wings!

Anyone else going as a Pita-ten character?

TheWestWind
06-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Judging from what my hairstyle will most likely be at the time, Uchiha Sasuke or Itachi. Or both. Sasuke will be done by then.. But Itachi is soooo hard, I'm scared of the clouds, lol!

Vanya Arwen
06-22-2005, 12:24 PM

trixyloupwolf
06-26-2005, 06:00 PM
yeah! i finally bouth the fabric for my costume..................
and iam going to cosplay as ..............TARUTO...................
shes sooooo cute.............................................. .........
a friend of mine gonna help me do it....i can all do exept for the top.....snif .....snif...
well i guess the wors part gonna be findding the kind of long sock she wear.............

and by a big chance her husban work wood so he will do my wand so i will just have to paint it...... hourray for me...............

i still can't wait to cnanime to start.................(my first convention)

TribalButterfly
06-27-2005, 07:29 AM
yeah! i finally bouth the fabric for my costume..................
and iam going to cosplay as ..............TARUTO...................
shes sooooo cute.............................................. .........
a friend of mine gonna help me do it....i can all do exept for the top.....snif .....snif...
well i guess the wors part gonna be findding the kind of long sock she wear.............

and by a big chance her husban work wood so he will do my wand so i will just have to paint it...... hourray for me...............

i still can't wait to cnanime to start.................(my first convention)

Aw! Taruto! That's so cute!!!
I hope i can take a picture with you at CN!

And please feel free to take part in our cosplay run if you are interested! :)

YukiPhnx
06-28-2005, 12:13 AM
so have we decided to have that cosplay DURING the con......?

fullmetal505
06-28-2005, 10:32 AM
I haven't really Cosplayed before, So if I do go to CN Anime I'll go as Kiba from Wolf's Rain, I need help finding a jacket that looks like his.

All the other items are easy to find or I already got.

Tenshi Musouka
06-29-2005, 10:17 AM
If I make it to CN, I will be going as Kira Yamato in both the pilot suit, and the gundam seed destiny casual outfit.
I may also wear my Link cosplay.

All of the costumes can be seen in my photo gallery.

Due to money issues... I may not be attending CN though...

neko rinchan
06-29-2005, 05:25 PM
Well, here's my costumes:

Friday: Starfire dressed as Robin (with a little Starfire dolly)
Saturday: might be walking around in my Alphonse armor
masq: secret
Sunday: Abysinnian from Weiss Kreuz

Alexia Ishtar
07-02-2005, 10:14 AM
My costumes, hopefully x.x (depends if I get enough money to go to the con this year)

1. Lulu -FFX/FFX2
2. Kikyou -Inuyasha
3. Eowyn - LOTR

trixyloupwolf
07-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Aw! Taruto! That's so cute!!!
I hope i can take a picture with you at CN!

And please feel free to take part in our cosplay run if you are interested! :)

ya! my costume not finish yet...but i got the principal done.the robe.....
a almost all of the .....tablier......french word...sorry

next week iam gonna shop for a wig...for my costume...its gonna be fun.....
i still got the bell ...i would like it to be bigger....but that the bigger i coul find
well.............................................. .................................................. ...

what cosplay run ...............

sure iam interested...if i new what ...iam french so some word
don meen much like run is like running...lol

you mean like be in your group.........

tanks

Kaido Kaoru
07-04-2005, 11:15 AM
hopefully...I will be able to have a Kaiba jacket made in time.....

So then I can go as Seto Kaiba with my friend thats going as Jounouchi...
so we can go as Kainouchi(kaiba and jouni pairing!!! ^_______^)

But I'm searching for help!!!

~*~kaido---er---chouji~*~

trixyloupwolf
07-04-2005, 11:26 AM
searching help for what maybe i can help too ^-^

hopefully...I will be able to have a Kaiba jacket made in time.....

So then I can go as Seto Kaiba with my friend thats going as Jounouchi...
so we can go as Kainouchi(kaiba and jouni pairing!!! ^_______^)

But I'm searching for help!!!

