PDA

View Full Version : Aiee~!...>_<

Ukayoru no Chou
05-13-2002, 01:13 AM
ISH TO FAR FROM ME...
*curls in ball-cries* My other friends [ in my cosplay group ] arn't sure if shes going - and if she ish, she most likely going by Plane, since she lives far as well...

but sheess oollldder than me and cannn do that schtuff...-.-
Parentals suck in these cases. Not like i've actually discussed this totaly with them..*whistle*...
ARGH...-ish looks sooo coooll~ someone hide me in there costume bag..and bring me along...*big shoujo eyes*
PWEEAAAASSEEE?????

:bigcry: / :miffed:

Adella
05-13-2002, 06:56 AM
Admin and I would but we live in san diego. :( Where do you live? Last year it took 6 hours with a sleeping dawn and justin in the car before we got to lancaster. My mother's van could barely go 65.. s'why.

Ukayoru no Chou
05-13-2002, 09:30 AM
Aie- Im in Sacramento, so even long for me...>_< BLASTED CONVENTION * changes geography and makes it closer*

must find way...to ani-....magic!!! >_<!!!

Yuna
05-13-2002, 03:04 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeee! You should find a way, Ani-Magic is my favorite convention! It's UBER fun fun fun! *o*

Ukayoru no Chou
05-14-2002, 01:41 AM
Auughh~I know I know I knowwwwww- ....Omi-san might be able to gimme a ride...but..I DUNNO..>_<;; Its up to the parentals...

*curses her number of years alive on the earth* ..
bah-it all ..;-;

Ukayoru no Chou
05-14-2002, 06:54 PM
Your going to get me there weither you like it or not anyways...@_@;...and I still havent asked her...
mabye I'll e-mail her...
I DUNNO I CAN USE SAN...

RIGHT .....*SARU-SAN?!?!* fine...I callish u here...saru-kun..XDDDDDDDD

Third-child
05-14-2002, 07:38 PM
I'm going! It was a blast last year!

Babbit_Chan
05-14-2002, 10:54 PM
I want to go soooooo bad put :argue: <--- parents. I hope I can go... it's so far awaaaaay though ;_; *sobs with Uka-chan* (Nani? Uka-chan calls Saru Saru-san now? :confused: )

Yuffie4Highland
05-16-2002, 12:40 AM
Oh, Aeris, if I live in Anaheim, how long do you think it might take me to get there? I bet I'd have to drive myself.. ;_; I'm getting my license this summer, but I still think driving is kind of scary x_X

Does anyone know the exact address of the convention for 2002? Cuz the site wasn't working =/

I hope you can all go! I don't think I can yet..boo~

Babbit_Chan
05-16-2002, 09:05 PM
Mapquest.com!! Mapquest.com!! Go to Mapquest.com XD

Kenshin Ken
05-21-2002, 01:27 PM
I wanna go~~!! I'll be hauling a load of times though... after this con I'll be going to ANOTHER con ^^:;;

But in anycase I would wanna go anyway..^^:; * grumblesat Grehound* MAKE THE BUS GO FASTER DAMMIT!! ^^;;

Ina
05-27-2002, 12:25 AM
dakara, am i gonna be the only yuuki member going there ... NOOO... don't leave me!!! *lol* hope you guys find a way *sniff sniff*

Babbit_Chan
05-27-2002, 02:54 PM
WAAAAAAI KIRIKA FINALLY REGISTERED! *glomps* Hey you, where ya been????? Anyway, I'll see what I can do about Ani-Magic T-T