~*~kaido---er---chouji~*~

Kawaii Akina
07-04-2005, 01:45 PM
i'm trying to make one more costume so i can have two costumes for CN Anime ^^ the young version of naruto and then naruto ^^;

Amy the Yu
07-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Either Female Monk or Miyabi with Kia's High Wizard and Infini's Crusader all from Ragnarok Online (or Kia will kill me and hid my mangled corpse if I don't do something RO).

And the rest of the costumes is a toss up between Jiraiya (Naruto), Koda Kumi's outfit from the Selfish PV (J-pop) and Kanzeon Bosatsu (Saiyuki) if Ochika wears Konzen.

Only the first costume will actually need to be made...well, Miyabi will be random closet diggings. Jiraiya, Selfish outfit and Kanzeon will all be made in time for Otakon, so for once, hopefully I won't be changing my mind 5 million times about what to wear. -_-;;

simpskip
07-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Good old ANBU with a couple of mods to the costume (jus to spiff it up =D)

simpskip
07-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Well, if I get the deluxe pass, i'll go for 2 days.
I convinced my dad to dress up as Mr. Spock XD, so i'll prob go as like the guy in red from star trek that always gets killed. :P
And for the other day, ANBU-Naruto =D with a few home modifications...

Amy the Yu
07-06-2005, 06:39 PM
sunday- narutard sunday...dunno who though >_>;;Rawr...Sunday is it?

I'll be Jiraiya on Sunday then, and Kia and Infini co-dictate when I'll be doing RO and the remaining day I'm thinking of doing Kanzeon Bosatsu, so you better wear Konzen...especially since Chibik3r0's insisting that you won't be around long enough on Sunday of Otakon to get much use out of it. =P

Well, if I get the deluxe pass, i'll go for 2 days.
I convinced my dad to dress up as Mr. Spock XD, so i'll prob go as like the guy in red from star trek that always gets killed. :P
And for the other day, ANBU-Naruto =D with a few home modifications...FYI, please try to refrain from making double posts. Instead it would be appreciated if you just edit your previous post and add the new content.

simpskip
07-06-2005, 07:30 PM
^^ my apologies

TribalButterfly
07-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Wow! Not as many FMA cosplayers as i had expected!

shiro_hikaru
07-06-2005, 11:54 PM
I'm trying to make the costume in time, but I plan on going as Ritsuka of Loveless on all three days, too lazy to make other things like that damn Fye costume I wanted to do. Grrr.

Amy, so you get your request I shall do Loveless Ritsuka and at one point at the con I intend to lose my ears and tail! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Evinus
07-07-2005, 07:04 PM
I'll be doing Sasuke from Naruto once again.

Ayame0
07-07-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm trying to make the costume in time, but I plan on going as Ritsuka of Loveless on all three days, too lazy to make other things like that damn Fye costume I wanted to do. Grrr.

Amy, so you get your request I shall do Loveless Ritsuka and at one point at the con I intend to lose my ears and tail! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oooh.. Loveless cosplay too? I have a small Loveless group for CNA, we have a Ritsuka [me], Soubi, and maybe a Yamato or Yuiko, and Kouya [me again, but I probably wont wear it for CNA].

I'm also making Raison D'etre Kyo [J-rock], and maybe if I have time/money, a Lolita outfit.

Jenna1978
07-08-2005, 07:30 AM
I'm going as Videl Satan from Dragonball Z and Ayame from InuYasha. I'm not sure which costume I'll be wearing which day though. Haven't made up my mind yet.

lainey
07-08-2005, 09:30 AM
friday and sunday..NO IDEA LOL
i'm thinking of maybe joining in a group cosplay with someone...

want something simple...not much time this summer...
and my saturday costume is a bit hell'ish at the moment lol
i'm just concentrating on that at the moment..but I *do* want to do a friday hall cosplay at least! lol

shiro_hikaru
07-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Oooh.. Loveless cosplay too? I have a small Loveless group for CNA, we have a Ritsuka [me], Soubi, and maybe a Yamato or Yuiko, and Kouya [me again, but I probably wont wear it for CNA].

I'm also making Raison D'etre Kyo [J-rock], and maybe if I have time/money, a Lolita outfit.

I know you told me in your PM.

Muahahaha TOSHIYA AN06!!!!!!!!!

loves_divine
07-10-2005, 01:19 AM
im doing ff ac cloud ^^

shiro_hikaru
07-10-2005, 05:37 AM
Gah I was going through my anime folder and now I'm tempted to scrap Ritsuka and do Kumo of Final Fantasy Unlimited.... (I was tempted enough to do Miyavi but I'm saving that for after I get my lip piercing)

Someone any suggestions or preferences? (I know I should just decide myself but both are equally as fun to do and *GAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUU & arghies!*

kimmycat
07-16-2005, 01:51 PM
Hey everyone

I'm planning on going as Misuzu Kamio from AIR and I have 2 other people for sure (maybe 3) who are cosplaying with me as Kano and Minagi. We may possibly have a Michiru

Started my costumes too late this year and have to make other people's as well so I'm only cosplaying one costume

mikcy
07-16-2005, 02:08 PM
I'm cool. I'm bringing variety -> jpop, jrock, kpop, & random lolita.

Yeah, I decided not to wear a bunch of things because I knew I wouldn't change, soo.. it's going to stay as the random asian music cosplay.

trixyloupwolf
07-16-2005, 09:00 PM
hey!
to anyone there that are going to cnanime....
does anyone of you know if anyone else dress up like the taruto serie
because iam looking for other people...that dress with me....taruto....
well not the same charactere of couse...............

by the way does anyone know that serie???

Brita_Lee
07-17-2005, 08:12 PM
My cosplay plans changed (surprise surprise). I'm going as Nuriko (FY), Kid(CC), and.....maybe InuYasha. I wanted to do Sueng Mina with some people, but we'll just see if that goes through money wise and such.

Freedom
07-18-2005, 09:57 AM
I think I'll do Inui of Prince of Tennis fame, and maybe (re: hopefully) one half of ....

TEAM ROCKET

Natty Dread
07-20-2005, 11:21 AM
i will be yet another inuyasha........of like what.....fifty? lol

Straywind
07-28-2005, 12:25 PM
My Cosplay plans have changed a bit. I'll be Cosplaying as Yzak (Gundam SEED) on Friday. I can't wait for the Gundam SEED Cosplay gathering that day. (^^) On Saturday I'll be Cosplaying ANBU Sasuke as part of a Team 7 (+ Iruka) ANBU group. I'm very excited about that. Finally, I'm planning (but not sure yet) to Cosplay as Clair from Heat Guy J on Sunday. If I can find a shirt and a base wig, I'll make that costume for sure. If I can't Cosplay Clair, I'll probably re-wear Young Syaoran (Tsubasa) or Biyomon (Digimon) on Sunday instead. (^_^)

This is kind of off topic but does anyone know what happened to the Gundam SEED Cosplay thread? I might be confused but I could have sworn one was started for a CNAnime group gathering a couple of months ago. I'm just wondering if I'm going crazy or if it just disappeared. (^^);;

Seed-chan
07-28-2005, 01:11 PM
This is kind of off topic but does anyone know what happened to the Gundam SEED Cosplay thread? I might be confused but I could have sworn one was started for a CNAnime group gathering a couple of months ago. I'm just wondering if I'm going crazy or if it just disappeared. (^^);;
It's on the second page: Here it is (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=1082471#post1082471)

Straywind
07-28-2005, 02:54 PM
It's on the second page: Here it is (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=1082471#post1082471)

Thanks for the link! (^_^) Maybe it's the computers I'm using or something, but I still can't see the actual thread on the second page. (^^);; The only means I have to access it is through the link you just posted. It's like the twilight zone thread or something. XD Anyway, thanks again!

fullmetal505
07-28-2005, 07:55 PM
yeah I'll most likely be going to CNAnime. I'll be going as Reno from FF7, because this is my first cosplay and I just want to keep things simple but still a cool choice.

Otaking97
07-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Last outing of the EVA repair team before they get put away. Because we suck at putting costumes together we do each once at every con. Then change for next year.

Kaido Kaoru
08-01-2005, 11:13 AM
On Friday I'm going as Eiji KiKumaru from Prince of Tennis
On Saturday/Sunday as Kaiba Seto

On Friday I have a Ryoma and I'll be hanging out with her...

On Sat...I have a Jounouchi...We'll be doing a skit

Then on sunday I'll gave a kaiba boygaurd....

See you there!!!
~*~kaidoh~*~

flash1616
08-04-2005, 10:20 PM
OMG! My friend is doing a Sezy no Jistu cosplay as well! I'm not totally sure if its for CNA'05, but I am pretty sure.
yes brit I will be going as sexy no jistu naruto to CNA'05... but I will as be going as Naga the white serpent from slayers!

Brita_Lee
08-05-2005, 11:20 AM
yes brit I will be going as sexy no jistu naruto to CNA'05... but I will as be going as Naga the white serpent from slayers!

Yeah! Yay Naga! I didn't know you had a cosplay.com account oO.

an_cafe
08-10-2005, 06:16 PM
im goin as dir en grey macabre kyo

saiyan689
08-15-2005, 11:17 PM
I am going as Jacques Blanc from Onimusha 3....just need the damn longcoat and haircut, then I'm set....if not possible, I'll just go as a damn tetris piece!! :thumbsup:

Note: this will be my very first cosplay attempt :waaaah:

Shira
08-18-2005, 11:51 PM
I'm going to be Soubi, the black outfit from the beginning credits^__^

Tigerzeyes
08-19-2005, 01:00 AM
I'm going as Seifer (!!YAY!!) from FF8. My younger sister is going as Selphie and my friend is going as Quistis. My sister is like, 5'10" though... and she's wearing heels... poor Seifer's gonna look so shoooooort. I'm wearing heels too, but I'm only 5'6"... so even with my crazy heels I'll be shorter than Selphie... lol ... We'll take some fun pictures :D

lainey
08-20-2005, 02:51 PM
I myself will be cosplaying from Ragnarok the manwha in a Ragnarok group...I will be cosplaying the villain Sara Irene ^_^

Other friends will be cosplaying:
- Skurai from Ragnarok manwha
- Lord Knight from RO
- High Wizard from RO
- Novice

NO idea what I'm wearing on Friday and Sunday...I won't know until after I've finished with everyone's costumes lol

Edgar Strife
08-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Hum....so far as for my cosplay plans
they are going to be:

FRI---Subaru Sumeragi from Tokyo Babylon
SAT-->Professor Hojo From FFVII for FF groupshots
??----Subaru Sumeragi from the image cover of CLAMP No Kiseki Vol 3 book.
??---Subaru Sumeragi in his Onmyoji oufit From Tokyo Babylon & X/1999

kels
08-21-2005, 12:07 PM
nanana.. i'll decide on the day of.. because i keep on changing my mind.. o___o;;
basically.. the only day im decided on is sunday~~
fri: stellar, athrun
sat: athrun, gintoki
sun: hijikata

Brita_Lee
08-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Super Duper Cosplay plans are as follows:

Friday: Nuriko(FY) then Human InuYasha(IY)

Saturday: InuYasha(IY) then Kid(CC)

Sunday: Kagome(IY)

Those are the finale plans. Anyone whos interested in the horror part of the con, my sister is going as: Ginger(Ginger Snaps), Little Red Riding Hood(original concept), Alice(some twisted Alice in Wonderland computer game), and I think she was saying she wanted to be a zombie at one point or another.

trixyloupwolf
08-21-2005, 08:55 PM
HI!
AREN'T YOU HAPPY I MADE A RESUME OF ALL THE POST IN THIS TREAD SIO YOU DON HAVE TO GO TROUGH ALL OF THEM ..^-^..
HOPE I DID'T FORGET ANYOONE OR ANITHING...

hope youre happy with that resume....
see ya and tanks for telling everyone what you are wearing....^-^....

trixyloupwolf(me)
friday: inuyasha demon form...
satursday: taruto yes taruto from taruto serie.
sunday: don know yet if i will be able to go
my lil sister as super sayan san goku
my aunt as sesshoumaru

Keda
BF(prayes) as Anni.
1) Maha- .Hack//Sign
2) Saki a Tiefling- D&D

MissieYohko
Bible Black school uniforms
something for the horror con

chaos_magician
Kimimaro from Naruto
Lust from FullMetal Alchemist
possibly Luminara Unduli from Star Wars

~*Virual*~
Reno from final fantasy advent children
possibly Steve Burnside from Resident evil Code Veronica X

Kawaii Akina
Naruto

mokulen22
Friday: Miroku (Inu yasha)
Sat. Aksa (Magic Knight)
Sun: Miroku

ThePluth
Chouji again
maybe Coop from Megas XLR

Yuna-X2
Sleepless Knight Padme

megumi_mitsukai
Chii
something from Ragnarok Online

elven_Mystic
inuyasha human
but frist i gota find someone whos sellin a inuyasha costume^^;;

Michi
Lenne from FFX-2
my boyfriend's Shuyin
Then I think there's gonna be DOA (DOA3-U Kasumi)
I dunno. Maybe something from Street Fighter

Brita_Lee
My friend is doing a Sezy no Jistu cosplay
my sister is going as: Ginger(Ginger Snaps),
Little Red Riding Hood(original concept),
Alice(some twisted Alice in Wonderland computer game), and I think she
was saying she wanted to be a zombie at one point or another.

Naruto_Girl
1)Naruto from Naruto
3)Random wolf girl
4)Rukia from Bleach

Nagi Lee
souichirou nagi(Dragon gate form tenjho tenge/tenjou tenge)

Jo_Canadian
wakka from ff10 and maes hughes of full metal alchemist

jade_dincht

Lady_Sodina
Feena from the videogame Grandia

Ochika
friday- Dominique (the bouncer) or Rin sohma ( fruits basket) ORRR my own character

Hltokiri

Seed-chan
I'll probably do Sasuke

heki-chan
GUNDAM SEED/DESTINY WITH KELS AND HIKARI AND LAVENDAR AND EVERYONE

TribalButterfly
Lust from Full Metal Alchemist
girl from the ring
Meroko Maybe I will go as her. We'll see

Saiyuri
re-doing my Elza (from Suikoden 2)
Mariyu Ramius from Gundam Seed

Edtel
my Hai Yo (Suikoden 2)

Michiko chan
as Sasha from Pita-ten! x3

TheWestWind
Uchiha Sasuke or Itachi. or both.

Vanya Arwen
Cagalli Yula Athha for the Gundam Seed photoshoot on Friday
Sakura Haruno with my Naruto group on Saturday!

YukiPhnx
CN Anime
Friday-Original design lolita
Saturday-Eyes Rutherford from Spiral (my first crossplay! ^_^)
Sunday-Natsumi from Get Backers

fullmetal505
Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Tenshi Musouka
if he come
Kira Yamato in both the pilot suit, and the gundam seed destiny casual outfit.

neko rinchan
Saturday: might be walking around in my Alphonse armor masq: secret

Alexia Ishtar
if she have enough money to come
1. Lulu -FFX/FFX2
2. Kikyou -Inuyasha
3. Eowyn - LOTR

Kaido Kaoru
Seto Kaiba
my friend thats going as Jounouchi
so we can go as Kainouchi(kaiba and jouni pairing

Kawaii Akina
young version of naruto
and then naruto

Amy the Yu
CN Anime, DTAC, maybe more

simpskip
ANBU
convinced my dad to dress up as Mr. Spock XD, so i'll prob go as like the guy in red
from star trek that always gets killed. :P
And for the other day, ANBU-Naruto =D with a few home modifications

shiro_hikaru
Ritsuka of Loveless on all three days

Evinus
Sasuke from Naruto once again

Ayame0
Ritsuka [me],
Raison D'etre Kyo [J-rock], and maybe if I have time/money, a Lolita outfit.

Jenna1978
Videl Satan from Dragonball Z
Ayame from InuYasha

lainey
my saturday costume is a bit hell'ish at the moment
Ragnarok the manwha in a Ragnarok group
the villain Sara Irene

her Other friends will be cosplaying:
- Lord Knight from RO
- High Wizard from RO
- Novice

flash1616
Naga the white serpent from slayers!

an_cafe
dir en grey macabre kyo

saiyan689
Jacques Blanc from Onimusha 3
very first cosplay

Shira
Soubi, the black outfit from the beginning credits

Tigerzeyes
as Seifer from FF8
My younger sister is going as Selphie
my friend is going as Quistis

Edgar Strife

kels

-----------------------------------------^-^--------------------------------------

Natif Beaute
08-21-2005, 10:00 PM

Cordelia LeFay
08-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Friday: Sstars School Girl Makoto
Saturday: Queen Relena
Sunday: Rogue

cloud_2880
08-22-2005, 02:30 AM
Well I'm gonna be going as Cloud Strife (FF7) all weekend.
Have made some improvements since last year.

Looking foward this coming weekend.

ThePluth
08-22-2005, 01:38 PM
I'll be going and I think I'll do my Chouji again after its first successful con at Anime North. If I can do more then one day maybe Coop from Megas XLR.

heres a day to day update of my costumes for CNA

Friday-Chouji (lots of improvements since AN)
Saturday-Young Chouji then Chouji
Sunday-Chouji

pretty straight forward...lol

mokulen22
08-22-2005, 03:00 PM
HI!
AREN'T YOU HAPPY I MADE A RESUME OF ALL THE POST IN THIS TREAD SIO YOU DON HAVE TO GO TROUGH ALL OF THEM ..^-^..
HOPE I DID'T FORGET ANYOONE OR ANITHING...

hope youre happy with that resume....
see ya and tanks for telling everyone what you are wearing....^-^....

mokulen22
aska (Magic Knight) again

-----------------------------------------^-^--------------------------------------

I just wanted to mention that I posted that a while back and changed my mind. now i'm doing:

Sat. Aksa (Magic Knight)

But thanks for putting all the posts in one thread *thumbs up* :bigtu:

trixyloupwolf
08-22-2005, 07:26 PM
I just wanted to mention that I posted that a while back and changed my mind. now i'm doing:

Sat. Aksa (Magic Knight)

But thanks for putting all the posts in one thread *thumbs up* :bigtu:

here now update

trixyloupwolf(me)
friday: inuyasha demon form...
satursday: taruto yes taruto from taruto serie.
sunday: don know yet if i will be able to go
my lil sister as super sayan san goku
my aunt as sesshoumaru

Keda
BF(prayes) as Anni.
1) Maha- .Hack//Sign
2) Saki a Tiefling- D&D

MissieYohko
Bible Black school uniforms
something for the horror con

chaos_magician
Kimimaro from Naruto
Lust from FullMetal Alchemist
possibly Luminara Unduli from Star Wars

~*Virual*~
Reno from final fantasy advent children
possibly Steve Burnside from Resident evil Code Veronica X

Kawaii Akina
Naruto

mokulen22
Sat. Aksa (Magic Knight)

ThePluth
Friday-Chouji (lots of improvements since AN)
Saturday-Young Chouji then Chouji
Sunday-Chouji

Yuna-X2
Sleepless Knight Padme

megumi_mitsukai
Chii
something from Ragnarok Online

elven_Mystic
inuyasha human
but frist i gota find someone whos sellin a inuyasha costume^^;;

Michi
Lenne from FFX-2
my boyfriend's Shuyin
Then I think there's gonna be DOA (DOA3-U Kasumi)
I dunno. Maybe something from Street Fighter

Brita_Lee
My friend is doing a Sezy no Jistu cosplay
my sister is going as: Ginger(Ginger Snaps),
Little Red Riding Hood(original concept),
Alice(some twisted Alice in Wonderland computer game), and I think she
was saying she wanted to be a zombie at one point or another.

Naruto_Girl
1)Naruto from Naruto
3)Random wolf girl
4)Rukia from Bleach

Nagi Lee
souichirou nagi(Dragon gate form tenjho tenge/tenjou tenge)

Jo_Canadian
wakka from ff10 and maes hughes of full metal alchemist

jade_dincht

Lady_Sodina
Feena from the videogame Grandia

Ochika
friday- Dominique (the bouncer) or Rin sohma ( fruits basket) ORRR my own character

Hltokiri

Seed-chan
I'll probably do Sasuke

heki-chan
GUNDAM SEED/DESTINY WITH KELS AND HIKARI AND LAVENDAR AND EVERYONE

TribalButterfly
Lust from Full Metal Alchemist
girl from the ring
Meroko Maybe I will go as her. We'll see

Saiyuri
re-doing my Elza (from Suikoden 2)
Mariyu Ramius from Gundam Seed

Edtel
my Hai Yo (Suikoden 2)

Michiko chan
as Sasha from Pita-ten! x3

TheWestWind
Uchiha Sasuke or Itachi. or both.

Vanya Arwen
Cagalli Yula Athha for the Gundam Seed photoshoot on Friday
Sakura Haruno with my Naruto group on Saturday!

YukiPhnx
CN Anime
Friday-Original design lolita
Saturday-Eyes Rutherford from Spiral (my first crossplay! ^_^)
Sunday-Natsumi from Get Backers

fullmetal505
Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Tenshi Musouka
if he come
Kira Yamato in both the pilot suit, and the gundam seed destiny casual outfit.

neko rinchan
Saturday: might be walking around in my Alphonse armor masq: secret

Alexia Ishtar
if she have enough money to come
1. Lulu -FFX/FFX2
2. Kikyou -Inuyasha
3. Eowyn - LOTR

Kaido Kaoru
Seto Kaiba
my friend thats going as Jounouchi
so we can go as Kainouchi(kaiba and jouni pairing

Kawaii Akina
young version of naruto
and then naruto

Amy the Yu
CN Anime, DTAC, maybe more

simpskip
ANBU
convinced my dad to dress up as Mr. Spock XD, so i'll prob go as like the guy in red
from star trek that always gets killed. :P
And for the other day, ANBU-Naruto =D with a few home modifications

shiro_hikaru
Ritsuka of Loveless on all three days

Evinus
Sasuke from Naruto once again

Ayame0
Ritsuka [me],
Raison D'etre Kyo [J-rock], and maybe if I have time/money, a Lolita outfit.

Jenna1978
Videl Satan from Dragonball Z
Ayame from InuYasha

lainey
my saturday costume is a bit hell'ish at the moment
Ragnarok the manwha in a Ragnarok group
the villain Sara Irene

her Other friends will be cosplaying:
- Lord Knight from RO
- High Wizard from RO
- Novice

flash1616
Naga the white serpent from slayers!

an_cafe
dir en grey macabre kyo

saiyan689
Jacques Blanc from Onimusha 3
very first cosplay

Shira
Soubi, the black outfit from the beginning credits

Tigerzeyes
as Seifer from FF8
My younger sister is going as Selphie
my friend is going as Quistis

Edgar Strife

kels

Natif Beaute
1 Friday: Cagalli Yula Athha for a GS/GSD photo shoot
Saturday: Sakura Haruno (possibly, Winry Rockbell in the evening)
Sunday: Sakura Haruno again for a Naruto photo shoot (Nexus Cosplay)

Cordelia LeFay
Friday: Sstars School Girl Makoto
Saturday: Queen Relena
Sunday: Rogue

cloud_2880
Cloud Strife (FF7) all weekend.
Have made some improvements since last year.

Brita_Lee
08-22-2005, 09:33 PM
I think maybe I'll wanna spend more time in my Kid costume on Saturday, so InuYasha may only make an appearence on Friday. But My order of costumes only hold true until the day of, cause I may change moods when I'm there.

kuko-chan
08-22-2005, 10:43 PM
Well my plans for cosplay have fallen apart miserbly. Originally, my dad and I were going as Andromeda characters, but due to costumes not fitting right and lack of money to finish them, I'm not going to have any Andromeda stuff. However, I still have a perfectly good Yuna costume which I shall don for the two days I'm there! (On Friday, I'll be at Medieval Times! ^__^)

Brita_Lee
08-22-2005, 10:46 PM
Well my plans for cosplay have fallen apart miserbly. Originally, my dad and I were going as Andromeda characters, but due to costumes not fitting right and lack of money to finish them, I'm not going to have any Andromeda stuff. However, I still have a perfectly good Yuna costume which I shall don for the two days I'm there! (On Friday, I'll be at Medieval Times! ^__^)

Neato! Nuthin like knight slayn' ta start off a weekend. lol ^^

Edgar Strife
08-23-2005, 07:20 PM
Dam, it seems Subaru Sumeragi from the image cover of CLAMP No Kiseki Vol 3 book outfit won't be ready on time for CN, dam. At least I have a back up plan. Wow, Cn 3 days, I can't wait.

Lady_Sodina
08-23-2005, 10:46 PM
Eh, I'm now rewearing Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi) for all of Friday, and then having Feena (Grandia) for both Saturday and Sunday ^^"

MaiSheri
08-23-2005, 11:06 PM
Well, I've turned to my backup costume, which means that I'll be Rabi-en-Rose (DiGi Charat) for Fri/Sat, and an original variation "Bedtime-en-Rose" for my comfy Sunday costume.

LinksShadow
08-24-2005, 08:28 PM
look for Lt Quattro from Zeta Gundam!!!!!!!!!!!!

AkumaRaven
08-24-2005, 09:49 PM
I'll be going as Wrath from Fullmetal Alchemist. ^w^

Seed-chan
08-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Woah, my plans ahve changed a lot since the last time I posted about them o____o

No ninja ness for me this con!

Friday: Rey Za Burrel (Gundam SEED) [Kels' ZAFT uniform XD]
Sat: Gag!Ichigo (Bleach) [Original]
Sun: Okita Sou....go? (Gintama) ["Shinsengumi" with Kels' sexy Hijikata XD]

Brita_Lee
08-25-2005, 07:58 AM
I'll be going as Wrath from Fullmetal Alchemist. ^w^

Wheee!! Its you! Remember me? ^^ GCAF! Awesomeness! I hope we run into each other!

Jade Mustang
08-25-2005, 11:08 AM
We will definately be there! Look for The Sora and BT from.hack!

ChaoticMiracle
08-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Hi all,

My plan is:
Saturday - Tomomasa Tachibana(no) from Harukanaru Tokino Nakade
Sunday - Youko Nakajima from 12 Kingdoms or Yutaka Watari from Yami no Matsuei

I can't come on Friday because of work :waaaah: And they're trying to make me come in during the weekend...must fight against that no matter what.

Friday: Rey Za Burrel (Gundam SEED) [Kels' ZAFT uniform XD]
Sat: Gag!Ichigo (Bleach) [Original]
Sun: Okita Sou....go? (Gintama) ["Shinsengumi" with Kels' sexy Hijikata XD]
Yey!! Gintama!! I love Gintama's Shinsengumi's uniforms!! I definitely have to take your pictures!!

EDIT: My friend will be going as shinigami version Urahara-san from Bleach.

Brita_Lee
08-25-2005, 12:23 PM
We will definately be there! Look for The Sora and BT from.hack!

Yay! I love .Hack//Sign!!! ^-^ I hope to see you guys!

saiyan689
08-26-2005, 01:40 AM
I am going as Jacques Blanc from Onimusha 3....just need the damn longcoat and haircut, then I'm set....if not possible, I'll just go as a damn tetris piece!! :thumbsup:

Note: this will be my very first cosplay attempt :waaaah:eh, scratch that...apparently I couldnt get ahold of the trenchcoat in time
:waaaah: ....so me and my friend will be coming as the rebels from half life 2 (his second cosplay, mine still first time)

Keyblade Outlaw
08-26-2005, 06:09 AM
me and my friend are going as relena and Hero from Gundam wing ><
and their outfits looks to normal xD

Enk
08-26-2005, 07:46 AM
Nymphadora Tonks, accompanied by WIlly Wonka, Harley Quinn and Kyo from Fruits Basket.

Kawaii Akina
08-26-2005, 07:50 AM
I'll be going ^^ I will be pj naurto for Friday, Naruto Saturday and pj naruto Sunday ^-^ Can't wait. Leaving in about 30 minuets, woot!

kimmycat
08-26-2005, 12:32 PM
kya, I was supposed to come back from L.A. today so I planned on going saturday and sunday but I came back yesterday ;_; so everyone have fun for me today and I'll be there tomorrow as Kamio Misuzu from Air